Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk, A Storm, A Fuck

"A sudden storm leads a couple to an amazing fuck"

15
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

She lived around the corner from where I lived with my wife.  I first noticed her on a morning walk. I usually walk alone for half an hour or so before breakfast.

She was ahead of me, dressed in shorts with bare legs and a great ass. A few days later, we passed, going in opposite directions; she smiled at me. Over the next few weeks, we saw each other several times a week, giving a smile and a wave.  On cooler mornings, she switched to spandex tights. Walking behind her was a cock raising experience!

Seemly without intent, we occasionally began to walk together. We introduced ourselves.  Her name was Kelly. She later told me she was fifty but looked ten years younger with a smile that lit up her face.  She wore a simple wedding band, and I’d seen her working with a guy in her front garden. I assumed he was her husband but knew nothing about her domestic arrangements. She never asked about mine. 

Our conversation was light; the main topics were the weather, sport, and current news. I’d occasionally compliment her dress and receive a smile in return. It might have been my imagination, but there seemed a hint that more overt flirting would be acceptable.  I didn’t take the hint, if that was what it was, for fear of losing the pleasure of her company for a short time now on most days.

All that changed thanks to a storm. It was a warm, humid summer morning. My wife was away. I was tempted to stay in bed and watch porn!  In hindsight, it would have been an abysmal decision!

I met Kelly, perhaps a kilometre from our homes. She was coming in the other direction, but I crossed and walked with her.  Given the hot morning, she wore shorts and a singlet top that hinted at a sports bra underneath. A sheen of sweat made her skin glow. I complimented her and got a smile that, as always, hinted at more—or was my brain playing tricks?

It began to rain.  Gentle at first, and then, as thunder clapped, it belted down. Kelly took off. Laughing like a school kid, she ran through the rain.

“Come on. Mike,” she called. “I’ll race you home.”  

Fifteen minutes later, we sheltered under her front porch laughing. We were soaked. Kelly was a mess. Her hair hung wet across her face. Her singlet top was now nearly transparent. Her sports bra was noticeable, hinting at her nipples.  She had never looked so sexy.

I turned to go, but she stopped me.

“You’d better come in, Mike,” she said.  “It’s dangerous to be out in a storm.”

I looked down at myself.

Kelly laughed.  “I’ll find you something to wear and dry your clothes in the dryer.”

“Ted’s away,” she added with a mischievous smile, or was that yet again my imagination?

Fishing a key from a pocket on her shorts, she unlocked the front door. 

“Wait here,” she said, disappearing into what I assumed was the main bedroom.

She returned, handing me a Hilton hotel robe and a towel.

“A legacy of a wild weekend in Singapore,” she said with a laugh.

“You can change here.” 

“I’ll go change and meet you in the kitchen.”

I stripped off my wet shorts, top and briefs. Drying myself with the towel, I frantically tried to get my cock to deflate. Slipping on the robe, which came to my knees, I walked into the kitchen.

The sight that greeted me caused my cock to reinflate! Kelly wore a short silky robe that barely covered her ass.  She was facing away from the door and slightly bent over, making coffee. As a result, the lower parts of the bare cheeks of her glorious ass were on view. If that wasn’t an invitation, I didn’t know what was.

I walked up behind her. Her hair was still damp. She smelt deliciously of lemon and jasmine. 

I whispered in her ear. “Would you object if I said I wanted to kiss you?”

“Only if that was all you planned to do,” came her throaty response.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I kissed her ear and then the nape of her neck. She murmured and pushed back against me, her soft ass caressing my rock-hard cock.

I looked down over her shoulder.  Her robe gaped, revealing the mounds of her breasts topped with hard nipples; I slipped a hand in and cupped her right breast.  She murmured as I caressed it, feeling its softness; she gave a more guttural moan as I found her nipple.  I teased. She pushed back. 

Leaving her breast, I slid my hand down over the slight mound of her stomach until my leading finger felt a strip of hair and then the warmth and slickness of her pussy. I slid a finger into her cunt. She moaned. Kelly was on the flood.

“Oh, Mike, for god’s sake, just fuck me.”

What’s a guy to do with an invitation like that?

I pushed her forward. My cock slid along her slit.  She murmured and then moaned as my cockhead brushed her clit.  I felt her fingers grasp my cock and push it back, so the head began to enter her.  I pulled back and thrust forward, plunging deep into the lake that was Kelly’s cunt.

“Oh Mike, yes, oh yes, fuck me,” she said between deep moans.

I pulled back; Kelly whimpered as if afraid I was withdrawing.  I teased and then thrust hard. Deep I went until my balls felt the wetness of her pussy.  Kelly combined moans and ‘oh fuck’; she was one of the most audible partners I’d ever had.  It added an arousing touch as if I needed anything more!

Suddenly, with a guttural scream, Kelly climaxed. Her hips bucked, her ass pressing back against me.  I held still, thinking of anything except what was happening to me. As the trembling in Kelly slowed, she turned her head.

“Cum in me, Mike. Cum in me. I’m safe.”

That was all it took.  I thrust in deep and exploded: my ejaculation seemed to trigger a small after-effect orgasm in Kelly. 

I slumped forward, my weight pressing on a prone Kelly.  She murmured.

I recovered slowly, my cock slipping from Kelly.   I stood back and allowed Kelly to stand. She leaned back against the counter. Her robe was open. I ran my eyes down her body, which I’d been in but had hardly seen nude until now. Her legs were slightly splayed, allowing her hips to frame her pussy that glistened from the after-effects of our fuck. Her breasts sagged a little. There was a slight tummy bulge. However, I had never seen a sexier woman.

She saw me looking, smiled and slid a finger along her slit.  Lifting it to her mouth, she sucked, her eyes on me.

“So tasty.”

“Wow, what a fuck. It exceeded my best fantasy! How about yours, Mike?”

As I hesitated in responding, Kelly laughed.

“Oh, Mike, you are so readable.”

“If you are wondering what got into me this morning besides your cock, let me tell you.  I’ve noticed how you look at me and have wanted you to do more than look and compliment me.  This morning, with our spouses away, seemed a perfect time.  And storms make me horny!”

“Now I want you to take me to bed; I’ve missed out on my foreplay.

“Unless you have something better to do,” she added coquettishly.

I smiled. “I haven’t even got that kiss.”

“Oh, my god, a girl who fucks before she kisses, what must you think of me?”

I laughed.  “I will enjoy finding out.”

“Let’s go, big boy. The bed is this way.” 

What followed was a couple of hours of the most amazing sex. Kelly was a creative and skillful lover.   She relished giving and receiving.  Her mouth with a prehensile tongue drove me crazy. She was multi-orgasmic. Her whole body seemed to become an erogenous zone. While none rivalled that first orgasm in the kitchen, they were all marked with a tell-tale “oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yeah!”

And her kisses?  They were as delicious as one could have imagined. 

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments