Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Widower’s Erotic Dream Comes True

"Love between a widower and the beautiful young goddaughter of his next door neighbour"

17
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I had known Carol since she was a small child when she had come to live next door with her brother Peter and the woman I assumed was her mother. We later learned that Carol was actually Rachel's goddaughter and that she had accepted the responsibility for her care and upbringing when both her parents were killed in a motor accident. Although she had no close relatives, Rachel had never formally adopted her. Despite the fact that we were not related, as a child Carol started referring to us Aunt and Uncle and continued to do so once she became a teenager, even though we told her to call us Janet and Will. Rachel had originally moved from her home town after a messy divorce and had never remarried, and after the death of my wife, we had become occasional lovers, which we did not try to hide from Carol.

After Carol had graduated from university, she decided to move back home whilst she settled into her new job. Rachel asked me if I could do her a favour by fetching all Carol's things in my car. I happily agreed, as I was always pleased to help a neighbour, especially one who showed her appreciation for my help in the most delightful ways.

Rachel said she was also a little worried about where Carol was going to put everything until she found a place of her own, since her own house was rather small. As I had a large house all to myself, my wife having died some years earlier, I suggested that Carol could use one of my spare bedrooms for the time being. She looked relieved at my offer, and thanked me with a kiss and a promise of something more tangible later on.

About eighteen months after she had moved back home, Carol was given a well-earned promotion by her employer. With the significant increase in salary that came with her new position, she could afford the mortgage repayments on a place of her own. With her mother's help, she put down a deposit on a small, but well-appointed loft conversion in a refurbished warehouse close to the city centre.

After a few months, Carol told Rachel that she had been asked by three other girls from the place where she worked to share a flat with them in town. Once again I was called on to do the honours, and so it was that the next Saturday I found myself packing the car with her things to drive her over to her new home.

When I entered the flat, it was apparent that her new flatmates were either bisexual or lesbians, something which they made no attempt to hide. There was a wide variety of sex toys on a table in the living room, but taking pride of place in the centre of the room was a large black barrel-shaped object. Sticking out of the top was a life-like phallus, and there were a couple of lights, some switches and a dial on the front panel. I knew enough from my occasional shopping expeditions on internet sites selling sexy lingerie and sex toys of all descriptions, to recognise it as a sex machine for ladies. Judging by the stains on its shiny black body it was obviously well used.

The flat had only two bedrooms, each with a large double bed, but when I dared to ask Carol if they had settled on who would be sleeping where, she laughed and said that they would choose a different partner as the fancy took them. "Just think, I'm going to get fucked every night, and it will be so exciting to experience different techniques, and find out more about what turns me on, and gives me greatest pleasure."

When I raised an eyebrow, Carol giggled and said, "It's not what you think Uncle Will, I've not become a lesbian overnight. One day when I’m ready I’m sure I will find a nice man but a girl's got to have a bit of fun before she settles down. When I'm home next time I'll come round for a cup of coffee and tell you all about it and you never know where that might lead. Mum has said that you are a rather naughty man in a nice sort of way, and I don’t see why she should have all the fun."

I was surprised and flattered at her frankness in sharing such intimate secrets with me. I was also excited that a line seemed to have been crossed in our relationship. However, I couldn’t work out whether her remarks were deliberately meant to be titillating and if so, I wondered why she would be interested in someone old enough to be her grandfather.

A few weeks later I was relaxing after dinner with a glass of whisky and listening to a concert on the radio when the doorbell rang. As I walked to the front door I wondered who it might be at this late hour. Rachel was away for a few days with her boss at a business conference and I didn’t get many visitors. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Carol and fleetingly wondered if there was some problem. However, I was reassured by the sweet smile she gave me as I invited her inside and ushered her in the direction of the living room.

I was about to ask what I had done to deserve the pleasure of a visit by such a lovely young woman but Carol beat me to it.

“I was just checking to see if I had any mail,” she explained, “and as Mum had asked me to see if there was anything you needed while she was away, I thought I would knock on your door on the off chance you were at home. I’m not interrupting anything important I hope but if it’s inconvenient I’ll come back another time.”

“Not at all,” I replied, “it’s always a delight to see you and I was just relaxing with a drink after dinner. I can offer you whisky, gin, wine or just tea or coffee — whatever you would like.”

“I would love a glass of white wine, Uncle Will,” she said, “but please don’t go to any trouble.”

“It’s no trouble at all. Make yourself comfortable and I will get a bottle and a glass from the kitchen.”

When I came back a minute or two later she was sitting on the settee where I had been. I went to sit in an armchair opposite her but she patted the seat beside her and smiled invitingly.

“Turn the lights down low and come and cuddle up next to me, Uncle Will,” she said, “and then we can have a nice intimate tête-a-tête.”

At first, we just talked about how she was getting on in her job, and other innocent things. After a few minutes, however, the conversation took a more interesting and arousing turn, as she began to tell me about what she described as her induction party.

"It was after I had been there a couple of weeks," she explained, "that the girls invited round a load of friends for a night of sex. Everyone rode the Beast, as we call it, and you should have heard the squeals of delight as we all had the most amazing orgasms."

She paused for a moment, and a look of pleasure lit up her beautiful face, as she continued, "It was my night though, and everyone took turns in fucking me. It went on for hours, and I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. I was thoroughly exhausted by the end, and slept almost the whole of the next day. My pussy was a bit sore too."

When she started she had innocently put her hand on my knee. As she was talking however, her fingers were slowly inching up the inside of my thigh until her hand was resting against my balls in a most arousing way.

"I have never been fucked in so many different ways," she went on, "Some girls just licked me, others fucked me with a strap on, and one girl had the most amazing dildo that she filled with hot water. I started cumming almost as soon as she put it in my vagina.”

“And Uncle Will,” she said excitedly, "they took photographs of it all, which they put in a presentation album for me. I got them to make a second album for you. It will keep you happy for hours, wanking over pictures of me in ecstasy."

I groaned, thinking that I would need to masturbate rather sooner than that.

“Are you okay, Uncle Will,” she said, “you sound as if you are in pain. Would you like me to kiss you better?”

As if my accident she looked down at where her hand was resting, and laughed when she saw the bulge in my trousers.

“I can see what the problem is now,” she giggled and gently squeezed my balls. “I had better make you more comfortable and then see what I can do about that large problem in your pants before it bursts.”

Without waiting for me to say anything she unzipped me and pulled my trousers and pants down my thighs.

“Umm, what will your mother say?” I blurted out.

“Mum’s not here,” she cooed, “and you are definitely in need of some tender care and attention.”

“Anyway,” she continued, “she’s probably fucking her boss silly at this very moment.”

“But he’s so young,” I said, and then laughed out loud. It was such a ridiculous thing to say when here I was with a young woman about to stroke my erect cock.

Carol giggled and wrapping her fingers around the base of my shaft started to slide them up and down which made me even harder.

“Mum’s right,” she said, “you do have the most beautiful cock but she didn’t tell me it was so huge. I don’t think I have ever sucked anything so big and I’m not sure I will get it all in my mouth — but I’m certainly going to give it my best shot.”

As she was speaking she stood up, pulled her jumper over her head and undid her bra to reveal a lovely pair of pert young breasts. Then she knelt at my feet and holding my cock with one hand started to kiss and suck my balls before licking all the way up my throbbing shaft. After a few minutes of this exquisite torture, she took the head in her mouth and slid her deliciously soft lips down the shaft until she had taken about half my length, and started to slide her lips up and down along my cock. Carol may have been inexperienced but the warmth and affection in her eyes when she looked up at me more than made up for her lack of skill.

It wasn’t long before I felt my balls tightening and I cried out, “Oh Carol, I’m going to cum,” but before I could pull out I erupted in ecstasy, filling her mouth with hot creamy jism.

Carol gamely tried to swallow my load but I had ejaculated so copiously that some escaped and ran down from her mouth onto her breasts.

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

We kissed and cuddled on the settee for a while without speaking but eventually I had recovered my senses sufficiently to notice the time. It was getting late and as Carol didn’t have a car, I was concerned about how she was going to get home.

“Darling Carol,” I said, “that was wonderful and you are very kind to an old man, but I think it is time that I drove you home. If you would like to go to the bathroom to clean yourself up, I will put on a pair of shoes and get the car out of the garage.”

“Oh Uncle Will,” she replied softly, “don’t think of yourself as old. You are very good looking and such a lovely gentleman. You’ve always been so kind to me and I’ve wanted to do something nice for you for such a long time. I’m so glad that I’ve been able to make you happy.”

“My dear,” I replied, “if you will pardon my temerity, but I find you very desirable and I have often dreamt about fucking you. If you don’t find the idea too shocking, perhaps on another occasion you might stay the night and let me make love to you.”

“I would really like that,” she replied, “and I don’t find the idea at all shocking. When two people have love and affection for each other I can’t see anything wrong in them showing that love in the most intimate way, whatever their ages.”

ooOoo

A few days later Rachel and I were talking over morning coffee when she told me that Carol had told her all about coming round to see me while she was away.

As she was speaking I started to worry that she might be angry that I had taken advantage of her goddaughter but to my surprise she said that she fully approved.

“I was feeling rather guilty that you were on your own while I was away having a good time with my boss. It was exciting fucking him and he made me cum several times every night. However, it is different with you, and ultimately more satisfying because you are such a caring and unselfish lover. I think the idea of Carol spending the night with you is wonderful.”

“Oh,” I said, totally lost for words.

She went on to invite me for dinner on the Saturday evening with Carol and her, after which she would suggest that Carol should go home with me for the night.

“I am fully aware that she has been enjoying the delights of uninhibited Sapphic sex with her flatmates — I did the same when I was her age,” she continued. “I think she has probably slept with a few boys too, but I can think of no one better than you to show her the full delights of sex with a loving man.”

I spent the next few days in a fever of arousal knowing that my erotic fantasies were actually about to come true. Finally, Saturday arrived and after a nice meal with a couple of bottles of wine Carol and I said goodnight to her mother and went back to my house.

At first both Carol and I were rather shy but eventually I broke the ice by suggesting we should make out on the settee like a couple of teenagers. I started by kissing her gently on her eyes and cheeks but soon our lips met and our kisses quickly became passionate. As we abandoned ourselves to desire our caresses became more intimate and after a few delicious minutes exploring each other’s most sensitive places, Carol breathlessly suggested we should continue in the bedroom.

When we were upstairs I went into the bedroom to undress while Carol went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was sitting naked on the bed when Carol entered wearing a see-through baby doll nightie and panties. She started to parade in front of me while I sat back, playing with my cock, which was rock hard with arousal at the tantalising glimpses of the delights I was about to enjoy. Carol then smiled and, stopping in front of me, pulled her nightie over her head and slowly slipped her panties down her legs until they fell at her feet.

This was the first time I had seen her naked and her youthful beauty exceeded my wildest imaginings. Her breasts were as delightful as I remembered them with rosy red nipples like ripe cherries but it was her pussy that drew my eyes. I had imagined she might be completely shaved but she had a neat little bush the shape of a heart, which set off her plump vulva to perfection.

I stood up and took her in my arms, running my hands down the warm flesh of her back to squeeze the firm cheeks of her shapely bottom. It had been so long since I had made love to someone of Carol’s age that I had almost forgotten the exquisite sensation of caressing the naked flesh of a nubile young woman. Sex can be slow and romantic or a hurried affair of pure lust without love or deep emotion. It would have been easy to have pushed Carol down onto the bed and taken immediate possession of her body for my pleasure but I wanted to make our lovemaking as memorable for her as it would be for me. Although I was deeply aroused and urgently wanted to fuck Carol, I restrained my desire in order to take her to heights of passion greater than anything she had experienced up to that moment.

We embraced for a long time, exchanging long passionate kisses and tenderly exploring each other’s bodies. There was a wonderful harmony in the way we moved in what can only be described as a slow and sensual dance of mutual pleasure. Our hands seemed to be moving of their own volition as we sought out each other’s most intimate places, each caress carrying us heavenward on a tide of rising passion and excitement.

Carol felt as light as a feather when I lifted her up and laid her on the bed with her head on the pillow. I then put another pillow beneath her hips and crawled onto the bed so that I could kiss every inch of her warm naked flesh. I started by kissing her hair and then traced a path of tiny butterfly kisses down her face and neck until I reached the upward swell of her breasts. The sound of her quiet moans was like music as I took each breast in my mouth, sucking and nipping her hard little nipples. Continuing my path down towards the final goal of my desire I stopped only to stick my tongue into her navel which made her wriggle in delight, before pressing my nose into her soft bush to inhale the musky scent of her arousal.

Moving down the bed I then kissed each of her feet and up the inside of her thighs until I reached the soft hollows where they met the cheeks of her bottom. It has been my experience that women often experience the beginnings of a climax by lingering kisses on this, the most sensitive of places, alone. Carol was no exception and the gently writhing of her hips told me that she was ready for me to make my assault on the heart of her femininity. Parting the protruding inner lips of her delicious pussy I licked upward along the length of her wet slit from the fluttering entrance to her vagina. Her clit had now escaped from its protective hood almost demanding to be sucked and when I took it between my lips I could feel the waves of coming ecstasy beginning to overwhelm her intoxicated senses.

I pushed two fingers deep into the slick wetness of her tunnel and curved them upwards to caress the sweet spot inside whilst rapidly flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. Very soon, I was rewarded by my exquisite attentions to her pussy when Carol shuddered and cried out in the rapture of her first orgasm of the evening.

Carol looked so beautiful lying there with her chest heaving in the aftermath of ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and a rosy pink flush was running down from her throat to the tips of her nipples. I knelt between her parted thighs slowly stroking my cock and waited for a few moments until her breathing had quietened. I then leaned forwards to slide my throbbing shaft between her swollen labia until the head just inside the entrance to her vagina. Her eyes opened wide as I gently pushed until my entire length was enveloped inside the velvety sheath of her vagina with my balls resting against the tight pink rosebud of her anus.

Then we began to fuck in earnest, every sense in our bodies focused on the sensations radiating from our groins in waves of piercing intensity. We quickly developed a coordinated rhythm as I thrust faster and faster on our ascent to the mutual ecstasy of carnal joy. Very soon I could feel my orgasm building to a climax. My legs were taut with effort and my balls tightened as the muscles in my cock contracted to send waves of exquisite sensation along my shaft to pump jet after jet of hot cum deep inside her pulsating vagina. We hung suspended in time as we crested the summit of divine rapture together.

We lay cuddled in each other’s arms in a deliciously languorous state of post-orgasmic exhaustion for a long time. Eventually, I reluctantly slid off Carol and lifting her with one arm, I slipped her beneath the duvet where I joined her after turning out the lights. We slept contentedly in a tender embrace until the morning sun streaming through the curtains told us that a new day and a new a chapter in our relationship had begun.

Taking my face in her hands, Carol gave me a smile of deep fulfilment and then kissed me tenderly on the lips.

“Darling Uncle Will,” she said, “that was wonderful. You are an amazing and gentle lover and I’m so happy. Thank you so much.”

“My dearest Carol,” I replied, “I must thank you for allowing me the privilege of making love to you. It was a wonderful experience for me too, and this morning I feel like a young man again. I know that I will lose you to a man your own age one day, but the memory of last night will always be very special to me.”

ooOoo

That night was not the last time that Carol shared my bed, and our lovemaking was always beautiful and mutually fulfilling, but nothing could replace the wonder of the first time. All good things must come to an end, however, and she eventually found the man of her dreams and is now happily married with two young children of her own. She and her husband have very kindly allowed me to become an honorary grandfather and in my old age, it is one of my greatest joys to watch them growing up. The true nature of the intimacy of our relationship will always remain a secret known only to us and Rachel, but I shall carry the treasured memory of our consummated love to my grave.

 

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments