Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best journey home

"Sex with strangers is always amazing."

11
3 Comments 3
16.4k Views 16.4k
629 words 629 words
Today I caught the bus as usual and as there was a crowd of people, I had to stand. Suddenly the bus skidded to a stop. I wobbled and nearly fell as I felt a pair of hands steady me. You had one hand on my hip and one hand on my ass. Blushing, I thank you in a small voice as you apologize for touching my ass.

More and more people got on the bus and we had to squeeze closer. Being squeezed tight against you made me horny, as I fantasized being caressed by your hands. I start to get wet and as experienced as you are, you recognize the smell of a wet pussy. Grinning to yourself, you put your hand on my thigh and rub it gently.

I let out a small moan but didn't resist as your hand wandered up to my pussy. You groaned to find out that I weren't wearing any panties. You made up your mind to fuck me as you whispered in my ear, "someone has been naughty...should I punish her?"

Without waiting for my response you shoved a finger in my wet pussy and pulled it out again, lifting it to your mouth, tasting my pussy juices.

I gave out a small whimper and grind my pussy against you.

"You want more?"

Again you shoved your finger in me and start to finger fuck my pussy until I cum, trembling against you as you hold me so that I don't collapse to my knees.

Unzipping your pants you brought out your cock and rubbed it against my pussy lips. Your hands wandered to the front of my uniform and grabbing my boobs you shoved all your cock into my pussy. I let out a moan feeling you inside me. People around us were looking at us suspiciously while some men standing near us had grasped the situation and were grinning at you.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

We didn't move, your cock buried deep in my pussy. Every time the bus stops you thrust a few times in me until I reach my stop.

"This is my stop," I whispered to you and you smiled seeing the lust in my eyes.

Pulling out of me you didn't bother to zip your pants as you held my hand. Together we exited the bus and as soon as we reached the bus stop I turned around and kissed you. Pushing me up against the bus stop you shoved your cock inside me again.

"Ahh yes..." I moaned loudly.

You started to slam into my pussy as hard as you can, your hands squeezing my boobs. Moaning louder and louder as my orgasm began to build, you thrust deeper and harder into me. Finally with a scream I cum all over your cock as you continue to fuck me non-stop. Harder and harder you go and I held on tight to you. Your balls are slapping against my pussy as you fuck me hard and deep.

"I'm going to cum...mmm ahhh" I moaned as your cock rammed into me so hard that the bus stop shook. Arching my back I came hard and my pussy squeezed your cock so tight that you felt yourself cumming. Grunting you thrust deep in me and emptied your cum in me. Gasping for breath you remained inside me as you looked around.

There were a few guys at the bus stop watching us, some of them jerking off. We had been oblivious to our surroundings while fucking each other so intensely. Sliding out from me, our combined juices dripped out of my pussy.

You kiss me again, "Do you have to go home now? My place is near if you're interested."

Blushing I nod my head, returning the kiss.

Published 
Written by shirleyshirley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments