Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice’s Baby: Part 1

"Six dates. No strings. She gets a baby and he gets paid...Or it was supposed to be."

30
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

 

I opened the door of my hotel room. He stood there in the hall in casual business wear, a light blue shirt, and navy slacks. I realized that he was a big man. Not husky, but tall and broad. Broad across the shoulders and hips. He would make big babies.

I felt self-conscious in my denim jeans and black blouse.

“Alice.” He stated my name as if he knew me already.

“Desmond?” I asked.

He smiled warmly and I felt my heart flip. I finally remembered that I was staring at him standing in the hallway. I stepped back, inviting him in.

When I shut the door, he firmly pressed himself against me from behind, his hands already fondling my body. He cupped my breasts with one of his large hands, his other busy undoing the buckle and button on my jeans. He breathed in my ear, spreading gooseflesh along my skin. He pressed his crotch against my ass. I felt him get hard as I squirmed against him. His hand at the front of my jeans slipped past my panties. I gasped as he brushed my clit. He felt my eager wetness. He let a feral growl rumble through his chest. His cock was rock hard through his slacks. I ground my ass harder against him.

“Please,” I begged, “I need you right now!”

He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He yanked my jeans off in one motion. I looked back over my shoulder as he smiled when he saw that the panties that I wore were crotchless. He already had his cock in his hand, pumping the head and spreading out the beads of precum.

He put his cock against my pussy lips.

“Tell me how bad you want me.” He bored into my soul with intense blue eyes.

“I want you to fuck me and put a baby in me right now!” I moaned.

He pushed inside me. My body opened to him like we were meant to fit together. I arched my back as he slowly started to thrust his hips against my pelvis. The head of his cock pushed farther toward my cervix. My fingers rubbed my clit as he started picking up his momentum. I gasped when he rammed himself deep inside me.

“You feel that?” he asked. “Your pussy and womb belong to me.”

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and started to fuck me hard and fast. The angle of his cock stroked my g-spot with every thrust. I moaned as my pussy started to tighten around his cock. I whimpered about cumming.

He continued to hammer his cock deep inside my body, forcing my uterus to submit to his will. His orgasm was intense, throbbing and twitching violently as he emptied his seed into my womb. He held on to my hips, his cock still plugged my hole so none could leak out. My hands gripped the cover on my bed, panting as I came down from my orgasm, trying to catch my breath.

After a minute, he pulled out and straightened my panties. He went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Still shaking, I stood. I found my jeans tossed over the black office chair of the hotel room. I fumbled with them to get them back on again. I almost fell over but caught myself on the desk with cum running down the leg that I was trying to put into my jeans. I reached for a tissue to wipe up the sperm.

“No,” he commanded sharply, “leave it on you.”

I pulled my jeans on the rest of the way. Cum pooled in the crotch staining it dark blue.

He smiled and held his hand out. I slipped into a pair of heels before going out the door, taking the hand that he offered me. I blushed as I looked at the mirrored surface of the elevator realizing that my hair was falling out of the bun I had tied it into. Now it looked like the cliche “messy buns” from a women’s magazine. I brushed the wisps of hair away from my face. Too late now.

He looked at me with that smile.

My heart flipped inside my chest again. I was supposed to be Ms. Hardworking-Hardass-Businesswoman and here I was blushing like an intern over some guy I met on Fetlife who shared the same Fetish as I did.

The elevator dinged as we arrived on the ground floor and I worked as hard as I could to make my face calm and collected. Just another lunch with a potential client, I repeated over and over again in my head. “What client has his cum pooling in your pants while you go on a date with him?” a voice asked in the back of my mind.

He led me down the street to a very classy Italian restaurant. I cringed mentally when I remembered that I was in jeans. The waiter seemed to have the same thought. Desmond seemed to be enjoying the fact that he had caught me so far off-guard. The waiter took us to a table that was in its own corner of the patio.

LonelyBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LonelyBeauty

I flipped open the wine menu thinking I could use a glass of red to steady my nerves. Malbec? No, something sweeter. Desmond gently pulled the wine menu out of my hand.

“This is a dry occasion. We’ll just have sparkling water, thank you.”

The waiter nodded and walked away.

I arched an eyebrow at him. He grinned placing his hand on my belly. “You shouldn’t be drinking in your condition.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “You think you already got me pregnant?”

He laughed. “I know I already got you pregnant. The rest of the week is just for fun now.”

I smiled with one side of my mouth. Trying to keep what grace I had left.

I studied the menu. My mouth watered at the thought of a good dish of Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe.

Desmond busied himself with the menu. His hand rested in my lap. Not that I didn’t want it there, but I never had a man do that before. It wasn’t the groping exploratory feel of a youth fumbling his way through his first date. It was confident like he knew where his place was and he was content with how things were.

After dining, we walked down a pedestrian bridge in the park. I leaned against the railing to watch the ducks swim in the water. Desmond came up behind me and slipped his arms around me, laying his head against mine. The faint smell of his aftershave tickled my nose. His hands clasped my belly. My body ached for him again.

He turned me around with his face bent close to mine like he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes and waited. He gently took my hand by the wrist and slipped it into his pocket. My eyes opened at the feel of his hardness. I stared up into deep intense blue eyes that wanted to devour me.

He breathed on the back of my neck as I unlocked the door to my hotel room. He picked me up and nudged the door closed behind him. He threw me on the bed and planted a fist on either side of me. He buried his face in my neck and pushed my knees apart with his thighs.

I reached my arms around his neck, trying to kiss him. He stopped me with a finger on my lips. “I don’t kiss on a first date,” he breathed.

I closed my mouth. Biting my lower lip instead. I ran my hands over him, feeling the muscles rippling under his shirt. He pulled my blouse open, ripping the buttons out. He nuzzled his face between my breasts in the lace bra. He pulled the fabric back slowly in a way that made my nipples stand erect.

He put his mouth over one of them as he pulled my blouse off. My hands cradled his head as he swirled his tongue. My loins tingled and I wanted him. He looked into my eyes as he bit down. I gasped as I threw my head back. He smiled wickedly.

He worked the clasp on my bra, licking his lips in anticipation as it fell away. He took my other breast in his mouth, sucking my nipple between his teeth. Tears filled my eyes.

My fingers worked into his hair. He pulled back from my breast with saliva stringing between his mouth and my ravaged nipple. He started to undo the buttons on his shirt, his erection pressing hard against his slacks. I jerked my jeans and panties down, kicking my heels off in the process. He dropped his slacks and boxers to the floor.

I crawled to the end of the bed and took him in my mouth. He moaned and forced my head down for an instant. I gagged on his girth and coughed. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped me across the face with it. It twitched and my hand felt his balls throbbing in his scrotum.

He shoved me backward onto the bed grabbing a pillow and stuffing it under my hips. He took his cock and guided it into me. I cried out from the sudden ferocity of his penetration. He put a hand on my throat as he thrust inside me. His balls slapped my ass as he assaulted my pussy. It was all I could do to keep from gasping for breath. I held on to his hands, both now clasped around my throat.

He growled along with his orgasm as he emptied himself inside me. His body was shaking and he allowed himself to go limp on top of me. His face was cradled between my breasts. I kissed his forehead repeatedly. Eventually, my head became heavy and I lay back, my fingers still entwined in his hair. I fell asleep listening to his ragged breathing.

I woke the next morning and he was gone. He left me a note on the nightstand and I squinted at the words in the bright morning light. It told me that he’d be back after work. I was to keep my feet up and think pregnant thoughts.

I grumbled into my pillow. It wasn’t even the second date yet and he was already getting on my nerves.

Published 
Written by SexualBandit
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments