Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being a University Student - Part 2

7
2 Comments 2
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Being a University Student – Part 2

As we sat down in the cab, Sophia seemed different. She seemed edgy, cold and wasn’t making any sort of eye contact. I placed my hand on top of hers to comfort her and find out what was wrong, but she pulled away. Completely confused, I thought about what we had done that night. Starting from the first moment we met to the kiss we shared outside the club. Nothing came to me. The whole night had just seemed so perfect.

‘It was too good to be true,’ was the one thought doing laps inside my head.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sophia staring in my direction so I looked over towards her and realised she had a tear in her eye. Concerned, I asked what was wrong.

“You think I’m one of those slutty girls now don’t you because I asked you to stay at mine after just one night?”

Shell shocked I managed to mutter some syllables as an excuse for a reply, “No, of course I don’t. You said to me you wanted me to stay at yours because you don’t want to be alone, so that’s why I’m coming to yours.”

With that reply she seemed to perk up and I’m certain a small smile escaped from that beautiful face.

After a few minutes, which felt like hours, of silence between us both, Sophia shuffled over closer to me and just said one word to me. “Sorry.”

All I did was put my arm round her and hold her close to me, letting her know that I just wanted to be with her and feel her next to me all night long. Sophia must have sensed this as all she did in reply was cuddle up closer and let out a soft sigh through her soft sensuous lips. We remained like that for the rest of the taxi ride to her house.

The taxi pulled up outside Sophia’s house and my jaw dropped. Her house was a mansion, one of those old school style mansions with a large amount of land around it. Classic and modern cars covered the lantern lit driveway. For a short moment, my mind had left Sophia and fell in love with the cars. All the cars I dreamt of owning later in life were sitting there in front of me, glistening in the moon light.

“My dad is a HUGE car enthusiast. And I can see that you are too!” Sophia let out a laugh as I snapped back into reality as I heard her talking to me.

“Ha sorry babe, I’ve just never seen this amount of nice cars in one place. But tonight is about me and you, cars can wait.” I walked over to her and took her hand, letting our fingers slide between each others as I simply looked into her eyes and smiled.

Sophia led me up the driveway and into her house. Despite so many cars being parked outside, I was told that nobody else was home and it was just us two for the night.

Taking a sweep around the house with my eyes, I realised Sophia’s mother or father must be earning some serious amount of money. Everything from the chandeliers to the ornaments were of extremely high quality. Nothing looked cheap.

“Let’s go into the living room and relax for a little while.” I followed where the soft voice was coming from and saw Sophia standing to my right holding a bottle of Rose wine.

Immediately I followed her into the living room and sank into her couch. Sophia did the same and shuffled over so she was as close to me as possible. I could feel her body heat as she sat next to me and I could smell her sweet perfume on her neck. I took the glass of wine she had poured for me and proposed a toast.

Looking into Sophia’s beautiful eyes I said, “I’m so glad I got to meet you tonight. It has been one of the best nights I have had in a long time. Hopefully there is many more nights I can share with you in the future.”

We touched glasses and took a sip of wine. As soon as Sophia had taken her sip, her hand rested on the side of my face and guided it to face hers. She gently caressed my cheek and leaned in close to me. Her lips were millimetres away from mine when she let out a soft moan as in to say that she agreed with what I just said and wanted me to kiss her. She didn’t give me the chance. Those soft pink lips were now resting against mine for just a few moments before Sophia pulled away.

Neither of us said anything but just cuddled up close to each other and enjoyed being in each others presence. As I sat there with time to think, all that had happened last night ran through my mind. The one moment that kept coming back was when Sophia was grinding against me with her beautiful ass. Forgetting Sophia was next to me, I let my thoughts run wild. The horny side of my brain came into play. The thought of watching that beautiful ass slide on top of me as we made love and Sophia letting out screams every time I slapped her ass playfully.

Luckily I heard Sophia say something which made me stop being such a horny prick. I could feel the blood rushing to my dick making it grow slightly. Not enough for Sophia to notice luckily.

“Sorry what did you say babe, I was miles away.”

Sophia laughed and repeated what she said, “You’re quite a good dancer you know Aaron. I was just thinking about when we were dancing together earlier.”

Wow’, was all I could think to myself. She had been thinking about exactly the same thing as me. My thoughts went off on a tangent again, I was thinking with my penis. ‘I wonder if it has made her horny too just thinking about it?

“Ah thank you, you’re not too bad yourself.” I winked at her and gave her a playful smile.

“Hmm, I’m good at quite a few things you know hun. Never judge a book by its cover.” Sophia returned the wink and had rested her hand on my thigh. She was gently stroking my thigh up and down. Stopping just high enough so she didn’t make any contact with my penis. Sophia did this for a while, and the whole time I was trying to stop myself from getting a hard-on. The plan wasn’t going to well as my jeans felt as if they were getting tighter and there was now a noticeable bulge at the front of my jeans. Sophia must have noticed.

“Well well well…I knew I was good, but I’ve just outdone myself.” Sophia said this as she stared down at my bulge and had a naughty smile on her face.

I was very embarrassed. We had only met a matter of hours ago and there I am sitting on her sofa with a hard-on. “Shit sorry Sophia, I erm…didn’t.”

Sophia stopped me in my tracks, “Why are you sorry for, I’m flattered that because of me you’re excited.”

I was quite shocked to hear these words coming out of Sophia’s mouth but at the same time very pleased. Sophia’s hand had not stopped caressing my thigh the whole time we were talking. Her hand however, had made itself reach higher. Her fingertips purposefully softly grazed the head of my penis, making me flinch in surprise of her touch. After running her hand down my thigh, again she worked her way up. Again her soft delicate fingers sliding over the now raised material of my jeans where the head of my penis lay.

It was driving me wild. Every time Sophia ran her fingers over the head and what felt like a bolt of electricity ran up my dick and up the rest of my body. By now it felt like my dick could not get any harder. My dick felt like it was throbbing with sheer pleasure. My hips unable to keep very still, I kept shuffling around a little as my dick felt quite uncomfortable as it strained to be free from my jeans.

Sophia must have sensed this as her next move was amazing. Still caressing my inner thigh, she got up off the sofa and put each of her legs either side of my lap and rested her round perfect ass back so she was in a straddling position. All Sophia did was smile and lean forward and give me the most passionate kiss of the entire evening. However, her hand had moved north and stayed there. Sophia’s hand was now resting on the shaft of my dick and gently squeezing it. It felt amazing. The combination of Sophia biting on my lower lip, her tongue playing with mine and her hand caressing my penis was overwhelming.

Still kissing her sweet lips, I slowly ran my hands up her thighs and then round to her soft ass. I gently caressed her ass as she caressed my penis. Gently squeezing her ass with one hand I playfully gave her other ass cheek a light slap. Sophia just let out a small sexual moan which made my mind go crazy. ‘Even her moans are perfect, so sensual and genuine. This woman is perfect!

Grasping both of her ass cheeks, I pulled her towards me. Now Sophia was sitting directly on top of my blood filled member. Again Sophia let out another moan as she felt the hardness push between her legs.

Parting our lips from each other, I placed small tender kisses along her jaw line until I reached her ear.

bananabrain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bananabrain

I placed another small kiss on her ear lobe before I took it in my mouth and gently licked. With my hands still softly caressing her ass, I kissed down the side of her neck moving towards her breasts. Sophia was still wearing her dress from the night out, which was good for me as it showed some cleavage. Following the plunging neck line of her dress with my lips, I reached her cleavage. I kissed between her soft olive coloured breasts making Sophia gasp out for breath. I had hit the right spot.

Removing my hands from her behind, I slid them up her front until I reached just below her breasts. With both hands I cupped each breast while looking up and smiling at her. Letting her know I wanted to play with them. I gently squeezed and rubbed her through her dress, eventually seeing her nipples become more prominent. Leaning forward I took one of her nipples into my mouth through her dress and let my teeth gently graze against it. Again, another one of Sophia’s perfect moans escaped her mouth.

Even though I knew Sophia was enjoying what I was doing very much she pushed herself away from me a little and whispered into my ear, “My turn.”

Sophia took my blazer off and threw it to the side; her hands now running underneath my top and rubbing against my chest. She had gotten off my lap and was now kneeling on the floor in front of me, pushing my legs apart. Sophia’s hands now unfastening my belt buckle and also throwing that to the side. Next her hands were removing the fastened the buttons on the fly of my jeans. Every moment her hands getting closer to my awaiting cock. After all the buttons were free, her hands grasped the top of my jeans and swiftly pulled them down off me so they were now below my knees. My extremely hard cock was now very visible against my tight boxer shorts. Leaning forward towards my cock, Sophia placed what felt like the softest kiss on the head of my cock through my boxer shorts. Involuntarily, my cock twitched and the amazing feeling. Sophia’s response was just a naughty smile and a wink.

Hovering above my cock to tease me, Sophia slid her hand to my balls and gently gave them a squeeze. I could feel her warm breath surround the shaft of my penis and her finger tips cupping my balls.

Her fingers left my balls and took the waistband of my boxers and pulled them off. My cock sprang to life, finally being set free of the prison of my boxers and jeans. A small wave of embarrassment hit me as I was sitting there on the couch with a raging hard on and a beautiful woman on her knees willing to pleasure me.

Sophia looked up at me from my knees and said, “Mmm, your cock is beautiful babe, so thick and sexy. Would you like me to kiss it?”

I couldn’t speak. All I could manage for a reply was a slight nod of my head.

Slowly Sophia moved closer to my now bare cock, her warm breath surrounding and exciting my shaft and balls. She licked her lips and placed a kiss between my two balls. All I did was let out a long satisfying moan and sunk back into the chair and ready to enjoy what was coming. The next kiss was just above my balls where my shaft began. She kissed all the way up my shaft, licking her lips between each kiss. The best and last kiss she gave was the one on the very tip of my penis, her bottom lip touching the very sensitive underside of my head. Words cannot describe how good it felt.

After a few teasing kisses on the head of my cock, Sophia enclosed her lips around the whole of the head. She kept her lips in that position and done all the work with her tongue. Her tongue circled the head inside her mouth as my balls rolled through her fingers. Already this was the best blowjob I have ever received.

With her other hand, she encircled her fingers around the bottom of my shaft and pulled towards her mouth then pulled back towards my balls. With the head of my cock still inside her mouth, my foreskin moved back and forth against her lips. Not once did her eyes leave mine. It felt like I was in a trance. I couldn’t force myself to stop staring into her eyes, not that I actually wanted to anyway!

Switching her method once again, Sophia let her mouth follow the movements of her hand. Every time she stroked down on my cock, her mouth followed and she took just over half of my shaft into her mouth. I was doing all I could from not exploding there and then. However Sophia then took my cock out of her mouth tilted her head to the side so her long silky hair flicked to one side of her shoulder, and ran her tongue along the length of the shaft repeatedly. My cock was now completely covered in her saliva. As her head bobbed up and down along side my cock, I took my fingers and run them through her hair, giving a subtle sign that I was thoroughly enjoying what she was doing to me.

Licking down my shaft one last time, Sophia took her tongue down to my smooth balls. I didn’t like any hair on my balls but kept the rest of it nicely trimmed. Not wasting any time, Sophia took one of my balls in to her mouth by sucking hard and popping it into her mouth. Again she flicked her tongue against it and sucked nice and hard while her hand was wrapped around my shaft and pumping away getting faster and faster. At this point I realised she wanted the end result of me reaching orgasm.

My breathing was fastening at a rapid rate and my hips wanted to fuck her hand. I could feel sweat forming all over my body. I felt a drop of sweat running down my forehand. I was doing all I could to postpone my orgasm.

In between my short gasps of breath I said, “I don’t think I’m going to last much longer babe.”

Sophia took my balls out of her mouth and looked up at me from her knees, “Well, you’re not allowed to just yet.”

With those words she removed all contact from my cock and stood up in front of me. Not saying a word, Sophia slid both straps of her dress over her shoulders and over her arms. With my still throbbing cock standing to attention, she exposed her beautiful breasts to me. She must have been horny as her nipples were fully protruding.

Now topless, Sophia got back onto her knees and took my cock back into her mouth. However after a few strokes with her mouth, she released my cock, propped herself up higher started to caress her breasts. With both of her hands rubbing her breasts, she pushed them together and placed my cock in between them. Now I was not expecting that at all. But damn it felt good!

Sophia moved her chest up and down so my cock was sliding in and out of her compressed breasts. Her breasts were so soft, hugging my cock nice and close. She was looking down at my cock fucking her breasts when she stuck out her tongue. When she slid her breasts down my cock, my foreskin pulled back and exposed the bare tip of my cock, which now came into contact with her tongue. I definitely couldn’t last much longer.

My breathing was now extremely fast, I was finding it hard to catch my breath. I started sweating once again. I could feel the pressure building inside my balls. My balls were feeling tight, ready to explode. Blood was rushing to every muscle around my groin area.

It only took a few more licks from her tongue before I exploded. As Sophia slid her breasts down my cock, I felt the semen speeding from my balls and to the tip of my dick. My vision went blurry and all I felt was ecstasy. I felt my hips thrusting forwards as ropes and ropes of cum exploded out of me. I wasn’t even looking at Sophia while I had hit my orgasm. I had my eyes closed and was just enjoying the sheer pleasure.

When I came round from what felt like a long time of cumming, I looked back down towards the beautiful woman who had caused all this. Sophia was staring back at me with the biggest smile on her face of the evening so far. As my eyes left hers, I turned my focus to her breasts, or what were her breasts. Her breasts were now completely covered in cum. I had surprised myself in how much I had actually ejected. There was cum dripping down from her sternum back down towards her breasts. Her beautiful olive skin was now merely a canvas covered with my fluids.

“I take it you enjoyed that babe?” Sophia asked.

I just replied my nodding my head in agreement and said, “Thank you.”

Sophia stood up, winked and went to reach for some tissues while saying, “Was my pleasure, I love knowing that because of me, I made you orgasm. And that was just the beginning of what I’ve got in store for you tonight anyway.”

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the long interval between Part 1 and 2. Constructive comments please and keep an eye out for Part 3.

Beast999

Published 
Written by beast999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments