Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A quiet afternoon

"A cool Autumn day turns incredibly hot."

3
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
A beautiful autumn day, a few small fluffy clouds in the sky and the first chill of winter was just a smell on the breeze that rippled through the trees that were turning deep russet and dropping their leaves.

She had chosen a nice spot , just on the curve of a bubbling stream, back up against a sturdy tree pad and pencils to hand just in case she got the urge to sketch the scene before her, at the moment though her mind was full of different urges and try as she might she didn't think she could quell them for much longer.

It had been six months since her last sexual encounter, and she missed it with every fibre of her being, she missed the smell of a male body, she missed the warmth when she got between the cold sheets of her bed at night, the feel of a mans body next to hers, touching, licking, biting, she missed it all.

Absently her hands went to her breasts and she felt them beneath her fingertips, the nipples swelling slightly with her touch and the cool breeze, she caught her breath and looked around realising what she was doing, there was no one around, what harm could it do and if there was, well it might just make their day, happening upon her pleasuring herself like a naughty nymph caught in a forest glade. Her hand slipped beneath her t shirt, she wore no bra, she had large breasts which didn't need the extra support, her cold fingers found her tight bud and rolled it between them, playing with the erect nub making it harder so it strained for more attention which she willingly gave it, her other hand drifted downwards, under the waistband of her jeans and gently pushed aside her lace panties, her cold fingers left an icy trail which felt delicious in contrast to the heat she was feeling inside, very slowly the found her clit under its safe little hood and gently teased her fingers across it, teasing it out of its hiding place, she eased down further still and felt the dampnees that had already started still teasing her clit she inserted a finger just inside her wet slit and rubbed gently, enjoying the coldness of her fingers and the wet warmth they brought, her eyes were closed enjoying the gentleness of bringing herself to orgasm, her mind wandered and thoughts of a handsome mans hands replaced her fingers went deeper into her longer and harder and as the first shudders of her pleasure started she opened her eyes and looked towards the sky.

There he was, not even a metre away, very much enjoying what he was seeing judging by the very evident bulge in his trousers, she sat up bolt upright and tried to tidy herself. 'Don't stop on my account' he drawled a lazy smile crossing his handsome features 'perhaps I can be of some help and assist you in some way?' he continued. Embarrassed at being caught, she scrabbled around and mumbled an apology then looked at him and grinned sheepishly, by now he was next to her and she could feel the heat from him, the heat of a man she missed so much, she could smell him he smelt of earth and leaves, he eased himself down to sit beside her and raised his hand to her tangled curls, that lazy smile again on his lips as her removed a leaf from her hair, his fingers brushed her cheek and she turned her face towards his hand and caught his last finger with her moist mouth and gently kissed it, he didn't move it away so she kissed it again, looking him straight in the eye she took his finger in her mouth and gently caressed it with her tongue, his other hand came up and stroked her flushed face then reached behind her head and massaged the back of her neck his strong fingers curling into her long dark tressses his mouth was close to her and she could feel his hot breath, he sought out her lips and gently nibbled them, very gently pulling her closer, then his mouth was fully on hers and he was kissing her deeply, teasing her tongue with his.She pushed up against his chest entwining her arms around his neck giving him the full benefit of the feel of her taut breasts and erect nipples. His one hand was still at the top of her spine tickling and massaging sending electric shivers down her spine, whilst his other was making its way to her breast, then he was cupping it enjoying the weight of it in his open palm teasing its red peak with his thumb brushing across it slowly.

She whimpered, it had been so long and she felt an urgency, she wanted more and she wanted it fast, the slowness of his kisses and his teasing hands were driving her wild with desire she could feel how wet her pussy was, she reached down and felt his hardness pressed against her, she was not disappointed she rubbed him through the rough material of his trousers and deftly found his zipper and tugged it down quickly and slipped her fingers around the base of his shaft.

Groaning her pushed her backwards onto the spring mossy grass, trailing his mouth down wards and took her nipple in his mouth, still fondling her other breast, both her hands were busy with his cock now, gently but firmly grasping his long thick hardness, enjoying the feel of him whilst pushing her breast deeper into his mouth his hands were on her hips now encouraging her, she barely noticed the sound of her zipper coming down and her jeans being eased down her long tanned legs, then his hands were gently easing her thighs apart and his tongue was leaving trails of hot saliva down her belly but no further his hands wear busy working on her hot wet gaping pussy, he was teasing her, dipping a finger in her hole then making circles on her inner thigh with her own juices, she cried out begging him to go deeper, to touch her throbbing clit, he chuckled soflty and did the same thing twice more before she managed to thrust her self against him and clench her thighs around his hand so his fingers were deep inside her.

He kept his hand there probing his fingers deep into her until he was happy that he had found her special zone, he brought his mouth down and licked her clit roughly and hard then he sucked it, took it whole in his mouth and rolled his tongue around it savouring the taste of her and her groans of ectasy as he brought her to the brink of orgasm.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She was bucking against him ready for him to take her further when he stopped and eased away from her he guided her to turn over onto all fours and he gently kissed the cheeks of her arse and slipped his tongue between them and out again then he spread her wide and guided his cock into her wetness, and he was not gentle, the smell of her and her begging for it to be deeper and harder urged him past the gentle love making he had tried to control, no teasing now, his cock was fully engulfed by her, her muscles contracting around his eager cock, pulling him deeper into her, his hands were on her shoulders her hair now a mass of wild curls tumbled around his hands, he moved one around and grabbed a breast and massaged it roughly his over hand went further down and found her pulsating clit which he fingered roughly, as soon as he touched that magic button she came as did he in huge juddering shots, his come shooting deep inside her.

And still he was hard, she could feel him inside her, she could feel his come and she gently moved against him her orgasm still rocking her, her breath was jagged and unsteady slowly she moved herself around eased herself off of him, felt their mingled juices trickle thickly down her thighs, very gently she licked his cock enjoying the salty taste of him mixing with her sweeter taste, she licked him clean whilst holding his still full balls in her hand caressing them slowly but firmly then she eased his cock into her mouth, slowly running her mouth up and down the full length of him, teasing the tip of it with her tongue, groaning with lust and anticipation his hands were once more on her full breasts, she released him from her mouth and reached up to kiss him fully and deeply so they could taste one another, knelt together facing one another she was now ready for the slow love making he had had in mind in the first place.
Published 
Written by Hotnspicyred
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments