Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol - Part Seven

"Still early in our relationship, Carol and I continue to explore our sexual interests"

4
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Prologue

It had been an interesting 24 hours, beginning with a straightforward, but totally unexpected question from Carol: did I want to fuck her?

Despite my surprise at the question, I did not hesitate with my response.

There followed an interesting, but quick, four hand game of strip poker and a late dare proffered by Carol.

I had already won three poker hands, each win resulting in Carol having to remove one of her four pieces of clothing. The odds of me winning a fourth straight game were not good.

Being an experienced poker player, Carol knew that there was a statistically good chance that I would lose the fourth game. Knowing this, Carol added her dare just before she dealt the fourth hand. If I won, I could have her any way I wanted. If she won, she could have me any way she wanted.

Despite the poor odds, I won again. Carol removed her last piece of clothing, exposing her great body. And I got to choose “doggie” as the way I wanted her, at least to start. Judging from the little telling smile on her face, I think Carol was pleased with my choice.

I followed her into her bedroom, watching her long, light red hair sway back and forth over her back, her great ass, and her milky white tits swaying back and forth as she walked. She was tall, with long legs, and walked with the confidence of a lady who knew that she had a body that any guy would want.

I was out of my clothes in seconds and on the bed behind Carol as she positioned herself on her hands and knees and prepared herself for my hard shaft.

She looked back at me, but said nothing. She didn’t have to. She was ready and eager to take all of me.

I am not sure why, but after sliding my stiff manhood into Carol’s already wet love hole, and after just a few minutes of slow deep thrusts, I experienced my most embarrassing moment.

Carol’s pussy was warm, wet and tight. She looked back at me again, this time with one of those looks that said “I love having your cock in me”. It was at that moment that I lost control. I ejaculated way too soon. To make matters worse, I shot my load all over Carol’s back, something that I quickly learned she did not like.

A disappointed Carol took me to task about my premature load and where I had placed it.

She understood and was empathetic with my quick ejaculation. She wasn’t happy with it but, given the circumstance, she understood. And she made it very clear that cum was something that she liked, and spraying my sperm all over her back gave her no opportunity to play with my white spunk.

I acknowledged the error of my ways and my embarrassment, and sincerely apologized. It was, to say the least, an awkward moment.

For reasons that I did not fully understand at the time, Carol then embarked on an emotional, but titillating few hours describing her sexual history and experiences, decline into an abyss of sexual gluttony, concern that she was a sexual addict, and her year of counseling. Her revelations and explanations brought us into the wee hours of the morning.

Even so, despite the late hour, and fully hard once again, I expressed a desire to redeem myself and demonstrate that my earlier loss of control was an aberration. I, of course, was thinking with my dick and not my brain.

Having just divulged highly personal secrets and experiences that she wanted me to know and understand before we became further emotionally and physically involved, all that Carol really wanted at that early morning hour was for me to put my arms around her, hold her close and let her cry. There would be no more fooling around that night.

After only a few hours of sleep, Carol and I had our first extended sexual experience early the next morning.

We followed that first pleasure experience with an afternoon picnic in a local park during which we discussed our mutual sexual interests, likes and fantasies.

And, finally, late in the afternoon, with the eagerness of two excited teenagers in heat, we left the park, threw our blanket and garbage into the trunk of my car, and rushed back to my apartment to explore each other once again.

*******

Now, here we were, on my bed enjoying the afterglow of another round of wet, passionate, sweaty sex.

Carol, sitting cross legged in front of me, held her pussy lips open with two fingers, and encouraged me to watch cum dribble out of her slit and down along her ass to the bed sheets. Watching a pussy leak cum was not something I had seen before.

Carol rolled over on top of me with her ass pointed back at my face. She took my now limp manhood into her mouth and began to make love to it with her tongue. As she did, I was treated to the wonderful visual of cum and Carol’s juices dripping slowly from her pussy down onto my stomach. With that view, and Carol’s talented tongue and warm mouth working on my member, I was quickly hard again and soon nearing the point of popping another load. The thought that I might spew my seed too soon once again flashed quickly through my mind.

With two fingers, I quickly scooped up the rivulet of juices seeping down Carol’s slit and pooling on my stomach and ran my cream covered fingers over Carol’s tight puckered hole, lubricating that sensitive opening. Carol released a noticeable moan of pleasure.

I inserted first one and then two lubricated fingers deep into her anus and began to slide them slowly in and out of her hole. Carol emitted a long, low sound of pleasure, even as she sucked on the sensitive head of my shaft.

Now I had at least some control over the situation. A steady fingering of Carol’s ass slowed her attentions to my rigid pole just enough to allow me the time to regain some personal control.

We settled into mutual masturbation and the pleasuring of each other.

Carol was experienced with anal play and anal sex. She had revealed the night before that the older, married photographer she had fucked during her senior and graduate years in college had provided her with her first anal experience. He was a sensitive and skilled teacher, and soon after her initial experience, Carol was eagerly participating in anal pleasures on a weekly basis.

While working as a nurse, Carol enjoyed anal play and sex with doctors, interns and medical students, both during work her hours and at staff parties. As time went on, and particularly at parties, Carol enjoyed multiple anal partners and the ecstasy and pleasures of double penetration.

Now, straddling my body and sucking on my shaft, Carol was enjoying the attention and sensation of my wet fingers sliding in and out of her sensitive hole.

After pleasuring each other in this fashion for quite a few minutes, Carol rolled off of me, positioned herself on her back, raised her knees up by her face and furiously attacked her wet, slippery pussy and clit with her fingers. With a contortion of pleasure now evident on her face, she instructed me to resume fingering her other hole.

Carol’s body rocked back and forth and she made wonderful, guttural noises, as she rubbed her fingers violently over her pussy lips and clit, and I jammed my fingers deep into her ass.

“Faster. Faster,” she commanded, looking at me with a pleading expression, and now almost out of breath.

I pushed my fingers into her ass all the way up to my knuckles and picked up the pace.

Her face grew red. She stared down at her own fingers rubbing her clit and my fingers pumping her ass, and shouted as she grew closer to her orgasm.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

Carol produces copious amounts of pussy juice when she is turned on. All of that natural lubrication was splattering in every direction as she picked up her assault on her love nub.

Then there was a sudden calm; a long, eerie silence. There was that look of pain on her face which comes with the growing intensity of an orgasm. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and her neck and back arched, even as she and I continued to work our fingers in her two holes.

Carol opened her eyes and looked into mine. As she did, her arched back listed to one side. Her mouth remained open, but no sounds were heard. The muscles in her stomach rippled and tensed. Waves of tingling sensations began to overrun her body as the pleasure within her spread through her being. Carol was on the edge of an impending explosion of sexual pleasure.

My rock hard shaft brushed back and forth against Carol’s leg as I pounded her puckered hole, leaving streaks of pre-cum along the side of her leg.

Carol’s eyes rolled partially back into her head and she exploded with full body jerks and the intense pleasure of a powerful orgasm. Her body contorted with pleasure. The bedroom was filled with wonderful noises, animalistic sounds, grunts and moans, as Carol’s pussy juice splattered over her stomach and inner thighs.

In that moment, Carol was somewhere deep within herself, oblivious to her surroundings, and in a world of pleasure that only a woman in the ecstatic throes of an orgasm can experience.

Carol lay trembling on the bed. She was out of breath and gasping for air. With one hand she slowly rubbed the soft curly hair on her mound just above her clit, while she pinched and pulled on a nipple with the other hand. I continued to slowly slide my fingers into her ass and watched as she enjoyed the pleasure of that moment.

Her face was covered in a light film of sweat. Little beads of sweat had formed in between and on the upper half of her breasts. Her nose was running. Her stomach and inside of her thighs glistened with her juices. Saliva had trickled out of the corner of her mouth and run down to her chin and neck, and she had goose bumps on her forearms and breasts, and all around her hard, pointed nipples. Pulses of pleasure continued to sweep through her body as she enjoyed the after effects of her climax.

“Cum on me,” she suddenly pleaded in a raspy whisper.

My cock was twitching from having watched Carol cum, and a long ribbon of pre-cum ran out of the tip and dangled in a long, web-like string as I stroked my shaft in response to her request.

It did not take long for me to cum and spew sperm from Carol’s stomach to her breasts, neck and chin. Carol rubbed my white cream over her breasts and nipples as she enjoyed the remaining pleasure of her orgasm.

I sat back on the bed trying to catch my own breath. Sweat was dripping off my nose as I rubbed the little pulses of semen still oozing from the tip of my cock over her glistening pussy lips.

It was about 9:00 p.m. We had been making love for around three hours. I was spent. My manhood was limp. And, the intensity of this last orgasm had left my balls aching.

My desire for more was there, but not the ability.

Carol, on the other hand, seemed to want more. There was a brief look, a quick glance that implied that she wanted to continue; that she needed to be pleasured again.

I lay next to her and softly stroked her breasts and nipples.

“Why don’t you take a shower,” I told her, “and I’ll see what I can make us for dinner.”

Carol reluctantly agreed, but the look on her face expressed her disappointment that we were not going to continue.

She showered.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

I made tomato soup and toast, which was about all I had in the apartment. Fortunately, there were two tall cans of cold beer in the refrigerator.

Carol came downstairs, her hair still wrapped in a towel and her body concealed by a Chinese silk bathrobe that I had once received as a gift. We ate and talked, and blatantly praised each other about our perceived sexual talents.

Still, I felt pangs of guilt, thinking that I had left Carol wanting more. Despite her having had a very intense orgasm, she was apparently not sexually satisfied.

The warm food, one beer, lack of sleep and physical exertion was taking its toll on each of us, and we went upstairs, tired and ready for sleep.

Carol re-made the bed and covered any wet spots with towels. I showered.

I lay next to Carol in bed, her warm, naked body nestled into mine. Here was this beautiful, intelligent lady with a great body who loved sex and who would do anything I asked.

“What could be better?” I asked myself.

*******

I woke from a hazy dream, realizing that my cock was being lightly stroked.

Carol was already up, sitting on my bed in my Chinese bathrobe. She had pulled back some of the bed covers and was running one bright red fingernail lightly over my semi-hard member.

“Good morning, sleepy.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s a little after 9:30.”

Her fingernail grazed over the sensitive head of my cock and I grew so hard that my manhood popped out into the open, standing straight and ready.

“God, you have a nice cock,” Carol said as she took my shaft in her hand and slowly stroked it.

“Do you want to eat or do you want to play?” she inquired.

“That’s not a fair question,” I responded, noting that she was holding my cock in her hand, lightly rubbing the head with her thumb, and that what she was doing felt wonderful.

“Okay. I’ll decide for us.”

She played with my hard shaft for a few more seconds, lightly running her fingers over it, causing shivers to run up my spine. It seemed to me that her decision was to play. No argument from me.

“You have nothing here that we can eat. Not even coffee. I say we go out and get breakfast and then come back here and see if we can think of something to do.” A coy smile spread across her face as she continued to lightly stroke my cock.

I shaved and dressed. Carol was waiting for me in the living room. Her red hair was tied back with a small elastic band and hung down her back. She wore a light gray T-shirt and faded jeans with dark blue, flat shoes. She used little, if any make up, and no lipstick. I would have preferred that she not wear a bra, but, as we were going out to eat, that was her choice.

She looked perfect and sexy. But for the fact that we were both hungry and that I had no food in my kitchen, I would have taken her right there and then.

We drove to a college town breakfast/lunch diner not far from my apartment.

Brunch was edgy. We carried on a conversation about a variety of subjects and we joked with our waitress and with each other. But there was an anxious, sexual tension in the air. Both of us knew what we were going to do when we finished eating, and that knowledge and expectation created an excitement and electricity that was hard for either of us to conceal.

As we walked to my car after eating, I playfully slapped Carol on her ass and rubbed her cheek through her jeans. As I opened the car door for her, she paused before she entered the car and turned towards me.

“Do you want my ass, Michael?”

“That’s a nice thought. You do have a great ass.”

I said no more, letting the thought linger in her mind.

Not much was said in the car. My guess would be that we were both thinking of what we were going to do.

We drove to my apartment, entered through the sliding glass door to the living room, and never made it any further than that.

Carol was headed for the stairs and had reached the first step.

“Let’s stay down here,” I said.

There was a little smile and an approving, knowing look.

Nothing further was said.

The two of us moved like we had choreographed our preparation for our next adventure. I went to the small closet across from the bathroom, removed two blankets, and covered the couch with the blankets. Blankets can be easily cleaned. Not so much a couch. Carol placed her handbag on the dining room table and rummaged through it, finally locating the objects she was seeking.

As we moved toward each other, I was taken by the confident, sensual look on Carol’s face. She had a lusty little smile, and her blues eyes were partly closed as if she were already experiencing her first waves of sexual pleasure. She knew that I wanted her ass, and moved toward me with an eagerness that conveyed her desire and approval.

Meeting in the center of the living room, Carol held up a bottle of lubricant for my inspection. That was one of the objects she had extracted from her hand bag. It was a not so subtle message. She wanted to be fucked in the ass and wanted me to know that she wanted it.

She also held up a condom.

Some guys like to use a condom when doing anal; some don’t. I have done both.

“Up to you,” I said.

Carol flipped the condom over her shoulder letting it land on the floor. She liked her anal sex bare back.

She placed the bottle of lubrication and her vibrator, the other object from her bag, on the coffee table.

We moved closer together. Carol’s nipples poked out from behind her bra and T-shirt. The bulge in my pants clearly displayed my growing excitement. We kissed one of those long, passionate wet kisses that signaled that we were each ready and willing. No words were necessary.

I cupped my hands on her ass, and buried my tongue down her throat. Carol put her hand on the bump in my pants and produced a whimper of pleasure and approval as she stroked me through the denim material.

I wasted no time in lifting Carol’s T-shirt up and over her head. Not waiting for her to unclasp her bra, I lifted up the cups and let her tits fall out. They were milky white, covered with goose bumps, and accented by hard, pointed, bright red nipples.

I lightly ran my fingers over one breast, making sure not to touch her nipple. Carol watched my fingers trace circles around her areola, and I could feel her body tremble slightly.

When I touched her nipple, she inhaled sharply, threw her head back and moaned. I played with her nipple for several minutes, rolling it between my finger and thumb, and gradually increasing the pressure. Carol whispered in my ear how good it felt and how wet she was. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

“I want your cock,” she whispered.

We moved to the couch. I stood while Carol undid my belt and lowered my pants and shorts to my ankles. My rod stood straight out, already leaking pre-cum. Carol, holding onto my thighs with her hands, kissed and licked my cock, letting the hard shaft slap against her face.

She pushed me down onto the couch, and took off my shoes, socks and pants. Snuggling between my legs, she stroked my manhood lightly with both of her hands, then closed one hand tightly around the shaft and slid her hand up, causing a copious amount of pre-cum to stream out and down over the head of my cock and her hand. She made soft sounds of approval at the sight of my sticky fluid running down her hand.

Holding up each tit with her other hand, she spread the pre-cum over each nipple, rubbing the head of my cock over her hard and sensitive nipples.

"I’m going to fuck you right here,” I told her.

“I know,” she said, looking up at me at me with a sensuous look of approval.

The sensitive head of my shaft disappeared into her warm mouth. Carol slid her lips tightly up and down my cock, while pumping my manhood with both of her hands. My thighs shivered, my body trembled, and the increasing pleasure rose from deep within me, engulfing my entire body. She stopped as if she knew that I was about to tell her that I was going to cum.

I watched as Carol flicked her tongue all around the head and ran her tongue up and down each side of the shaft, allowing a few seconds to recover my control. She quickly returned to sucking and stroking, turning the top third of my shaft crimson in color.

Just before I was about cum, Carol stopped stroking me again. She held my shaft and licked my balls, rubbed her lubricated fingers over the sensitive head of my cock, and tickled the shaft with feather-like touches of her fingers. This is the joy of being with a woman who is experienced with and skilled in the art of pleasuring.

“I have a surprise for you,” she said. “Do you want to see it?”

“Yes,” I said with a slightly shaky voice.

Carol stood, stepped a few feet away, undid the button and zipper on her jeans, and slowly slid them down over her hips and to her ankles, and stepped out of them.

She had shaved her pussy.

“When did you do that?” I asked, unable to take my eyes off her smooth mound.

“While you were sleeping this morning.”

I stroked my cock as I continued to stare at her bare slit. To say that her shaved pussy really turned me on would be an understatement.

Carol more than enjoyed having a man stare at her pussy. Even when she was with the married photographer back in her college days, she would get goose bumps and a tingling up her spine, when she would spread her legs for him and he would stare at her pussy.

I motioned for her to come closer.

Carol took a few steps closer, turned slightly at an angle to me and confidently spread her legs.

I sat back down on the couch, cupped her ass cheek with my left hand, and placed my hand on her knee. Slowly and lightly, intending my touch to tickle, I slid my fingers up the inside of her leg until I reached her slit. I could feel her body shake as I neared her bare love hole.

“Open your legs a little more,” I directed.

Carol did as I asked, now trembling so much that her tits jiggled.

I reached in between her legs and dragged two fingers lightly over her bare outer lips and then again along her slit.

Carol’s knees buckled a little. She held onto my shoulder with both her hands.

“Oh my god, that feels so good. Put your fingers in me.”

I slid my fingers deep into her slit, causing Carol to moan loudly and her sticky juices to run out into the palm of my hand. As I inserted my fingers again and again, Carol managed to cover my hand and her inner thighs with her juices, shake like she was about to cum, and make those wonderful sounds a woman makes when the pleasure raging through her body becomes too much for her to bear.

I teased her bald pussy with my fingers, as her juices dripped off her labia, hanging down in long strings until they attached to her inner thighs.

“Fuck, yes. Fuck that feels so good. Oh my god. You’re going to make me cum.”

When she couldn’t take any more teasing, she pushed me back against the couch, quickly straddled me, took my shaft in her hand, and maneuvered my manhood to her love canal opening. With one move, she slid her pussy down my hard rod, taking all of me inside her.

Carol was now in control.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments