Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Morning

"Susanna and Rich make love in the early morning"

7
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Susanna watched silently as Rich slipped out from under the crisp, white sheets and walked softly towards the open window, which ran from floor to ceiling. The thin, net curtain blew lazily in the early morning breeze, which rolled in off the Pacific Ocean. Stepping through the curtain, Rich stepped out onto the balcony, which looked out over the decking below, down onto the beach and then out onto the blue waters, which lapped gently onto the sand.

From her position in the large bed, Susanna saw Rich turn. His profile now visible to her and she watched as his large penis swung with the movement and she wondered if he was beginning to become aroused, or if he was still a little engorged from the previous night when she had used her body to help her husband fall asleep.

Turning back towards the room Rich saw his wife watching him and he smiled. An early morning greeting which was reciprocated by the beautiful blonde lying in the bed. Susanna was the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever met and when she added to that her intelligence and sense of humor, she was perfect.

"Mind if I join you?" Susanna asked, her head still resting on the thick pillow, which was covered by her wavy blonde hair. She knew the answer to the question. She knew she didn't even need to ask it but she liked the chase and she knew he did too. Rich's reply was to cock his head to one side, silently telling her that her question was moot.

Slowly she pulled back the thin cotton sheet, which was covering her body. It didn't matter how hot it was at night, she always had to have something covering her. She'd been that was since she was a little girl growing up in Arizona. She always felt that she was too exposed to the dark if she wasn't covered and over and it scared her. She was no longer scared, not now that she had Rich sleeping next to her because she knew he could and would protect her from anything. Still she needed the sheet covering her before she could sleep.

Sliding off the bed, Susanna stood, slowly turning towards the window and the man, she had loved since the moment she'd seen him. She stepped around the bottom of the bed and walked towards him, the last remnants of sleep drifting away as she moved.

Rich watched his wife approach him. Even after five years he was captivated by her beauty and her body. Her large natural breasts swayed in time with her movements and he let his eyes drift down over her toned stomach to her waxed vagina and down her slender legs. At 5'2" Susanna always thought her legs were too short but Rich thought they were perfect, slim and shapely from running and yoga. His thick penis, already slightly aroused flexed as he watched her approach and by the time she reached him it was almost fully erect.

"Is this for me?" Susanna whispered, wrapping her fingers around his erection.

"It's always for you," Rich replied, kissing her lips before bowing his head and kissing her neck, the spot that he knew would send shivers all across her body.

Susanna's head dropped back at the sensation on her neck and she began to slowly pump her hand on his now full, hard shaft.

Reaching up, Rich took her breasts in his hands, stroking them, letting his fingers and thumps drift over her now stiffening nipples. Susanna let out a soft sigh as he touched her in all but her most intimate of places, places that sent ripples of pleasure around her body and even though the he had not yet touched the one spot, which would give her the ultimate ecstasy, she knew he would when he was ready.

Susanna increased the movement of her hand on his shaft, feeling the soft skin in contrast to the hardness below.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

She drew her hand over the large head and felt for the clear liquid she knew would be there, spreading his pre-cum across it.

Leaning back onto the rail behind him, Rich reached down, lifting his wife's leg off the floor and wrapping it behind his waist. His hard on was now smeared with pre-cum but Susanna could feel that already she was wet enough to take him.

Stepping up onto to her toes, Susanna moved Rich's erection around her soft entrance, parting her velvety lips. Feeling Rich's strong hands on her firm buttocks, she lifted her leg off the floor until it mirrored the one, which was already wrapped tightly around him as he lifted her. No sooner had he hoisted her effortlessly than he lowered her, sliding her down onto his hardness. Susanna cried out in pleasure as she felt him fill her, the sound only stifled as she kissed his mouth.

For a moment Rich held her there, his thick shaft deep inside his love but then his strong arms began to move her, lifting her until her breasts were all but level with his mouth and he could lick and suck her nipples.

Susanna wrapped her arms around him, using them, along with her legs, to pull him close. She cried out again as Rich lowered her onto him, filling her once again, her body under his control, their pleasure at his command. Again and again he lifted her, time and again he pulled her up until only the very tip of his erection was inside her, sitting at the very edge of her opening before lowering her down until he filled her again, each time causing Susanna to cry out, saying his name, telling him she loved him.

A soft breeze drifted in off the ocean as she felt his lips surround her nipple once again, and the salt air that she loved so much filled her senses. Once again, her husband lowered her down onto him and once again, she called out. She knew she was close. She knew the spike of pleasure she craved was almost upon her. She pulled her legs tighter around him, working her legs, helping him lift her faster so that she could feel him entering her again repeatedly until finally she came. A single bead of perspiration rolling from her neck, down between her breasts as she moaned and panted and called his name. Yet still he lifted her, still he drew her off him before filling her again. Then with a groan, which seemed to come from way down inside him, Rich tensed and his legs shook.

Susanna felt him come. She felt him swell inside her as he released into her and in that moment she took over their movements, grinding herself onto him, stimulating his shaft, pulling from him the pleasure he had so selflessly given to her.

Rich's head dropped forward onto the shoulder and he whispered her name, telling her he loved her and she told him she loved him too. And then, on trembling legs he walked back through the curtain, his beautiful wife still wrapped around him, laying her into the bed, his hardness still deep inside her and they kissed, holding each other, the gently breeze moving the curtain behind them and surrounding them with the scent of the Pacific.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments