Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cold Glass

"When Sharon is fascinated by the snow, James is caught by something else..."

5
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
862 words 862 words
"Wow," Sharon said breathlessly. "It's snowing." It was the beginning of winter break and it had yet to snow, so when Sharon saw the feather-like white flakes outside, she rushed to the sliding glass window that led to her back yard. Placing her palms against the glass, she watched the snow fall peacefully. "James, come look!" she said without even a glance toward him. With her parents out all night on their date, Sharon had had the perfect opportunity to have her boyfriend over.

James watched her from the couch, taking in the way her body curved beneath her blue sweater and tight-fitting jeans. He got up and walked over to her silently. "Beautiful," he whispered next to her ear as he placed his hands next to hers on the glass. She felt her heart speed up a little bit as she felt the warmth radiating from his body, so close behind her.
He moved his right hand to her lower waist and pulled her body closer to him, just enough to feel her soft curves against him, and he lightly brushed his lips against her neck. "Are you cold?" he asked, noticing the shiver that went down her body.

"Actually, it's getting a little hot," she whispered, urging him on. She kept her hands on the glass as he moved both of his hands under her shirt, slowly moving them up her sides.

"Well then maybe you should take this off," he said, lifting the edges of her sweater. She raised her arms and allowed him to pull it off of her, leaving her in her black bra. "And these too," he said, unbuttoning her pants. He slowly slid them down and she stepped out of them, kicking them aside. Sharon breathed deep and slow, trying to calm her racing heart.

James pressed his body against hers, pushing her stomach into the window. "The glass is nice and cold," she whispered, voice shaking.

"Well then maybe you should feel it against the rest of your skin," he whispered against her neck. Then he unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. She breathed in a deep shaky breath as her nipples became instantly hard against the chilled glass. "How does that feel?" he whispered as he reached down to begin sliding off her panties.

"Good," her voice escaped a mere breath.

He caressed her ass with one hand while the other squeezed her breast, focusing on the nipple. "And that?"

Under his warm touch, all she could manage was a soft moan. His fingers grazed her slit and he sucked on her neck.

AshleyRobertt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyRobertt

"Hm?" he asked. "How do you feel?"

"Hot," she moaned, moving her hips against his fingers.

He placed his finger at her entrance, torturing her, not quite ready to give her what she wanted. "How hot, baby?"

"Mmm, really hot," she said as he slid one finger in. He slowly moved it in and out before putting in a second finger. He reached deep inside her, finding her G-spot, and pounded it slowly, making her gasp with each stroke. He slowly began to pick up speed, until her moans couldn't keep up with his pace and she came.

She still stood with her hands and chest against the glass, breathing hard to recover from her orgasm, when James pulled off his pants and boxers, revealing his already hard dick. He took off his shirt and pulled her body up against his, loving the way her hot skin felt against him. She gasped at the feeling of his hard-on against her ass.

"I wonder if I can make you feel even hotter," he said, rubbing her breasts to warm her up again.

"I don't know if that's possible," she challenged, still a little breathless from before. She knew his competitive nature would make him rise to the challenge. And he knew her weak spot.

"Oh really?" he asked, squeezing her nipples. He began violently sucking on her neck, knowing how hot it always made her. She arched her back in response, pressing her butt against him in the process. "How about now?" he asked, grazing her neck with his teeth.

"I don't know," she lied, her moan giving her away.

James laughed and responded by pushing his dick all the way inside her suddenly. She took in a sharp breath and he drew it all the way out, just to immediately push it in again. She cried out in pleasure and he bit down on her sensitive neck. He pushed her body entirely up against the cold glass and held her there as he pounded her harder and faster. Her cries and moans became louder and louder as he worked her up to a climax.

"James, I'm- I'm-" but she interrupted herself with one final scream as James ejaculated his cum inside of her.

Now gasping for breath, James rested his hands over hers on the glass and leaned his head on her shoulder. After a few moments, he asked, "how do you feel now?"

She smiled a devious smile. "A little cold actually."

"Well then," James said with a smirk, "I'll just have to warm you up."

Published 
Written by evilprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments