Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

"A fireside embrace…."

36
14 Comments 14
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"How every Sunday in the Autumn or Winter should be spent in my opinion. <p> [ADVERT] </p>X"

I'm thinking about us being snuggled up on the sofa, freshly showered, and in fluffy white bath robes. Facing each other, some soft music playing in the background logs crackling in the open fireplace as the last bit of the winter daylight fades away.

We kiss slowly, exploring one another's mouths, lips, and tongues. Arms and legs entwined. Our bathrobes are loosely tied, allowing our bare skin to touch, my breast, warm and soft, pressed lightly against your chest, my nipples nestling in the hair that covers it lightly. You break our kiss, unable to resist the temptation of stiff, excited nipples, and kiss your way down until your mouth is on my breast, which you kiss softly, all over, around the areole, soft, tender kisses that make me purr as I stroke the back of your neck and shoulders and run a hand through your still damp hair.

Gently, you take my nipple in your mouth and run your tongue across and around it as your other hand caresses my other breast. You sick on my nipple and tease it with your tongue, then release it completely to start over again with kisses all over, then you swap breasts and do the same soft, tender, slow kisses and the tongue teasing of my nipple before sucking it into, your mouth deeply. I can feel your arousal; it matches mine, my pussy is soaking, I adore my breasts being played with in this way; I'm purring and moaning your name as you continue lavishing kisses on both breasts, teasing and nipping gently, knowing I'm close to orgasm, you love to make me cum like this, a gentle flurry like orgasm that sends delightful tingles all over and through my body in the most delicious slow pulses of pleasure.

With your mouth still sucking and teasing my nipples, your left hand finds its way to the bottom of my bathrobe and slips beneath it, stroking the outside of my thigh and the inside; your fingers then find the puffy excited lips of my shaven pussy and starts to slide between them, I am so wet they slide into me beautifully and the walls of my vagina pulse around your fingers which are still, sending waves of desire in the wake of my orgasm as your mouth continues to suck, lick and nip my breasts languidly.

Your thumb finds my little pleasure pearl and entices it further out of its snug little hood, brushing over it three times. Then you stop, and you hold it there, applying the tiniest bit of pressure as I whimper in excitement and start to writhe against your hand slowly. You still don't move your fingers or thumb; you just let me set the tempo as your mouth on my breast continues its slow, sensual kissing. I push against your hand harder as another orgasm flows through me, and my juices run over your hand and down my thighs.

You growl in triumph, and your teeth graze my nipple, causing me to moan loudly and grind my pussy harder against your hand, greedy for another orgasm to take me over. You then start to move your fingers inside me; gently and slowly, you roll your thumb over my clit, backwards and forwards, still showering my breasts with kisses, driving me towards another beautifully gentle orgasm that leaves me breathless with its intensity. As my orgasm ripples through me seemingly endlessly, my thighs tremble, and my pussy contracts around your fingers in the most exquisite way, and again your hand stays still. Your thumb stops playing with my swollen clit, but you leave them in place as your mouth leaves my breast and you trail long, lazy kisses up the silky skin of my neck to my jawline, and our lips meet, we kissing deeply and passionately as my orgasm continues to ebb and flow.

You remove your hand from between my thighs, and it glides up my body, across my flat tummy, stopping briefly to play with my navel and piercing, which you love, leaving a silvery translucent

trail of my lust behind it. You cup both my breasts lovingly and delicately and run your thumbs across the red buds of my engorged nipples, still kissing me, our tongues dancing a sultry tango of exploration.

I break the kiss—very reluctantly; I love kissing you—and kiss my way down your jawline and neck, enjoying the harshness of your stubble on my soft lips. I run my fingers down your back beneath your towelling robe and scrape my nails lightly up and down your spine. My lips are on your chest now, and as I kiss you, I run my hands around and across your taut tummy and upwards until I find your nipples; I play with them, and my lips leave tiny smattering kisses across your chest until I find a nipple which I take in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, making it hard as I suck on it.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

Your arms are by your sides, and I run my hands down the length of your strong muscles until our fingers entwine. I kneel between your parted thighs, my mouth still nipping and sucking your nipples alternately before I start to move downwards and dip my tongue into your belly button, swirling it in tiny circular motions.

Further down I go, my breasts sweeping over you, my nipples rubbing against the light covering of body hair, your hard cock starting to glide between them, our fingers still entangled, and yours begin to clench a little tighter as I kiss the insides of your thighs and lick your heavy balls. I gently suck one into my mouth and then the other before I go further; you widen your legs, and I wriggle back slightly, enjoying your moans as I begin to kiss and lick the perfectly soft, smooth path from your balls to your arse. I administer long, slow, wet licks several times before my tongue circles around your puckered arsehole, relishing the jolts of ecstasy that are starting to weave their way through you. I dip my tongue into your most sensitive spot, and spasms rush through you as the pleasure increases, and I take you to the brink.

I continue this teasing for a few moments before I remove my tongue from your arsehole and give it a loving kiss before I once again kiss and lick my way to your balls and suck each one into my gloriously hungry mouth.

Your fingers tighten more so around mine, and you raise your hips as I start to lick the length of your throbbing, twitching, straining shaft; I run my tongue across the bulbous tip and taste the gorgeous little dew drops of pre cum that glisten and ooze from that perfect little slit. My lips go around the swollen tip, and my tongue traces circles around it as your hips rise and your moans increase, desperate for me to take you deeper into the warmth of my mouth. Inch by inch, I take you further, my tongue insistent and my lips hungry.

My mouth glides luxuriantly up and down the entire length of you; I'm moaning too, now; I love the taste and feel of you and taking you to the edge; the soft vibrations of my pleasure increase yours, and your fingers leave mine and are in my hair, then caressing my neck and face as I speed up the pace, just a little. I bring my hands between your thighs, cupping and squeezing your balls with one hand as my other moves to your arse, and I circle my finger around your arsehole, which is still wet and slick from the attention of my mouth and tongue, so my finger slides in easily yet slowly and drives you wild. You buck your hips as my mouth engulfs you, your throbbing cock balls deep in my mouth and throat, and you thrust your hips harder. I keep going, fingering your arse, squeezing your balls, and sucking your fantastic cock.

You are at the edge, and I take you over; with a load moan and growl, you cum, great lengths of spunk spurt into my mouth and down my throat, your thrusts slow slightly, your thighs quiver, and your hands grip tighter in the tangles of my hair s you continue to cum. I take all of it, swallowing everything you have to offer. I remove my finger and stroke the insides of your thighs; you beg me to stop; all of you are hypersensitive to my touch now; as I slowly relinquish your cock and kiss the tip of it, you whimper; I kiss your balls, and thighs chastely and begin to move my body up along yours kissing every bit of you as I go until once again our lips meet. We kiss passionately, sharing the taste of your pleasure. Your hands travel down my back in a way that makes me tingle and that you know I love as I sit astride you. Your cock is still hard and rigid, and I slide my soaked pussy along it, up and down, as our tongues begin to dance once more.

Your hands are caressing the cheeks of my bum, and you move your hips slightly; your cock slides into the slick wetness, and my pussy envelops you tightly, you are deep inside me, but we lie like that, not moving. My arms circle your neck, and your hands are stroking my back and bum, and we just enjoy the sensations of my pussy clenching around your rigid cock deep inside me as we continue to kiss fervently.

We slowly begin to rock together, and you rotate your hips in such a way that your cock massages the sweet spot within, and seconds later, I am writhing beneath you. Our desire intensifies once more, igniting our passion; another orgasm engulfs us both, washing over us, our bodies bathed in sweat, a tangle of limbs and bathrobes, illuminated only by the glowing embers of the dying fire.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments