Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

But We're Just Friends... Aren't We?

"We haven't, but now we have an opportunity - should we or shouldn't we?"

28
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Her name was Tina and she lived near me in west London. She was a local girl and I was a new arrival from a seaside town down south. We had met in the local pub, the Star and Garter, where she knew everyone because they had all grown up around there. I was getting to know a few people but was still the new guy.

Tina was shortish and sort of stout: not fat, but sturdy. She was old-fashioned, as if she had skipped the youthful years and prematurely turned into her mother. Her hair was long, brassy and naturally curly. It was tidy enough but could have done with styling. She told me once that her Mum cut it for her, which saved money.

Some of the clothes Tina wore might have been her mum's too. She was often to be found in a dress or a skirt, womanly but dull, and that turned me on in a strange way. She dressed as if she was not concerned with being attractive, just functional, and her personality was similarly neutral. Even when she made clumsy attempts to flirt with me, she couldn't quite shake off her natural inclination to be one of the boys. She was good old Tina, salt of the earth, who would make someone a good, solid wife, a partner to plough your way through life with.

That is probably why I never flirted back. She clearly had a soft spot for me, but we were like mates and I didn't want to spoil that. She was usually with her cousin, Zena, who was similarly down-to-earth but a little more girly. I would have happily had a quick one with Zena but, oddly, I didn't really have a connection with her. I got the impression that they told each other everything and Zena was honour-bound not to muscle in on Tina's territory.

One night I was in another pub, the White Lion, where they had bands upstairs sometimes. I was sitting with some friends when Tina and Zena walked in, bought themselves drinks and joined us. Zena set about getting to know my friends, which left Tina and me sitting looking at each other. I was wearing a pair of thin, tight trousers and the only comfortable way to sit was with my legs wide apart.

"Don't sit like that," she said, wrenching her gaze away from my blatant bulge. In those days I was oblivious to such things. I was young and naive, unconcerned with what the world thought of me.

"Like what?" I said, genuinely not knowing what she meant.

"LIke that," she said, glancing at the offending area. Then she put her hands together and parted them to make a V.

"Oh," I said, spreading them even wider before cranking them shut.

"That's better," Tina said with something like relief. I wasn't sure if that was because she didn't like me displaying myself to other people or if it affected her in some way.

We talked to each other easily, as always, and hardly noticed when Zena and my friends announced they were going upstairs to see the band. Tina and I said we'd be up later, and those words sparked an exchange of glances between the cousins.

"Oh yeah..." Zena said, and Tina waved her away, giggling

We resumed our conversation and found ourselves laughing like best friends. Then suddenly she stopped and leaned forwards, elbows on her knees, looking serious.

"Listen," she began awkwardly. "Imagine, right? If you were a man and I was a woman. Would you fancy me?"

I hesitated for a split second before leaning back and giving an exaggerated guffaw.

"Noooo," I said. "You're Tina. You're my mate." My legs resumed their parted state.

"You're doing it again," she said and slapped my knee quite hard. "How would you like it if I did that?" she said, as if affronted. Then, just for a second, she did part her legs, pulling up the hem of her dress to make sure I could see. Her milky white thighs parted and I saw black knickers. And then just as quickly normal service was resumed and she was talking about cocktails and suggesting we went up the road to the new bar, where it was dark and loud.

And that's what we did. Suddenly our chance encounter had something of the feeling of a date. But Tina and me? It still felt wrong.

We sat in a corner, she with a Pina Colada and I with a rum punch. And we talked, but because it was so loud we had to put our heads close together. At one point she put a hand behind my head and pulled me even closer, so she could whisper a remark about her drink and what it might contain. I didn't quite catch what she was saying, but it seemed to include the word semen. It was such an uncharacteristic word for Tina to use that I had to stop her.

"Sorry, did you say semen?"

"I'm just joking," she said. "Not very funny, eh? It's cos I'm nervous."

"What are you nervous about?" I asked.

"You and me," she said hesitantly. "Like this."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm your bird and you're my bloke."

Before I could compose a reply, she put a hand on my leg, just above the knee. Then she took my right hand and put it in the same location on herself.

"My Mum's out," she said. "I can show you where I live."

The walk to Tina's house was strangely formal, as if we didn't really know each other. At one point, on a quiet part of the route, she held my hand, then dropped it as we rounded the corner. I was in two minds, pervaded by the desire to have sex, which I was pretty sure was on offer, and wrestling with the knowledge that if we did, if we crossed that bridge, this nice friendship would be gone, possibly forever, because I knew myself well enough to know it would only be a one-off for me.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

The desire to shag a willing girl was winning.

As soon as we were through the door she turned to face me, standing very close. She was looking at me with her own conflicting emotions written all over her face. We had already crossed a line and she was afraid of rejection now or rejection later. But she too had fire in her loins and was powerless to resist it. We fell into a kiss and her right hand caressed my face as mine roamed her body. I stroked her side and down her back to her bottom.

Tina even kissed nervously. She clearly could not make herself stop this and needed me to make the decision. When I put my hand on her left breast she moved to give me better access. Then she made a most unexpected and brazen move, putting one leg either side of one of mine. I raised mine to rub her crotch with my thigh, and in doing so I unbalanced us and we fell onto the settee.

Giggling and trying to suppress a smile, Tina thrust her face back at me and we resumed the kiss. This time I slid my hand up her leg and tickled her mound through those smooth black undies.

"I've got to do a wee," she said.

"Can I come?" I found myself saying.

"Okay," she found herself saying, and we walked to the bathroom hand in hand. She pulled her knickers down and sat on the toilet. As she urinated I stood in front of her and unzipped my trousers.

"God you're naughty," she tutted as I pulled my erect cock out and offered it to her. Her urine flow stuttered as she took my cock unsteadily in her hand and placed her mouth around it. Looking up at me, she said, "Like this?" I stroked her hair in encouragement.

"You're pretty naughty yourself," I replied. She sucked me as if she had never done it before, which I could well believe. It occurred to me that she might have thought this was how married couples behaved, safe and sound behind closed doors in their own little world, where there was endless sexual opportunity and they would be foolish not to take full advantage. And the blurring of lines between bathroom activity and the bedroom kind was like a prepubescent fantasy.

"Put your hand down here," she urged, kissing my cock goodbye for now. As she resumed pissing I knelt in front of her and she put my right hand into the stream. It was hot and wild. I flattened my hand and splashed her flow back at her crotch.

As she finished she grabbed half a dozen sheets of toilet paper and set about drying herself.

"I'll have to have a wash now," she said.

"No," I said. "I'll lick you clean." She gazed into my eyes, overwhelmed with lust.

"Okay," was all she could manage. We scrambled into her room and I pushed her down on her double bed. I unzipped her dress and she pulled it over her head. I unhooked her bra and she flung it onto a chair. Then I pulled her damp knickers down and off. She helped me to undress and once again I could hear her thinking this was how it must be between husband and wife.

I licked Tina's crotch and kissed her abundant pubic hair. I parted her labia and gave her a thorough licking.

"Is that everywhere?" I asked. "You dry now?"

"Some went round the back," she said, raising her legs to show me. I licked her buttocks, which she seemed to like, so I delved deeper into her crack.

"That is really naughty," she said.

"Do you like it?" I asked with mock innocence. She looked at me quizzically through a haze of desire and I felt invited to be more specific. "Do you like me licking your arse?"

"I... I'm not sure if I should. I fucking love it," she said, collapsing into the words. I turned her over and she got into position so I could lick her doggy-style. She sighed and groaned with ecstasy as my tongue ploughed her crack. "You are such a naughty man," she said happily as she resumed lying on her back.

"Now, have you got any rubbers?"

"Not on me," I said. "None in the house?"

"It's my Mum and me," she explained with a touch of exasperation. "You are going to shag me, though. So don't cum in me."

As I lay between her legs and lined my cock up with her slit she tensed a little and for a moment I wondered if she was a virgin and was expecting this to hurt. Then my cock head found her expectant cunt and I slid in easily. I was so excited from the foreplay, not least the bathroom session, that I knew I wouldn't last long, and was about to pull out when she grabbed me by the buttocks and said urgently, "Actually, you can cum inside me."

"You sure?"

"I want you to."

Part of me suspected a trap, but I was too far gone to resist and I pumped my spunk into her, as deep as I could go. She wrapped her legs around me and beamed with happiness.

And no, I never saw her again. A couple of weeks later, I moved to the other side of London and we lost touch. And I just hoped her lasting memory of me was as blissful as mine of her.

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments