Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mine Truck Driver And A Load Of Sex

"A married woman and a worker on a mine site dig deep."

28
17 Comments 17
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words

I worked in IT on a remote mine site. The position required you to Fly-in – Fly-out (FIFO) due to the remote location. I worked the 2/1 roster. Two weeks on-site and one week off.

Our accommodation was within a kilometre of the office. All our communications were through satellite.

Our accommodation was a single-person apartment, single rooms in line along a verandah with a bed, and a small en-suite bathroom. They were blacked out so people could sleep during the day as shift work was required. All meals were in an air-conditioned twenty-four-hour canteen where we could order a restaurant-quality meal or just make ourselves a snack or sandwich.

The facilities were very good. We had a swimming pool and tennis courts, squash courts, pool rooms and a large recreation room where we could relax, watch TV and a library and quiet area where you could read or write etcetera. We also had a satellite computer facility to enable you to maintain contact through the internet with your family and outside world.

The mix of people working on the site was about 75% male and 25% female and of all ages. It was hard work and long hours and if problems occurred at home you were stuck. There was no way out other than the flying doctor for serious injury and the twice a week changeover flights.

I am single and with no relationships. I have elderly parents on the other side of the country and with the money I earn, they are kept in the best of circumstances and want for nothing.

It is 1,500 km to the capital city where I live when I am away from the site. I have an apartment overlooking the water and it is very relaxing there. I am only a few minutes from the beach so I can swim any time I wish.

I have met a few girls on the beach and very occasionally we can have a relationship which usually only lasts for hours, a few days or a week, as the girl is usually a tourist or a backpacker moving around the country. I could not have a regular relationship working the way I do. That will happen one day but, in the meanwhile, I will be having my casual affairs whenever it is possible.

I was travelling home following a two-week shift and there were about twenty of us on the aircraft. One of the mine crew was a young woman, Jessica, who had been an ore truck driver and following the introduction of remote control trucks, had been redeployed to the control centre where all the autonomous movement of the trucks was controlled from. Having been a driver for quite a while she knew how everything was supposed to work. Several the other drivers, mostly women, were also redeployed in similar or other work on-site when the remote-control vehicles were introduced. There were a few voluntary redundancies, but nobody was dismissed.

Jessica came and sat next to me on the plane and I had spoken to her a number of times professionally in the course of my IT duties and found her to be a real help in me understanding some of the routines in operating the remote vehicles etc.

We had never spoken socially in the camp, but I had seen her with a few of the other girls in the recreation room.

As we flew down, we talked about our personal lives away from the camp.

She had taken the position at the mine to earn big money fast so she and her husband could pay off their house and raise a family. Unfortunately, the marriage failed.

Initially, everything was fine, her husband who worked from their home was able to get a second job, so he was kept busy most of the time during her absence for two weeks at a time. She laughed and said every homecoming was like another honeymoon.

After a year, her absence was testing him too much and he began having an affair with a married woman while Jess was away working. The woman's husband found out and roughed him up. Jess had returned to find him badly beaten and he had to admit what had happened. His beating and affair had been publicised in the press. He decided to go back East with the guy's wife after her husband had thrown her out and roughed her up as well.

Jess continued to work at the mine and managed everything she had to during her week at home. She told me that on this trip everything would be settled after she had signed all the divorce documents. She would be spending the week at the solicitors and banks etc getting everything finalised. She would be returning to the mine as a ‘free’ woman.

She asked me about my situation, and I was able to tell her of my rather boring existence and like her, I was in it for the money.

I explained that unlike her I had been having an affair with a girl before I went to work for the mine. Jan had lived with me for a while but decided she wanted to travel before she settled down to have children and was not interested in getting married at the time. She showed virtually no emotion when we had sex and agreed to it more to keep me happy and interested than anything else. It never excited her at all.

Jan and I kept in touch and a few months later she wrote and told me she had met a guy in the Netherlands. She was thinking of staying there for a while to see how she liked living in Europe. Up till then, we had spoken regularly on the phone. Then the calls became less frequent. Finally, I got the “Dear John” letter. Our affair was over. She didn’t even ring me.

The pilot advised we would be landing in thirty minutes. I said to Jess if she would like it, we could meet for dinner one night if she had the time. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses and ascertained we lived not far apart.

At the airport, I shook her hand as we were parting and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I liked that.

The week went quickly as I had a phone call from home the day following my return. There had been a big storm and my parents' house had been slightly damaged by a falling tree. The power lines in the street had also been damaged they were going to be without power for up to a week. I then organised for them to move into an apartment for the time the work would take to restore the power, rather than live in the dark with no facilities. The house repairs would be handled by the Insurance company if my Dad could not get quotes, which for him was difficult due to his age.

I spent some time on the phone organising the insurance claim and trying to find tradesmen to carry out repairs, without much success. There was more work than they could handle after several wild storms.

With the time difference of three hours, it was a real headache.

The time went quickly, and I didn’t get a chance to ring Jess until the day before we were due to return to work. She seemed very happy that I had rung. I asked if she was free for dinner. I suggested a nice restaurant nearby which she said was fine. We agreed to meet at 7 pm

We met at the restaurant and both enjoyed a nice meal and night of conversation.

Mostly we talked about the settlement of her divorce and the transfer of the marital home to her name as part of the divorce settlement. There had been a bit of trouble with the legal side of it, but she said she had been warned of what could happen. As suspected, the legal people were attempting to delay the settlement with obscure reasons to extract a bigger fee. She jumped on the solicitor and had the matter settled within twenty-four hours.

We talked about my problems at home and the problems my parents were having, and she seemed very interested in what had happened. She told me she had a brother in the same area who was a builder and he might be able to help. She rang him and he agreed to have a look at the problem and get back to me.

We both ended the night on a very happy note. We had both had problems and we had managed to get them under control before going back to the mine the next day.

When we left the restaurant, our cars were parked in the same parking station, so we walked together. Our cars were on different levels and we entered the lift and in saying goodbye until tomorrow, I went to give her a hug, rather than shake her hand. She immediately responded not with a hug, but a kiss. Fortunately, there was nobody else waiting for the lift as when the door opened, we were still passionately kissing.

I think we both realised there were feelings between us. Without saying it, we could have taken the matter further but realised it was not wise. Having to go back to the mine the next day might have created problems.

During the next two weeks, we saw each other in the recreation room a few times at meal breaks. We were both involved in sporting activities and we both continued with them and our friendship seemed to improve… at a distance.

At the end of the period, we were both flying out and I organised with the manager for us both to be on the same flight as there were often two flights. I didn’t say anything to Jess.

I made out it was a coincidence that we were on the same flight when we met at the terminal. She smiled and said “I don’t think so. I too mentioned it to the manager, and he said it had already been organised. Thank you.”

I didn’t know to feel embarrassed or elated.

We sat together for the two-hour flight home and talked together like old friends. Her brother had been to my mum and dads' house and agreed he would be able to do the work and he would organise it with the insurance company.

I asked her if she would like to have dinner with me again and she agreed.

“At the same restaurant? It has happy memories for me,” she said.

The smile she gave me influenced me. My cock hardened in my trousers. I hope she hadn’t noticed.

We met and had another nice evening. We held hands and it was obvious we both liked each other.

I said, “I hope you don’t think me presumptuous, but would you like to join me at the beach tomorrow and maybe we could have lunch together?”

“Just name the time and the place,” she replied.

“Maybe if you come to my place and we can get changed and then it's only a walk to the beach?”

“That would be wonderful,” Jess said and squeezed my hand.

We parted with another passionate kiss. I wanted to ask her back to my apartment, but I thought I must not rush things. I could tell that she may have accepted, but like me, was playing it a bit cool.

The next day she arrived at my apartment. I was all ready for the beach with my swimmers and towel packed with a couple of cold drinks. She was dressed in shorts, a blouse and sandals. She looked stunning out of her Hi-vis uniform on site.

We had a cold drink and then she said, “Can I get ready? I haven’t got my swimmers on yet. I wasn’t sure if we could change at the beach or not. I didn’t see a surf shed as I drove by.”

I showed her to the second bedroom in my apartment. She went in and didn't close the door. A few minutes later she called me.

When I got to the door, she was standing there completely naked. The bed cover had been turned down to reveal the sheet. I could not believe what I was seeing. She was even more beautiful naked than in her beach gear.

“I think we are both old enough to realise that we both like each other enough to realise that both of us could satisfy a need I believe we both have. Neither of us has any restrictions on what we do or who we do it with, I believe.”

My cock immediately sprang to attention and it became most obvious in my budgie smugglers.

I didn’t hesitate. I went straight to her and we kissed. Once more there was passion and feeling in the way we were embracing. She slipped a finger into each side of my swimmers and pushed them down to the extent of her arms. This exposed my rampant cock. I wriggled and they fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them without breaking the bond between our lips.

As I held her, I slowly turned her toward the bed and gently pushed her back and she immediately moved with me. We had not broken the kiss.

When her legs hit the edge of the bed, we broke the kiss and she sat down on the bed. Now her face was right opposite my cock and she took it in her hand and looked up at me and said, “Can I?”

I didn't need to answer she had the head of my cock in her mouth in a second and was between her lips and I could feel her gently sucking and moving her tongue around the head of it. She still had the shaft in her hand gently stroking the silky skin up and down the rigidness of it. It felt awesome. I thought I would cum in a minute.

Jess slowly changed the way she was sucking my cock and I was holding her head.

She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me and said, “You don’t have to tell me, I am used to it. I am happy for you to cum.”

She then reapplied herself to sucking me and for a minute or two I could not believe the pleasure she was giving me, and my knees bent, and I could feel the tension in my thighs, and I spurted.

She recognised my preliminary body movement before I came and was ready for it.

As I came, she held my cum in her mouth until I had stopped spurting. Then as my cum just seeped from the eye of my cock onto her tongue, she had opened her mouth to show me the product of my ejaculation. Her mouth was full of my white creamy semen. It covered her tongue and as it began to flow forward, she closed her mouth and swallowed. Then she opened her mouth and showed me that what had been there a moment before was now deep with her and she had enjoyed doing what she had done. She had a smile from ear to ear.

“I needed that much as I need you,” she said. “That was something I have been waiting to do to a man for almost a year. I have not been with a man since I left my husband. Now I don’t have one I am free to do as I wish, and I can assure you I have been wishing to do that to you for two weeks or more."

She continued, "I could only think of it when I was working. A couple of times I had to take a break and go and satisfy myself alone thinking of what we could achieve together. I wanted it to happen on our first meeting, but you were too much of a gentleman to take me to bed on our first date. I respected you for that and thought that we could be good together sooner or later. Now I know we can be and soon will be.”

I was still standing, and I pulled her up using our hands. I kissed her as hard as I had kissed any woman. The difference I noticed immediately was that I could taste my cum on her tongue and in her mouth.

My previous girlfriend had never sucked my cock, although other girls had. That was so long ago and during my university days. It was an alternative to letting me fuck them as some were still virgins. Some would let me finger them and I was happy with what I got so I never complained. I managed to get a couple to let me go down on them but that was rare. The odd one would fuck.

Jess and I stood there naked, just holding and hugging each other and kissing gently for ages.

Jess then said, “Can we do it now? I really need this. I haven't done it for a year.”

I released her from my arms and Jess just lay down on the bed, looking at me the whole time.

I looked at her and could see a beautiful woman, naked and with her breasts slowly rising and falling on her chest. They were not huge or small, and just perfect in my eyes. Her areola were bright red and nipples hard. They were still firm enough to retain their shape and not look like two fried eggs. She had not shaved her pubic region. As I approached her, she held each one in her hand squeezing them in anticipation.

I got up onto the bed and as I did so my cock began to harden again. She lay there and pulled her legs back and spread her knees exposing her hair covered vagina. Having been a married woman she was no stranger to having sex.

EvaAdamss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaAdamss

Without a word, I just held my cock and guided it toward her waiting pussy.

I positioned it at the opening to her damp vagina and looked at her. Her face was beautiful, showing little emotion. I just pressed my cock head against her lips and gently parted them and lowered myself down as my cock entered her and it was slowly consumed by her firm damp vagina. She was ready willing and able.

As I entered her, I felt her body shiver and she uttered a soft gentle sigh. She sounded contented and appreciative of me entering her body. It had been a year since she had enjoyed that feeling. She raised her legs and wrapped them around my body and drew me into her hard and deep. I could not believe how wonderful it felt with my cock now deep inside her tight warm channel of pleasure. We were both experienced but, after some time of abstinence, we were enjoying our lovemaking together. It was something we had both enjoyed previously but in different circumstances.

Once my cock was deep and fully into her, I stopped. Just to feel the warmth of her skin against mine, the sensation of my cock now deep within her and the warm damp tight feeling of her body surrounding and holding me there was amazing.

“Oh God, I needed that,” Jess uttered as we looked at each other.

“I cannot remember it feeling so good before. This is really something.” I said.

“Just fuck me, I don’t want anything more than that. I have missed this so much. Bill was good but a bit quick for me. I rarely got to cum when we fucked. I am hoping that my earlier attention may slow you down long enough for me to make it.”

I said nothing, I knew I had a reasonable staying power but this was our first fuck so I didn’t know how long I might take. Jess was also anxious to cum. Every woman I have made love to has been different.

I then began to slowly lift and thrust, slowly at first to enjoy once more the sensation of having my cock inside a woman. She was enjoying it at that pace as well. After a minute or two I increased my thrusts but not excessively.

“Are you going to cum?” She asked questionably.

“No, just varying the sensation, I haven’t enjoyed this with a woman for ages. I am really enjoying being with you.”

“Thank God, I couldn’t bear this to end that quickly.”

“It’s been a year since I have done it with Jan like this. I can’t believe I have missed it so much. Already I am enjoying this more than I can remember,” I said.

‘I am too. I think we were meant to be doing this together. I have not enjoyed it as much as I am now. You are wonderful,” As she began to move in unison with me.

“I could do this all day; I have a year to make up for,” she said.

Then Jess said, “I am going to cum, don’t stop.”

Jess had what appeared to be a quite good orgasm. I just kept pumping my cock into her wonderful tight cunt and didn’t slow down until she said, “That is the first time I have cum while being fucked for years. Bill never lasted long enough for me to cum. That’s the best orgasm I have ever had while being fucked.”

I lent down and kissed her, and she responded and wiped away a tear. “That was beautiful,” she told me.

The two of us then just maintained a reasonable pace. Including her orgasm, we had been fucking for about ten minutes. I was sweating but loving the feeling of being inside Jess. She, in turn, made me feel good as now and again she said, ”I am loving this, Bill never lasted this long.”

It wasn’t long after this she started to cum again and began to cry. “I am sorry I can’t believe this is happening to me,” she told me as her body began to shake and she began to moan and groan as she was cumming. It was then I started to cum.

“Oh God, Oh God,” she was saying as her spasms caused her body to jerk.

“Hold on, I am going to cum. Is it OK to cum in you? Are you still on the pill?”

“No… Just do it, do it. For god's sake, don’t stop now.”

She was gasping between breaths.

I was already cumming and I was spurting my load of semen into her. It felt wonderful as she began to use her Kegal muscles to squeeze my cock as I was spurting. The feeling on my cock was unique.

This was one of the best fucks I had ever enjoyed. I felt more than just satisfied. She was possibly the oldest woman I had fucked, but still younger than me. Having been married, her experience also was something unique for me. I had never fucked a married woman or a divorcee before. Her experience was evident.

After I pulled out of her, we lay together on the bed holding hands.

I mentioned the way she used her Kegal muscles, as it was a new experience for me. Jess explained she often used Kegal balls to strengthen her pelvic muscles. Her former husband suggested them when they got married and soon realised the effect she had on him when he fucked her. It did not improve his staying power, unfortunately.

She confessed she had occasionally inserted them before she started work at the mine and enjoyed the sensation inside her for a few hours as she worked. The feelings were quite erotic.

She said, “To be honest I put them in a couple of days during my last shift, thinking of you. They give me nice feelings in there. I am glad that you liked what I did.”

She was older and had been married. She knew what sex was all about. She was not just some girl just out for a good time.

Jess leaned over to me and said: “That was my best ever.”

I asked,” Are you sure about me cumming in you if you are not on the pill?”

“Don’t worry, I have the morning after pill at home. I bought some just in case after Bill and I parted. I had no idea when I might need them… until now.”

“I am so happy. I must admit I can’t remember a better time with a woman myself. Then I haven’t slept with a married woman before.”

“Not married any more. I wonder how his new girlfriend is liking it. She must have known he cums quickly. That was the only problem I had with him. Otherwise, he was a good husband.”

“Are you looking for a new one?” I asked cheekily.

“I wasn’t but you never know. I thought I might play the field for a while. I was looking at a couple of the guys at the mine, but I learned they were married or living with someone.” she chirped back.

“I haven’t heard anybody getting anything on the side up there,” I said.

“One or two of the girls have been propositioned but they declined. They were guys in a relationship down south, so they said no way. It is hard when you are married, and you are away. There are times you would give anything for a good fuck but it’s too risky with some of the guys on-site. If you work in HR, you would soon learn what is going on. They get some amazing requests for information, I believe. One of the girl drivers was redeployed there. She said what is in some of those files is dynamite.”

I then said to Jess, “Should we go again, or shall we go to the beach?”

“I think the beach, I want to rest on that one for a while it was that good. We can always have another one when we come back.”

I was more than happy with her suggestion and got up and put my swimmers on.

“Not cleaning up?” Jess asked.

“No, I will be fine. I don’t think I need to worry with you. The surf will soon clean me up.”

“I think I will go to the bathroom before I go. I will soon have a wet patch that is obvious. You filled my tank, I think. I can feel it draining back,”

After Jess had been to the bathroom, she returned to put her swimmers on. She had no inhibitions about being nude with me. I was really impressed with her naked body, she had it all, in the right proportions and the shape as well. Her breasts were to die for. Perfect in every way.

After we both slipped our swimmers on, we left for the beach.

After dropping everything in the sand, Jess said: “Race you in.”

The two of us ran to the edge of the water and dived into the first wave that rolled in.

We both emerged almost side by side. I could not help myself, I kissed her, and she responded with a great deal of passion.

“That was nice,” she said as she dived into the next wave. Then I saw her put her hand was down into her bikini bottom and giving her pussy a good flush out.

The two of us were like seals in the surf, diving and swimming as each wave rolled in. After a while, I said, “I am going out to the first line, I will surf in.”

“Watch out for sharks,” Jess turned and returned to the beach.

When I returned after a few surf rides she was laying on her towel topless. There were a few people on the beach but some distance away. As soon as I saw her, my cock firmed up in my swimmers.

I believe she noticed but said nothing.

“I am working on my all-over tan,” she told me. “The bikini bottoms will be next.”

“Now that will be interesting,” I said.

“I will be cautious, I won’t be totally naked. I can rearrange my bottom bit to make sure I can get the sun where I need it.”

I hadn’t noticed when we were in the bedroom, but she didn’t have any tan lines. She had done this before obviously.

“Where do you get you tan from?” I asked.

“We have a pool and I skinny dip a lot. I am going to miss it when I sell the place. With the money I have earned, I was able to buy Bill's half out which simplified things in the divorce. I will make a nice little profit from it I hope.”

“What will you do then?” I asked.

“My plan was to buy a unit like yours. I will wait and see.”

I thought if things went as well as the last couple of days, I might be able to help her out. I would be thinking hard about it over the next few weeks. I liked her and one never knows.

After an hour on the beach, Jess had exposed just about all her skin she needed tanned.

I got another eye full of her lovely pubic region as she used me to shield her nakedness from others down the beach. We both went back into the surf and enjoyed another half-hour together surfing.

Following our time on the beach, we went back to my place. When we arrived, I was horny and followed Jess into the bedroom. When she turned around, I kissed her which she gladly responded too.

“You want a bit more do you?” She asked with a grin.

With that, she removed her bikini and went and lay on the bed and prepared herself for me to fuck her. I followed and instead of fucking her I had decided to give her an oral session. As I got into position she got up on her elbows and said, ”What are you up to?”

“I thought it was obvious,” I replied.

“Are you going to go down on me?”

“It looks obvious to me; you will be nice and salty after your swim. It tastes better then.”

“You won’t believe this, but I have never had oral sex in my life. This will be the first time.”

“Didn’t your Bill go down on you?”

“Never,” she replied.

“Well then, young lady, you are in for a treat.”

I proceeded to position myself and she obviously knew what was meant to happen and prepared herself.

“This is going to be interesting; I will enjoy this I am sure. It’s something I have heard about but never experienced. I have seen it done by two women on the porn pages but never ever experienced it. Bill never suggested it and I never asked, as it was not something I had given much thought too. I haven’t even spoken to anybody who has done it.”

“Except me. Now just lie back and enjoy it.” I told her.

I got down and spread her legs and used my fingers to spread her lips, slipped a finger into her, then finger fucked her for a minute. Then I got down and the licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit, giving her clit hood a good licking.

“Oh God, oh God, I don't believe I am doing this. It is amazing,” I heard her exclaim.

I continued to lick her slit and suck each of her labia which do not protrude from her vagina. She was very tidy down there. I was enjoying not only the taste of a woman but the salty taste on her skin from the surf. It was a delightful experience.

She got back up on her elbows and watched me for a while as I concentrated on licking sucking and slipping a finger into her occasionally. She was getting the full treatment.

“Oh God, that feels like heaven in earth. I have had some great fucks, but this leaves everything I have ever done to shame. It is amazing. What happens when I cum?”

I stopped long enough to tell her to lay back and enjoy it.

“You will have an orgasm and I will taste the honey from heaven,” I told her.

After some more of my attention, I proceeded to give her my best. I sucked her clit hood in between my lips and exposed her clit and licked it with my tongue.

Jess went wild, she was grunting, groaning and squirming almost crying with the pleasure she was enjoying with the erotic sensations that her clit was giving her. She was having her first experience of oral sex and having the most amazing experience. She was well experienced with vaginal sex but never had enjoyed an oral orgasm. In the process, she was squeezing and pulling on her breasts as the sensations affected every nerve in her body.

It took a bit of practice to get both her clit out of its sheath and rub it with my tongue at the one time but I have perfected it with a number of women over the years I have been doing this.

My first experience was with a girl who was a virgin. She did not want to be fucked or have anal but was happy to be licked. She encouraged me as I believe she had encouraged other boys to do it to her that way. My guess was many guys, like me, had their first oral experience on that girl.

She knew what she wanted and guided us in giving her it to her the way she wanted it. She had no inhibitions about sucking cock, she just didn’t want to be fucked. She had her first sixty-nine with me, but she had sucked cock often before that.

It didn’t take long for Jess to cum.

When she did, she became extremely active, bouncing and twisting her body lifting her bum high off the bed forcing my mouth onto her vagina and clamping my head between her thighs in her ecstasies. She immediately screamed, “keep going,” and opened her legs so I could continue to help her enjoy her orgasm or as I learned later two orgasms, almost one after the other.

Once she had reached her climax of all climaxes she just flopped down on the bed, completely exhausted.

I sat back and just watched one extremely happy woman enjoy the post euphoric experience following the first time she has had anybody give her oral sex. Her chest was rising and falling as she took deep breaths and I could see her heart racing. The smile on her face was equal to a thousand words.

It took her a couple of minutes to recover, clamping her legs together and rolling from side to side pinching her nipples at the same time. It seems every nerve in her body had been affected by her most powerful orgasm. She was easing her body back to normal.

“THAT,” she finally said, “Was the most extreme sensation I have ever experienced in my life. I have heard other women say it’s fabulous, but I never imagined it could be that great. Thank you for introducing me to a new wonderful experience. May you keep doing that to me for as long as we can be together.”

I knew I liked Jess, but I hadn’t realised how much she was beginning to like me. Our sex was great, and I hope this is only the beginning. Only time will tell where it all ends.

“Let’s have lunch,” I suggested

“I thought you just did,” Jess said laughing.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments