Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Nightclub

"Dancing and drinking and flirting and more"

57
11 Comments 11
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was Friday night and I and the girls were on the prowl. We were at a dance club, mostly dark with the music pounding. It was crowded without being too crowded. We made our way directly to the bar and ordered a few rounds of shots. Between shots, we’d survey the scenery. Of the four of us, two had picked out targets and went in pursuit. Melanie and I weren’t so focused on anyone, in particular, so we ventured out to the dance floor together. We danced together briefly, but it wasn’t long before guys were stepping between us and pulled our attention away from each other.

I was wearing red heels, a tight black miniskirt, and a sheer white baby tee that barely covered my midriff. Under my shirt, I wore a red bra that does a nice job of pressing my breasts together and out for maximum cleavage.

I was having fun drinking and dancing, and doing plenty of both! Drinking always tends to get me horny, and dancing does the same. For me, dancing is very sensuous. Your body just moving, feeling the music, the rhythm pounding through you. In clubs like this, where there are people all around you, and it’s hot and a little sweaty, that feeling is only amplified. You can feel the people close to you, and sometimes feel them touching you. I could look around at any given point and see so many of the guys checking me out, their desire plain on their faces. Talk about the perfect recipe to get me riled up!

Out on the floor again, late in the night, I’d had fun teasing a lot of boys, but no one had really caught my interest yet. Melanie and Katie had left already, and Ashley was in a corner booth with her target, making out. Then this guy made his way up to me and started dancing. He was pretty cute, with very short, blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore simple slacks and a blue silk shirt. He seemed to have the build of a baseball player. Fit, but not ripped.

His face looked at me with a bit of a question, and when I didn’t turn away, he smiled and moved closer. I was happy enough to play a little with him, so I moved pretty much right up to him. He placed his hands on my hips as I swayed to the music. His eyes roamed up and down my body. I turned my back to him, careful to not let him think there was a lack of interest. His hands stayed on my hips. I softly rubbed my ass against him as my hands went above my head. My head leaned back to rest on his shoulder as my hands lowered, caressing my body as they went down.

I turned back to face him and he leaned close to my ear. “My name’s Gary,” he yelled over the music.

“Kristen,” I replied.

“Can I buy you a drink, Kristen?” He smiled at me.

It was a cute smile, so I said, “You can buy me two.” I never refuse a drink, unless I really don’t like the guy. A free drink and some good conversation or flirting? I’m always in for that.

He took my hand and led me off the floor and to the bar. We drank and talked. It was the usual boring stuff, and I start scanning the room for something or someone more interesting. “I’ve been watching you since I got here,” he suddenly said, drawing my attention back. “I’ve watched all those guys dance with you and buy you drinks, and I’ve watched you leave every one of them wanting more.”

I smirked. “Think you can do better?”

“I don’t know. But I couldn’t leave without giving it a shot.”

“Oh?” I raised my eyebrow. “Why’s that?”

He shrugged, very nonchalantly. “Because you’re the hottest girl in here tonight. The hottest I’ve seen here in a while.”

“Mm. And what if I dismiss you like all the other guys tonight?” I lifted my glass to my lips and downed the last of my drink.

Without missing a beat, he said, “Then I’ll still have the memory of dancing with your body against mine to fuel my fantasies for the rest of my life. Not the ideal, but it’ll do.”

I laughed. “So what are you looking to get out of me tonight?”

“Whatever I can get,” he said, suddenly very serious. His eyes locked on mine. I raised an eyebrow again. He raised one in return. I laughed and took his hand to lead him back onto the dance floor.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

We danced for a while, and things had definitely taken on a dirtier vibe. I was grinding my ass against his crotch, feeling him getting harder. His hands were on my hips, and mine were over his. I slid his hands up my side and around to my breasts. I left them there as my hands kept going up over my head. He squeezed my soft tits as I reached behind my hand over my shoulder to pull his head to my neck. He kissed and sucked as his hands began to roam.

He spun me around, grabbed me around my waist, and pulled me against him. His leg pressed between mine. I let myself rub against his leg as his hand grabbed my ass, then slid down my leg. It slid to the inside of my leg and slid back up to the edge of my skirt. He stopped there, and gave me a look as if asking for permission to continue. I kissed his lips full-on, biting his lower lip. His hand moved up under the front of my skirt. His fingers slid along my panties, pressing them gently into my wetness. Then he slid a finger under them and along my pussy. He removed his hand and licked his finger clean. “Very nice,” he said. Then he leaned close to my ear, as close to whispering as he could manage in this place. “Let me take you home.”

“No.” I shook my head. “You can’t take me home.” My fingers glided along the bulge in his pants. “But you can take me.”

“Where?” His eager voice trembled.

A devilish smile spread across my lips, and I took his hand and led him outside. We quickly made our way through the parking lot to my Blazer. I opened the back and climbed in. He followed and closed the gate. The back seat had already been pushed down, so space wasn’t too big of an issue.

My top was off by the time he closed the gate, and he all but pounced on me. We made out for a little while, but we were both pretty eager. My bra was soon cast aside. I got him on his back and pulled down his pants and boxers. His cock sprang free and I immediately went down on him. I think he was a little smaller than average, but he was hard as steel!

While I went down on him, his hands roamed my body. He grabbed my skirt and hiked it up so that my thonged ass was showing. He rubbed me through my panties, but due to our positioning, he couldn’t do much more than that. Instead, he focused on my tits, rolling my hard nipples between his fingers and pulling on them.

Enough was enough, though, so I slid off my panties and moved up to lower myself onto his hard cock. We both moaned as he filled me. I began to ride him, bent over so I wouldn’t hit my head on the roof. He felt really good inside me, as all good cocks do.

After a few minutes of riding, he smacked my ass. I really didn’t expect that, since he hadn’t spanked me at all on the dance floor. My eyes opened in shock and, before they closed again, I noticed a couple of guys leaning against the car next to us, watching with shit-eating grins on their faces. My back windows were tinted, but you could still see through, especially since I was parked not too far from a lamppost. One of them quickly made to go when he noticed I was looking, but I just kept on riding Gary and looking at them, my eyes glazed over, smiling around my moans. Gary was pretty lost in pleasure, his eyes pretty focused on my bouncing tits. I decided to give the guys a little something extra, just for a laugh. To disguise it from Gary, I ran a hand through my hair and then blew them a kiss. Their jaws dropped and they gaped at each other. Suddenly, I could feel an orgasm coming, so I leaned back down over Gary and screamed into his neck as I came.

“Oh fuck,” he was moaning. “I’m gonna cum!” I rose off him and slid down his body. I slipped his wet cock into my mouth and sucked him off until he was spurting hot cum down my throat.

We rested a moment, then he pulled his pants up. I looked around for our audience, but they were gone.

“Can I get your number?” he asked.

“Just watch for me again here.” I put my bra back on. “If you’re lucky, I’ll give it to you next time.”

I pulled my skirt back down but didn’t bother with my panties. I opened the gate and hopped out, closing it after he followed. We kissed and said goodbye, and he walked off into the parking lot. I set off back to the club, to see how Ashley was coming along.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments