Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Closing Time--My First Erotic Story

"In a small town, what's a horny gal to do?"

9
10 Comments 10
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was a Friday night, I didn't have to work the next day, and I was bored, lonely, horny, and maybe looking for a bit of trouble. What do you do given that combination of circumstances? Go Drinking of course! Not feeling up to going into town proper, I stopped at the dark and smokey little dive on the outskirts of town called the Buckhorn; or the Fuckhorn by the more colorful locals. To some, it's a love-hate relationship, love to hang there sometimes, hate to be seen slumming there? Whatever it is, it appealed to me at the time.

Soon after entering I spotted a guy at the bar that was cute, and looking kind of mopey by himself. The friend with him was occupied by a gal, leaving him the third wheel. Clean cut, ex-hockey or football-player looking type, larger build, just the way I like men, with some meat on them. Very short light brown hair and blue eyes, a face with a little softness to it-some might call it a baby face, I found it charming. Mid 20's maybe, with a sad smile and down cast eyes. Looking like he's feeling left out, I kept making eye contact, not just coy glances but bordering on out-right staring, and smiled a few times, to see if he would take the hint. I don't like wasting time with playing flirt and wink games all night, better to just get to the point. Less chance to confuse the guys over what a girl wants. I was also wearing a tight, low-cut shirt that showed off my 38G breasts pretty well, and I saw him eyeball me more than a few times, and his friend did too, so I know he couldn't have missed me.

Listening to the band, downing shots (no sipping slowly on one drink all night for this gal, drink hard, play hard, fuck hard is the game), and making small chat with the bartender is fine for killing time (and building some courage), but enough of this. Impatient and horny as hell, I walk over to him, forget waiting around any more for him to make a move. I put my hand on the small of his back, right on the top of his ass, lean in close so my tits are gently molding to his arm, heat radiating off of him enough to warm me, I ask him if he would like to dance.

He says "sorry, I can't dance".
I say, "ah, typical white boy huh" and wink at him. He's looking down my shirt and misses the wink. I ask if I could join him. He gestures to the empty stool next to him and says sure.

Now, all too quickly closing time is approaching, and I have quick work to make before we are booted from the bar, so I introduce myself, make a couple words of small talk, the drinks here are weak, the band is too, la dee dah, and learn that he's not from around here, is stationed at the local Air Force base for a training, and will be flying out elsewhere in a few weeks. Hmm, now this sounds like a perfect opportunity. I wouldn't just happen to run into him by chance again should the encounter go bad.

While the bartender comes over and chats with us a bit, I lean my leg into his, testing the waters. He presses his leg back into mine. Butterflies explode in my stomach, my nipples tighten, and an achy, empty feeling starts in my cunt enough to cause me to instinctively squeeze my thighs together..I want him, I want him BAD. I lightly brush his leg with my fingers, he just kind of glances at me and smiles, and keeps chatting with the bartender and his buddy down the bar.
So what the hell, that is plenty enough encouragement for me. I put my hand on his leg, and start massaging up his thigh. He tenses up a bit, and squirms on his barstool. I discover, as well as I can feel him through his jeans, that he's happy to have my hand there. A gentle squeeze gets his cock jumping. I lean in close to his ear and whisper "I will leave you alone if you want". He barely chokes out the words "No, uh, it's all good".

Just then the Bartender announces Closing Time. We stumble out, happy buzzes going. He stops for a smoke and a chat with his friend, and I stand next to him, rubbing his back and trailing my fingers down over his fine, tight ass, flexing under my attentions. The friend says goodbye, giving me a mischievous look after noticing where my hand is, and tells us to have fun, a very big smirk on his face. Ah, what are buddies for?

Finishing his smoke, he tells me "if you keep touching me like that, that won't be the only place you'll end up rubbing."

"Oh really?" I ask, with I'm sure a very smug smile on my lips. He asks me if I could give him a proper back rub. Oh, like I haven't heard that one before. Funny he feels the need to make an excuse when I am already all over him. But he's playing the game according to the male tradition. I don't mind, I do enjoy the thrill of the chase and conquer, but I understand he has a role to play in at least pretending he's the one doing the pursuing. I ask him if he has a place nearby, which he does, right down the road, so we get in my car, my free hand roaming his thigh as I drive.

Entering his apartment, he tells me to make myself at home while he uses the bathroom.

Alice___Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alice___Lee

I drink some water, my mouth is very dry from excitement, and my heart's just pounding away. It's been a very long time since being such a naughty girl, I really don't do this often (pick up strangers that is), I swear I don't, but a girl has needs sometimes. My cunt is very juicy, my stomach flutters in tension. Has it been that long for me, that I'm as nervous as a first time school girl?

He comes back out and throws himself down on his bed, kicks off his shoes and just looks at me with obvious need in his eyes..and his pants. I ask "do you still want that back rub?" Please, he says, voice low and husky, takes off his shirt and rolls onto his stomach. Hmm...maybe he really does just like a back rub...at first anyways. I'm a bit tipsy, the booze is really starting to hit me. I lean down, practically fall on his bed next to him, to which he laughs and helps me sit up, pressing a hand into the very small of my back and massaging-like he knows that is a 'hot spot' for me. He rolls back to his stomach.

I straddle the backs of his muscular thighs, so I can reach his back comfortably, and start massaging him. While doing so, I grind my pelvis into his ass, seeking the tiniest relief and working my self up even more at the same time. After a few minutes, I lean over and start kissing and licking his back, and then up to the back of his neck, sliding my hands around under him to rub his chest, continuing to grind my hips into his ass, humping him. I lean up for a moment and use one hand to take off my shirt and shove my bra up, then lean back down and press my tits into his back.

I must have surprised him with my warm bare skin, as he flinches, moans, and squirms under me. He rolls away from under me, roughly grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down to his face. Shoving his tongue down my throat he kisses me, pinches my very hard nipples and squeezes my ass. Using one hand he wiggles out of his jeans, while I am kissing his neck and chest. He grabs my hand and guides it to his thick hard cock, and is licking and sucking my nipples.

I stroke his cock slowly at first, then speeding up, with one hand, while gently squeezing his balls with the other. He pushes my head down towards his cock, to which I happily oblige by slowly licking around the head, savoring the salty-sweet pre-cum, then sliding down him, taking him completely in, barely keeping myself from gagging. At first I just hold his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around, his hips starting to grind slightly. I slide my mouth up and down him slowly at first, massaging his tightening nuts, then start going faster. He grabs a fistful of my long hair to guide my speed, starts pushing me down on his cock harder, faster. Feeling how much he's tensing his legs and abs and knowing he is close to cumming, I start humming around his cock and squeezing his nuts.

He suddenly smashes my head down hard, balls deep his cock is throbbing in the back of my throat, and holds it there, while I keep humming, and I start swallowing, using my throat muscles to massage his cockhead. He groans and bucks his hips, grinding into my face, and cums, and cums, and cums, deep in my mouth, jizz slides down my throat and leaks out my mouth around his cock, I'm unable to swallow the vast amount of cum quickly enough.

He slowly stops twitching, I lay with my head resting on his thigh while he strokes my hair softly. Then he says, "Sorry, but I have to get up in about 2 hours for work, I really need a quick nap."

What??? What about me? Oh no...just another jerk, leaves the girl who did the work of going after HIM in the bar, saving him the trouble, who was so willing to go down on him, and swallow even, very much frustrated!! Looks like another night of sneaking off to the bathroom for a quick self-relief, not even any pleasure in it after that let-down, more just a release of pent-up tension. Sigh....well, the poor guy does have to work on the weekend, can't blame him any I guess.

I could just bail in hopes of finding another hopeful cock sitting in a Denny's trying to sober up from his own bad night; maybe that could lead to a better outcome for myself, but I'm just frustrated, too tired now to bother prowling, so I ask if it's ok to crash with him until he gets up, as I know I shouldn't try to drive, still feeling fuzzy with alcohol, In too short an amount of time, his alarm goes off, and he says, "well, I gotta get up and shower and be off to work." Trying to give him a second chance (I know, I'm nice like that-well, more like horny like that, and he tasted great...) I say I had fun, and I wouldn't mind seeing him again sometime....NSA of course...

He says "maybe, we'll have to see".

Damn, I know what that means.

Hmm....I wonder what Saturday night might hold in town....but that's another story.....


Published 
Written by Pyratewench79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments