Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A matter of perspective

2
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
It was a hot summer day as Jack accompanied his mother on the country outing her office had arranged. After a ride of forty-five minutes into the hills west of the city, they had reached a park built around an old ranch. Any number of activities could be done, all of them boring to a young man like Jack back from his first year of grad school, but his mother had insisted he come. Finding the thought of yet another day reading more tedious than he could bear, he agreed readily enough, and the thought of a long walk in the woods on the neighboring hill was pleasing enough.

They arrived half an hour before lunch would be served; his mother’s office had arranged for a large barbecue feast, and they sat with two of his mother’s friends at work, each a woman in her forties or fiftees, each with a grown son or daughter in tow. Allie, the plump and eager friend of his mother’s, smiled at him a few times but avoided letting him get her alone. He thought back to the night his parents had thrown to celebrate his college graduation. Before the party she had come into his room to congratulate him. She hugged him and had smiled wickedly up at him when she felt his raging erection and said, “Ooh, you’re all grown up!” He had pulled her into his closet and she had let him kiss her and play with her breasts as she undid his zipper and quickly drained him onto the wall. He reached down towards her crotch and she had said, “Not now.”

They had made a date for a motel the next night and she had let him drain his seed in her three times; he still often remembered her receptive body underneath him as he plunged in and out in ecstasy, coming each time in less than five minutes, and how before the last time she had said in amazement, “You want to fuck me again?” After he finished, limp and drained on her belly, she had pushed him off and led his hand down to her blonde-haired pussy and made him rub her until she had come. “You really do need lessons,” she had said, and gave him those lessons in three more sessions over the next month.

Now, a year later, she acted as if all of that had never happened; Jack figured this was due to the presence of her son. He sighed and paid more attention to the other people around him. His mother’s other friend at the table, Christine, was a fat, strongly Baptist woman who had never warmed to him, but her daughter Janet was an unknown quantity. She had shoulder-length chestnut hair pulled up in a ponytail in back and with bangs in front, and wore a sleeveless blue cotton summer dress that appealingly covered a slender body. Her brown eyes were fairly bored much of the time, but when she got up after lunch to wash up, Jack followed her and noticed that when she was away from her mother she walked with a spring in her step and a vibrant swing of the hips that suggested thoughts to him he was sure her mother would veto in an instant scowl.

As she poured herself a glass of iced tea, Jack came up next to her and introduced himself. “Yes,” she smiled, “you’re Nancy’s son.”

“That’s me.”

“Big scholar boy, I hear.”

“So they say,” he smiled, and she smiled quietly herself. They talked about college; she was about to be a junior at a big state school and wanted to be a teacher when she graduated. The talk was fresh and appealing and shortly after they started talking her eyes had started glittering as she looked past him, probably to check that her mother was away.

“Are you going on the hay ride later?” Jack asked.

She frowned slightly in thought. “Maybe,” and looked past him briefly. “I don’t know yet.” She then looked him in the eye and smiled, “I’ll look for you if I do.”

“It’s a date,” he said, and excused himself to use the bathroom and wash up. He smiled to himself at how well things were going. She was a pretty girl, a little quiet and shy but with a manner that hinted at deep passions. When he came out of the public restroom, he looked around but she had gone. He wandered back to the table and sat down.

After a few minutes his mother said, “We’re going to tour the ranch house. What will you do?”

“I might go for a walk,” Jack said, looking for any excuse to be excused for an hour or two.

“Janet went for a walk,” said his mother. “Keep an eye out for her if you do, just to make sure she’s safe.”

Now Jack knew for certain he’d take a walk, but he merely nodded and said, “Will do.”

He strolled off in the direction his mother had indicated with a tilt of her head and enjoyed the breeze playing in the area from time to time. After fifteen minutes he had turned down a side path and walked as silently as he could. Off to the right side of the path, he thought he caught a flash of blue in the trees and slowly walked that way. He soon looked into a small clearing where Janet sat on a fallen tree facing away from him. He walked into the clearing and she turned to look at him in surprise. Clearly Jack had given her a frightful start. He came over to apologize. Janet really was a fetching young lady, he thought as he sat against the log near her.

“Quite hot,” he said, and she nodded silently. They sat there quietly, and as Janet looked around the meadow, Jack looked down the side of her dress to see a lacy bra covering the creamy swell of a breast. He looked up to see her looking at him appraisingly. He blushed and she smiled, and he said, “You, um, have a bug on your back.”

“Brush it off then,” she said, and turned a little away from him. He brushed on her back twice and left his hand there, and she looked at him over her shoulder without saying anything. After a few seconds she brushed the hair out of her eyes and tilted her head a little. Jack’s heart was racing and his stomach had tightened up. After a few seconds she sighed and said, “You can kiss me.”

He leaned over and kissed her lips lightly, and she leaned into him and opened her mouth. His hand on her back reached down so that he could circle her waist, and she sucked on his tongue as he caressed her neck with his other hand. Soon he had reached down to her breasts. Her nipples were soon fully erect and she breathed raggedly as he rubbed them roughly through her dress and bra.

Jack could tell from her manner that despite her normal reserve, she was starting to give in to her lust, lust that he had kindled! She might be a good girl in her daily life, but clearly she had sexual thoughts and, if treated gently and tenderly, could be drawn out into expressing them. With a fear of startling her with the force of his own lust, he gently caressed her left breast as his left hand caressed her hip and side. He reached around to unzip her dress in the back and stood up slightly at the same moment she reached up as if to push him away, and her hand landed squarely on his throbbing cock.

She looked up at him as he froze, and his heart leapt for joy when she didn’t pull away. She ran her fingertips along the bulge in his pants and squeezed as he pulled down her zipper. Her dress opened around the collar and she let him pull it down to her waist; once it was down she grasped his cock again firmly and began stroking. Soon she had unzipped him and he had undone her bra. It fell away to show him her small, firm breasts and pink erect nipples, and suddenly he overflowed. He held he shoulders as his first spurt hit her neck; she stared in awe as stream after stream of white fluid landed on her breasts and said, “My God.” Only after it was over did he realize how vigorously she had rubbed him; she had ridden the wave of his lust without trepidation or hesitation.

He looked down to see her watching him with a slight pursing of the lips, ropes of cum on her breasts and neck and in the cups of her bra hanging by the straps at her elbows. He pulled out a handkerchief that he handed to her. “Thank you,” she said with a touch of playful pique as she wiped up. He sat down next to her and kissed her neck. She did not respond at first, but soon she returned his kisses and rubbed around his body. As he started sucking on her breasts, she sighed and caressed his cock; when his hand reached under the hem of her dress and up her thighs to her panties, she spread her thighs wide and leaned back so he could reach inside. Her pussy was drenched and flushed.

She stood to remove her dress and laid it on the grounds. He pulled down her panties so he could see her trimmed thick dark bush and inner lips open and dripping. He pushed down on her hips and she sighed, “All right,” and lay back on her dress for him. He lay atop her and pushed inside. She breathed out in a gasp and put her arms around his neck as he plunged back and forth in inchoate desire. He felt her cunt envelop him with each thrust and he looked down to see her face in a grimace, eyes firmly closed as she bit her lip. He felt her body underneath him, tight and firm and creamy-white, and gloried in the feel of it responding despite her reserve. Clearly she had little experience, though equally clearly she was not virginal, and triumph flooded him as he realized she had given herself to him, him!, for their mutual pleasure after so short a time.

After seven minutes or so he felt her body tighten up and her cunt squeeze around him, and for the first time he felt a woman climax around his cock. This pushed him over the edge and he pulled out to spray his juice on her belly. He lay down next to her on the grass and caressed her breasts, but she pushed him away and said, “We should get back.” In exhaustion he said, “You go back first.”

She nodded and he added, “Don’t want anyone to suspect.”

“Yeah.”

As she dressed he dozed off, and when he woke an hour later he had the beginnings of a painful sunburn. He quickly dressed and went back, and while he looked for Janet several times over the next three hours, he didn’t see her again until it was time to leave. She was standing net to her mother as she chatted with Jack’s mother, and he came over and said hello. She smiled at him in a dreamy haze and said, “Hi.”

“Did you have a good walk earlier?”

She grimaced and looked around and then relaxed, “Yeah. You?”

“Yes, I had a great walk.”

“It’s some great country round here,” she said.

“Yes, I explored a couple of small hills and a deep hollow.”

She bit her lip and nodded. He lowered his voice and asked, “Can I see you again?”

She looked around in the general direction of her mother and said, “No, that’s a bad idea.” She looked at him kindly and said quietly, “It was good. Thanks.”

He nodded and they shook hands, and soon she left with her mother. “At least we’ll have something to remember,” he thought, and as he remembered her tunnel tightening around him in orgasm, he knew he had at least left her with a memory as poignant as his own, and he smiled in satisfaction and strutted a little as he walked off behind his mother to their car.

***

It was a hot summer day as Janet accompanied her mother on the country outing her office had arranged. After a ride of forty-five minutes into the hills west of the city, they had reached a park built around an old ranch. Any number of activities could be done, all of them boring to a young woman getting ready to make her way in the world, but her mother had insisted she come. Finding the thought of yet another day looking for work more dispiriting than she could bear, she agreed readily enough, and the thought of a long walk in the woods on the neighboring hill was pleasing enough.

Her mother, prudish and straitened in tradition and conformity, sat with two of her friends. Nancy was pleasant enough, while Allie was great fun to be around; when she was a junior in high school, Janet had somehow learned that Allie was not at all faithful to her husband, though with his blessing, and enjoyed hearing her stories of her extra-marital conquests and wondered what she and her mother could possibly find in common to nourish their friendship. From Allie she had learned much of the ways to attract the attention of men, and when in her senior year in high school she had finally found a young man worthy of her body, Allie had allowed her to use her car and gave her a good lead on a discreet motel. The next day she had made simple conversation until Janet felt comfortable telling her all the details, and like old girlfriends they had cackled conspiratorially and traded all the juicy details of Janet’s first and Allie’s latest conquest.

As she sat at the table eating a barbecue sandwich, she looked around and saw a rugged young man walk by in skin-tight blue jeans and a plaid shirt; muscles rippled under the cloth and drew her eyes to them. A minute later he had stopped at the drinks table, and as he lifted a glass of iced tea to his lips their eyes met and he smiled. Her body immediately responded, and knowing well the ways of her mother she looked away with a smile and feigned no interest in anything around her.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

Soon the man walked off to the barn and she realized he probably worked there. As her mind raced to figure out the best way to meet him alone, she noticed Nancy’s son watching her with clear interest. Not an ugly young man but nothing like her cowboy, she thought, and soon got up to get a drink and scout out the terrain more thoroughly.

Naturally, he soon followed her. She suppressed a sigh and made herself amicable. He introduced himself. “Yes,” she smiled, “you’re Nancy’s son.”

“That’s me.”

“Big scholar boy, I hear.”

“So they say,” he smiled, and she smiled quietly herself at his obliviousness to her sarcasm. He was no brilliant conversationalist; he was quite full of himself; he clearly wanted in her pants; he didn’t have the personality or the physique to get there. Stifling yawns repeatedly, she maintained a polite facade and noted sadly that that only encouraged the fellow. Suddenly her cowboy walked past, sauntering a little. He turned at one point and smiled at her, and her breath quickened and her hips flushed with warmth. At that moment Jack made his obvious play.

“Are you going on the hay ride later?” Jack asked.

She frowned slightly in thought and chose as non-committal a response as she could to keep her options and escape routes open. “Maybe,” and looked past him briefly, but her cowboy had turned away after seeing she had gotten his message. “I don’t know yet.” She then looked him in the eye and smiled, “I’ll look for you if I do.”

“It’s a date,” he said, and finally, thank God, he walked off, as full of himself as he clearly wanted her cunt to be. He was making his way towards the bathroom, and she thanked her stars there was a line as she walked quickly to her mother. “I’m going for a walk, Ma,” she said, and her mother nodded.

“Good day for it. I wish my walking days weren’t over. Stay safe,” she said.

Janet kissed her on the cheek, said goodbye to Nancy, and smiled meaningfully at Allie, who winked and waved bye.

She walked along a path running near the barn and hoped her cowboy would see her and be able to follow her. She didn’t see him, however, and she didn’t slow down so as to keep from being noticed. In frustration she walked on and took the first side path she came to. She was turned on and frustrated, and when she peeked back down the path she didn’t see anyone, cowboy or other, walking after her. Dispirited, she turned through a small stand of trees into a small meadow beside the path and sat on a fallen tree trunk. As she sat there, she reached her hand quietly down to her lap and slowly stroked her mound through her dress, then spread her thighs slightly and stroked further down.

As her index finger caressed her clit, she closed her eyes and imagined her cowboy standing before her. She ran her hands over his taut belly, muscles she imagined to be as tight as steel wires, and as her pussy became wet and her juices started flowing, she dreamed of undoing his belt and bending over to take his cock into her mouth. Eight inches? No, surely he was ten inches at least. With great leisure in the hot sun, she imagined him cooing and moaning like a dove as she worked him in her mouth as he had never been worked before, and as she reached the stage of steady circular motion on her clit building up to a massive release in just a few minutes, she heard someone stumble into the meadow.

Oh, Christ, yes! she thought, and turned around. The sudden hope her cowboy had come was dashed as she saw gangly Jack coming towards her sheepishly. Oh, Christ, no, she muttered, but when Jack sat down next to her she shut down her frustration and made herself polite for him. Perhaps, she thought, away from the crowd he’ll be a different better self. “Quite hot,” he said, and she nodded silently. No, she realized, he’s still dull. They sat there quietly, and as Janet looked around the meadow she considered. He’s not ugly, and I do need to get off, she thought. The thought of Jack was somewhat intriguing, she decided, and would let herself be seduced. She turned to look at him and saw him staring down the side of her dress, and when he looked up, he blushed and she smiled. Alas, he said, “You, um, have a bug on your back.”

“Brush it off then,” she said with as much good grace as she could muster at such a transparent, graceless lie, and turned a little away from him. She thought, as often she had occasion to, at how boyish notionally grown men could be, but she remembered how hard she found it to hit on men with good grace and sufficient directness and forgave him. She relaxed and leaned in towards him with a welcoming expression that usually sufficed to start matters, but Jack sat there stupidly staring at her, playing with her hair and generally fidgeting around the margin of things. Finally she sighed in frustration, “You can kiss me.”

He leaned over and kissed her lips lightly, and she leaned into him and opened her mouth. His hand on her back reached down so that he could circle her waist, and she sucked on his tongue as he caressed her neck with his other hand. Soon he had reached down to her breasts. Her nipples were soon fully erect and she breathed raggedly as he rubbed them roughly through her dress and bra.

She groaned inwardly, for this young man had no delicacy or gentleness at all. Squeezing and twisting her nipples as if they were dials on a radio, sticking his tongue down her throat, treating her body roughly as if she were a doll―she considered just leaving, but he was merely inexperienced, not vicious. She decided the best course was to take control of the situation and try to slow him down until she was ready for him to let go with all the passion he had ready to erupt. She caressed his chest slowly and kissed him deeply and gently, and as she had hoped, he slowed down to take some pleasure in his rush.

Nonetheless, it soon became clear that he would not be a particularly talented lover. He stood up to roughly grab at her zipper, and she took that opportunity to reach out and grab his cock. Fully hard and twitching and close to spurting, she instinctively knew, and decided a quick hand job would leave him satisfied and her free to go elsewhere.

She ran her fingertips along the bulge in his pants and squeezed as he pulled down her zipper. Her dress opened around the collar and she let him pull it down to her waist; once it was down she grasped his cock again firmly and began stroking. Soon she had unzipped him and he had undone her bra. She was about to let go of his cock long enough to put her bra to the side when to her wonder his hips went rigid and his cock fully stiffened; the purple head swelled and his hands grabbed her shoulders roughly as he moaned and a massive stream of hot cum shot onto her neck. She gloried in the thought that she had inspired such a massive ejaculation as stream after stream landed on her breasts and neck and dribbled down onto her belly, drops pooling in the cups of her bra. He had lasted perhaps 90 seconds. It was the fastest orgasm she had ever given, and in amazement at how quickly and selfishly and unthinkingly he had spewed when he had had the chance for such delightfully prolonged pleasure inside her if only he had shown a little patience, she said, “My God.”

She looked up at him on the edge of losing all patience with him in turn when he pulled out a handkerchief. Not a complete cad, she thought. “Thank you,” she said in pique and frustration as she wiped up. He sat down next to her and kissed her neck. Christ, she thought, he’s not going away! She did not respond at first, but his kisses wee pleasant enough now that his spurts of passion were drained, and with her body responding she returned his kisses and rubbed around his body. As he started sucking on her breasts, she sighed and caressed his cock; when his hand reached under the hem of her dress and up her thighs to her panties, she spread her thighs wide and leaned back so he could reach inside. Her pussy was drenched and flushed.

Yes! she thought. Slowly, slowly, yes...Her earlier self-pleasuring had not entirely faded away and soon she was thrusting her hips slightly as her juices began to flow more rapidly. He had a finger inside her and was moving it in a not entirely amateurish fashion. This could work, she thought, he might redeem himself yet, and stood up to undress and allow him to pleasure her as she had pleasured him.

Alas, he was hard again and impatient and barely took the time to see her naked beauty before pushing her down to fuck. She sighed, “All right,” and lay back on her dress for him. He lay atop her and pushed inside. She breathed out in a gasp and put her arms around his neck as he plunged back and forth in inchoate desire. He had vigor but no marksmanship at all. He merely plunged in and out in an unimaginative mixture of lust and reserve, and she wanted to scream at him, “Fuck my cunt like you belong there!” Instead, she thought back on her last lover, and as Jack worked above her in his own little world, she imagined Lawrence was plunging his nine inches of talented black cock in her to the hilt; with her eyes shut tightly she remembered their night three weeks before, his dark face sweating above her as she came repeatedly, and with a cry of relief she found release as she remembered his hips pounding hers as he spewed deeply inside her. It was little and it was belated, but at least now she could walk back without having to rub herself off in a frenzy.

Her orgasm pushed Jack over the edge and he pulled out to spray his juice on her belly. Ordinarily she would have welcomed his cum in her cunt; she might well have climaxed again had he done so, but she frankly didn’t care where he came or how much, just that he was done. He lay down next to her on the grass and caressed her breasts, but she pushed him away and said, “We should get back.”

In exhaustion he said, “You go back first.”

She nodded in relief, and he added, “Don’t want anyone to suspect.”

“Yeah.” That would be bad, she thought, people suspecting she had been with him.

As she dressed he dozed off, and she moved away quietly and swiftly. When she got back to the pavilion, Allie pulled her aside and asked, “Well?”

Janet frowned and stuck out her tongue.

“Anyone I know?”

With utter scorn Janet replied, “Jack.”

Allie laughed and said, “Yes, he was my worst too.”

Janet looked at her suddenly and after a few seconds laughed as well. “Does that boy have any control at all?”

“How long’d he last?”

Janet answered and Allie laughed, “Amazing, I think he’s actually regressed. Did you get to cum at least?”

“Once, and I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time.”

Allie laughed again and for the next couple of minutes they shared their experiences, but then Janet saw her cowboy walk past with a sidelong look up and down. “I gotta go,” she said, and Allie looked where she was looking and smiled, “Better luck next time.”

Janet slowly made her way towards the barn, and when she looked inside her cowboy pointed to a ladder and climbed into the loft. When she joined him, they fell into a passionate embrace and quickly undressed each other. Not only was he nine inches long, he was thicker than average and knew exactly what to do with his gifts. For the next three hours they used each other to exhaustion; after thirty minutes atop and inside his welcoming, continuously orgasming lover, he emptied into her. Soon she had taken him in her mouth and after he repositioned her above him, they drank each other at their leisure. After half an hour she felt his flesh finally give itself up to her and she took him fully in her mouth and throat and swallowed in satisfaction as he cooed and moaned like a dove; she then came once again against his lips. After talking and resting, they made love twice more, and when they separated, it was with a time and place set to resume their pleasures.

As they were about to leave, she stood next to her mother as she chatted with Jack’s mother, and Jack came over and said hello. Interrupted in memories of her cowboy, she smiled at him in a dreamy haze and said, “Hi.”

“Did you have a good walk earlier?”

She grimaced at his sickening indirectness and looked around to make sure they were unobserved. She then relaxed, “Yeah. You?”

“Yes, I had a great walk.”

“It’s some great country round here,” she said, already tired of the lame wordplay.

“Yes, I explored a couple of small hills and a deep hollow.”

She bit her lip at being reduced to landscape for him to walk through and simply nodded. He lowered his voice and asked, “Can I see you again?”

She looked around and past her mother, where her cowboy had appeared, and said, “No, that’s a bad idea.” She looked at him kindly and in a sudden accession of good will and good manners said quietly, “It was good. Thanks.”

He nodded and they shook hands, and soon she left with her mother. She laughed silently at the thought that she had had her best and worst lovers on the same day, and her tunnel tightened at the glorious memories of the barn; she glanced back to see Jack smiling smugly and strutting like a fool. She smiled to herself and thought, “Never again.”
Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments