Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Britney

"Wifey wants to play games"

16
6 Comments 6
837 Views 837
1.8k words 1.8k words

Suburbia – Friday Evening

Mandy slows down as she arrives at the condo houses lining both sides of the street. She drives around back, a single strip of pavement serving as a driveway for multiple houses. Parking in her garage, she closes the door and heads inside.

The office drove Mandy absolutely mad today. She needs a way to erase the hectic week, so a night of hot sex with her husband seems to be just the sort of escape she’s looking for. Work clothes hit the bed, Mandy’s curvy body set free as she heads for the shower.

---

Mandy and Eric’s shifts overlap, so he won’t be home for another hour or so. The hot water soothes her body, washing away a week worth forgetting. She does her best to remain focused, but she thinks about the phone call she had with Eric during her final break for the day. She didn’t mince words, getting right to the point.

“I want to do very bad things with you tonight.”

“Yeah? What have you been thinking about?”

Mandy paced around her office, aimlessly adjusting papers on her desk. “I wanna open one of your letters. One of the bad ones.”

Eric smirks. For moments like this when Mandy wants to live out a little bit of fantasy, Eric has typed up multiple erotic scenarios, all of them with settings and instructions. Mandy can pick whichever sealed envelope she wants, but she has to go with it. There’s no going back. Mandy always accepts her fate. Eric sits back in his leather chair. “You want a letter, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I made new ones.”

She tugs on her shirt collar, wishing it were Eric doing it so he could steal cheap glances of her cleavage. Mandy swallows. “I know.”

“Ok. Go home and grab one.”

---

When Mandy steps out of the shower, she knows that anything is possible. She’s done this multiple times with Eric. Once, she was a schoolteacher. One time Eric was her boss. Another time she was strapped to the bed while Eric did whatever he wanted, no questions asked. Eric isn’t a sadist. He’s very good to her.

Mandy opens the old cigar box in their home office, her eyes growing large. There must be thirty blank envelopes with scenarios typed up inside. One is just as good as the other, so she grabs a letter and leaves the rest.

Mandy sits on the bed as she opens the letter, her eyes going over the scenario. She smiles, thinking of how this might go. There are instructions at the bottom for her to message Eric when she opens the letter.

Her message is simple: @Mandy: Can you give me a ride?

Eric knows exactly which one she picked. His reply is just as quick: @Hubby: Sure. I’ll be there in thirty minutes.

---

It’s dark outside when Eric arrives. The garage opens, Eric parking next to Mandy’s car, closing the garage as he waits.

Mandy is ready. She leaves her purse and phone, following his instructions.

Eric’s heart leaps when he sees Mandy step into the garage.

Her hair is down in curls. The braless tank top reveals just how bothered Mandy has been throughout the day. Her thin shorts are tiny, white shoes silently carrying toward the car.

Eric rolls the window down, Mandy approaching as if she’s hardly noticed him. His eyes are on her tits. She’s making them bounce more than they normally would. She slides her fingertips along Eric’s sleek car, eventually coming to the open window. Mandy leans forward, giving Eric a perfect view down her top.

“Are you my ride?” she asks, bubbly and light.

“I sure am, sweetheart. Where do you need to go?” Eric plays with a strand of her hair, loving the way she chews her gum. He runs a finger along her cheek. She doesn’t seem to mind.

“It’s across town, so it’s pretty far. I can’t get ahold of my friends, so I don’t have any other way of getting there.”

“Just tell me one thing.”

“Sure.”

“What’s your name, baby?”

Mandy smacks her gum, watching Eric’s eyes examine the goods. “Britney Tease.” She does a terrible job of hiding her smirk.

“Get in, Ms. Tease.”

Britney hops in, leaving the seatbelt off as Eric pulls away. The dim streetlights are perfect for her outfit, lighting the ends of her hair, outlining her tits and smooth legs. It doesn’t take long before the two of them are driving away to nowhere, Mandy’s heartbeat noticeable when Eric slides a hand along her leg.

“I really like your outfit, Britney. What are your plans for tonight?”

“Thank you, sir.” She gives him her leg, spreading both a little wider as he tugs on her thigh. “I dunno, really. I was going to call one of my boyfriends, but I think the girls and I will go shop for Fuck Me heels, instead.”

“You’d look great in Fuck Me heels.”

“Aww. You’re so sweet.”

Eric drives, his hand creeping up along her tiny shorts, tugging on the waist.

Britney shifts her hips forward, her legs spread further, feeling his fingers dig their way into the buttoned waist. He finds her panties, curling his fingertips into them. Her shorts are incredibly tight. There’s no way he’s getting in there. Britney holds onto the door, feeling him play. She kicks off her shoes to reveal pretty toes.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

“I’m going to need something for driving you across town, Britney. Gas isn’t cheap.”

“Oh, yeah?” she asks innocently. She pushes her hips into Eric’s hand as it rubs the crotch of her jeans. “What do you want from me, sir?”

“Do you have any money?”

Britney closes her eyes, feeling Eric rub the front of her shorts harder. She shakes her head, hips adjusting in the seat. “Mmm, mmm,” she groans. “No money. Sorry.”  

“Well,” he replies, shifting lanes as he slides his hand up her arm. “What’s in here, then?” Eric slips a hand into her tank top, feeling her tits one at a time.

Britney feigns absolute shock, gasping with her mouth wide. “Just my tits, sir. I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Prove there’s nothing in there.”

Britney does as ordered, pulling her tank top above her tits. Eric continues to grope, hearing her hips rub into the seat. Her panties are soaked, making her jeans wet. He’s pinching her nipples, giving them a gentle tug. She loves it. “Is this payment, sir?”

“No. Open your mouth.”

Britney isn’t shy. “Like this?” She opens her mouth wide, tongue extended.

Eric’s hand is on her cheek, thumb grazing her wet tongue. “That’s pretty.”

“What do you want to use my mouth for, sir?”

“Well…” Eric rolls up to a stop sign, unbuckling his pants. He pulls out his rock-hard cock. It’s so incredibly hot the way Britney adjusts in the leather passenger seat, already leaning toward him, eyes on his cock. “How many times have you offered to suck cock for rides?”

Britney takes a hold of his cock, Eric’s hand on the back of her head as she’s lowered down. “Lots, and lots, and lots of times.” Britney’s hot mouth slides onto Eric’s throbbing cock, his hand on her head.

“Holy fuck,” Eric lets out, slowly accelerating from the lonely, dark intersection. “Oh, suck it, baby.”

Britney doesn’t hold back, slurping on his cock while massaging tense balls. She knows that Eric is driving slowly, feeling them roll down some vacant part of town. She makes plenty of noise for him, slurping and gagging before popping his cock out of her mouth over and over again.

Britney sits up, leaving a spit-covered cock as she removes her top, tossing it in the back. Her hand jerks a wet cock, her lips on his neck.

“Bad girl,” Eric whispers.

“Very bad.”

Eric slips a hand in her panties, toying with her pussy. “Fuck, Eric,” his wife groans out. “I need it.”

“Let’s get you home and fucked, Tease.”

“Please, sir.”

---

Eric finally pulls into their garage, Britney grabbing her shirt before one final grope from her husband. The drive home seemed brief, but he didn’t mind stroking her hair as she licked him.

Mandy’s round ass leads the way up to their bedroom. She lands hard on the bed, tossing her wet panties and shorts. She holds her thighs open on the edge of the mattress. “Eat my fucking pussy.” It’s Mandy’s turn. She’s in charge now.

Eric doesn’t even think twice about it. He gets on his knees, welcoming her soaked pussy into his mouth as he dives in. It’s so much fun to eat Mandy when she’s like this. Wet and slick, hot and ready, he loves the way she tastes.

Mandy holds onto his hair, her hips rubbing against his tongue. “That’s it, baby! Oh, fucking lick her! Swallow it!”

Eric does as ordered, swallowing before returning. She’s not finished. Mandy does this little face-fuck-motion with Eric’s tongue, a bare heel pressing into his back as she holds him firm. “That’s it,” she moans, her toes curling. Her head tosses back, holding Eric in position as she cums. “Oh, shit!” It’s a tense moment when she cums for him, feeling Eric do a fantastic job of taking her.

She’s so sweet. Eric doesn’t mind swallowing.

Mandy catches her breath, the remains of the wave lingering as it passes over her.

Eric gives her a minute before standing, crawling on top of her. “Right there,” he tells her. “Just stay right there.”

Mandy makes room for Eric as he positions himself on top of her, his cock in hand. When he begins jerking, she just lays back, her hair a mess, giving him what he wants. “Am I pretty, baby?”

“Soo fucking pretty.” Eric jerks, loving the way her tits look when she lays flat on the bed.

Mandy knows what he wants, a soft look in her eyes. She tells him what he wants to hear. “Good wives suck cock.”

Eric jerks harder. “What are round asses for?”

“Spankings.” Mandy opens her mouth. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Cum all over you.”

“Here.” Mandy pushes her tits together, her mouth open, watching Eric tense up as he shoots hot cum on her tits. His groans are deep and loud, every shot of cum going a great distance as he continues jerking. It lands on her stomach, tits, and neck.

Mandy’s mouth goes untouched. She makes a pitiful sound of disappointment.

“Here you go, baby.” He crawls to her face, feeling her suck him into her mouth. “Just for you.”

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments