Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day by the lake

5
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It is a lovely day, the sun is shining. You pick me up but won’t tell me where we are going. While you’re driving, your hand moves onto my knee slowly, working its way up my skirt, touching my inner thigh but then you just work your way back down again. I’m staring at you wondering why your not touching my pussy.

“I wanted to feel you touching me," I say.

You just turn your head and say, “Oh I love teasing you,” with a cheeky grin on your face.

I’m so frustrated! You just keep smiling, knowing how much I want you. We finally arrive. I have no idea where we are. It's lovely. There is a big lake surrounded by grass and we are the only two there. When we get out of the car, you put a big blanket on the grass. We both sit down and you have made us a lovely picnic.

You ask me if I’m hungry.

I whisper in your ear, “Yes, but not for food.”

You just look at me and smile. I want you so badly, my thong is soaking with my juices. I lean over to kiss you, trying to get you close to me, wanting to feel you deep inside my wet pussy.

"Not now,” you whisper, giving me a kiss.

You pour us a glass of wine and feed me strawberries, running your finger across my lips. I open my mouth and start sucking on your finger. You move closer to me, removing your finger from my mouth.

"I want you right here and now” I say.

You run your fingers through my hair and then down my face, pulling me towards you and kissing me hard. We're lying side by side and I lift my leg over your hip, grinding my body against you, with my hand on your back. Your hand is stroking its way down my body. It sends a shiver through me. You pull my top down and flip out one of my tits from my bra and then you kiss it gently, then start nibbling and sucking hard on my nipple. I let out a moan, it feels so good. Your hand slides up my skirt, you're stroking my wet pussy through my thong, then you pull it to one side and slip two fingers inside me.

"I love it when your wet,” you whisper.

"Hmmm, me too," I giggle.

Your fingers are circling around inside me. I’m moaning 'cause it feels so good, then you stop, remove your fingers and put them in your mouth.

"Mmmm you taste good!”

I blush, but it’s so sexy watching you sucking me off your fingers. You kiss me and I can taste myself on your lips.

I unbutton your shirt and run my hands along your chest, your lips still on mine, your tongue invading my mouth. I slide your shirt off and start kissing your neck. You roll me, so I’m on my back and kneel over me. You run your hands up my top and pull it over my head, then unclip my bra and remove it. You're lying on top of me, your chest against mine. I love the feeling of your skin touching mine. You thrust your hips against me and I can feel your hard cock.

“You want me,” you say.

"Yes,” I smile.

You stand up and unzip your trousers. They fall to the ground and you're standing in front of me with nothing on. Your cock is solid, the tip dripping with pre cum.

“I want you,” I say. “Please, I want you now.”

You come back down beside me and undo my skirt, slowly pulling it off me. I’m now lying with just a thong on, my heart racing, wondering what you’re going to do next. You lean over me and rub your cock along my thong. I tilt my hips, so I can feel more of you, trying to make you slip inside, but you don’t allow that to happen. You grab hold of your cock pull my thong to the side and begin to rub the tip of your cock over my clit. I moan

“You like that?” You whisper.

I nod.

You then run your cock up and down my slit, rubbing against me, circling around my entrance, but don’t go inside me.

"Please?” I beg, but you won’t.

I try to pull you into me, but you grab my hands holding them above my head and lie on top of me so I can’t move.

You kiss me hard and say you want your cock in my mouth.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

You lie on the rug and I straddle you. I’m kissing you and grinding myself against your very hard cock. I try to get you to slip inside me, but just as you're about to enter me, you grab my hips and lift me.

"Not yet,” you whisper in my ear.

I kiss my way down your body and I run my tongue along your shaft, then around the tip. I slowly suck and lick your cock. You lift your hips, pushing your throbbing cock into my mouth until you hit the back of my throat. I gag. Then I start sucking, hard.

“That’s fucking good,” you gasp.

I smile but don’t stop.

I move to your balls, kissing, licking and sucking them hard, both of them in my mouth, my eyes fixed on yours. I’m getting wetter as I pleasure you. One hand moves to your ass, while the other grabs hold of your cock and hits the tip off my tongue. I take your cock in my mouth again and as I do, I slip my finger inside your ass. You moan with pleasure, as my finger slides in and out of your ass. I love knowing how much you are enjoying it. You get me to stop and I look at you wondering why.

“I don’t want to cum, yet,” you say.

I kiss my way up your body until I reach your lips. I kiss you long and hard, rubbing my soaking wet pussy on your cock. You grab my ass and pull me towards you, until my clit is at your mouth. You lick me through my thong. I’m soaking wet as you run your finger along my slit and then up to my ass. You slide it inside, as you pull my thong over with your teeth. You lick and suck hard on my clit. My body is tensing and I know I’m going to come. You grab my ass tightly, as my whole body goes into a spasm, over and over again and I come on your face. I roll off you and I’m lying on the blanket I can hardly open my eyes.

You lean over to kiss me and whisper, “I’m not done with you yet.”

I manage to smile.

You get me on my knees and make me lean forward and then you stretch over me, kissing the back of my neck. I can feel your hard cock between my legs, as you kiss your way down my back. Your hands are rubbing my ass, then slap it.

I let out a squeal!

You rub and kiss it gently then do it again and again. It's sore, but every time you rub and kiss it, which makes it better. I want you so badly. Then suddenly, you slam your throbbing hard cock deep inside me, taking me by surprise! I can feel your cock moving slowly in and out of my pussy.

"Faster!" I say.

You thrust harder and faster. My juices are running down my leg, your finger is rubbing on my very sensitive clit and I don’t think I can take much more. Your hands then move to my tits, twisting my nipples with your fingers. You make me stroke my clit and my whole body is tingling. I know I’m going to come again. You pull out of me and rub your cock up, towards my ass, circling until it slips inside. You stop pushing, giving my body a chance to accept your cock. I moan, as you slide deeper into my ass, thrusting very gently and slowly as I cry out. You slide your fingers inside me and rub my clit with your thumb.

"Please...” I beg, “I don’t think I can take much more!”

But you keep going, thrusting harder and faster. My body is tensing so much, as I release, you hold me tight and I can feel your hot sticky cum fill my ass. We both collapse onto the rug and I move, so my head is lying on your chest and we cuddle for a while.

Published 
Written by dirtygirl1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments