Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bartender Chapter 2 - Movie Date

"After a hot encounter, our first date gets even hotter."

9
2 Comments 2
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
This story stands alone, but works better after Chapter 1 for more description

I barely remember getting home from that last night of finals. All I could think about was Holly - her hot body, seductive ways, and of course the mind blowing sex. I was happy enough being done with finals, but so much happier now that it meant that my next couple weeks between classes were wide open for me to spend more time with this amazing woman.

I called her the next day. I never liked the three day rule, and I didn’t think it applied when you had a night like we had. She had to work the next few nights but we made plans for Thursday night. It was probably better to let us recover from last night anyway.

We chose to meet at a swanky bar/restaurant in San Diego’s gaslamp district before the movie. We both lived downtown which was great because it meant we could walk and didn’t have to worry about parking. Which also meant we could have some drinks. I don’t think either of us was struggling with inhibitions, but it’s nice to be able to relax and have a few.

I was already sitting at the bar, watching the door when she strolled in. Holly was wearing a casual dress on the darker side of royal blue, making her eyes look even deeper than they were. The dress was fitting above the waist, showing off her sexy curves and tight torso. The top wasn’t very low cut, but with her large breasts it was still plenty to show some cleavage. Below the waist the skirt was much more loose and really hid the amazing butt that she had. Even though I had the privilege of seeing her ass naked in all it’s glory, I found myself trying to visualize it as the fabric swayed around her. The dress ended just above the knees, showing off her toned calves leading down to a pair of strappy stilettos that were a dressy but casual enough for a movie date.

Holly strutted her way over to the bar and I stoond up to greet her. We embraced, holding on a few moments extra with the sexual tension and desires swirling through our minds. I wore some nice jeans and a green polo shirt tonight. As always, the weather in San Diego was fantastic, but the theater was probably going to be freezing. I had a jacket hung over the back of the bar stool so Holly didn’t get cold.

The bartender came over, dressed up in a white shirt and black bowtie, and took our drinks. We ordered some appetizers and Holly got an appletini while I order a Jack and coke. “Jack and Coke? Are you slumming it tonight, scotch man?” Holly asked with a smile.

I played back, “Well, I already got you hooked so there’s no need for show anymore.”

“Oh, you think you have me in the bag, do you?” she replied, mocking offense at my remark.

I leaned over to her, taking it way past teasing when I whispered in her ear, “Maybe I don’t… but tell me the truth - are you wet right now?” Holly turned her head towards me, biting her lip. As she took a deep breath, her hand reaches down, landing on my thigh and squeezing hard. I had my answer.

We finished the food and drinks. The conversation was a mix of small talk and some questions to get to know each other - some of the things we missed jumping straight from flirting to fucking back at her bar. She laughed at my jokes and I kept making them because every time it reminds me of how intoxicating her laugh is. I paid the bill and we got up to leave. I took her hand and our fingers intertwine as we walk out. The short walk to the theater I can’t help but feel like this is so natural, like we’ve been together for a while, that this isn’t our first date.

I grabbed our tickets, handing her one at which she replied, “Thank you, sir.” I paused and stared at her, and she winked to make it very clear that she intentionally used that word to get me. I narrowed my eyes slightly to playfully signal her right back that I have every intention of getting her back for that. As we turned to head in, I brush my hand over her amazing, round ass and pinched one cheek very briefly and subtly, but still firmly. Someone would have to have been staring at her ass to notice, but with her body it was likely that someone really was staring at her ass. I didn’t care anyway.

People were definitely staring afterwards as the pinch interrupted her step slightly and got a little yip out of her. People turned their heads to see what caused the noise but there was no way of telling what happened by the time they looked. It was our little secret as we walked into the theater.

I held the door and let her enter, and she hooked back up the stairs to the seating area and kept going all the way to the back. I was busy enjoying the view of her hot ass in my face as she went along in those heels. She turned back to me and gave me a naughty smile as she took a seat in the back corner of makeout row. We pulled up the arm rest and she slid right next to me.

The lights started to dim and I couldn’t believe our luck - there was only one other couple in the theater. Even better, they chose seats almost opposite our corner in the top of the seating. Maybe they knew what we were doing, or just liked being close to the exit. Either way I was thankful. As the movie started her head went to my shoulder, her arm sliding under mine and then wrapping around it like a snake. Her other arm reached across her body and slid down to my crotch. She let out a soft “Mmmm,” as she found my shaft already semi hard.

I turned to her and we began to kiss deeply. I knew I probably wasn’t seeing the rest of the movie. She stroked my cock more earnestly while I slid my hand up her leg, sliding under the dress and finding nothing but her bare pussy already damp. This time it was my turn to moan, right into her mouth as we made out.

I don’t know if I became more brazen or just stopped caring if we were seen because she turned me on like a light switch, but I grabbed for her tits, squeezing them through the fabric of her dress and bra. She breathed in sharply as my fingers found her nipples, teasing then pinching them through the clothes. I reached behind her head and grabbed her hair. Another gasp of pleasure. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear for her to sit on my lap.

She stood up, sliding over to stand in front of me, her hands on the back of the seat in front of me. Slightly bent over, she raised the skirt of her dress to expose her ass to me but I didn’t let her sit yet. I leaned forward in my chair, grabbing her hot ass as I dove right into her sweet pussy, tongue out and licking her with her heels holding her ass nice and high, legs slightly spread. One of her hands shot to her mouth to stop herself from screaming at the unexpected sensation. Thank god we had chosen a loud action movie and not some quiet rom com.

I worked my tongue around her wet lips, reaching my hand underneath and rubbing circles over her clit. Her legs shivered as she tried to contain herself. She pushed back against my face, trying to drive my tongue inside her. I worked faster and faster, enjoying her sweet taste. Soon I could feel her whole body start to shake and her muscles tensing. Her hand reached blindly behind her, fingers grabbing my hair to announce her obvious approaching orgasm.

I worked my tongue furiously as she peaked, up and down, in and out, fingers working her swollen clit as she came hard. Her body slumped against the chair in front of us as I felt her pussy contracting. She spun around, her chest heaving slightly from her heavy breathing, a lustful look in her eye, and biting her lower lip.

Holly put her feet between mine, bent over, and leaned in to kiss me, giving me a wonderful view of her tits still inside her dress. Our tongues rolled over each others eagerly as she tasted herself on me, almost reliving the experience from moments ago as she did.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

She broke the kiss, leaning further to put her lips at my ear as she whispered, “I love how you work me with your tongue, baby. Now It’s time for me to return the favor.”

Holly’s took my ear lobe in her lips, sucking it in slightly before applying a little pressure with her teeth. I breathed in sharply, giving her the reaction she wanted. She shifted back just enough for us to make eye contact and I could see the smile on her face. Her hands slid to the inside of both my thighs, pushing them apart as she kneeled between my feet. She held eye contact the whole time as she began to undo my pants. She opened my jeans and pulled my boxers down, happy to see my cock hard for her.

She scooped the cock up in her hand, giving it a few gentle strokes before she leaned into it. I thought she might lick the shaft or swirl the tongue around the head, but this time it was her turn to surprise me. Holding the cock aimed straight at her face she dove down, immediately taking all 8 inches of my cock. This time it was my turn to cover my mouth. I felt her throat wrapped around me, no gagging, and she started working her tongue around my cock as I held it inside her. Without thinking, my hand grabbed her head, holding my cock inside her.

After holding my cock in her for what seemed like an eternity, I eased my grasp and Holly slowly came back up, once again looking me in the eye with a very seductive stare. A strand of spit hung from her glossy red lips to my cock. Her hand slowly pumped my shaft once again. “You like that, Mike? You like it when I deep throat your big cock?” Fuck this girl knew how to drive me wild.

I put one hand on her throat, another on her hair. She moaned in anticipation as I pushed her back down on my cock. It was clear now that on our first encounter we hadn’t even begun to scratch the surface of how kinky we both liked it. Holly eagerly bobbed up and down on my cock, head slipping out of her throat but still in her mouth before I plunged it deep inside her. Her hand slid up her body, pulling her tits out the top of her dress so she could play with them. As she continued to bounce, she pinched and pulled her nipples.

Now I whispered to her. As she kept sucking me off, I whispered,“You like it when I fuck your beautiful face, baby? You like having my cock fuck your throat until you cum?” Holly moaned even louder on my cock and sped up her pace. Clearly she enjoyed the dirty talk as much as I did. “Fuck yes, baby. Work that fat cock, I’m going to cum so fucking hard in your mouth.”

At that, Holly began pulling so hard on her nipples I thought she would pull them right off. Her moaning with my cock in her mouth drove me over the edge and I exploded. She sucked every last drop of me out, tongue working the shaft and head as I filled her with my hot load. I collapsed in my chair, but Holly did not stop. As soon as I was done, she looked me in the eye as she went to work at getting my cock ready to play.

Holly stuck her tongue out, swirling it around my cock as she held eye contact. She gave long slow pumps of the shaft while she worked, mixing in licks from the base to the head. Tonight she mixed in a new trick too. Her tits exploding out of her top, Holly took my cock as it started stiffening and slapped her amazing rack with it. She went between slapping both nipples, then eventually held my cock in her cleavage. Still wet from her mouth, my cock slid easily as she wrapped her breasts around my cock and began tit fucking me.

She kept her beautiful eyes locked on me as she bounced her tits up and down on my shaft. It felt good, but the lustful look in her eye is what really made it so sexy. As she started working a little faster, I reached forward and grabbed her hard nipples. I pinched them as her tits slid up and down my length. She clenched her teeth slightly, whispering, “Yes baby, harder, get rough with my tits.”

I grabbed Holly’s hair as I roughly pulled her close to me. My cock was still engulfed in her big sexy breasts as I whispered in her ear, “Oh, you like it rough, baby? I can make it rough…”

Holly moaned softly then whispered back in my ear, “Yes, sir, please, give it to me!” I looked her in they eyes as I grasped her nipples and twisted them slightly. She bit her lower lip, a barely audible whimper of pleasure coming from her mouth as I played with her sensitive breasts. I reached back and slapped them as hard as I could without making a loud noise that would alert the viewers up front. This time her head fell back in pleasure as she whispers long and low, “Yessss….”

As much as it pained me, I pulled her off my cock, spinning her around and sitting her in my lap. As she came down she flipped her skirt up to leave nothing between her pussy and my cock. She reached down between her legs, guiding herself onto my cock. As she slowly came down on my cock, her head fell back and she let out a slow moan as if she was savoring every inch of my cock as it slid inside her.

Sitting with my full length inside her now, Holly shifted around on my cock, grinding like a lap dance, to our mutual pleasure. I slid my hand up her back, cupping the nape of her neck before my fingers slipped into her hair like a comb. I closed my grip, grasping her hair and pulling her head back. Holly moaned as I pull her hair down and start thrusting up into her. As she felt me pushing up against her, she started matching my rhythm, bouncing up and down on my cock.

I remembered then just how good Holly felt the first time just a few nights before. She felt just as good riding me as she did when I was pounding her back in the bar. I was already close just from fucking her amazing tits, and now she was working my cock like she was desperate for my cum. I reached around her and resumed playing with her tits. I squeezed them hard, fingers digging in as her tits bounced from her riding.

“Mmm, you like being rough with me, baby? You like fucking me like a dirty little slut?” she said over her shoulder as she rode.

“Oh fuck, baby. It’s so sexy when you talk dirty. I’m going to cum so hard,” I replied.

“Yes, sir, give it to me, I want you to fill my pussy up with your hot load!”

Like I said, this woman knew how to drive me wild. As I squeezed, I pinched and pulled Holly’s nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She started getting louder, probably as loud as we dare get without attracting attention. Playing with her tits drove her to the next level and she started riding me faster. I let her know with a tug on her hair how close I was. Her reaction made it clear that she was excited to make me cum.

As I pulled her hair down to hold her on my cock as I exploded, my hand slid down to her pussy, rubbing her clit. My body went rigid, burying my cock inside her as my cock throbbed and began filling her up. Holly grabbed the seat in front of her as her body started to shake. I released her hair and slid my hand to her mouth, covering it before she starts screaming. I remembered how loud she was last time, and didn’t think it would go over well, either in our theater or any of the other ones around us. She came hard on my cock while it was still pumping hot cum deep inside her and my hand continued to rub her clit.

Holly stayed on my lap, my cock still inside her for a few minutes. I haphazardly pulled her top back up over her breasts. I continued running my hands up and down over her amazing body as I kissed her neck and shoulders. Dropping her head back onto my shoulder, Holly purred into my ear, occasionally kissing me back on my neck and cheek. The rest of the movie we tried watching but both dozed off and on.

As the movie ended, we got up and made sure that we managed to get our clothes back on right. We held hands as we walked out. Leaving the theater, Holly asked if I wanted to go back to her place to shower, but that’s another story...
Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments