Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cupcake

"A sweet treat leads to sweeter meet"

9
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It had become the best part of my day; every afternoon just before closing, fifteen minutes of time alone with her…

But I’m getting ahead of myself, let’s go back a little. New job, new city, everything bright and shiny, waiting to be discovered. I had moved for work, and everything had fallen into place nicely.

Late one afternoon in mid-autumn, as I made my way home, I walked past a café and felt like something sweet. It was quiet inside, no other customers but me, the last staff members leaving as I entered. A lone woman was on the phone, her back to the door finalising last minute orders for the following day. The owner, I assumed.

I stood at the counter, waiting patiently. I was in no rush. The call continued on, eventually ending, and then she turned to me. I still remember that moment in vivid detail; it was as if a sudden current of energy swept through the room and filled me from head to toe. If you ask me to describe her in more detail I cannot, for that feeling blurs everything away and the detail dissolves, leaving just the pure electricity of the moment. I was incapable of coherent thought, and words seemed to tumble nonsensically from my mouth.

“Are you okay?” she said, eying me suspiciously. It was cold outside, and my babbling and long coat may have given the wrong impression.

“Sorry, I just had a moment of…. Well, to be honest, I’m not sure! My apologies, I can normally construct a sentence, sometimes whole paragraphs even.”

She smiled politely, but I knew that the best course of action would be a hasty retreat.

“I… I was just after a cupcake, if you have one left? People in the office say they’re amazing.” I lied, desperately trying to salvage the situation. My office was miles away, and it wasn’t even an office!

“I’m sorry,” she said, “sold out for today. Maybe tomorrow, come a little earlier, okay.”

I smiled and nodded, backing away from the counter and left, closing the door quietly behind me. All the way home I ran it back in my mind, over and over again. Her face, her voice… there was something about her that I couldn’t stop thinking about. For the next two weeks, I went back every day, the same time, same routine. I think she thought I was a little crazy, but she humoured me nonetheless. Eventually, she kept one back for me, knowing I would come.

A few more weeks passed, and each time I was there we would chat a little more. Her name was Jenn, she was the owner, and without question the sexiest woman I had ever known. Most of the time I don’t think she even realised it, but it flowed from her, and I was caught in its wake, happily ensnared.

I opened the door one afternoon, Jenn had my cupcake on the counter ready and waiting, the telephone cradled on her shoulder, listening intently. “Mmm hmm, yep……. Yes, I can, but at such short notice….. Yes. No. Not for that. No, it’s impossible for that little….. Oh! Okay, I misunderstood. Then yes. No problem. See you at seven.” Hanging up the phone, she took a deep breath and sighed. “Hi Sam,” she smiled, though looked a little weary.

“Everything okay?” I asked

“Mmm? Oh, yes, nothing bad, just a big order, last minute. But, they’re willing to pay double, so I can’t complain... not really anyway.” She laughed a little, and leant back on the counter. “The only real problem is everyone has gone, which means a frantic few hours for me”.

“I could help!” The words were out of my mouth a little too quickly, and I regretted them instantly, too keen, too desperate.

She smiled and laughed gently, “Thank you, but I’ll be fine”.

“Of course, absolutely.” I gathered my composure as quickly as I could, “I do like baking though, don’t get much of a chance at home. The offer is there, it would be my pleasure”.

I watched her face as the thoughts ran through her head, from dismissal to laughter until finally puzzlement, when she said, “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“I never joke about baking.”

She smiled, genuinely, a little chuckle escaping her perfect mouth. “You’d help me bake 200 cupcakes, right now, for no other reason than you like baking?”

“Yes.”

A moment passed, and she looked at me, really looked at me…

“You’re crazy… I’m crazy for letting you! But ok, let’s go.”

A surge of excitement ran through my body, the two of us, alone… I followed eagerly into the kitchen.

 

The next three hours were a blur of activity, measuring, sifting, pouring, tray after tray after tray; no sooner was one batch brought out than the next was in, filling the kitchen with a delicious, warm aroma. There were racks everywhere, cakes cooling in the walk-in refrigerator to speed the process. Frosting, decorating, boxing, then onto the next. Twenty-five, then fifty, seventy-five. “Something’s Burning!” Eighty-five, 120, 150, 190…. Two hundred. The last box was done, as perfect as the first, and we stood and admired our work. The moment was broken by a knock at the kitchen door, the delivery driver awaiting his cargo. Loaded and suddenly gone, a few spares on the bench top the only evidence remaining of our work. We stood in the now empty kitchen, strangely quiet after the frenetic activity of the last few hours.

“Drink?” Jenn smiled, indicating the other room. I nodded, and followed, feeling tired but my mind buzzing.

“I keep a bottle of wine back here for times like these, is white wine okay?”

“Perfect.”

Two glasses in hand, she came over to the table where I had sat and poured, the wine running coolly down my throat. Jenn closed her eyes and let the wine do its work, sighing deeply, contentedly. Her arms slowly raised from her sides until they were over her head, stretching out her back and pressing her breasts firmly against the front of her blouse, her nipples semi-erect behind the fabric. I forced myself to look away, but felt a stir within me.

I concentrated on my wine, not trusting myself any further. “Sam?” Jenn was looking at me directly, those eyes fixed on me in a way that made me shiver with desire.

“Can I ask a favour,” she said, “well, another favour?”

“Of course”

“My shoulders get really stiff, would you mind…?”

I managed not to choke on my wine and got up smoothly from my chair, coming around behind her and taking her shoulders in my hands. I started gently massaging them and could feel the tight knot of muscle slowly release its tension, bit by bit. I knuckled the top of her spine with strong gentle force until I felt her really begin to relax, then using my thumbs I ran them up the vertebrae in her neck, into her hair and back down again. My fingers continued to press and squeeze the tension from her until she sighed, a gentle “mmmmm” escaping her lips. Her head had fallen forward as I was working on her, and I knew I had to take the opportunity now.

I bent down, and lightly brushed the side of her neck with my lips…

“SAM!” Jenn cried, and I sprang back, knowing I’d gone too far.

I stood there as she got quickly to her feet, my mouth gaping soundlessly, trying to explain.

She crossed the distance between us in a moment, so fast I barely saw her move. Her hand came up and I braced for the slap, the sting of it on my cheek sharp and immediate.

“How dare you! How could you… All this time that’s what you were thinking?!  How could you make me wait so long!!” She reached behind my neck and pulled me into a long deep kiss, passionate and intense. Her mouth opened to me and her tongue came seeking mine. My arms locked around her waist and lifted her into me.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

“God, I’ve been dreaming of this! Ever since that first day, it’s like something went off inside me and my libido went into overdrive! I’m so wet at the end of the day just waiting for you to walk in that door, I have to use all my self-control not to disappear out the back and touch myself!”

“I thought it was just me! God Jenn, you are on my mind all day and night! I want you, every part you, I’m crazy just thinking of you!

With that, Jenn jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me hard. “Out the back… the kitchen…. Now!” With her body pressed close, I carried her to the kitchen, my hands cupping her ass until I could sit her on the bench top. The moment it touched, she was clawing at my shirt, undoing the buttons then abandoning the attempt and just ripping, exposing one hard nipple to the air and taking it instantly into her mouth. My legs buckled a little at the sensation, feeling my cock swell harder inside my pants, begging for release. Her other hand moved over my stomach to my belt, pulling at it, then the button, forcing her way inside until she had it wrapped around my cock, hard and hot in her grasp. I moaned loudly and disengaged, ripping the rest of my shirt off then quickly stepping out of my pants, standing naked before her, breathing heavily. Jenn licked her lips and slid off the bench, dropping to her knees and taking me in her mouth in one fluid movement. The sensation was almost overwhelming as she worked on my cock, her tongue driving me to the edge then bringing me back time and again before she stopped suddenly.

“Stay right there, don’t move,” she said.

She got off the floor and started to undress, first the shirt, then the bra, revealing her perfect tits and nipples so hard they begged to be sucked…

Her skirt was next and my cock spasmed at the sight of her; all this time she wasn’t wearing underwear… Lying on the bench, she opened her legs and her pussy for me, making sure I could see every part of her. “I want you to stroke your cock, while I watch and stroke my pussy.”

She didn’t have to ask me twice, and my hand quickly grabbed my cock and started stroking it as her fingers teased her clit, then ran all the way down her slit and back again, covering them in wet glossy juice. My other hand reached for my nipple and began to tease it, flicking and pulling, the other firmly holding my now rock hard cock, moving up and down the shaft with deliberate slowness, drawing out the pleasure of each stroke.

Her pussy was wet now, very wet. Her juices had thoroughly covered her fingers as she teased herself, dipping them inside and putting them to her mouth.

“Your turn – stay right there, don’t move!” I said, looking around the kitchen until I saw what I was searching for, returning to stand in front of her. “Close your eyes,” which she did for a moment until the tickle of the basting brush made them open again in surprise. The bristles flicked her pussy with delicate touches, teasing her clit mercilessly with feathery caresses. I dipped the brush into the juices of her slit, then grabbed a leftover cup cake and began to baste it, the glossy finish making it look extremely delectable. “Every day, from now on, this is the cup cake I want you to serve me. A special cake for a special customer.” I took a big exaggerated bite, savouring the flavour in my mouth. It was everything I had dreamed, and more. Jenn groaned and began working her pussy with her fingers again, unable to take her eyes off me eating her cake, eating her...

Her nipples were begging to be sucked, hard and erect, just waiting for my mouth to close over them. I made her lie back on the bench, and held my mouth above her left breast, my breath hot. I slid my tongue out and flicked the tip, a gasp from her telling me I was going in the right direction. I very carefully traced the nipple with the tip of my tongue, making it slippery with my saliva then doing the same to the other. Jenn’s hand hadn’t stopped moving between her legs, stuffing her pussy with her fingers then teasing her clit as she watched me move over her tits. There was a bowl of powdered sugar nearby left over from earlier that had given me an idea; I grabbed it and poured a little over her breasts then gently blew away the excess. The result was her perfect nipples covered in soft white sugar, even sweeter than they were before.

I met her eyes with a wolfish grin and dropped my head down to the first, sucking it into my mouth and feeling its hardness roll around my tongue. My hand moved down over her stomach until I found her pussy and joined hers in stroking and caressing its wetness. Jen took my hand and pushed my fingers inside; I knew I needed no further invitation. I began to massage her cunt from within, the base of my palm occasionally rubbing her clit while my fingers searched for her G-spot. My mouth continued to suck and lick her nipples, moving from one breast to the other and back, all the while my fingers tickling the depths of her pussy. Her juices were running down my fingers, and I increased the tempo to match her wriggling hips.

Her breath started to grow shallow and I knew she wasn’t far off coming, my finger fucking increasing in pressure at the spot I knew would drive her wild. Sliding slick fingers into her dripping wet pussy and sucking her nipples hard into my mouth, her thighs began to close around my hand and her body started to stiffen, then slowly she became completely still. A groan from the very depths of her body started to make its way from her mouth, then poured out in a long deep scream of pleasure, her pussy clenching around my hand and flooding with cum. Her hips jerked up and down on the bench as she rode the orgasm, and I kept fucking her with my fingers, wanting this amazing woman to drown in ecstasy. I moved around as quickly as I could until I was between her legs, fingers still buried deep in her cunt, then withdrew them quickly and slid my hard cock all the way inside her, grabbing her hips and driving my cock home.

Her eyes flew open at the sensation as her still-twitching cunt opened to me, filling her up. I knew she was ready for me and began to fuck her hard and deep, drawing my length all the way out then plunging back in, each time making both of us groan with pleasure. The slap of my body against her ass, my balls bouncing off her cheeks, the smells and sounds that were filling the room drove us both on and on, and soon I knew she would come again.

“Jenn, yes, come on me, come all over my cock, then later you can lick it all clean.”

The suggestion seemed to flick a switch in her, and she bucked wildly against me, pulling me as deep as she possibly could into her pussy, her fingers a blur on her clit as I felt her cunt contract around me. “Ohhh FFFuuuuccccKKKKKKK!!!” she screamed as she came again, her body convulsing against me, her legs locked around my waist and not letting go. I stayed inside her, feeling the delicious tensing of her pussy around my cock, breathing heavily and taking in her body, so beautiful as it lay beneath me.

Slowly, the tension in her body subsided, and I slid my cock out from between her lips, a sad little “oh” following closely behind. “Jenn, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met! I want you all the time, in every possible way; anything you want, name it, and it’s yours.”

Jenn smiled a wicked smile, recovered enough to want more…

“Well then, bring that cock up here and let’s get started….”

 

Published 
Written by drumbeats
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments