Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing The Water Meter

"As I had a full head of shampoo and a hard-on, the water shut off…"

11
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words
It was 8:45 in the morning as I was reading a hot story on here by one of my favorite authors. I had already brought myself to the brink a couple of times already. I had to wipe the pre-cum from the tip of my hard cock twice already.

The phone rang as I was stroking myself, so close to coming. I answered the phone still stroking my hard cock.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Debbie. Is this Tom?"

"Yes, Debbie. It’s me, Tom."

"Tom, I hope you remember me. I’m the property manager. Are you at home?," she said.

"Debbie, of course I remember you," I said as pre-cum oozed out of my cock as I immediately imagined Debbie, naked stroking me. "Yes, I’m at home. You called me here," I added and chuckled.

She giggled and said, "Oh yeah, but I didn’t know if this was your cell. Anyway are you going to be home in say… a half an hour?"

"Yeah, you know I’m self employed and work at home. So, yeah, I’ll be here. Why are you asking?" I replied as I continued to casually stroke myself.

"Well, I’m with the guy from the water company. Your house was selected to receive one of their new wireless water meters. I’m really sorry about the short notice, but we need to install it. Would that be OK?"

"If they’re changing the meter out, that means they’re going to have to shut the water off, right?"

"Yeah, but it’s really quick. Like I said, I’m with them right now. They’ve already done three of them. It only takes like ten minutes tops. Seriously. I was really surprised. They’ve pretty much got it down. So would that be OK?"

"Well, I guess so. I’m just curious. Why do I need to be here?" I asked.

"Well, it’s not that you need to be there. It’s just that the meter is in the basement, so we need access to it." she said.

"I see, but don’t you have a key to the basement. You do remember this house has outside access to the basement, right?" I said.

"Really? I don’t remember that. Either way. I don’t believe I have that key," she said.

"No big deal. I was just curious. I’ll be here anyway. I’ll just unlock the basement door. If you could just lock it on the way out, that would be great. So you said, about a half an hour or so?"

"Yeah. We’re actually on the other side of town and there’s two more meters they need to do. Then we’ll be coming over to your side of town. Yours will be the last one. Is that OK?"

"Yeah, sure. Hey, can you just do me a favor though? Could you come on up the basement steps and let me know before you actually shut the water off, just in case. OK?" I asked.

"Oh, sure, Tom. I can do that. I’ll see you in a little bit then," she said.

"Sounds, good, Debbie. I’ll see you then," and I hung up the phone.

**********
I guess I should tell you about the property manager, Debbie. She’s a cute brunette gal with a nice figure. She’s about 5’ 5" tall and has a very nice big breasts.

The first time that I saw her was about 4 years ago. She was the head of a lawn mowing crew of three. It was just after eight in the morning and I was naked and in my morning routine when I heard lawnmowers really close by.

I got up, hard cock in hand and walked over to the window that overlooks the back yard. Debbie was pushing a lawnmower towards me in the back yard. She had tight fitting jeans that had several holes in them. She was also wearing a very tight grey tank top.

I continued stroking myself as I watched her. I have a dog and outside int he back, I have a tie out chain for her. When Debbie got to the tie out, she stopped the mower and looked down at it and over to the back storm door where the dog lead chain ended.

She turned facing me at the window and then stretched her arms up in the air and yawned. I could clearly see her nipples poking through her bra and tank top as she moved her upper body back and forth.

More pre-cum oozed out of my cock as I watched her. then she walked over to the storm door and picked up the end of the chain and brought it back to the tie out pole in the middle of the yard. Her back was to me as she bent over.

I stroked myself faster as I watched her bent over and piling up the chain. I couldn’t believe it as I started to cum as I watched her nice tight ass in those jeans wiggling back and forth as she took care of the dog chain.

I couldn’t believe what a mess I made as I came so hard. I shot out all over the mini-blind, window sill, the wall under the window and the floor.

I looked forward to seeing her out there week after week. I jacked off watching her every time. Needless to say, I also jacked off many times to little fantasies of her in mind.

At the time, my property was owned by an individual. Two years later, I received a letter from the landlord stating that that he had partnered with the guy who owned the company that was doing the lawn care and that they combined their properties under the new company.

The best part of this was, they promoted Debbie from the lawn crew to be the new property manager. Now I finally knew her name and her cell phone number. The bad news was that I didn’t get to see her every week during mowing season. I did get to see her when she would come to my place for inspections and other property issues.

Usually, I would have to call her about the crappy lawn crew that replaced her. Most times when I called we would end up talking for a while about all sorts of things. There were times when I actually thought that she was flirting with me.

I looked her up on Facebook, but is usual with most women, her profile was pretty well locked down. There were only four profile pics. two were just head shot and the other two were with this guy. Everything else except for cover photos were unavailable. I assumed the guy was her boyfriend.

I saw her a couple of times around town. Once at an event for a local radio station and another time at a car cruise downtown. Both of those times she was with that guy that was in her pics, which just furthered my assumption that it was her boyfriend.

***********
(Back to the story after hanging up the phone)

I stroked myself a few more times, running dirty little fantasies in mind of her and I, but then I got an new email. I switched to my email application. It was an email from one of my current web clients and I opened it up and read through it.

I had to look up a couple of things real quick and then replied back. I looked at the clock and it had only been just under ten minutes since I got off the phone with Debbie. I figured I would have plenty of time, twenty minutes to get a quick shower before they came over to swap out the water meter.

So I walked nude to my bathroom as I always do, since I live alone. I peed and then turned the water on for a shower. Once the water was warm I got in and started rinsing myself off.

I was still semi-hard from before and I started thinking a little fantasy of Debbie walking in on me in the shower. I started stroking myself and got completely hard again. I wanted to finish myself off, but I knew I needed to hurry up and finish up my shower before they got here.

So, I let go of myself and turned around and grabbed the shampoo and squirted some out. I looked through the clear shower curtain to the clock on the counter and figured I still had almost fifteen minutes. Perfect timing, I thought and started washing my hair.

I was scrubbing away, still thinking of Debbie. I couldn’t help it as I imagined her naked with me in the shower. Her big wet breasts rubbing against my wet back as she was rubbing the shampoo in my hair. My hard cock was flexing up and down from my little fantasy.

My eyes were of course closed as shampoo ran down my face as I continued working up the lather in my hair. My cock was aching, so I reached down with one hand, full of shampoo and stroked myself a couple of times.

Then the water suddenly shut off. My eyes still closed. My head and face full of shampoo and dripping down my body with a big hard-on.

Suddenly, I heard a door open. It was the basement door.

"Tom? Tom? It’s Debbie. Tom," I heard.

I always leave the bathroom door wide open, since I live alone and I hate the mirror getting all fogged up from the shower.

"There you are, Tom. Oh my God. You’re in the shower and he shut the water off," I heard her say.

"I could use some help here, Debbie. I can’t open my eyes, because I have shampoo in my hair and face and they just shut off the water. Could you hand me a towel, please?" I said.

"Oh shit. He was supposed to wait for me to tell him to shut the water off," I heard her say and then she said, "Oh my God, you’re…. you’re naked," and I could tell she was now at the door of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I know, that’s usually how one takes a shower. Please, can you hand me a towel?" I said and felt around for the edge of the shower curtain and pulled it open.

"Oh my God. You’re… you’re hard! You’re big and hard. Wow," she said.

"Debbie, please," I said almost begging now.

I heard her laugh and then she said, "Wow, a girl could really take advantage of this situation, couldn’t they, Tom?"

"Oh God, Debbie," I said as my cock flexed up and down on it’s own as I now realized she was staring at my naked body. "Towel, please."

I heard her giggling and she said, "OK, but only because you said please," and I heard the towel being pulled from the rack.

A moment later she wiped one of my eyes off with the corner of the towel. Then she wiped my other eye.

"Thanks," I said and smiled at her.

"No problem, Tom. Let’s get you out of there," she said and then looked down at my hard cock sticking straight out towards her only inches from the her belly.

"Oh, look. a handle," she said giggling and then she wrapped her hand around my hard cock and squeezed.

"Oooooh, Debbie," I moaned out from her touch.

She giggled and then stroked it a couple of times and said, "Wow, Tom. That sure is a nice big hard cock you got there," and then extended her other hand up to my arm to help me out of the tub.

She held my cock firmly as I grabbed her other hand and lifted one leg out of the shower. My other leg started to slide and I started to fall towards her until my head was on her shoulder and our chests met.

"I got you," she said and then I lifted my other leg out and stood up.

She was still holding my cock as I looked at her, now covered with lather and wet as the towel fell to the floor.

"I’m so sorry, Debbie," I said sincerely.

She started to laugh and then said, "Oh well. Good thing I had a good grip on this big handle of yours," and then started to stroke it again.

"Debbie. Oh God. You’re going to make me cum. Oh shit," I moaned out already close to coming.

She just smiled broadly and stroked me faster.

"Debbie, Debbie. Ooooooh, Debbie," I yelled out and then started to cum.

She kept on stroking me and said, "Oh, yeah, Tom. That’s it. That’s it, cum, baby."

When I was done, I looked at her in disbelief and saw my cum all over the bottom of her shirt, jeans and legs.

"I’m so sorry, Debbie. I didn’t mean to do that. Shit. I’m sorry," I said.

"Sorry? Oh my God, Tom. That was hot," she said and squeezed my semi-erect cock and then said, "Stay right there. I’ll be right back."

She let go of me and walked out and to the basement door and yelled down the stairs, "Steve?"

"Yes, Debbie?" I heard.

"I’m going to need to stay here for a bit and take care of some things at this property. When you’re done, just go ahead and lock that door on your way out. This is the last one, right?" she said.

"Yep. This is the last one. Thanks for your help. I’ll lock up. I’m almost done already. Thanks again and have a good one," he said.

She closed the basement door and came back into the bathroom and looked at me smiling.

"Oh look at you, Tom. All naked, wet and lathered up. Talk about hot and sexy. You’re sure making my day," she said smiling.

‘I assume you don’t mind me getting rid of these wet clothes and borrowing your washer and dryer, do you?" she said and started unbuttoning her shirt.

My cock started to get hard again as I watched her take her shirt off and expose her big breasts in her bra.

"Oh my, someone likes my tits," she said laughing and reached out and gave my now hard cock a squeeze. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped the fly. She pulled them down to her knees, exposing her panties.

She reached up behind her to the counter top and then jumped up and sat on the counter. She stuck her legs with her sneakers out towards me and said, "Can you help me out here, Tom?"

I took her shoes and socks off and then grabbed her jeans and slid them the rest of the way down and off of her.

I noticed there was a wet spot in the front of her panties. She saw me looking at her panty covered pussy and giggled.

"Look what you did to me, Tom. You naughty man," she said giggling as she brought her hand up and rubbed the front of her panties while looking right into my eyes.

Suddenly the shower sputtered and splattered and then the water shot back out.

"Perfect. Why don’t you rinse yourself off and I’ll go throw these things in the wash. I’ll be right back," she said and hopped off of the counter.

She bent over and picked up her jeans and shirt and then stood back up. She smiled at me again and then looked down at my hard cock.

She reached out and stroked it a couple of times and said, "Keep this big thing nice and hard for me," squeezed it and then turned around and walked to the door..

She stopped and looked at me over her shoulder with a big shit eatin’ grin and said, "Oh, I guess I need to wash these panties too, since someone got them all wet," and she dropped her clothes on the floor in front of her.

With her back still towards me, she reached up and pulled her panties down, wiggling her hips back and forth as she purposely slid them slowly down, giving me quite a show.

"Oh God, Debbie," I moaned out as I stroked my cock.

I heard her giggle as she spread her legs shoulder length apart and then bent over at her waist. I could clearly see her wet pussy as she looked between her legs at me as she picked up her clothes again.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Then she straightened herself back up and walked to the basement.

I got in the shower and rinsed myself off. My cock was hard as a rock again. I had to stroke myself as I saw Debbie again in my mind from earlier.

A couple minutes later, she came back in and pulled the shower curtain back and said, "Why don’t you turn that thing off. We’ve got about an hour and half to wait till my clothes are done. Got any ideas as to what we could do while we wait?" and stared at my hard cock laughing.

She looked back up at me and smiled. Then she turned around and reached up behind her back and unclasped her bra. She took it off with her back still towards me.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "I’ll be in your bedroom, in case you wanted to know," and left.

I quickly grabbed the towel and dried myself off and went to my bedroom to see Debbie, laying down on her back spread eagle on my bed, naked.

I started to stroke my cock as I walked to the foot of the bed looking at her beautiful naked body, lying there.

"My God, Debbie. You’re beautiful. You don’t know how many times I’ve tried to imagine what you would look like right where you are, since the first time I saw you out there cutting the grass. Even in my dreams you aren’t as gorgeous as you look right now," I said.

She giggled and smiled at me.

I got down on my knees between her spread legs on the bed. I leaned down to her open pussy and inhaled with my eyes closed. Then I leaned down further and licked her pussy with my flat tongue from the bottom to up and over her clit.

"Oh, Tom. Yes. Lick me. Lick me, baby," she half moaned as I licked her fully again as she moaned out even louder.

This time, I sucked her clit in between my lips and she bucked her hips. I pulled my hand up to her pussy and ran two fingers up and down her labia as I continued sucking on her clit.

"Oh, Tom. Just fuck me. I want your cock inside of me. Please, just fuck me," she begged as her hips bucked up and down.

I pulled my mouth from her clit briefly and said, "Oh, I intend to,but first," and sucked her clit into my lips again.

I pushed two fingers into her folds halfway up as she let out a long guttural moan. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit as I sucked it harder into my mouth.

"Tom. Oh. Tom. Oh my God, Tom," she moaned out as I slid my fingers fully inside of her and continued giving her clit a tongue lashing.

She kept trying to buck her hips as I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy and licking her clit.

"Tom, Tom, Tom. Oh shit. Oh my God. Tom," she said loudly as her body started to shake.

"Uuuuuuunnnnnnggggggghhhhhh," she yelled out and raised her hips up and came.

Her juices flooded her pussy and coated my fingers and ran out into my hand.

I reacted quickly and grabbed her knees and put them on my shoulders as I raised myself up onto my knees. I quickly grabbed my hard cock and lined it up to her pulsing pussy.

Her eyes were shut tightly as she was still in the midst of her orgasm. I thrusted myself fully inside of her.

"TOM!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs as she felt my large phallus filling her to the brim.

 i leaned forward pushing her knees into her own body and rasing her pussy up off of the mattress as I thrust steadily in and out of her.

She just kept screaming out my name as her juices continued to flow and her pussy convulsed as I continued pounding her with my hard cock. I was no where near coming as I came only ten minutes earlier.

After another minute or so. she pushed me away with both of her hands.

"Stop, stop. I can’t take any more. Oh my God. Tom. Oh, shit," she yelled while gasping for air.

Her body was still shaking from orgasm as I pulled my hard cock from her pussy.

I pulled her legs down off of my shoulders and laid them on either side of me on the bed., Then I moved up her body, still straddling her until my cock rested between her big breasts.

Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was in deep breathes. Her breasts heaved up and down with each of her deep breaths. I placed my hands on the side of each of her big breasts and pushed them together, squeezing myself between them as I started to thrust my cock up and down through her breasts.

I managed to move my thumbs up and over her hard nipples as I continued fucking her cleavage.

"Ooooh, Tom," she moaned out, still keeping her eyes closed as I massaged her nipples and fucked her breasts.

I was starting to get close to release after a couple of minutes and I moaned out.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Yes, I’m getting close," I said.

"I want you to cum inside of me Tom. Please, cum inside of me," she asked.

"OK," I replied and let go of her breasts and got off of her.

"How do you want to do it, Debbie?"

She reached out and grabbed my cock and said, "Lie down," and helped me to the middle of the bed with a firm grip on my cock.

She straddled me now, holding me in place as she moved herself over my manhood. She lowered herself down until my cock head pushed through her opening and let go of me. She stared into my eyes as she lowered herself down, slowly. She moaned out the whole time as she took me inch by inch until she sat down on top of me.

"God, you feel so fucking good, Tom," and she raised her self up slowly.

When just my cock head was still inside of her, she gyrated her hips around in a circular motion. We both moaned out in pleasure from the sensation.

She continued with her circular motion as she slowly sunk down, further and further and further. Once she fully down on top of me. she still ground me into her with her motion and groaned.

I stared at her big tits moving around in their own circles.

"I want to suck on those beautiful breasts of yours," I said reaching up and holding each breast in my hands.

She leaned down enough to allow me to suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth as she started to raise and lower herself on my hard cock.

We both moaned out as she continued fucking me and I moved from one hard nipple to the other and back.

Another minute or so went by as she had increased her motions and she started moaning out louder and louder.

"Oh, God. Tom. I’m gonna cum. Cum with me. Cum with me, baby, cum with me," she said louder.

She lowered and raised one more time and screamed out, "I’m coming, Tom. Cum with me," and slammed down on my cock, fell down on top of me.

Her pussy spasmed over my hard cock and her juices flooded her pussy. That took me over the edge as I shot up with force deep inside of her.

I held her tightly in my arms as we both rode out our orgasms and then lay there together for a few more minutes.

She kissed me on the cheek and then rolled over, off of me. She snuggled up to me on her side and then kissed me on the lips.

"My goodness, Tom. I never expected any of this today or ever for that matter. You sure know how to make a girl happy. Thank you, babe," she said and then kissed me again and slid her tongue between my lips.

We kissed for a few minutes and then she said, "I better go put my clothes in the dryer.

I ran my hand down her naked back until it ran over her ass. I squeezed the cheek of her ass and said, "I’ve fantasized about this so many times, to be honest. I never thought it would actually happen though. Now that it has, I have to tell you. This was so much better than anything I thought of. Thank you. You made my decade," and pulled her closer into me by her ass and kissed her deeply.

When we pulled away from the kiss, she giggled and said, "I’ll be back," in the deepest voice that she could muster and we both laughed.

I have to admit, as it had been so long since I’d been with a woman and the intensity of my orgasms, I fell asleep before she got back to the bed. I was having a nice erotic dream of fucking Debbie when I woke up, hard as hell and very aroused.

I looked down and there was Debbie, naked between my legs sucking y hard cock.

"Oh God. It wasn’t a dream," I said.

She grabbed my cock and lifted her head up and off of my cock and looked up at me smiling.

"Damn, Tom. You even get hard in your sleep," she said and laughed. "I’m glad you’re ‘UP’ again," she added and laughed loudly.

Then she moved her body up slightly and wiggled her body back and forth, letting her tits tickle my cock as she giggled. She let go of my cock and lay down with my cock between her tits and slowly slid her body up my body, wiggling her body against my hard cock as she went.

She kissed me on the lips, then my chin and cheek.

Then she whispered in my ear, "God, Tom. I never thought this would actually happen. You have no idea how many times I’ve dreamed about this. Getting to see that nice big hard cock of yours close up," and then kissed my cheek again.

"What? You’re kidding me," I said completely surprised.

"Oh come on, Tom. I know you’ve fantasized about me. Seriously, I saw you jacking off every time I used to come and mow your lawn. I could never get a clear look at you, but I could see you were naked. I only caught little glimpses of that big cock of yours though," she said giggling.

"Oh my God, seriously? You saw me?" I asked her.

She laughed, "Yeah, I did. God, I wanted to come in and help you take care of that so many times," she said smiling at me. "God, you got me so wet so many times," she added and giggled more.

"Oh my God, now I’m embarrassed," I said.

"Why? I thought it was so hot and sexy," she said and then added, "I thought for sure you would come up and talk with me when I saw you those couple of times."

"I wanted to, but you were with your boyfriend," I said.

She laughed out loud and said, "What? Boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend. I think you mean my brother. I live with him. We’re really close."

"Your brother? Wow. God, I feel so stupid now," I said.

She giggled and said, "Oh well, we’re together right now. No harm, no foul," and then rolled off of me onto her side.

She reached out and started to stroke my cock again and said, "So, what do you want to do now?" and giggled some more.

I leaned in and kissed her much more passionately as she continued stroking me. Our tongues danced together as I slid my hand down her naked backside and down to her nice smooth ass. I squeezed a cheek in my hand as she giggled.

"I want to slide my hard cock inside your wet pussy from behind, so I can see that sexy ass of yours while I make you cum. that’s what I want to do. How does that sound to you?" I said.

"Oh yeah, roof, roof. That sounds great!" she said and let go of my cock and got up onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me.

I got up behind her and guided myself to her wet opening.

As soon as she felt my tip at her entrance, she said, "Fuck me hard, Tom."

I grabbed her hips in both of my hands and thrust myself fully, deep inside of her as she screamed out my name. My balls swung up hitting her clit. I pulled myself slowly back as we both moaned out.

I slapped her ass and then thrust back into her with force again.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard!" she screamed out.

I thrust in and out of her velvet tunnel as fast as I could. She met each thrust, pushing herself back into me to get every inch of my phallus as deep as it would go each time as we both moaned out in animalistic bliss.

A minute later, she screamed out, "Tom, Tom, Tom. I’m coming, Tom. Oh my God, yes!" and her pussy grabbed my hardness as I thrust deep inside of her again.

Her hips shook and her face hit the mattress as she fell forward in an orgasmic bliss. Her pussy held me in its grasp deep inside of her as her juices flooded her cavern.

I could hear her muffled screams as she continued to shake and then fell to the mattress, my hard cock released from her warmth.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking myself quickly as I gazed down at her sexy naked backside. Our combined juices oozing out of her open wet pussy.

"Oh, Debbie. My God you’re so fucking sexy," I moaned out as I continued to bring myself closer to my own orgasm.

Faster and faster, I stroked my myself, closing my eyes. A few seconds later, my balls tightened, my crown throbbed and swelled even bigger. I opened my eyes as I shot out a stream of my seed, hitting the bottom of her hair and down her back to her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Debbie," I screamed out as I shot out again and again and again.

My cum splattered from her shoulder blades over her back and all over her ass. The last small spurts dribbled down the crack of her ass as I laid down on her.

My semi-erect cock slid between the cheeks of her ass as my front massaged my cum between our bare skin.I reached up and moved her hair to one side as I kissed the back of her neck.

"My God, Debbie. this has been better than any of the fantasies that I dreamed up," I whispered in her ear.

I felt her flex the cheeks of her ass squeezing my cum covered cock between them as she said, "Yes, it sure is. Mmmm, you feel so good."

We lay together for another five minutes or so, before I said, "Well, I still need to get that shower that was so rudely interrupted. It seems that someone else may need a shower too. Care to join me?"

She giggled and said, "Absolutely."

We took a shower together and dried each other off. We both went down to the basement, naked together to retrieve her clean, dry clothes. We brought them back up and got dressed.

"Well, Tom. I need to get back to work. Thanks. I think I may need to do some much closer property inspections here. Especially to check out the plumbing," She said, smiling at me as she moved in closer.

She gave me a hug and a nice passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she reached down between us and palmed the front of my jeans, looking directly into my eyes.

"Would that be OK, Tom?" she asked as she squeezed my swelling cock.

"I think that would be fine. Maybe some of these inspections could happen after dinner and a movie?" I said.

"Well, OK. I think we could work that out," she said and we both laughed.

She pulled away just as her cell phone rang.

"Hello, this is Debbie," she said and blew me a kiss and walked out as she talked on her phone.
Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments