Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna And Me Secretly Play With Each Other While Watching TV With Friends

"Watching a film during a friends’ group night in, my crush Anna cuddles up to me, and we quietly play with each other under the banket, trying to not get caught"

13
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

In my second year at uni, I used to hang around with my friend John and his housemates most evenings.  John lived in a shared house with three others, Ian, Seth, Anna, and Jess, and the five of us always had such fun conversations and daft games together. 

Fairly early on, John had hinted that Anna had a crush on me; I was the most athletic out of all our friend group and John had let it be known none too subtly that Anna was into sporty guys.  After I’d eventually gotten the hint, Anna and I went out on a couple of dates but things had fizzled out before we had got physical; I found it easy to be the life and soul of the party in a group setting but got a bit too shy and quiet when on a date with just one other person. That said, after we’d gone back to normal there was still a lot of unresolved sexual tension and often the conversation got very flirty and full of innuendo about the two of us. 

One evening, we had all planned an evening in to eat pizza and watch a film, I came round a bit early and soon the drink and the banter flowed.  The pizzas arrived, Ian went to put the film on, and everyone settled into the sofa and chairs.  We didn’t quite have enough chairs to go round as one of them was completely trashed and very rickety (it was a student house after all).  Anna was last into the living room as she had been in the kitchen getting a drink, so she had to take the dodgy chair as the only one left. 

As she sat in the broken chair, it made an unsettling cracking noise, Anna complained about it saying it was uncomfortable and about to collapse at any minute (which was quite true). 

I was sat on our single sofa chair; it had nice big wide armrests, so I said, “Come and sit on the side here there's plenty of room.”

“Sure,” she said, came over, hopped on the armrest, and draped her legs over mine. 

It was fairly cold in the house being late November, but we had some snuggly blankets which made a big difference.  Anna went to get one and draped it over both of us and gradually began to slide down the arm onto the seat to kind of half sit next to me.  We both sat there munching our pizzas together, it wasn’t quite big enough for both of us but we just about squeezed in.  It was kind of nice and snuggly, but I didn’t think anything of it initially.  

About twemty minutes or so into the film when everyone had finished eating and their attention was engaged, I started to notice Annas' hand on my leg, there was barely any room for it to be anywhere else, to be honest, but it seemed she was moving it round a bit and stroking my inner thigh or was she just fidgeting? 

Her movements started to get a bit more obvious, and she started to move her hand further up my leg, ok this definitely seemed like she was trying to seduce me now, and then she left me with no doubt as she moved up and cupped my balls.  The unexpectedness of this was a huge turn-on and I felt a shiver of pleasure running through my body as her touch caught me by surprise.

I started to reciprocate, gently stroking her inner thigh too, and whispered, “Mmm, naughty girl, Anna,” in her ear. 

“Who, me? Not at all,” she whispered back nonchalantly with a sly grin on her face as she moved her hand up and undid my jeans button and zip, then put her hand down my trousers.  She fumbled around with my cock, and it began to grow hard in her hand.  I wanted to give her better access so I quietly shifted my weight up in the chair so I could pull my jeans down a bit, I shot a quick glance at the others, but no one seemed to suspect anything, so I slowly and silently started to unbutton Annas jeans too then she lifted her bum slightly and slipped them down.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

Anna kept playing with my cock and rubbing my balls; she was making incredibly slow gentle movements, so it wasn’t obvious to the others what we were up to.

I returned the favour to Anna, gently rubbing her pussy all over; taking it nice and slowly and silently with neither of us really trying to bring the other off, just teasing and playing.   We carried on like this for quite some time, half watching the film but becoming more and more distracted from it as the intensity started to rise. 

Eventually, the sensations started to build up, so I turned my head towards Annas' ear and whispered, “Oh my god, this feels amazing, keep going,” to her.  

“Mmm, are you going to cum, you naughty boy?” she whispered back as she took a better grasp of my cock and began gently wanking it, still trying to be discreet, but perhaps failing now.  It only took another half minute then my body stiffened, and I suppressed a groan of pleasure as I exploded.  Cum squirted out everywhere, all over Annas' hand, legs, and on the blanket covering us, and I suddenly worried how we could avoid the others seeing all this mess when the film ended. 

Anna was obviously close too as her body started twitching and tensing up, I carried on gently rubbing her clit until she shuddered and sighed in my ear then went all floppy and sank back down in the chair.

After I recovered my composure, I quietly pulled my jeans back up as Anna did the same; she excused himself and went to the bathroom and I’m sure I detected a slight darting glance and smirk at me from Jess, so I tried to look nonchalant.  Anna returned and sat down, and we pulled the blanket back over us, she handed me some tissues under the blanket, and I cleaned myself up. 

After the film ended it was quite late in the evening so the others started drifting off up to bed, and I found myself alone in the kitchen with Anna. 

Anna said, “I’m going up to bed now. Come with me if you want...?”

I didn’t need telling twice and followed her up the stairs giving her bum a cheeky pinch on the way. 

Once in the room, we were all over each other, kissing and undressing each other.

“You’re such a naughty girl, Jess, playing with my cock like that,” I said as I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her knickers off. 

“Well, you’re a very naughty boy too, asking me to come and sit with you like that,” she replied.  “I think you had it all planned out.” 

“Ha-ha, it was you that started feeling me up,” I said, as I began to push myself against her so that my cock head just about parted her very wet pussy lips.  I hesitated there for a brief second as although I was pretty sure she was on the pill, I didn’t know if she wanted me to go in bare like this.

“Well, it was hard to resist playing with it since it was right there,” Anna said with a smirk, “and it made me a bit horny being snuggled right up to you like that.” 

She then raised her legs right up and wrapped them round me, then pulled me in towards her.  I thrust in and out of her vigorously in a fast and dirty fuck that we both badly needed and even though I’d just cum recently it wasn’t long before I blew another massive load inside her, biting her neck and groaning loudly as all my built-up sexual tension for her was released.  I then lay down beside Anna and played with her pussy until she came again too. 

We hooked up again casually several times after that, but we didn’t really date again. To be frank, I was starting to realise that uni was the time to play the field with and not rush into relationships, plenty of time for that later after all.

Published 
Written by Mikeb50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments