Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bouncer

"An ex-marine has a very demanding cock..."

6
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Alan was an ex-marine. He was big, brawny, and immensely tough. During his marine days he had acquired his nickname, Force. At the age of twenty-nine he was working as a bouncer at a nightclub. The reason for his change of profession was; that eighteen months before after he had been a little too close to an exploding bomb, and spent a month in hospital. He was severely scarred, but fortunately there wasn’t any permanent damage… well… almost. Problem was, that his mobility had become somewhat compromised. He walked unaffectedly, but would never again be able to run normally, and a light jog was all he was capable of.

As a result of this encumbrance, he had received an honourable discharge. He had loved being in the marines, a lifestyle perfected suited to him, but… what was, was, as they say. Having grown up with two older brothers and a harsh father, Force was the kind of guy you simply didn’t mess with. The bouncer job was therefore right up his street, and everyone who got on his wrong side at the club, only ever did so once.

The lump sum he had received from the state, his monthly pension, and a reasonable salary at the club placed him in a fairly healthy financial position. With his pay-out, Force bought a modest home and a mother-fucker truck, before carefully investing the rest of his money. The hours he worked at the nightclub afforded him loads of free time and an easy existence. The club was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, and from Wednesdays till Sunday he was on duty from six p.m., till four a.m. Mostly, on Wednesdays and Sundays he was home by two a.m., but Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings the club pumped, and he only got home at four-thirty in the morning.

Three days a week Force manically exercised at a gym as his marines days had taught him, to stay in shape. He also hated cooking and always went to a local diner for lunch. At night, there was always food at the club, and so his evening meals were taken care of.

Force had a very healthy libido and loved fucking. There was always some or other stray at the club, which he could take home after work. He had a special arrangement with a taxi company so that the cum-dump could be disposed of, after he had nailed her. The women he fucked held no appeal to him, because he was always looking for; ‘the right one.’ Force had once been in love prior to his accident, but after his discharge she had broken off with him.

When a new girl started working at the diner he frequented at lunchtime, Force instinctively felt that this woman could become the lady he had been waiting for. Cindy was a petite redhead with the most beautiful blue eyes you would ever see. She had hated school and had decided to leave at the end of her penultimate year. Her home life had also inspired her decision because she did not like her mother’s new boyfriend, who had started becoming a little too friendly with her. At the age of seventeen she moved in with a friend, and commenced her job at the diner.

Although the pay wasn’t great, with her looks the tips were outstanding. The diner was a breakfast and lunchtime eatery, and her hours were from six till four p.m., daily. After every six continuous days of work, she got two days off. Cindy liked the idea of this rotational setup, because her ‘weekends’ constantly changed. During her first week at the diner she came to realise that most of the clientele were blue-collar men. Cindy quickly had to learn to deal with the odd proposition, or lewd suggestion, but took it in her stride. Her best tipper was a very tough looking guy called Force, a very appropriate name for him she thought.

Force had a very solid body, stood over six feet tall, and had the large scarred hands of a fighter. Force’s hair was short, and although he had no facial hair, he had a permanent five o’clock shadow. Force had a large square jaw, and scars of the one side of his face. Although handsome in a brutish way, he scared her. Her estimation of Force, however, went up at the end of her first week, when a customer got a little touchy-feely with her. In an instant Force stood before the guy inviting the man to join him outside. The man instantly shrank back into his chair, and after profusely apologising totally yielded to the ominous look on Force’s face.

Day by day, Force became chattier with Cindy. He knew he had to win her confidence, before he made his move. His opportunity final arrived two Sundays later, when Cindy mentioned that she was looking forward to her two day break on Monday and Tuesday. With their days-off corresponding, Force decided to play his hand. After explaining his work situation, he asked Cindy if she would like to have dinner with him the following evening. Sensing her apprehension, he added, “No strings attached.” She agreed apprehensively, and gave him her number.

During his entire shift that Sunday evening, Force couldn’t get Cindy out of his mind. After arriving home at two a.m., he lay on his bed and began to play with ‘The Enforcer.’ During his marine days, not only had Force got a nickname, but his dick had also been labelled. When the guys he served with observed the incredible size of his knob, one smart-arse referred to Force’s very large cock as, ‘The Enforcer.’ The joke perpetuated, and soon even Force began using this appellation.

Stroking The Enforcer, he mulled over Cindy’s lithe body. Unlike most guys he hated huge tits, and knew that the breasts he had observed in her uniform would be perky. Force imagined her plump pink nipples, and how he would suck and nibble on them. He fantasised about her tight pussy, and how The Enforcer would be clamped by her cunt. Looking at his knob he wondered how the huge beast would fit into her small portal. As he wanked he became overexcited, dreaming about her small body under him. After shooting a dam of cum on his chest Force chastised himself, “Oh fuck… I forgot my fucking hand towel,” he groaned out aloud.

Carefully getting off his bed and trying his best not to spill jizz on the floor, he moved to the bathroom to wash his hairy chest. Once dry, he returned to the bedroom. Turning onto his stomach he attempted to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately, The Enforcer had a mind of its own. Again thinking of Cindy, his knob began to inflate once more. After ten minutes of conflict, Force again lay on his back and gave in to The Enforcer’s demands. Visualization their lovemaking sequence, Force again took The Enforcer in hand.

He wanted to be free from the baseless fucking that had become the basis of his sexual existence. He was aching to make love to a woman, rather than simply fucking her. Force craved the heavenly feeling of being united in bliss, as opposed to the mindless gratification of his pickups at the club. He could sense her small lips encased by his mouth, and how she would whimper with delight. When he shot his second load, he again grumbled aloud “Oh shit, I forgot the fucking hand towel again!” Returning to his room, after another visit to the bathroom The Enforcer had thankfully decided to relax for the night.

The following day Cindy got up at nine o’clock in the morning. She made a light breakfast after which, she watched a bit of television. At around twelve p.m. she got into a relaxing bath. As she lay in the bath soaking up the comfortable warmth, she thought about Force. Although he frightened her, there was something sexy about him.

Cindy had only had two previous sexual partners, both of whom were substandard. The jock she gifted her virginity to, was a complete failure, and had ejaculated after three minutes. She was left feeling unsatisfied and cheated. She never had sex with him again, despite numerous requests from the idiot. Number two was only slightly better, and occasionally made it to six minutes. Although they had sex a few more times, she eventually ended up spurning his further advances.

A friend of hers had told her that older guys were the real deal. Her friend had a forty-year old lover, who could go on for thirty to forty minutes, satisfying her friend completely. Gently rubbing herself she wondered if Force would be in that league. An hour later, after occasionally adding hot water, she writhed as she finally orgasmed. Force’s physique was intimidating, and with an air of anticipation, and concern, she spent the afternoon wondering what lay ahead for her that evening.

At seven-thirty Force arrived, and shortly they were seated at a delightful Italian restaurant, which he particularly liked. Cindy was introduced to Melanzane al Forno as a starter, and Gnocchi Pomodoro as a main course, two dishes that would thereafter always remain favourites of hers. Force didn’t say much, and she did most of the talking, telling him all about her life thus far. He just sat and looked at her as she spoke, totally transfixed.

AgataPrecious
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataPrecious

When they arrived back at her apartment he insisted on seeing her to the door. Before leaving, he lifted her right hand and gave it a soft kiss.

Force was overwhelmed by his self-control as he lay in bed that evening. The Enforcer once more demanded attention, and thankfully he had remembered the hand towel, avoiding the double feature from the night before.

The following afternoon Cindy repeated her previous day’s bathing routine. At around one p.m. her phone rang. She smiled as she saw Force’s name appear, immediately thanking him for the previous evening. “Good,” he replied, “then you won’t mind going out to dinner again tonight?”

“Are you sure?” she asked surprised.

“Absolutely,” he answered emphatically.

After a brief hesitation she said, “Sure… that will be very nice.”

“Then I’ll pick you up at the same time,” he concluded.

Cindy was surprised when she again received a call from Force several minutes later. “Listen… I hope that are not offended by what I’m about to suggest… But if you would like to spend the night at my place, bring a bag with your stuff, and I will drop you at work early tomorrow.”

After a brief silence Force continued, “If you decide against it, then the absence of the bag will signify your decision, and nothing further will be said… and of course, no offence taken.”

After the call Cindy’s mind went into a spin. Following an afternoon of mental turmoil, she finally packed her overnight bag. When Force collected her, he was rather disappointed when she opened her door without a bag in sight. Before leaving, however, when she retrieved a bag she had packed from her bedroom his heart leapt with joy. They had a Greek dinner that evening, and the meze starter and Kleftiko main course, met with her approval. During dinner, she also asked if she could call him Alan, if he didn’t mind. He did not.

When they arrived at Alan’s place Cindy was given a brief tour, before they entered his bedroom. Alan fleetingly thought about offering her a drink, but decided against it. He had waited too long and was yearning to make love to her. As their eyes locked he leaned over and kissed her lips gently. Moving slightly apart, Alan’s fingers began to unbutton Cindy’s dress. He then pushed the fabric off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Enfolding her body and kissing her again, Alan’s hands undid her bra buckle before removing the garment. As he stood back to observe her breasts, his heart began to beat faster.

Cindy’s tits were even more beautiful than he had anticipated. Her petite pink nipples looked like tasty jelly sweets. He gently began to massage her tits with his huge fingers. As her head tilted back her quivering lips opened, uttering sighs of pleasure. Alan intuitively knew that this was the woman he would make his own. If he had his way he would have thrown her down there and then, and fucked her.

‘Foreplay… foreplay,’ his mind remedied him. The Enforcer was going crazy in his underpants, fighting for liberation from the fabric enslaving it. As Alan began to feel The Enforcer salivate, he knew a damp patch would soon start forming in front of his trousers. Alan removed his shirt as their mouths again locked in a sensual tussle. After his shirt was thrown to the floor Alan’s arms embraced her small body. Cindy smelt like lavender, and her small cherubic mouth tasted like mint. Alan’s square jaw rasped against her delicate skin, and that, combined with his powerful masculine odour made her body tingle.

When their faces moved apart Alan lifter her, and placed her body in the middle of the bed. He the slid her panties off before removing his shoes, socks, and letting his trousers drop to the floor. Cindy could clearly see all the severe scars on the side of his body, caused by shrapnel from the explosive device that had caused his injuries. He looked like a battle scarred warrior, about to claim the spoils of war.

Moving onto the bed Alan encased her body beneath him, as he hovered above her on his elbows and knees. As he began kissing her, Cindy could feel his hardness though the fabric of his boxers. His cock felt very large, and she was also aware of the moistness from his underwear. Slowly, Alan began moving down her body. When he began to lick her first nipple she sighed. Alan loved the sounds that a woman made it bed. Many women grunted exploding with obscenities, something that he found off-putting and unladylike.

Gazing up at Cindy’s face, however, pleased him enormously, as he watched her mouth quiver with excitement. Her aroused nipples tasted as good as they looked, and as his lower teeth scraped them against his upper lip, Alan moved from one to the other to murmurs of approval from her. Alan now moved south halting at her bellybutton, and licking it for a moment. No longer able restrain himself, his face arrived at her pussy. Many women had vulgar looking cunts, but as he had anticipated Cindy’s was petite and beautiful.

As his large hands began to push her legs apart a thing of wonder exposed itself to him. Her inner lips looked like two slivers of the most delectable pink Turkish delight. To Alan there was nothing more awesome than the look, and smell, of a beautiful pussy. With her magnificent clam opened up, Alan moved his face close in inhaling her clean sexual odour. Joining in with The Enforcer, Alan began salivating like a hungry wolf. With his tongue fully extended he began to lick Cindy’s pussy with eagerness of a kid, whose mother had just handed him the mixing bowl of a cake that had been decanted into its baking tin.

Cindy’s sighs and gasps excited him as he licked. ‘Fuck yeah,’ he thought, ‘there is nothing better than the sounds of a horny woman.’ His mouth manipulated her eager portal feverishly, and as her torso and head writhed, her thighs were firmly clamped by his strong hands firmly securing her for his oral exploitation. Cindy had never had never been given an oral orgasm, and her frantic hands gripped hold of Alan’s head as her climax neared. Cindy gasped a high pitched cry as her heavenly nectar pulsed into his mouth.

The Enforcer was performing a throbbing dance of lust in Alan’s boxers, demanding its entry into Cindy’s moist cove of warmth. Hurriedly, his right hand pushed his boxers down, finally liberating the beast. Alan hastily began moving up her body, and with his knees against her thighs, The Enforcer finally made contact with its prey. Supporting his weight on his elbows, Alan secured Cindy’s head in his hands, wanting to see every expression on her face as he began to fuck her. Snuggling between the folds of her snatch, The Enforcer began to take possession of her pussy.

As Alan began to move his hips back and forth, he awaited the sighs that would shortly be followed by gasps. When The Enforcer took control and began to nudge ever forward, the sounds that Alan had anticipated started to materialize. The sounds Alan was expecting shortly followed, and as The Enforcer delved deeper, Alan couldn’t wait for the panting to begin. When Cindy began panting Alan triumphantly lifted his body on extended arms. Glancing down he could clearly see the movement of the beast he had unleashed into her, moving under the skin of her stomach. The Enforcer was in command, and Alan would simply have to obey from here on.

Cindy had never felt anything more exhilarating in her life. Pinned, her divine torment got underway. Her discomfort was totally overwhelmed by the most incredible feeling of fullness she had ever experienced. Her domination by this an alpha man had given her the most unbelievable sensation of security. Never before had she felt more desired, or safe in her life. As his body steadily rocked on her a wonderful state of bliss overcame her. With her pussy stretched to the maximum due to Alan’s size, her ‘suffering’ was totally trumped by pleasure.

When The Enforcer grew anxious, insisting on marking his territory, Alan had to conform. Shortly the beast began spraying inside her, claiming her portal like a wolf demarcating his terrain. After Alan slumped onto her in post coital satisfaction he lifted his head and asked, “Am I too heavy, should I get off you?”

“No,” she replied, “I love your weight on me.”

Alan smiled, thinking that as a true-blue missionary man, he had indeed found the ‘right one.’ Happy, exactly where he was, The Enforcer had no plans of exciting her cove. Stiff and proud, he happily snuggled in Cindy’s warmth. Alan simply had to obey, and shortly after, his hips sprang to life once more. There was no holding back as Alan again began thumping into her. Cindy finally found her voice as she encouraged his pounding.

“Jesus… oh god… yes… fuck me,” Cindy began intoning. Not only had Alan found the right one, but Cindy had found the man of her dreams.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments