Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Promise

"Ellie has a habit of running away from her feelings, can her best friend Jason convince her to stay?"

11
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words
All my life, I have been known to run away from things. I still remember the first time I left home - technically, I didn't leave, but whenever I heard my parents argue, I used to run out of the house and into my Wendy house in the yard. For an hour or so, I used to dream that everything would be normal, amidst the candy-coloured plastic table and chairs and the white walls covered in mould.

My parents divorced when I was 14 and I ended up living with my mum. We got on but I developed a rebellious streak. I was 16 when I met Jason, when I sneaked outside school for a cigarette and he asked me for one. We bonded over nicotine and pretty soon afterwards, art, music and everything else. By graduation, I managed to get good enough grades to go to school and become an art teacher while Jason got a scholarship to a prestigious art school.

At 23, he became a freelance artist, painting murals and custom artwork for loads of money. Every time one of his pieces was unveiled, I have been always there standing there, beaming with pride.

It made sense for us to start living together when I graduated from college and gotten a job at the local community school. In the beginning, we decorated the walls with carefree art, we delved into random Bollywood films, beer nights on Thursdays - it was great. We began seeing people, of course, but neither of us seemed to care about who the other person was sleeping with.

Until I met Bryan. Bryan was amazing - good-looking, smart, funny, successful… he was perfect. Until tonight, that is. After three months of seeing him, I caved in one night of passion at his place last night, and tonight I find out that the scumbag is married when his wife came through the front door during our romantic dinner for two. That was only two hours ago and it still stings.

I had bought a large bottle of Smirnoff Ice afterwards, and as soon as I got home, I collapsed on the couch and started drinking... on an empty stomach. Needless to say, the alcohol has gotten to me quite quickly.

I'm halfway through the bottle when Jason arrives home.

“Hey Ellie,” he smiles, but his expression changes when he sees my reddened face and the half-empty bottle of Smirnoff Ice on the table.

“What’s up?” he asks, sitting down next to me.

“I slept with Bryan… the jerk is married!” I weep, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Oh, Ellie, I’m sorry,” he soothingly says, stroking my hair.

“When did you find out?”

“Tonight, his wife came home and saw us. God, what is wrong with me?” I murmur, my tears dripping onto his T-shirt.

“Nothing. He is the one that cheated on his wife, you shouldn't feel bad.”

“But I thought…” I start, pulling myself up to wipe my tears, but Jason clasps my hands together.

“Please don’t dwell on this, you’ll make yourself feel worse,” he gently says, his blue eyes twinkling slightly. Biting my lip, I nod as I blink away my tears.

“Look, there’s some beers in the fridge. How about we drink, order a pizza and enjoy the evening? Just us?” he suggests, making me smile for the first time today.

******

I wake up with a start. The TV is off and I find myself in Jason’s arms. Laying on top of him, he is holding me in an embrace. We must have fallen asleep from the beer after watching the second Arnie film, but I don’t remember him cuddling me.

Looking at his peaceful face, I smile - he looks so relaxed. I spend a minute or two taking a closer look at the guy I have practically grown up with. His naturally dark hair is now lightened into a dirty blond, his chin is laced with a thin stubble and his physique, once quite average, is now lean and toned. His arms are covered with customized tattoos to give him that rebellious look, but I am the only one who knows what a sweet guy he truly is.

I try to move, but he buries one hand into my hair and another round my waist, trying to tuck my face against the crook of his shoulder.

“I love you, don’t leave me,” he murmurs.

Shocked, I look up at his face, but he is still asleep, eyes closed from tiredness. My sudden movements don’t wake him up, thank goodness he is a deep sleeper. I am too stunned to move and his arms are clamped around me, so all I can do is calmly lying in his arms when I try and process those five words around my head.

******

The next few days are torture. When had woke up the next day, Jason made out like everything was normal but I found myself over-analysing everything. I couldn’t figure out whether he meant what he said and whenever he asked me what was wrong, I made an excuse. I ended up teaching more classes and staying out late to avoid him.

After five days, I decide I need some space. I have to go.

As soon as Jason leaves to run a few errands this morning, I get up and have a quick shower. I put a quick note on the table and pick up my bag when Jason unexpectedly walks in.

“Hey, Ellie. I need to talk to you…” he begins, but his face falls when he sees me dressed with my bag in my hand. He recognises the holdall immediately; whenever I used to run away, I would always go to his house with that bag in my hand.

“Are you running away?” he asks, concerned.

“I can’t explain,” I murmur, unable to look him in the eye.

“Why, have I done something wrong?”

“I have to go,” I start to leave, but Jason stops me, extending an arm out. His palm presses against the narrow hallway wall and blocks my way.

“This is me you’re talking to, Ellie. You can’t shut me out,” he says, his tone hardened.

“Jason, don’t make this harder, please,” I whisper. I can hear my voice trembling. I need to be strong, I remind myself, gripping the handles of my bag in my fist.

“If I have done something wrong, please say so. Just don’t walk out of here without telling me!” he says, cupping my face. My instinct makes me flinch at his touch and unable to cope with my raging emotions, I begin to cry.

“I can’t deal with this!”

“Ellie?” he asks, coming closer to me.

Taking a deep breath, I can’t pretend anymore. Wiping my tears, I look him straight in the eye and the words tumble out.

“I have to leave because of you!”

His expression pales. He almost drags me by the arm to the living room and leaving me standing by the couch, he takes off his jacket and shoes, so he is barefoot. A look of confusion and disbelief crosses his face.

“Why? Tell me, Ellie, what have I done?”

“You told me you love me.”

Stilling, his mouth drops. Taking a step back, he exhales sharply, shoving his hands into his hair so his shirt lifts to reveal the tattoos on his lower sides.

“When?” he asks, facing me.

“Last week, the night I broke up with Bryan. We fell asleep and I was lying on top of you. I was about to get up and you said-“

“I love you. Don’t leave me,” he finishes, looking me straight in the eye with a tone of realization in his voice.

“Yes, that’s what you said.”

A tense silence falls between us. Jason looks like he wants to say something else, but he needs something from me first. Perhaps he is waiting for me to fall on his knees, but that isn’t happening.

“I just can’t wrap my head round all of this. So, I’m leaving,” I said, picking up my bag.

“Ellie, you can’t leave things like this!” Jason starts, but I keep my back facing him, determined to flee.

“I’ll let you know when I’m at my mom’s , ” I said as I start walking towards the hallway, but then I feel Jason’s hands twist me round to face him. His expression has changed, it is more heated, more intense. I had never seen him look at me like this before.

“No, you’re not running away from me!” he breathes.

“Jason-" I start, but I can’t say anything else as he presses his lips against mine. Clasping me in his arms so I don’t escape, the sudden taste of peppermint hits my senses. Dropping my bag, I try to nudge him away without hurting him. Groaning, he pushes me against the wall, the force of which has me gasping. As a moan escapes my lips, his tongue enters my mouth and catches it in a passionate kiss.

Whimpering, I can do nothing but return his kiss as his body covers every inch of me. I feel his weight and the heat against mine yet I can feel the goosebumps forming across my body. Shoving a hand around my ponytail to still my head, his lips and tongue move restlessly against mine, like he needs my taste to satisfy his thirst. He eventually moves so while he is leaning on his elbow, pressing me against the wall another is pushing the small of my back against him so I can feel him there.

Wow. In the minute or so that he has spent kissing me, he is already hard.

He eventually pulls away, panting. His body is still pushing me against the wall and I am flushed from the sheer proximity of him. He leans his forehead on mine and closes his eyes.

“Please don’t leave me,” he repeats. But his voice becomes endearing, as if he is begging me.

“What do you mean?” I ask, my voice trembling as I catch my breath.

“I have always loved you, Ellie. You are the coolest girl I know. I thought we would still be friends when we started living together, but then everything changed. Do you remember the first guy you brought home?”

My head tries to focus, as I vaguely try to remember the guy I randomly picked up. I brought him home and he gave me an amazing night, but not wanting the commitment, I sent him packing the next morning.

I am about to answer, but the gentle touch of Jason’s thumb brushing against my lip distracts me.

“I heard you guys all night, you were quite loud,” he smirks, causing me to blush from the inside out.

“But it wasn’t the fact that you were loud that annoyed me. It made me realize that I wanted to be him. To touch you, kiss you, undress you, feel your skin under my lips and hands… but most of all, I wanted to watch you fall apart underneath me while I make love to you,” he says, his voice becoming huskier with each word.

Unable to process his words, I cautiously run my hands up his chest, feeling the firmness under his thin T-shirt. He immediately grasps my hand and raises it to his lips, kissing it softly.

“But that was months ago. Why didn't you say anything?” I ask, unable to say anything else.

“You got together with Bryan shortly afterwards. You were so happy, I didn't want to upset you. But I can’t keep quiet, Ellie. Not anymore,” he quietly says, gently cupping the side of my face to stare into my jade green eyes.

His silent admission stuns me. His ardent gaze burns into me as I fight my urge to run.

“What are you thinking, Ellie? Please say something,” he breathes, brushing his nose against mine.

As I look down at my dropped bag, my mind casts back to the years I’ve been friends with Jason. He was there whenever I ran away from my parents, we graduated together, we were best friends and nothing more.

But then, I remember the jealousy I felt whenever he got together with some girl. When he beat up some jock for teasing me and got suspended from school. He was the one that made sure I got home okay whenever we went out. When either of us slept over, we’d end up spooning on the bed and it felt natural.

All of those signs crash down on me like a tonne of bricks. My gaze moves back to him, his aquamarine eyes boring into me.

“I’m thinking… you should make love to me,” I whisper, gulping down the huge lump in my throat.

Sharply inhaling, Jason immediately grabs me by the waist with one hand while the other fists in my ponytail for another lust-filled kiss. As I wrap my legs around him, he strides me to his room and kicks the door closed. I am about to protest, but I remember: Jason has a king-size bed, compared to my normal double bed. Thank God for his commissions.

Putting me down on my feet, he cups my face to kiss me.

BitchofSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BitchofSun

His kisses are sweet and gentle, unlike the rough and fast kisses that I am used to. His lips and tongue tantalizingly coax mine from one kiss to another, building up the fire within me that I didn't know existed.

As his lips move to my throat and my thumping pulse, I can’t stop the moan from leaving my lips. My hands involuntarily begin to move under his T-shirt, stroking his toned back muscles. I have seen him without his top off loads of times, but the thought of feeling his smooth skin under my fingertips and his lean body so close to mine fuels my lust. I end up pulling it off him as he peels off my jacket and pulls off my vest, leaving me in my black polka-dot bra and jeans.

Pulling away slightly, I can see his eyes darken. No longer are they aquamarine, but more of a navy - I can’t believe someone is so turned on by just looking at me. In turn, I admire his customized tattoos that adorn his arms and the top of his trim chest. Seeing him almost naked in front of me is making me soak my underwear. His lips lifting in one corner, he gently turns me around. I expect him to unclip my bra, but instead, he carefully pulls out my ponytail so my long black hair falls down my shoulders. I can feel the strands tickling my back by my bra strap and I close my eyes as I feel Jason’s soft hand stroke my shoulder.

I can hardly breathe as I feel his warm breath in my ear. Inhaling deeply, he gently brushes away the hair off the shoulder and glides his fingertips along the curve, towards the nape of my neck and down the middle of my back, where it meets the bra strap.

“Hmm…” he purrs, making me open my eyes knowingly. I try to hide my smirk, only to feel his lovely warm skin on mine, causing me to gasp.

“Are you smirking at me, Ellie?” he murmurs, kissing my throat from behind while wrapping his hands around my chest.

“I wouldn't dare,” I breathlessly reply, feeling him run his hands over my bra-covered breasts and my painfully erect nipples. I tilt my head back to relax against his shoulder, but he spins me around and we fall onto the bed, our lips meeting each other.

I arch my back against him, wanting to feel his skin next to mine. Shoving an arm underneath me, he centres us both so we are in the middle of the bed. Our kisses become urgent, our tongues entangling with each other as our hands bury in each other’s hair. I urgently kick off my sneakers and socks so I can wrap my leg around him, as he nestles against me.

“God, you’re gorgeous,” he purrs, moving his lips down my throat and across my collarbone, gently sucking the skin as he goes. I hear my breathing becoming deeper, my face getting hotter with each kiss he gives me. I feel him move down the valley between my breasts, when he stops. I look down and catch his smile.

“Found it,” he whispers, flicking open the front clasp of my bra, brushing the cups aside to release my breasts.

“Sit up for me,” he asks and as I comply, he slips the straps off and flings my bra over his shoulder. I am almost panting as his hand cups my breast, his thumb rubbing against my nipple. My heart is beating quicker with each touch and as his eyes meet mine with a smile, I reach out to stroke his cheek and press my lips against his. But he moves first, quickly catching my lips so we collapse on the bed while he is grasping my wrists, pressing them by my head.

Gathering them in one hand, his head moves down to my breasts and his free hand massages the heavy weight in his palm. A groan comes from deep within me and his lips encircle my breast. Softly suckling my tender flesh, his reverent mouth worships me as my body is at his mercy. I tug against him as his mouth moves to my other breast, causing me to writhe underneath him.

“Jason…” I moan and as soon as his name escapes me, he moves himself so his lips meet the edge of my jeans. Planting gentle kisses around my belly, his index fingers hook around the waistband of my jeans and thong and pulls them off, so I am now naked in front of him.

Looking down at him, our eyes meet as he takes in my shapely form. I have always been proud of the way I look, but seeing him look at me that way stirs something within me. Without saying anything, he kneels down by the side of the bed and pulls me towards him so my pussy is right in front of him. Leaning down, he runs his nose by my soaked lips, humming loudly as he inhales my scent.

“Don’t hold back. I want to taste every drop of you on my tongue,” he whispers, his hands moving tantalisingly slowly up my thighs.

“I won’t,” I murmur. With that, Jason buries his face into my pussy, causing me to cry out.

His tongue encircles my clit and his lips suck and kiss every part of me. I bite my lip as I indulge in him eating me out. I try to buck my hips to quicken my release, but he holds my hips down and plunges his tongue inside me. I moan as I feel him building me up to my much-needed release, but his tongue continues to move at an achingly slow pace. I am quivering, silently begging him to relieve me as Jason gently rubs my clit, causing my orgasm to spill over. Waves of pleasure crash around me, as he keeps my release going through his lips and hands. I feel tears running down my temples as I lose count of the orgasms he gives me. Tugging his hair, I have to beg him to stop and as I peer down, I see him smiling, his lips glistening from my arousal.

Standing up, he moves to remove his jeans, but I quickly sit up and scramble to the edge of the bed, hooking my fingertips into his waistband to pull him towards me.

“Allow me,” I ask, hot and flushed. Stilling his hands, he gives me a dangerous smile.

“By all means,” he murmurs, holding his hands up, allowing me to take control.

Gradually leaning forward, I lick my lips and press kisses on his stomach. It is now Jason’s turn to begin panting, his hand entangling in my hair as my mouth moves across his toned belly and my tongue swirls around his navel. All the while, my hands slowly pop open the buttons on his fly. The prominent bulge does nothing to distract me, in fact, it is taking all of my self-control not to rip open his jeans and take him into my mouth. Instead, I continue to tease him as he teased me.

When all the buttons are undone, I slowly peel off his jeans and underwear, when I am greeted with his erection, It is hard and long, easily the biggest one I’ve ever seen. I immediately take him into my mouth, careful not to gag as the head touches the back of my throat. I revel in Jason’s sweetness and his moans as my lips glide up his length. As I dare to move them back down, he pulls out of me and drags me up so I am standing. Immediately pulling me against him, he captures my lips in a deep kiss and he almost bruises them with his arousal.

“You keep doing that, this is over before it even starts,” he growls against my mouth, lifting me onto the bed so I am straddling him. I indulge in his lips, his honey-toned skin of his throat and collarbone while he explores the same with me. His hands roam restlessly around my back, touching every part of my bare skin. I feel his teeth gently sink into my ear, causing me to gasp.

“I need to be inside you, Ellie,” he breathes. His voice is husky but laced with adoration. He needs me.

Pulling back slightly to meet his gaze, I playfully rub my nose with his.

“Then lie down,” I whisper. As he lies down on the bed, I carefully position myself over him and slowly lower myself onto him. He fills me so deeply, I can’t stop myself moaning as each inch of him disappears inside me. Closing his eyes, Jason tips his head back, groaning loudly.

“Oh Jesus, you feel so good,” he gasps. Resting my palms on his stomach, I begin to move slowly up and he immediately raises his hips to meet mine as I go down, causing me to bite my lip. He is right, it does feel good. I continue to move up and reconnect with him each time I lower myself, quickly gaining a rhythm that intoxicates me. I tip my head back, moaning as I revel in the simple feeling of Jason, my best friend, inside me.

“Ellie, I want you so much,” he groans. His hands hold my hips, steadying me as we make love. Up and down, over and over again, this state of heavenly bliss goes on and I don’t want it to stop. As I think about quickening my pace, Jason sits up and passionately kisses me. Cupping my face, his moans reverberate against my lips as his free hand moves to my ass, encouraging me to keep moving.

I feel my orgasm brewing within me, so I squeeze my muscles and move quicker up and down, rocking my hips as I do so. Jason intensifies his kiss, groaning every time I lift myself. Tearing myself away from him, I rest my forehead by his temple as I struggle to catch my breath. I barely have a moment to breathe as Jason flips me onto the bed so he is on top of me.

Shoving his arms under my shoulders, he gathers me close as he begins to thrust forcefully in and out of me. Moaning loudly, every movement he makes brings me closer to my release. His lips stroke the length of my neck, his tongue licking my pulse, causing me to gasp. My hands clasp around his strong biceps as they support his weight, my legs wrap around so my ankles hook under his fine ass to bring him deeper inside me.

“Oh, Jason,” I moan, unable to keep the need out of my voice. He has me under his spell and he is in mine. I feel his rock-hard chest brush against my painfully hard nipples, my body has a thin sheen of sweat but I don’t want him to stop. As if he can read my thoughts, he deeply kisses me and buries his face into my neck, nibbling the tender skin but he doesn’t stop his ardent thrusts. I can feel my orgasm growing bigger and I begin to tremble.

I dig my fingers into his back and with a desperate moan , he moves harder than before. So much so, each thrust takes us to the edge of the bed so that my head is dangling off the side. I feel the blood rushing to my head and Jason’s rhythm becomes erratic. By now, I violently shake and clasping onto him with every inch of my body.

“Let go, Ellie. Let go,” he breathes and with one final thrust, I surrender to my orgasm, screaming his name.

I see spots as my release completely overwhelms me and almost immediately afterwards, Jason has me in his arms as he succumbs to his own violent release. Crying out my name, he comes so hard and deep inside me that I can feel it. Moaning at the feeling of him, I close my eyes and hold him close as we try and catch our breath. The last thing I remember before I fall asleep is his lips lightly touching mine before breathing my name.

*****

I wake up and it’s getting dark. I feel Jason spooning behind me, his arms wrapped around my torso with his lips close to the nape of my neck. I am still naked but his sheet is covering us.

Feeling content in his arms, I brush my nose along his forearm and the strong smell of him and sex hits my nostrils. The realization hits me; I had the most intense, passionate sex ever with Jason, the man who loves me.

I awkwardly try and turn to face him and his eyelids flutter open, causing him to wake from his slumber. As soon as he sees me, his face breaks into a gentle smile. I adjust myself so I half-lie on top of him, allowing him to loop his arm around my back.

“Hi, Ellie,” he says, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

“Hi, Jay,” I say, tracing my fingertips along his lips, which he purses into a kiss.

“I have something to ask you,” I murmur, tilting his chin to look at me.

“Okay…” he starts, his smile slightly falling.

“You know I love you too, right?” I nervously admitted. As soon as I say those words, I feel my emotional barriers, the things that have stopped me from being truly committed to someone, break down inside me. It feels so good to say them out loud as I realized the simple truth behind them.

“Now I do,” he breathes, tucking my head into his shoulder as I rest on top of him, resting my palm over his steadily beating heart. He brings his arms around me, keeping me close to him.

“I love you too, Ellie. Don’t leave me,” he whispers against my hair.

“I won’t run, Jason. Not anymore,” I reply honestly, feeling my eyelids becoming heavier.

“You swear?”

“No, I promise,” I murmur as I drift asleep in his arms.

Published 
Written by sunshinegal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments