Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A one night stand in Spain

"A Spanish girl makes the most of her growing confidence"

45
10 Comments 10
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fictional, and my first attempt at an erotic story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

Fuengirola is a small city in Spain, more a town, really. So there were people you knew well, people who you knew in passing, and people you knew of. There were no real strangers to speak of.

Nuria and Pablo's paths had often crossed when they were growing up. Their schools played sports in competitions against each other. They met at swim meets in particular, and both had of course cast their eyes over the swimmers of the opposite gender. Nuria's brother Biel was a peripheral friend of Pablo's brother, Anton. Nuria and Pablo briefly attended the same English school after class. But there had been no interaction beyond a cursory ‘hello’ and nothing to suggest what was to occur.

They grew up and went away to college at age eighteen, and when the Easter holidays came that school year, neither returned entirely innocent. Nor, however, were they as experienced as some of their peers.

That Easter, Nuria and a girlfriend went down to the beach on a warm Spring bank holiday weekend. Nuria was wearing her red bikini, although she was a rather shy young woman. Her friend went to swim in the sea, and Nuria stayed with their bags.

Lying on her back, she felt the warmth of the sun on her legs, belly, and shoulders, and looked idly at the men playing volleyball. Some of them were quite attractive, wiry, muscular, and tall. Closing her eyes, she began to feel herself growing rather aroused. She was quickly terribly embarrassed, and rolled over onto her front, picking up a book to take her mind off such thoughts.

A few minutes later, the ball from the game went astray and rolled right past her. She was about to get up to scoop it up and throw it back when a man jogged over. He was medium height and well built, and his red swimming shorts were not so loose as not to disclose what they contained.

“Sorry!” he said, smiling.

“No problem,” said Nuria.

The man looked at her and smiled, recognising her.

“You’re Biel’s sister.”

“That’s right.” She looked, and then she recognised him.

“You’re Pablo.”

“Yep. Nuria, no?”

She nodded, smiling.

“How is college?” she asked.

They chatted for a while, making small talk, and then he went back to the game. But when he was gone, Nuria lay on her back and this time there was no taking her mind off of the image of Pablo in those swimming shorts, and there was no mistaking the sensation she felt between her legs.

Her friend came back and Nuria shyly told her what had happened.

“Leave it to me,” said her friend. If Nuria had known what she was going to do, she would have tried to stop her. But she didn’t. She watched both horrified and excited as her friend strode over to the men playing ball, spoke briefly to Pablo and handed him a slip of paper.

Her friend came back.

“Message your parents. You’re staying at my place tonight.”

“I couldn’t...not in...”

“You’ll be in the Air BnB room in the garage. It’s made up, we have a guest in three days. It’s all yours. Don’t screw it up.”

Two hours later, the girls left the beach. And sure enough, the call came.

“Hey, Nuria. Drink tonight?”

Nuria met Pablo at a beach bar. They were both dressed now, as it was evening and cooler, but she knew she wanted him the minute she saw him. He was wearing a black shirt tight on his torso, black trousers, and his hair was well kept. She’d chosen a blue blouse, jeans, and perfume.

They sat at a table, and in five minutes she was stroking his arm. Pablo looked into her brown eyes and then he leaned over and their lips met, and Nuria was briefly worried in case someone she knew was watching but then she gave in with abandon and kissed Pablo right there in the bar, which was the most public display of affection she had ever surrendered to.

A second round was suggested but both, with exquisite care and politeness, said they weren’t in the mood.

“Coffee to finish the night?” Nuria offered.

“Sounds good,” said Pablo, and inwardly Nuria breathed a sigh of relief, for even though they had kissed so passionately, she was still afraid she might make a misstep.

The air BnB in the garage consisted of a large double bed with white bedding and a thick mattress. Pablo went to the ensuite bathroom and Nuria quickly fixed her hair in the mirror and thought back to what she had learned about sex from her four experiences with a single man, and what she knew would help Pablo enjoy it, and she began to fear he would not like her body, that her bottom was fat, and time seemed to freeze as she waited for him, but then he was there and kissing her and she felt his weight gently guide her onto the bed.

They kissed, Pablo lying on top of Nuria. Nuria ran her hand across his thigh and bottom, while Pablo explored her back, side and neck. Gradually, she felt him tense through his trousers. She pushed him away for a moment, reached for the rim of her blouse, and pulled it over her neck.

Pablo took the cue and unbuttoned his shirt, then when he was topless he reached around Nuria’s back and unhooked her bra. Nuria’s heart felt like it would burst as it slipped off, and Pablo leaned back, obviously admiring her breasts. He smiled warmly after a few seconds, and Nuria’s confidence surged.

She reached down, unbuttoned and unzipped her trousers, and eased them down. Pablo helped her slide them from her ankles, then he removed her socks. Briefly standing, he undid his trousers and lowered them to the floor.

He was about to get back onto the bed when Nuria, impulsively, said

“Stop. Let me.” And she moved over and took the elastic of his boxer shorts between her thumbs and fingers and slid them down for him. Pablo’s penis, freed, was swelling rapidly and Nuria reached for it with her hand. It was only the second one she had seen, or at least the second one she’d seen in an intimate setting like this. Feeling it in her hands, she thought back to her first time... Pablo's was bigger, no question. How would it feel inside her?

“Do you like this?” she asked, pulling the skin back and forward over the end of his cock.

“Yes...yes,” said Pablo.

She didn’t tell him, but Nuria was trying to pluck up the courage to wrap her mouth around Pablo’s penis. She hadn’t tried oral sex with her first partner. She’d thought about it, and was simultaneously curious, slightly disgusted by the thought, and aroused. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue and gave Pablo’s manhood a long, wet lick.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

“Ooooh,” said Pablo, still standing. Encouraged, Nuria opened her eyes this time and licked him again.

“That’s so good,” he said.

Nuria moved in and pinched the first inch of Pablo’s penis between her lips, and drew back. He squirmed on his feet.

“Nuria,” he said quietly, almost reluctantly.

“Can you save that for later? I want you to...you know...first.”


She smiled and nodded, excited both at what was to come and the thought of returning to giving him oral sex, now it was not as scary as she had thought.

Sixty seconds later, her knickers were off and Pablo’s tongue was exploring her vagina. He paid close attention to her clitoris and Nuria squirmed as she grew warmer and wetter.

“You’ve done this before,” she murmured.

“Yes.”

“That makes one of us,” she said, but her voice caught at the end as pleasure surged through her as Pablo’s tongue hit the sweet spot. He looked up.

“You’re not a v...”

“I’m an oral virgin,” she clarified.

He smiled and returned to work, this time slipping a finger inside, and Nuria couldn’t hold in her pleasure, and she moaned.

Ten minutes later, she had come. Pablo stood, knelt, and reached into the pocket of his jeans, which lay discarded on the floor. When he stood, there was a condom in his hand. Nuria watched as he unwrapped it with his teeth and rolled it onto his penis.

Pablo climbed onto the bed and was about to attempt the missionary position when Nuria decided to take control.

“Start on your back,” she told him. He lay back and she shuffled on her knees to his midriff, then eased his penis inside her, feeling it press against her clitoris. Nuria began to ride Pablo, and he reached up to fondle her breasts. He pinched both of her nipples in turn, then ran his fingers down her midriff and traced a circle around her belly button, where Nuria had a mole she had always been self-conscious about. Pablo traced around it as if it wasn’t there and she smiled up at him.

Nuria reached down and guided his fingers lower, to where he could rub her labia. As he pressed his fingers firmly upon her, she had never wanted to kiss a man as much as she did that moment, and she fell down and pressed her lips to his.

She rode him for ten minutes, now dipping to kiss him, now arching her back, now putting her hands on his chest to increase her speed.

They changed position. Nuria took to her knees, forcing herself to overcome a flash of embarrassment at presenting her naked rear end in the air like that. Her nerves evaporated as she felt Pablo slide into her from behind. This time he pressed harder and faster, and she laid her head down on the pillow and took it, felt him inside her like a piston, and she felt another orgasm rush up through her as she realised that although she had lain with a man before she had never been fucked in the animal sense of the word until today, and yes, yes, her eyes seemed to blur as pleasure shot through her and she cried aloud, grasping the pillow in her fist as the cock drove ever deeper with each thrust…

She’d come twice now. It was his turn. But why should he have all the fun? When he withdrew from her from behind, Nuria told him to lie on his back. First, she kissed him, and then she swung herself around 180 degrees, ready to suck but also ready to be sucked.

Pablo’s penis was as big as it would ever get, throbbing, close to orgasm. Nuria wanted to see how long she could stretch it out for. She gave the tip a few playful licks, and felt Pablo match her stroke for stroke, his tongue exploring new areas of her privates, but drawing back after each lick.

So, it was like that, was it? Give and you shall receive. She opened her mouth and plunged downwards around his cock, closing her lips four inches down and beginning to suck, pull on his flesh, and when the initial novelty had gone she used her tongue separately on the naked end of his penis, and he wasn’t able to hold back anymore.

“Nuria, stop...stop...stop...”

She released him, and his hand went straight to his cock and it took only three jerks. He came, and Nuria was aroused as she saw his cum ejaculate. The orgasm sprayed mainly onto his tummy, though there was a drop or two onto her face.

They were still in the 69 position, and Nuria suddenly felt the embarrassment swell up again; the sex was over and her ass was in the air, inches from his face. Not that he was complaining!

She swung around, and laid her head next to his and they kissed.

“That was great!” They agreed.

Fifteen minutes later, he was hard again. He had another condom, and this time Nuria took it and rolled it over his cock, before lightly kissing it. Then she lay onto her back and let him enter her.

He thrust into her, and she raised her legs higher so he could go deeper, grabbing the backs of her thighs. It was so hard, so deep, so wonderful, her gasps became cries

“Si...si...si!” until the orgasm was so intense she could no longer form a word and she screamed.

Pablo let her come, then pulled her up and firmly span her around.

“On your knees!” he commanded, and she willingly obeyed.

Holding onto the headstand of the bed, Nuria took the pounding of a lifetime that night. She encouraged future lovers to try to out-do Pablo but no one ever did. Not with the strength and energy Pablo was able to thrust into her with. He took her to a place she'd never imagined existed.

At last, his stamina seemed to dip, and he slowed down, and Nuria realised a danger that she had been too caught up in the moment to realise; she was afraid they’d break the bed.

Pablo lay on his back, breathing heavily. Nuria’s pussy was sore now, so she whipped off the condom and went down on him. She'd been so nervous about oral sex, but in the moment she found it was not that different from sucking an ice lolly. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her hair, and this time she let him come in her mouth. She swallowed it quickly, then discreetly knocked back a glass of water.

Nuria and Pablo didn’t sleep together again after that night. But it was her first one-night stand, and the best doggy-style sex she’d ever have. It was the first time she’d let a guy come in her mouth. But more importantly, it was a night she, a young, inexperienced woman gained confidence in herself sexually. Her future lovers all reaped the benefits of her one night with Pablo.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments