Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedtime Stories

"The postman always rings thrice…"

7
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

When Gwyneth and Evan met they hit it off very well. They were sexually compatible and within two months they were living together. They decided to move into Gwyneth’s apartment because it was a lot more tastefully decorated and also in a better part of town. Evan retained a few of the bits and pieces that he had in his apartment, before disposing of the rest.

Three months on, both were pleased with their cohabitation and knew that they had made the right decision. In fact, their sex lives kept improving and they were also getting on extremely well outside of the bedroom.

One evening as they lay side by side on the bed being entertained on their tablets, Evan came across a site that immediately captured his interest. The site was called Lush Stories. The very first story that he observed at the top of the opening page, was one entitled ‘Postal Delivery.’ Evan then began to read the pornographic short story. After a few paragraphs he stopped, and then showed Gwyneth what he discovered. Intrigued, Gwyneth asked him to read the story aloud after she had placed her tablet on her side table.

***

In the story, Jud, a new stud from the postal service, delivers a parcel to Debbie, a hot blond. Debbie works from home and frequently has parcels delivered to her. The first delivery is uneventful, but it soon becomes clear that there is a mutual attraction. The second delivery is a little livelier and a naughty banter is exchanged between the two. The third delivery, however, turns into a fuck-fest as Debbie is dragged off to the bedroom and fucked senseless.

***

After they had finished the story Gwyneth and Evan were so turned on that they commenced screwing like rabbits.

Thereafter, a new nightly tradition was inaugurated in their lives. After they had scanned the news and caught up on all their social media, Evan would read a new story. Gwyneth was overjoyed by how well Evan read aloud and once they started fucking, they even began to take on the personas of the characters they had just read about.

A week later, Evan had an impish thought at work. At lunchtime, he decided to visit a store that mainly catered for the needs of tradesmen clothing and accessories. To his delight, he found a brown two-piece overall just like the one that had been described in the Postal Delivery story. He even found a matching cap to enhance the ensemble.

Back in the office later, he remembered that one of the ladies he worked with had a mother who did embroidery. Explaining that he was going to attend a fancy-dress party, he asked his co-worker if her mom would embroider ‘Postal Service’ above the left top pocket of the overall, and the name ‘Jud’ above the right top pocket. She was delighted to assist with his request.

The following day, his co-worker presented Evan with the overall top which had been perfectly embroidered and he happily handed over the money for the job. Evan even found an empty box that he covered with brown paper, before tying a string around the ‘delivery parcel.’

When Evan arrived home Gwyneth was at the sink washing the morning breakfast dishes. Evan surreptitiously placed his shopping bag out of her sight on the far side of the sofa, before walking over to her and giving her a kiss. After a brief chat, he said, “Listen, I have a surprise for you but you first have to do something for me first.”

“What?” she asked puzzled.

“Go to the bedroom and put on that sexy white negligée of yours,” Evan replied.

“Why?” Gwyneth asked, perplexed.

“Well, if I tell you then it won’t be a surprise,” he answered.

Intrigued, Gwyneth agreed before heading off to the bedroom with a bemused look on her face.

Evan quickly jumped into action after she departed and after stripping, put on the overall. After placing the cap on his head as well, he picked up the delivery parcel and headed for the front door.

“I just have to get something from my car,” Evan announced loudly as he headed out the door.

Evan then went to a flower bed outside and submerged his hands in the soil. After extracting his hands he dusted off the excess soil and looked approvingly at his grubby hands, pleased that he had recalled the detail of Jud’s soiled hands.

ViioletaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViioletaGomez

Evan then made his way back to their front door where he waited a couple of minutes, allowing Gwyneth time to attend to her change of attire.

When he rang the doorbell, Gwyneth had already returned to the lounge. Presuming that Evan had forgotten his keys, she opened the door. Gwyneth almost squealed with delight when she saw the sight before her.

“I’ve got a delivery for you, ma’am,” Evan announced in a redneck vernacular. Gwyneth was amazed by the accent, not realizing what a good actor Evan was.

“Thank you… Jud,” she said with a smile, after glancing at the name above his right pocket. “Please put the parcel on the dining table,” she suggested after Evan had entered.

“May I offer you a cup of coffee for your trouble?” Gwyneth offered, playing along.

“No trouble at all ma’am… and yes, thank you, that’ll be great,” Evan answered.

“Please call me, Debbie,” Gwyneth advised, before moving to the kitchen.

As she busied herself, Evan, slowly moved toward her.

“That’s a mighty fine garment you’re wearing,” Evan said, standing close to her.

“Thank you,” she replied, “I’m particularly proud of the lacework,” Gwyneth concluded, patting the lace above her breasts.

“Do yer mind if I touch it,” Evan asked.

“No, not at all,” she replied.

When Evan extended his soiled hand, Gwyneth almost gasped with excitement. After running his fingers over the lace, Evan then said, “The satin looks mighty fine as well.”

“It is,” she proudly stated.

Evan now moved his hand down over the satin, before his fingers began to stroke the fabric over her right breast. Gwyneth was already boiling over with excitement as her erect nipple got stimulated.

“Yer seems a little stressed,” Evan exclaimed.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah, yer definitely needs some de-stressing,” he answered in a soothing tone, before continuing, “Turn around for me Debbie.”

As Gwyneth turned she felt his kneading hands on her shoulders. She was no longer speaking but merely uttering sighs of contentment. After a short while, his hands moved to her shoulder blades. Finally, Evan’s hands pushed through under her arms and came to rest on her breasts. After caressing them for a short while, he began to tweak her nipples as she uttered low moans of satisfaction.

With his hot breath warming her neck, he said, “These little puppies of yer’s seem high-spirited.”

Next, as his right hand moved downward, his left hand commenced alternating between her nipples. After lifting the front of her negligée, his right hand cupped her pussy and squeezed it. Gwyneth’s moans now became gasps of arousal.

“I’m going to have to rubber stamp this parcel,” Evan said, as he bit on her ear and tapped her vulva, “and I’ve got a big rubber stamp to do the job,” Evan concluded.

Evan’s right middle finger now entered her snatch as his thumb began to strum her clit. Gwyneth’s gasps turned into halting pants. Following on this Evan closed his arms around her, before she was lifted and transported to the bedroom.

Once her garment had been removed, he had told her to lie on her back with her legs over edge of the bed. Evan then removed his overall. As he knelt between her legs and pushed her thighs apart with his hands, Evan said, “My favourite job at work is licking stamps.”

To demonstrate his skill, Evan’s mouth closed in on her pussy before his animated tongue went about its business. Gwyneth grunted as the Octopodidae creature suctioned on her twat. Evan’s oral skill was so intense that Gwyneth was unable to hold back her excitement and a few minutes later, she squealed as her rapture erupted in his mouth. After sustaining her at that level for a short while, Evan moved her body upward on the bed before his rubber stamping began.

As her body writhed in ecstasy beneath him, he thumped her pussy with his torso on outstretched arms. When Evan finally unloaded, he was trumpeting like an elephant bull. That night the postman rang thrice.

Going forward, the bedtime stories from Lush provided them with a plethora of scenarios that they would regularly enact. The many outfits that they invested in were also used frequently with subtle variations. The end result, however, was always the same; unbelievable sex.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments