Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ARMY ROTC Summer Camp

"Army ROTC Camp is a challenge, but I liked challenges"

15
4 Comments 4
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

As an Army officer, I had the pleasure of being assigned to an ROTC assignment that put me in charge of a summer camp of very exuberant and sometimes overly zealous young college kids looking to prove up their leadership skills in hope so getting a college scholarship.

I say they were young when in reality, there were all between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one. Young adults. Smart, educated and well-motivated. I liked those attributes.

Summer camp was always a lot of work and a lot of fun as well. Being out in the woods, testing one’s resolve to deal with nature’s elements and working in a team effort to overcome obstacles was something I lived for and a lot of the young man and women who showed up for camp did as well.

The challenges weren't just physical, but mental as well. Everyone would get tired, hungry, sleepy, crappy and yes, on occasion, horny- especially the young ladies. The mental challenge was putting the physical challenges in their proper perspective and dealing with them.

As the company commander, I had my own tent, a small tent that acted as both sleeping quarters and an office with a small wooden popup desk in it. The cadre had a general-purpose medium that slept about twenty and the camp cadets had two general purpose tents that mirrored the cadre tents – one for the young ladies and one for the young men.

One of the privileges I had as the company commander was not having to set up or tear down my tent. The cadre saw to it that the camp students did it for me. This freed me up to do other things – like scouting out the training area for the activities of the evening, night or next day and ensuring all the support systems were in place for a successful camp event.

I was single but had a girl-friend. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see much of each other during the summer – when camp was in session. The separation was hard for both us. I remained focused on camp activities as a way of dealing with the separation. I had to coach myself into remaining focused, especially since the camp was coed and I was constantly being reminded and challenged by very vivacious and outgoing young ladies, all competing with their male counter parts for scholarships and leadership opportunities.

Enter Sarah Mulkowski. Sarah was twenty and had decided as she was moving into her junior year of college that she wanted to be an Army Officer. Sarah was from Wisconsin, Polish in decent and quite beautiful and very charming with her blonde hair and blue eyes and very svelte figure, which she kept well hidden under her uniform. I called her “Mulky” because I couldn't seem to get “Mulkowski” to roll off my tongue whenever I would call her out. I chose her to lead the field bivouac because she had done well in other areas and I wanted to test her abilities to organize and get things done in the field training exercise.

I asked for Mulky to report to my tent. Like the great student company commander she was, she was on time and rendered a proper military salute, which I promptly returned. I invited her to take a seat in my office and to be at ease.

I told Mulky that we needed to get out into the woods and check out a training area for an upcoming exercise. She was all business, with her “yes sir,” answers and stoic personality. I was sure there was an admirable young lady behind her very stern, all business demeanor, but I didn't know how to break through the military stronghold that seemed to be her most admirable characteristic,

On the day that we were set to head out, I told my driver that I’d like to have Mulky drive. He looked at me quizzically but didn't question my request.

Mulky showed up at my office and I asked her to wait in the Humvee outside the company headquarters. When I came out, Mulky was sitting in the backseat. I looked at her and smiled.

“I don’t think you can drive from back there,” I said.

“Don’t we have a driver, sir?” she inquired.

“Yes,” I replied, “You,”

Mulky looked confused.

“You can drive, right?” I asked.

“Sir, yes, sir,” she replied, hopping into the drivers’ seat.

“I’ve never driven a HUMVEE before,” Mulky said as she climbed into the driver’s seat.

I reassured her that she would be fine.

We headed out to the training area, as I provided the directions. Crossing the cattleguard, we shifted from our admin area soft caps to our Kevlar helmets. I directed her to a bluff overlooking the training area and had her stop under a shade tree.

I got out and surveyed the wide expanse in front of us as Mulky stayed in the Humvee.

I took off my helmet and pretended to mark a few things on my map. I looked back at Mulky and asked if she was going to get out of the HUMVEE.

She made her way up to where I stood looking out at the training area.

“You can shed the helmet,” I told her. She took off the helmet and tucked it under her arm. I pointed out a couple of landmarks, naming each one, “Heartbreak Hill”, “Lovers Mountain’ which was named after an Army officer named Paul Loving who died while training on the limestone outcrop.

“That’s a strange name for a hill out here in the middle of nowhere,” Mulky remarked.

“You’d be surprised how folks find their way out here,” I told her. There’s more fucking going on in the Army out in the woods than people know about.”

Mulky laughed. It was the first time I had seen her laugh.

“Don’t tell me,” I replied, “That you and your boyfriend haven’t made out in the woods.”

“OK,” Mulky replied, “I won’t tell you. Besides, I don’t have time for a boyfriend.”

“Really?” I shot back, “A cute young lady like you? I figured you probably have several boyfriends.”

Mulky blushed.

“Not really,” she replied. “I’m holding out for a more mature man. These college boys don’t excite me.”

“Do tell,” I said.

“What about you, sir?” Mulky inquired. “Are you married?”

I looked down at my barren left-hand ring finger.

“Nope,” I replied. “I’m waiting for a cute college coed to sweep me off my feet.”

Mulky chuckled out loud.

“You got a few to choose from,” she said.

“Yes, I do,” I replied. “The problem is that I am picky.”

Mulky looked out at the vast expanse of nothingness in front of us. She didn't say anything for a few seconds. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she asked what I was looking for in a girl.

“I am looking for someone who is sure of herself, who knows what she wants and is willing to go for it,” I said.

Mulky didn't respond right away. She just stood there, stoic like thinking.

“That’s a whole lot of nothingness out there,” she finally remarked.

“Yes, it is,” I replied. I had to figure out a way to move the conversation to something more productive. It was clearly obvious to me that my rank was an intimidating factor. I reached up and took off my insignia of rank.

“Hold out your hand,” I told her. She complied and I put my insignia into the palm of her hand. She looked at it and then looked at me quizzically.

“I don’t understand, sir,” she remarked.

“Out here,” I replied, “I am just Paul Manachek. You’re simply Sarah Mulkowski. There is no rank out here. We’re both in the same spot, at the same time and the only difference between us is that I am a guy and you are a young woman.

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

I have needs just like you have needs. We both have needs for security, self-respect, hunger, sleep, and survival when challenged.”

Mulky looked at me as I spoke.

“We both have other needs as well,” I said. “Needs to feel satisfied and to satisfy each other.”

Mulky stayed quiet for a few seconds, absorbing my words.

“Those needs make us human,” I said. “Those needs are basic needs are innate in every one of us. They are what makes us have character, determines our drive and out successes and ensures we are good leaders. Good leaders recognize needs and they act to ensure those needs get fulfilled. “

“So what is your most pressing need,” Mukly asked.

I smiled, placed my hands on my hips and took a step backwards, all the while keeping my eyes locked on her.

“You tell me, Mulkie,” I said, “What do you think my greatest need might me?”

Mulky wasn't stupid. She knew what I wanted without me having to say another word.

“You know sir,” Mulky began slowly.

“You can stop the ‘sir’, stuff out here in the woods,” I replied. “When you’re in a real battlefield position, the last thing you want to be known for is your role as a leader. You lead by example, but not by title.”

“So, what do I call you?” Mulky inquired.

“Anything but ‘sir’,” I replied.

“OK,” Mulky replied. “Before I make a decision on something, I have to know something.”

I waited for her request.

“If I decide to act on my instincts, will it come back to haunt me?” she asked.

“If I didn't think you were a good leader and capable of handling the stress of leadership,” I replied, “I’d of never selected you to be the student company commander.”

“Did you select me because of my looks or my skills?” Mulky asked.

“I’d be lying if I said it was skills alone,” I replied.

Mulky stayed quiet, processing things. She plopped her helmet down on the hood of the HUMVEE and took a step closer to where I stood, her hands on her hips. I could see her processing things in her mind. She looked down at my boots. I watched as she shifted her look upwards, stopping to look straight at my crotch.

“Do you want to see it?” I asked.

‘Sure,” she replied. I unbuttoned my battledress uniform top and slipped out of it. I tossed it onto the hood of the Humvee. I pulled my Army brown t-shirt from my trousers and stripped out of it as well.

“Nice,” Mulky remarked as I tossed my t-shirt onto the hood of the Humvee. She bit down on her lower lip and anticipation.

“If I show it to you,” I said, “You have to reciprocate.”

Mulky unbuttoned her battledress uniform top and slipped out of it, tossing it onto the Humvee hood. She then slipped out of her Army brown t-shirt and tossed it onto the Humvee hood. I casually stepped closer as she slipped her well-toned arms through the spaghetti-straps of her brassiere. She reached behind her back and unhinged her bra, holding it in place with one hand.

“Your turn,” she remarked.

I unfastened my belt and slowly unfastened the fly buttons to my battle dress trousers. Mulky’s eyes were glued to my crotch. My BDU trousers fell to my ankles. My manhood strained at the cottony fabric of my Army-brown underwear.

I leaned against the front of HUMVEE and pulled at the laces to my boots. I slipped them off, then my socks and then- my BDU trousers. I stood in front of her clothed only in my Army-brown boxer shorts. I extended my hand in Mulky’s direction, motioning for her to give me her brassiere. She dutifully handed it to me without saying a word.

Her nipples were taunt and perfectly perched on top of her 38d breasts.

“Nice,” I dutifully remarked, stepping closer to where she stood in front of the HUMVEE. I reached down and took her hand in mine and placed her hand directly on my manhood. Her eyes widened as she locked eyes with me.

She took in a deep breath and silently exhaled.

“Oh my God,” she breathlessly whispered.

I stripped out of my shorts and laid them on the hood of the Humvee. We were standing face to face. She didn't dare look down.

“Would you like to suck it?” I asked.

‘Oh yeah,” she replied.

I fumbled with her belt and managed to get my hand in past the waistband of her BDU trousers without any objections. I pushed my fingers past the elastic edge of her panties.

“I think I just peed all over myself,” Mulky said.

“That’s quite OK,” I replied, feeling the wetness of her panties. She pulled on leg up and pulled on her bootlace, loosening the laces. The other leg and boot followed. She pulled off her boots and her socks and stripped out of her Army-issued BDU trousers. Her black lace panties clung to her crotch, soaked in her sweat and body fluids. I pushed my fingers past the elastic band and into her steaming hot pussy. Again, her eyes widened as I probed her soul.

‘You’re going to make me cum,” Mulky exclaimed.

“That’s the point,” I replied.

“Put your cock in me,” Mulky begged. “We don’t have time to play games.”

I lead her around to the side of the Humvee and asked her to bend forward onto the passenger seat. She did as I asked and I jammed my steel rod deep into her pussy while slapping her cute ass. She let out several very audible “ughs” as I pummeled her from behind, my body slapping against hers.

Suddenly, she reached behind herself and dug her fingertips into my hips, shaking and trembling. Her pussy clamped down on my tool about the same time. I couldn't hold back and unloaded deep inside of her as she belted out “Fuck me!” Harder! Fuck me!”

Mulky collapsed onto the leather seat of the HUMVEE. I pulled out and quickly cleaned up as she lay sprawled across the seat of the HUMVEE. I grabbed her BDU top and draped it across her naked body. I slipped into my boxers and rechecked Mulky.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Oh yea,” came the groggily replied. I’m just enjoying the moment.”

I grabbed a cigar I had tucked away in the commander’s box and lit it.

“I love cigars,” Mulky noted as she repositioned herself into the seat. I extended my hand and offered her a puff.

She took a long hard draw and expelled the smoke from her nostrils and mouth.

“That’s one great stogie,” Mulky remarked.

“A goof fuck deserves a good smoke,” I replied.

“Yes it does,” Mulky smiled, ‘and that was one great fuck.”

Mulky and I didn't connect again after that day. She went on the finish the camp and I lost contact with her after the camp. I moved on and so did she. I now have a cushy paper pushing job here in the Pentagon. I was walking through the west corridor last week when I heard a voice call out to me. I turned and it was “Mulky.” She was now an Army Captain.

She approached me smiling.

“Congratulations,” she remarked upon seeing the silver eagle on my collar.

“Congratulations to you,” I said, noting she had earned her Amy commission and made it to the rank of Captain. The years had been very kind to Mulky. She was no longer a skinny kid from Wisconsin, but a very formidable and well-built woman.

I glanced down at her left hand and noticed it was still lacking a ring.

“You’re still not married?” I noted.

Mulky smiled and then sleepily intoned,

“You know me. I am picky and I’m waiting for that older guy to sweep me off my feet.”

I wasn't going to waste any time.

“How about a drink at the O- Club?” I proffered. Mulky chuckled and stepped in closer to answer.

“How about drinks at my place instead.”

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments