Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crappy day at work

"He had a bad day at work, but she made him forget all about it"

1
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words


It’d been a long day at work. Richard had showed up three minutes late and sure enough he’d gotten in trouble for it. His boss was new to the job and somewhat of an ass who felt he had to make a name for himself. As such, he enforced every small rule no matter how silly it was.

After Richard had a private chat with his boss he returned to his office only to find a stack of paperwork the size of the Eiffel Tower. He was already exhausted enough as it was due to the three hours of sleep the night before. His girlfriend just couldn’t keep her hands off of him, not that he was complaining; the sex hadn’t been that good in a long time. They cherished every thrust, every kiss and every orgasm. It was actually the only thing keeping Richard motivated to face the day. He knew that in a few hours he’d be on his way home and would get to see her again. The clock, however, seemed to have a mind of its own and refused to tick forward. Richard sighed deeply as he sat down.

Throughout the day he’d send Callie a text, telling her how awesome the night before was, how he couldn’t wait to have his way again. Although in the back of his mind he was wondering where he’d find the energy.

Tic, toc, tic, toc..the time on his watch worked at least. He stared at it wishing it was 11:10 so he could make a wish in a minute. Every few minutes he’d check, thinking twenty minutes had flown by, unfortunately not. On top of that, his cell was dying and the last thing he’d received from Callie was a simple “Sex?”. He couldn’t even concentrate on what he had to do.

It took forever, but seeing as it was a Friday the company stood down early. Surprising for the boss to allow such a cheerful event under his watch! Richard looked at his watch, it was only 13:45. Finally, home bound!

As he fought the traffic in the parking lot he was reliving the moments from the night before. He specifically remembered the sweaty bodies slapping together, hair stickied, eyes filled with lust and a hunger for more. The smell which was still lingering in the room when he left that morning. He couldn’t wait to get home and see his splendid girlfriend.

As he pulled into the driveway the dogs remained quiet, “odd of them to be quiet”, he thought to himself. As he closed the door to his Jeep Wrangler he noticed Callie standing in the kitchen. He wanted to surprise her by sneaking in, but knew how she hated when he startled her, so instead he tapped on the window and gave her a wink. A smile erupted on her face and she moved hastily to the breakfast nook.

As Richard opened the door he heard a soft voice say

“I’ve been waiting for you all fucking day”

He looked over and saw her, sitting there in the breakfast nook, wearing one of his button up shirts. He always had found the sight of a girl in a dress shirt hot as all Hell! She sat there, cross legged sipping on a Ceasar cocktail. By the looks of it, she had had a few already. She gestured him to come-hither with a single finger, in a slow, very seductive way. Staring at him with a look only she could ever cast; it drove him wild. It was fiery and mischievous and full of sex. Her eyes could say so much with so little effort.

He obeyed her order.

As he came closer she stood up, revealing she was wearing nothing but his shirt, and seeing as they were of similar height it was short, and the wind blowing from the window behind her lifted the skirt of the shirt, revealing her bare thighs and perfectly toned ass.

Richard was defenseless. He could feel his cock slowly filling with blood. Every heart beat was magnified, making it swell by the pump.

Callie grabbed him by the belt. She loved him in his uniform. His arms looked good with the sleeves rolled up and his fresh haircut showed up his jaw bone. She grasped his belt and passed a finger from his collar bone to his chin simultaneously walking past him and pulling his belt as though she was walking a dog.

As she turned, she bent over slightly, looking back at him. Richard noticed a clear butt plug just peeking out. He was surprised. He knew Callie was only into anal stimulation when she was extremely aroused! This called for another long, exhausting night!

Richard followed her to the living room, where she shoved him into the sofa. She took his cap and tossed it, slowly unbuttoned his shirt and then stood up, legs spread widely. He hadn’t noticed her heels were on. This could only mean she was feeling sexy and in a mood to feast on testosterone.

His erection was noticeable through his pants. She told him to sit tight and relax as she blindfolded him. He could hear her footsteps move to the bedroom and quickly return to where he was waiting.

He felt the leather pass along his cheek bone. “Fuck, he thought, she brought out the crop!”

“I heard you’ve been a bad boy, showing up late for work?” said Callie.

“Yes Ma’am” he replied, obediently.

She gave him a quick smack on his bulging cock. That was it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He tore off the blindfold and before it hit the ground he was standing behind her, holding the crop under her chin, lightly choking her. She let out a slight moan as she pushed her ass towards him.

He whispered in her ear “Well now, isn’t this a change of pace. Don’t you think, miss Callie?” She nodded.

He grabbed her by the waist, dropping the crop and forcefully sat her down where he’d been. He tore off his boots and tied her wrist with a lace. He could tell this was having an effect. She’d wanted him to be dominant for a while and he was just finally feeling comfortable to treat her like a piece of meat again. He could smell her sweet pussy as he roped her wrist tighter.

He grabbed her face, applying light pressure and turned her head as he glided his mouth from her midchest to her face and back down, leaving a light trail of saliva from his tongue tracing the movement.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

Callie closed her eyes and tilted her head back, lightly moaning once more.

Richard gave off a coy, sideways smile. He grabbed the crop from the floor and pushed it between her legs. Lightly tapping both sides of her inner thighs. He glanced at her pussy and could see the moist opening was already aroused. Her clit was swollen and hard, her lips puffy clearly telling me she had played with herself earlier.

He asked her “Has my filthy slut been touching herself without my permission?” She nodded. “What should we do about that then?” He asked. “Perhaps some punishment is in order?” he continued.

He moved his way to her inner thighs, kissing them and passing his mouth down to her knees. He was taking his time, although Callie was arching her back and nearly begging to be fucked. After a few minutes of teasing her thighs, ignoring her wet cunt every time he passed by it, he straddled her.

Sitting atop of her, he removed his t-shirt, revealing his muscles and grabbed her by the hair. She kissed his check before he forced her to lock lips with him.

They kissed, bit each other’s lips, and sucked on each other’s tongues before anything went any further. By now they were both panting, both aroused and both ready to dive into ecstasy together. But Richard refused.

He reached back, sliding a finger between her lips and observing the wetness which had just come from her pussy. He locked eyes with her as he licked it off ever so slowly. It made her sigh out another weak moan. Her eyes were soft now; they’d lost the controlling stare she had earlier.

“You want a pregame orgasm?” he asked, slowly moving his body between her legs. Before she could answer his tongue had already flicked her clit resulting in her body twitching. She was fucking aroused!

Richard continued to lick, flick and suck on her gorgeously moist opening. It tasted so nice, he wanted all of it. It was sweet, with a hint of sour which was only detectable after swallowing. He couldn’t believe how good she tasted.

As he ate her out, he occasionally passed his tongue on her puckered ass hole. He loved her ass. It was so gorgeous, round, and had the perfect jiggle when he fucked her.

“Fuck me, please. I can’t take it anymore, I’m going to explode” cried Callie.

Richard stopped and pondered for a moment and took out his erect cock. Callie looked at it with hunger. It had definitely gotten bigger in the recent months. The veins were bulging, the head was full of blood and his precum was dripping from the tip. She motioned with her tongue that she wanted to lick it, but Richard ignored her. This was about her being pleased.

He grabbed her, forcing her to stand, still with her hands tied and led her to the other couch in front of the window. He wanted to show off his hot little slut. She bent her over so she was looking outside and grazed his throbbing member along her opening. Appreciating every drop of lubrication she had.

He dive his cock into her all the way and she let out a loud moan of pleasure and slight pain. He started pumping her harder and harder and she only moaned louder and louder. The whole neighbourhood would be aware of what this freaky couple were doing!

He was pulling her hair as he plunged into her, pulling her head back so he could kiss her with a fiery passion. He slapped her round ass, leaving a hand print. Callie only went wilder with every action. Her pussy was getting tight and was literally dripping on their leather couch as he kept sliding in and out.

Richard felt her cum. Her pussy tightened and her knees released, making her a crumbling mess of body and sweat on the couch. He refused to stop. Instead, he grabbed her by the waist forcing her back into the window and he kept increasing his speed and force. His hip flexors were in pain due to how hard he was hitting her ass with every thrust.

Callie came again, this time with a violent full body orgasm. Richard loved it when they were so powerful. He pulled out and let her rest for a few seconds before starting to eat her out again. Within a minute he had what he wanted. Callie was gushing into his mouth; she expelled it with such force it hit the back of his throat as well as splashing on his shoulders and chest. She watched it trickle down his muscles all the way down to his cock.

Finally she asked “Please, take the lace off, I want to finish you in my mouth…” Richard gingerly untied his lace from her wrist, standing in full view of the window as people walked their dogs, most likely curious neighbours who wanted a free show.

Callie hoped on her knees, hair stuck to her forehead, sweat glistening and a bit of mascara running from her eyes. She throat fucked herself on his cock. Lapping up her own juices and his precum. She repeatedly deep throated him and licked his shaft from the balls to the tip.

If there was one thing Callie knew what to do well, it was cock sucking. Richard was always amazed, every time, at how careful and attentive she was. She knew his special spots better than he did and she had no problem exploiting them making weak in the knees. She jerked him off as she sucked on his balls and licked his perineum.

Richard couldn’t take it and his knees started to buckle as his toes curled. Callie leaned back, opening her mouth for his load as she kept vigorously rubbing him. She begged him “Cum in my filthy little slut mouth. I want your cum down my throat”.

No sooner had the words parted her tongue, his hot load of cum met it. She engulfed the head of his cock and sucked every drop clean from him.

They sat there sitting, sweating, panting and smiling. Richard looked over at her and said, let’s wash up quickly, grab a drink and go jump in our swing downstairs…

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors