Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Renewal Of Love

"It took a nightmare to make him realize what he was losing..."

17
11 Comments 11
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“No, no!” Brady yelled out, suddenly sitting bolt upright out of a deep sleep. Emotionally drained from crying in his sleep, he buried his face in his hands; his sheets wet from sweat. “It was just a dream, thank god...” he realized with great relief, as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

As he sat there, he watched Laura; the moonlight illuminating her face while she slept. Deep in a peaceful slumber, she lay on their green cotton sheets in the bed they’d shared for the last fifteen years. But after all these years, it had grown cold and lonely.

Laura always pulled her shoulder length brown hair up into a pony tail to keep it off of her neck, and he wished she’d let it down when she slept. He used to love to see it frame her face as she slept, but they were much younger then, and had been married a long time. Complacency had set in, and she had let herself go. Admittedly, so had he.

He was lost, and it frightened him that she may be as well.

Looking at her gave him a sick feeling in his stomach. It felt like guilt, or regret. That residual feeling that one is left with following a nightmare, or a long night of drinking. He couldn’t remember what the dream was about entirely, but he was trying to piece it all together.

With his feet on the floor he sat for a moment longer, and decided to go downstairs and try to get some work done. Sleep would be very elusive now, and frankly, he didn’t want to.

The Connors had married while they were very young, and thought it would last forever. Desperately in love at nineteen, but at thirty-five they hardly knew each other anymore. Brady had been going through a sort of mid-life crisis. He wouldn’t call it that, but it fit the description well enough. Laura didn’t confront his distance, she just hoped he’d come around. Truthfully, she was bored in suburbia and had lately been rethinking her life as well.

“Brady?” It was now early dawn, and Laura stood in the doorway of the office and called to him, waking him up from his office chair. “Why are you sleeping in here?” she asked, looking at him with confusion and concern.

“Sorry, honey, I couldn’t sleep so I...”

“Do you still love me?” she interrupted. “Is there someone else?” The look on her face was accusatory and suspicious, and he hardly recognized her.

“I had a bad dream, that’s all,” he explained, apologetically. He didn’t know why he should feel so guilty about it, but he did know the he wanted to make things right with her. “There’s no one else. I promise.”

Holding his hand out to her, he invited her into his world and she took him up on his rare offering. She knew he was trying, and was willing to give him a chance.

Pulling her towards him, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her. As they stood looking into the eyes of the other, they both knew without speaking that they could save their marriage. There was love and hope in both of them and a little bit of that old passion flickered.

“Do you love me?” Laura repeated. “I need to know, Brady. You’ve been so distant and closed off with me lately, what’s going on?”

As he stood there, his eyes seemed to glaze over in thought, but his hands began to rub her arms up and down from her shoulders to her elbows. “Yes,” he smiled at her, realizing that he really did love her. “I’m so sorry that I haven’t shown you how much. I don’t know why I’ve been so distant.” Brady stood back and put his hand on his forehead, then wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her with a passion she hadn’t known in years.

“I dreamed I lost you, last night,” he confessed. “I woke up, and I couldn’t remember what the dream was, but I remember it now and it was...shattering,” he said as he held her close to him.

“I’m right here, Brady. I’ve been right here all along,” she told him, with sense of relief to know that he still cared about her. “I’ve been waiting for you to notice me for so long.”

Listening to her words, he really heard her and immediately knew what to do. What he wanted to do.

Laura laughed with complete surprise and delight, as he swooped her up, cradling her in his arms to carry her back into their bedroom. Tenderly laying her down, and slipping her night shirt off over her head; the pony tail still in her hair.

He desired her and needed to have her right then and there. With renewed eyes, he put his hands down under the waist band of her panties and peeled them down around her ankles, over her beautifully pedicured feet, and threw them on to the floor.

The light in the room had a gentle glow as he disrobed and lay down beside her.

As she lay there, a secret smile across her face while he looked longingly at her full, supple breasts. He ran his fingers over her blooming nipples, and she surrendered to his long awaited advances. It seemed like years since they had made love.

“This doesn’t seem real,” Laura said, as she ran her hand through the hair on his chest. She could feel his manhood press against her belly, as he caressed her sensitive bosoms.

There was a magical feeling that surrounded them. It was if this was the first time, although they used to make love every day in the beginning. Now, they were strangers trying to reconnect.

Laura turned on to her side and reached down and began to stroke his erect member. She had forgotten how pleasurable this was for her as well, his natural juices lubricating her hand, making easy it pump his cock hard.

It was daylight outside now. The sun come up without them noticing and time seemed to stand still.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

Only minutes ago, or was it hours that that she had awoken him in his chair.

As she pumped his cock faster, he sat up slightly, wanting her so badly that he felt he would explode.

“Oh, yeah,” he whispered excitedly. His thick cock was engorged and she could barely wrap her hand around its girth as she moved herself between his knees, and took it in both of her hands. Brady threw his head back, as the intoxicating feeling of orgasmic euphoria began to make his penis swell and throb as she began to lick his dick before burying it deep inside her mouth.

He groaned with delight as if he’d never felt so much pleasure. He wanted to hold her head close so he could thrust, but she began to use suction to squeeze it inside her mouth, while rapidly taking it in deep, and then out, driving him wild with desire.

While she licked and sucked him, she could feel his throbbing vein in her hand and he began to come, and she swallowed as he spent his load. Her vulva ached as she played with his balls and, allowing him to press against her mouth, giving him the satisfaction he craved.

“I forgot how wonderful you could make me feel,” he laughed and pulled her up on top of him.

“I forgot how much fun that was,” she teased back. A few minutes later, Laura could feel his large member stir near her slit, and sat up with her hands on his chest. Without a word, she watched his eyes as she mounted him, taking the fullness and length inside of her. “Oh god!” she said with an almost involuntary response.

She began to ride him, pressing down and gyrating her hips at first. Then harder, until she was lifting herself up and down on his penis, penetrating her as deeply as possible. Her need was as strong as his cock was erect. It was hard as stone as she began to scream with delight.

“Oh god! Brady, yes!” she groaned with intensity. Her channel was tight and wet as she moved up and down, knowing that she was so close that just one more thrust down on his penis would take her over the edge.

As she pushed her body down on his stiff member, and he held her by the waist, pushing himself deep inside her, the head of his penis swelling, locking them in a lovers embrace. Now Brady had tears in his eyes, for he remembered how much he loved his wife, and had missed this closeness.

Their bodies began to quell, and a serene calm overtook them. “I love you, babe,” Laura said as she lay down next to him with her arm across his chest, snuggling in close.

“I love you too. I need you and I want to stay close with you from now on. We can’t let ourselves get so out of touch with each other ever again.” He ran his fingers through her hair, letting it down as he declared his love for her for the first time in over a year.

With a mischievous smile, he rolled her onto her back and began to run his warm kisses down her body. Laura laughed, “Oh, I’ve missed this!” she giggled as she wriggled under him.

He licked her breast, and rolled his tongue around her aereola’s one at a time, fingering each bud and watching them bloom with erotic excitement. Her sensitive skin grew tiny goosebumps tasting his hot breath and wet kisses down her slender body, past her beautiful mound.

Brady was going down and as he slid his hands on her inner thighs, she opened her legs and let him in. Her body ached for his tongue and put her hands gently on the sides of his head, as her pleasure mounted. He licked her fast, then slow and inserted it inside her swollen hole.

“Oh god! Yes!” Laura yelled out loud. His tongue pressing down inside her as she began to come hard. Her moans were loud, but she didn’t care, it felt so good. Brady was bringing her to her to an epic release, and used his hand to press down on her lower abdomen right above her mound. “Fuck me, Brady! Oh my...Uh” she moaned and arched her back, legs spread as she experiencing the pleasure he was bestowing upon her.

Her body thrashed a few more times, and she began to breathe again. Her heart rate slowed as she pulled him up on top of her. “I...” Laura tried to speak, but the tears in her eyes and voice, choked her up and the words would not come. Taking a breath, she tried again. “I really love you, Brady,” she said with laughter and tears.

Stroking the side of her face, he pressed his lips against her’s and as their tongues joined, so did their hearts. “I love you more, baby. I’m going to make sure I keep telling you.” He looked very serious, because he meant every word. “I’m gonna do that a lot more!” he laughed. "I forgot how much I loved the taste of your lady parts!”

They lay in bed all day and made love; getting familiar with each others bodies again, and stopping now and then for the essential breaks. This was a fresh start. A sort of second honeymoon and a renewed appreciation for their vows.

As Brady and Laura lay close to one another, the warmth of their bodies soothed them it lulled them both into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The next morning Brady smiled, feeling like he hadn’t felt in years. They had made love, really made love last night, and now they had slept in. He was going to get up and make her breakfast. It’s amazing how good being with his wife in this way could make him feel.

Rolling over to face her, he saw that she was still in a deep sleep. His love for her was brand new again, as was his resolve to love and to cherish her; which he intended to do from now on.

Slipping out of bed, he whistled as he trotted happily down the stairs and into the kitchen. Breakfast would be a very necessary meal after a night of extreme physical exertion.

Brady and Laura knew all along that they still loved each other, but in the last twenty four hours, they had fallen in love again.

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments