Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Through

"Sarah can't pull herself away from her thesis paper."

4
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The tapping was incessant. Irritating. Ken glanced up from the football game to watch her. Sarah's pink fingernails drummed against the desk. From index to pinky, over and over, as if the typing motion would will her thesis into existence. It had been weeks. The same thing, same routine. Ken woke at 5 am to work out, shower, then head downtown to his job. Sarah usually roused around 6:30 am. She led him in yoga. She'd been a part-time instructor at the studio his girlfriend had dragged him to two years ago when they met. He'd fallen out of love with the girlfriend and into love with the soothing exercise and the girl teaching it in one short hour. When she finished up her routine, she'd sit down at the computer and wouldn't move until he dragged her to bed, usually around 2 am.

And they'd start over. Rinse and repeat. Ken had hoped she'd make some real progress, let her ease up a little. But that cursor had hardly moved in the two hours he'd been home.

"Babe, come on. Sit. Relax. You're going to strain your typing hand with all that tapping," Sarah's eyes never left the screen, but she moved the tapping hand back to the keyboard.

"You know I can't relax. It's not me. And more importantly, it's not this paper. I can't relax. It won't let me." 

Ken stood, walking over to where she sat in the back corner at the desk. His let his hands rest on her shoulders and gently kneaded. The toned muscles there were tense, knotted.

"Haven't you spent the last, I don't know, four years teaching people to relax?"

"Exactly. I took up yoga because I'm a living ball of stress. I do yoga because a yoga mat is cheaper than four years of antacids." Her head turned, meeting his eye now, a hint of a smile playing at her full lips. Ken liked her like this most. Her honey-blonde hair was pulled back in a haphazard ponytail that had lost all the wispy hairs at her hairline. They fell in loose curls that tickled her chin. Her bright blue eyes crinkled just a little at the corners, further betraying her suppressed smile.

Ken moved his hands to her neck, running his thumbs over the muscles connecting her neck to her shoulder. "Yeah, I can feel that. So what are you going to do when you finish this paper? What will you stress about? Could you actually relax for a few minutes? Imagine. You'll have a mid-life crisis at twenty-eight."

"The absolute horror," she rolled her eyes, turning back to the screen.

"And in the meantime you're just going to... neglect everything else?" He hadn't meant to say it, but it was true. He was feeling neglected, yes, but she'd been ignoring her own needs too. She'd lost weight because she hardly bothered to eat, and her phone had stopped dinging about two weeks ago, her friends giving up on seeing her.

"Oh, is Ken feeling neglected?" She said it in a mocking baby voice, his hands clamping on her shoulders to keep her facing forward. He wasn't going to let her see he was serious. This was important to her, and he wasn't going to be a needy bitch about it. But she needed to stop. This was the longest they'd spoken in days, and he was latching onto the distraction.

***

Sarah tried to ignore the feeling of his hands on her neck. He knew she liked it. She'd always been eager for a massage: back rub, foot rub, the whole thing. And he was distracting, the feel of the calluses from his daily lifting brushing the soft skin of her neck, making her twitch trying to stifle any reaction. Her muscles were tight with stress. She'd been cutting her daily yoga short trying to get the thesis done, and it wasn't working. She'd been retyping the same paragraph for two days and now Ken was fucking with her mind, running those thumbs further up her neck to rub gently at the hairline.

"It wasn't really me I was worried about." Ken's voice was unexpected, given the moment of silence. Sarah assumed he'd gone back to brooding.

Suddenly, she was spinning. Well, the chair was, and she was along for the ride. She crossed her arms, summoning a look of indignance as she came around to look at him. Ken stuck a foot out to stop her in front of him. "Maybe you should be worrying about yourself if you're so bored you have to bug me while I'm working."

She'd hoped to piss him off, make him stomp back to bed, so she could focus for a while. He wasn't biting, though. "No, baby, I'm worried about you." He bent down into a squat, placing a hand on her thigh. He let his hand run up and down her leg once. She tensed involuntarily as she watched him. "How long do you think you can keep it together when you're so tense?"

Ken teased the edge of the t-shirt she wore. It was one of his and came down mid-thigh. He'd changed into sweatpants and an undershirt upon arriving home. The shirt clung to him in all the right places, revealing his pecs and strong shoulders. Sarah was tempted, feeling his fingers edge up the shirt she wore. He was watching her, his chocolate eyes looking darker than usual, his dark hair slightly disheveled from not styling it after his shower.

"This is a terrible idea. Do you know how much work I have to do?" The hand slid up a little further. Ken wouldn't really touch her unless she gave him an all-clear, but her non-refusal had him pushing the issue.

He seemed to think about it for a moment before shifting back, pulling his hand off her thigh. "You know what? Here's what we'll do. You keep working, and I'll see what I can do to make you more comfortable."

Sarah watched him. It was a trick, but she was weak. She wanted to be tricked. If she was tricked she wasn't purposely blowing off work.

"Deal?" She realized she hadn't answered.

"I guess... but no funny business," and she started to spin the chair back to her desk.

Ken stopped her in front of him again, sliding the hand back to where it belonged on her thigh. Only this time, he didn't wait at the edge of her shirt. He eased forward, moving to his knees as his fingers slipped under the edge of her panties. Moving between her legs, he ran a finger over her clit and dipped inside her for a moment, slicking his finger before returning the way it came. He rubbed her nub once, as she watched, her eyes getting hot and her body clenching. Ken grinned up at her before leaning in to kiss the inside of her knee as he hooked a finger into her panties, sliding them down and off, so her bare pussy touched the cool leather seat. He tugged her knees, forcing her to slump a little as he slid his head under the t-shirt. Sarah hurriedly tugged the shirt up so she could watch.

Ken once again dipped a finger inside her wet pussy before rubbing her clit, using her juices to lube her for him. He moved slowly, watching her face, returning to the places that made her eyes widen and her body squirm against his hand. His finger moved back then, teasing her entrance.

"Please! Your mouth. I want your mouth, Ken." She buried her fingers in his hair as she said it, urging him toward her dripping pussy. 

Ken chuckled, "I mean, you did say please."

His finger pushed in deep as his mouth closed over her clit. He rubbed her from the inside, hooking his finger upwards even as he sucked her clit, rubbing it hard with the flat of his tongue. He could feel her clenching around his finger, searching for it. She groaned, knotting her hands deeper in his hair as he fucked her harder with his finger and mouth. Slipping a second finger inside, he allowed his teeth to just gently scrape her swollen, sensitive clit before continuing his rhythmic rubbing. She cried out, but couldn't find her release. She could feel herself dancing on the edge of it. 

"What do you need? Tell me, baby." Ken lifted his head up to watch for her answer. He moved his thumb to her clit to replace his tongue, to keep her on the edge as his fingers continued to fuck her from the inside.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Sarah, never one to be shy about sex, reached down and replaced his thumb with two of her own fingers. Ken watched her touch herself. Watched her rhythm, watched her face as she pleasured herself. When he could see her getting close, he leaned in and ran his tongue from slit to clit before using the tip of his tongue to replicate the rhythm she had set for herself. Sucking desperately, he let his fingers slide deep and massaged her from the inside even as he rubbed her outside.

She finally went over the edge, screaming. She'd always been loud, but she'd really needed this. She felt every muscle in her body tense and relax in the spasming ecstasy. Ken kept stroking until he was sure she was done. Sliding his hands under her fine ass, he lifted and carried her down the short hall to their bedroom. He dropped her rather unceremoniously on the bed, making her laugh as she bounced.

Sarah pulled her knees under her so she could meet him as he bent over the bed, meeting his lips with her own, nipping playfully at his bottom lip. She could feel his smile, feel his teeth against her lips, so when he went to deepen the kiss again, she bit harder.

Ken jerked back, "What the fuck?" but Sarah had already scooted forward after him, using the break in the kiss to drag his shirt over his head. Naked from the waist up, he shook his head. "You're a fucking psycho, you know that?"

But he was laughing, and she returned a shy smile as she threaded her hands back into his hair, pulling his lips back to hers, letting him deepen the kiss this time, feeling his tongue sweep inside her mouth before tangling with hers. He tasted like the beer he'd been drinking while watching the game. Sarah slid one of her hands down his body, tracing the individual lines of his muscular abdomen, trailing low enough to make him shudder.

He gave her shoulders a gentle shove, then, leaning over her as she fell onto her back beneath him. Immediately, her legs were up, entwined around his waist. He kissed her deeply again before trailing his lips to her jawline, then her neck, finding that he had somehow overlooked taking the damned shirt off her. He pulled back, dragging it a little roughly over her head, the motion pulling her ponytail loose. Ken reached up and removed the tie from her hair, tossing it on the nightstand and sliding a hand into her silky tresses.

Sarah went back to exploring his rigid abdomen, pretending she didn't feel the large, intrusive bulge in his sweatpants. Each time she ran her fingers over his stomach, she dipped a little lower below his waistband. She was getting stirred up again, despite her recent release, so she pulled one leg back from his waist, using the newfound leverage to grind her sensitive clit against his hard sweatpant-clad thigh.

Ken ran a hand over a nipple as he moved his mouth back to her neck, determined to start back on his path, despite the distracting feeling of her grinding her pussy against his leg and the constant feel of her hands sliding closer to his waiting cock. He ran his tongue along her collarbone, taking his time fondling her nipple with his hand before replacing it with his mouth, moving the hand to service the other breast. He could feel the wetness of her pussy as it soaked through his sweatpants. He used his other hand to reach between them, letting her grind her clit against his palm as he slid a finger into her slick opening.

When his finger slid inside her, Sarah didn't want to wait anymore. She loved the feel of his mouth on her tits, but she wanted his cock, wanted to feel him come inside her. She hooked her fingers into his waistband and shoved the pants down. He released her nipple for a moment to finish shoving them down. He went to switch his hand and mouth on her tits, but she pressed a hand to his shoulder, pushing him away. She coiled herself into a squatting position over him as he rolled onto his back.

"Should I be concerned?" There was humor in the question, but it didn't reach his eyes. She was poised over him like a wildcat over its prey.

"Only a little," she smirked, leaning down to lick the precum off his thick, hard shaft. She met his eyes as she moved down to lick the entire head, slowly, sensually. She returned to the tip of him and let her mouth slide down around him, listening to him sigh as he laced his fingers through her hair. There was resistance at the back of her throat, but she forced herself to relax so she could take all of him, feeling the hard length of him rub down her throat before hitting the back. 

"God, baby. That's so good," he groaned as he tugged gently on her hair, pulling her back up for a moment, so he could fuck her throat again. Sarah's hand slid down to cup and rub his balls as he used his grip on her hair to pull her up and down his shaft. He kept the tempo slow, wanting to enjoy all of it.

Sarah tapped gently on his thigh, feeling her jaw tire, and he released her. His eyes were dark and heavy as he watched her. She moved over him, sliding her tongue from the trail of hair that started at his groin up to the hollow at his neck. She rubbed her pussy against him, letting her wetness lube his tip and his hard cock grind against her clit. 

He pulled her down to kiss him, placing a controlling hand on her hip. As he slid his tongue into her mouth, he pulled her hips down so he slid into her. Letting her set the pace then, he matched the movements of their hips and his cock with his tongue. He felt her tight sheath, the subtle ripples in the flesh creating the perfect friction even as she squeezed her muscles around him, milking him.

Sarah leaned back, letting his cock get as deep as her body would allow, "Your knees, babe," she murmured, her eyes closed, focusing on the orgasm she wanted.

Ken got the point, bending his knees up, so she could brace herself on him. Between her earlier orgasm and the oral he received, they were both already close. Sarah used one hand to brace and let the other rub her clit, sending jolts through her body, even as Ken's cock bottomed out deep inside her. She increased the tempo, letting herself bounce a little. 

Ken replaced her hand on her clit, and she moved it to fondle his balls, adding to the sensations as he watched her full tits bounce. He used the hand on her hip to urge her along, increasing the pressure and rhythm he was using to massage her clit as well. He was caught up in it, watching her reaching for her release. Her lips pursed and parted slightly, her head tilted back, her hair billowing around her, even the crease between her brows as she focused on her own pleasure. 

Sarah kept rubbing his balls, feeling them tighten as he got close, grinding against his hand, leaning back to take him deeper. She didn't feel this one coming. His cock shifted just right and her world exploded, her body spasming as it clenched around him.

She moaned loudly and heard his grunt of release join her, "Fuck. Fuck, baby, I'm coming."

She felt his cock twitch and spasm inside her as her body held tight around him. She practically collapsed on top of him, exhausted by the intensity of it. Ken slid his hips back, pulling his softening cock from her. He shifted so she sank to his side and moved to spoon her, letting her head nestle on his arm and her ass rest against his cock. Sarah turned her head to kiss the arm she was lying on, enjoying the tender cuddling before she'd have to shower off his spunk she could feel seeping out of her. 

She was lying there, curled up in his arms, when it hit her. Sarah bolted out of bed and sprinted to the computer. She'd finally had her breakthrough.
 

 

Published 
Written by Follower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments