Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner For Two

"My first time with a much older man."

20
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you like this story. It happened eight years ago when my parents were living in Abu Dhabi. I used to spend my holidays between term time with them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was the first time I’d had sex with an older man and confirmed my preference for older guys. Anyway, please enjoy."

I stretched my arms up high over my head as I turned, posing in front of the full-length mirror. My new canary yellow bra and thong looked so good against my new golden tan, my pale brown nipples and freshly waxed pussy were both clearly visible through the sheer underwear. I sighed in satisfaction, poor Chris wouldn’t stand a chance when he gets a look at this little vision of pure eighteen-year-old sexuality.

Hearing the ‘bong’ of the taxi driver texting his arrival on my mobile, I slid into my little black dress, smoothing it down my thighs. I then slipped into my knock-off Le Boutain black stilettos. I quickly ran a brush through my shiny dark brown hair, the ends just flicking up over my shoulders. Satisfied with the result, I picked up my bag and tottered on my unfamiliar high heels down the marble stairway towards the front door. 

“See you later mum, don't wait up for me," I cried to the open door of the TV room.

"Okay love, make sure you've got your phone with you. Let us know what you're doing," my mum replied.

"Okay, I’ve got it, see you later, bye,” I replied, as I left the cool of the villa into the hot and humid atmosphere outside. 

I quickly walked the ten metres out of the gate to the cab, feeling pricks of perspiration already forming on my forehead. I hurriedly opened the front passenger door and jumped into the cool of the air-conditioning.

"Jumeira Towers please."

 

A short twenty-minute ride later, we pulled up in front of the magnificent entrance to the five-star hotel. I paid the forty-five dirham fare and gave him a five dirham tip. 

He grinned at me and said, “I like you British ladies, so generous. I work all night, madame. Call me if you need a ride home.” He handed me his card.

Chris was waiting at the door; he was dressed immaculately in a white long-sleeved shirt and a pair of white linen trousers, he looked gorgeous. I felt a stirring deep in my tummy as I stared like a love-struck teenager at him. His recent tan contrasted beautifully with his white outfit.

He grasped my shoulders firmly and kissed me on both cheeks, then gave me a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"Erm, I hate to spoil the moment Chris,” I interrupted him, as I pulled slightly away from his embrace. “You do know that public displays of affection are illegal in this country, don't you?” I continued.

"Oh gee, sorry, I forgot. Anyway, it's a bit late to do anything about that now. You look fabulous, Jay. That dress really goes well with your tan. Would you like to go to Ray's bar for a drink, before we go to the restaurant?" He was flustered and jabbered nervously.

I loved seeing a grown man getting so obviously nervous, so adorable.

"Sure, that would be lovely," I replied, also a little nervously. I was still amazed that I'd netted such a good catch. 

 

I’d never been to Ray’s bar before, but I’d heard it was fabulous. I wasn’t disappointed. The bar was just incredible; it was decorated in a contemporary, minimalist style and had wrap-around windows that gave views all over the city and along the corniche. Being so high up on the sixtieth floor; it induced mild vertigo in me. This sensation, for some strange reason, served to make it even more exciting.

Chris was about thirty-five; so almost twice my age, but for me that was just perfect. I just loved older men. Boys my age really didn't do it for me at all. In my limited experience they were fumbling, gauche and so inexperienced. Worst of all they didn't have a clue how to treat a girl. Maybe I had just been unlucky, but it seemed to me that they were always in a race to empty their balls as quickly as they could. That certainly didn't work for me. I’d found that sex with girls was a much more reliable proposition, at least they didn’t need constant directions and re-assurance of their prowess.

If I had to choose, my ideal man would have been my step-dad, Carl. Although he was quite old at fifty-seven, he had charm to spare. What he lacked in youthfulness, he made up for in his vitality and sheer exuberant sexuality. He exuded charisma from every pore of his skin. Most of which I'd seen. He was as careless about nudity as my mum. He frequently never bothered to dress when he walked from his bedroom to the room he used as his dressing room. He sometimes disdained even the use of a towel. I loved seeing him like that; the sight of his big cock swinging with each step, never failed to make me clench my thighs in lust at his negligent display.

Despite his advanced years, he was still in remarkably good shape. He had broad shoulders and a really manly chest. I also knew; having seen him naked so often, that he shaved both his chest and his genitalia. He was such a smooth and sexy temptation for someone like me, an over-sexed eighteen-year-old girl. A girl with uncontrollable sex hormones flooding through her body. I'd often used the mental image of his body, as fodder for my masturbatory fantasies. On many occasions I had imagined his strong hands pinioning me to my bed; as his hard cock plunged deep inside me, filling me with his hot come. Also, the thought of his come splashing over my belly and perky tits was more than sufficient to push me over the edge. Luckily, he had no idea of my taboo thoughts.

I looked across the table at Chris; he was just so lush, was the best way to describe him. He was about six-feet-two, which was an inch shorter than Carl. His tanned arms were smooth and muscular and covered with a fine down of blonde hairs. His chest; as I could see partly exposed by his open collar, also had a light covering of curly blonde hairs. I shuddered in anticipation of seeing more and thought of running my long scarlet lacquered nails across his bulging pecs. I imagined scratching my nails lightly down across his narrow waist and into his forest of blonde pubes and feeling them part before I stroked along the length of his erect penis. The thought of him jerking, as he felt my nails on its tumescence was intoxicating. Once again, I shuddered at the salacious thoughts, until I was awoken rudely from my thoughts.

"Jay, are you with me?”

I jerked back into reality. “Sorry, I was miles away, day-dreaming. I do that sometimes,” I replied, as a guilty blush suffused my face and neck.

“I was just asking if you'd like another drink here? Or, if you wanted to go upstairs to the restaurant now?"

“Let's go up to the restaurant, I'm starving,” I replied, my mind still full of my earlier thoughts and a definite feeling of anticipatory moistness already making itself felt between my legs.

 

The dinner was nothing short of fabulous perfection. The restaurant certainly deserved its exemplary reputation. We started with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot non-vintage champagne, my absolute favourite. Mum and I jokingly called it Vivo click, because she couldn’t master the pronunciation of the correct name. Bless her. I had a starter of seared asparagus and scallops and followed it with a wonderful dish of poached wild salmon, flown in fresh that day from Scotland. This was accompanied by a fresh and fruity Pinot Gris. Chris of course, ever the carnivore, started with calves liver, followed by a huge filet of beef. What a caveman! He was obviously anticipating the need to maintain his strength I thought to myself. He opted for a glass of rich-red, Australian Shiraz. Good choice, I love Australian wines too.

Neither of us bothered with dessert, instead, we skipped straight to a brandy for me and a single-malt for him. After conferring with the waiter, Chris stood, and like a proper gentleman, he pulled my chair back allowing me to stand. We left the table and were shown to the smoking lounge. I lit up my first cigarette of the day and  Chris lit up a small cigar. This was something else that reminded me of my sexy step-dad. It seemed that uncannily, Chris was conspiring to do everything right to turn me on; I mused to myself, as we both relaxed in silence. We were both enjoying our respective smokes when the young Filipina waitress brought us our drinks from the dining room. The Louis XIII cognac was like an angel-kiss on my tongue. Before I’d finished my first glass, Chris ordered me another with a large twenty-five-year-old Macallan whisky for himself. I’d seen the drinks menu and couldn’t believe the prices. Our two drinks alone, cost more than a meal for four. He was really trying to impress. If he only knew? I was already smitten. He could have saved his money.

The combination of the pre-dinner champagne; wine with the meal and now two large brandies, were playing havoc with my senses. I was buzzing and I could feel what seemed like every nerve ending in my body. I needed something other than alcohol now. I needed an orgasm. 

I turned to Chris and gripped his thigh a couple of inches below the distinctive shape of his impressive but still flaccid cock. 

“If you feed me any more alcohol, I'm going to pass out; so if you'd like to fuck me, you'd better take me to your room right now."

“Then my room it is then young lady, it would be such a shame not to finish this wonderful evening with a bang," he quipped in reply.

 

Two minutes later we were in the lift; he punched the button for the fifty-eighth floor, then turned and put his arms around me. He pulled me firmly against his chest and covered my mouth with his. He dropped his hands down my back and gripped the twin orbs of my bum, pulling me hard against his growing erection. As he pulled up against my bottom; I could feel my labia spread apart and in so doing, I could feel a flood of my juices slide into the gusset of my thong. My arms circled his waist and I pulled him harder against me, mashing my sensitive tits against his chest. My tongue snaked into his mouth, tasting the tang of cigars and malt whisky. I nearly came on the spot, as I identified the distinctive tastes. It was so redolent of the smell of my step-dad and the strong almost overpowering sexual association.

Our frantic prelude to sex was interrupted by the gong, announcing our arrival at the fifty-eighth floor. Panicking slightly, I hurriedly tried to smooth the back of my dress down from where Chris had lifted it above my hips as he massaged my bum cheeks. My lipstick, so carefully applied earlier, was smeared all over my mouth by our short but rudely interrupted snog.

I looked in the full-length mirror in the lift and giggled. "God what a mess I look, it looks like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards."

Chris grinned, "That's nothing to what you'll look like in half an hour, if I get my way with you."

“Oooh sir, you're not going to take advantage of an innocent young maiden are you?" I asked coquettishly.

“Just you wait and see," he chuckled in reply.

 

Arriving at his room, he swiped his card and opened the door, he bowed deeply and ushered me through the doorway into his luxurious hotel room.

“Nice room, Chris. Just look at that view, you can see right down the Corniche, it's lovely."

I quickly crossed the expansive living room and wandered through the billowing drapes, out onto the balcony. As I stood at the rail, I felt him come up behind me.

“Not as lovely as you,” he said, as he circled my waist with his big sun-bronzed hands.

I leant forward over the balcony rail and felt Chris nuzzle my neck with his lips, his stubble scratched lightly against my skin. A charge of electricity flashed through my body, unerringly finding its destination in my tingling clitoris. I pushed my head back against him as he licked around my ear and then took my earlobe in his mouth, suckling it like an infant at the nipple. He pulled my hair back hard and licked and sucked my neck, raising goosebumps down my spine.

“Oh yes, Chris. That is so good," I uttered breathlessly. "But please, don't mark me. I'll never be able to explain how I got a love-bite, considering I'm supposed to be out with the girls tonight”.

“Yes, that wouldn’t be a good idea. Especially as a man twice your age is about to fuck you,” he agreed.

Once more, he gripped me by the waist and turned me to face him, our mouths met in a long languorous kiss. Our tongues mashed together and darted in and out of each other’s mouths. He stood back and looked directly into my eyes. Then, he reached up and hooked the tips of his fingers under the straps of my little black dress and slipped them off my shoulders. As he released them, the dress slid down over my boobs, past my waist, down my flanks, and pooled on the floor of the balcony around my ankles. This left me standing there in just my yellow bra and thong. My dark nipples and the freshly waxed lips of my pussy were clearly visible through the diaphanous material. His eyes devoured the sight.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

“Fuck, you are so beautiful, Jay. I've imagined seeing you like this since the first time I saw you. You are far and away more beautiful than I ever believed possible."

“I could say the same about you too, Chris. I’ve done nothing but fantasise about you fucking me since I saw you in Carl’s office.”

I reached down and grasped his erect cock through his linen trousers and rubbed my thumb over the head. I could feel the wetness of his desire leak through the linen onto my fingertips. I reached behind me and I deftly unclipped my sheer yellow bra and allowed it to fall to join my dress on the floor. 

“Watch me, Chris. Watch what I've been doing as I’ve thought about you since we met last week," I said breathlessly.

I stepped back and sat down on the chair beside the table. I lifted my leg and placed the heel of my left foot onto the tabletop and spread my legs wide. Slowly, my eyes locked onto his. I moved my hand down and rubbed my fingers between my wet swollen lips, through the thin material of my thong. As I pressed hard against my wet cleft, my fingers pushed my outer labia out of the confines of the tiny yellow thong. He drew a deep breath. Then, he unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off his broad tanned shoulders. He stood up and undid the tie of his trousers, unbuttoned the fly, and allowed them to drop down his heavily muscled thighs. His cock was magnificent; it stood out at forty-five degrees from his body, it's foreskin drawn slightly back over the edge of his glans, pre-cum glistened wetly on the tip.

At the sight of his arousal, I shamelessly pulled my thong to one side and slid two fingers into my wetness. I pushed them deep, as my thumb circled my clit. My pink wetness glistened from the reflected light in the room. As my fingers increased the tempo of their thrusting, my eyes were fixed on the sight of his hardness. Seeing me masturbating so lewdly in front of him, he gripped his cock tightly in his right hand and started to wank it hard. He paused briefly and dropped a large globule of spit onto his hand and smeared it over his cock-head to give himself more lubrication. Up and down moved his hand in perfect synchronisation to my hand, as it slid through the gash of my gaping wet sex.

“I've dreamt of seeing you like this Chris, every time I've made myself cum since we met. I've done this, thinking of you and your big hard cock in front of me. Come closer, I want to suck you as you watch me masturbate for you." 

He took a half-pace forward, then knelt and pulled my brand-new thong down my legs and dropped it carelessly beside my bra. He then stood again, pulled back his foreskin fully, and offered the head of his cock to me. As he continued to wank the shaft, I sucked it’s shiny purple head into my mouth greedily. I matched the movements of my mouth to my fingers, as I stimulated my dripping pussy. I felt a minute twitch run through his cock, as my cheeks caved in with the force of my sucking. He released his cock and put both hands on each side of my head. Thankfully, he didn’t pull my mouth onto his raging hard-on but just held it gently. In an expression of silent thanks, I forced my face hard against him engulfing his cock entirely. My lips reached the base of his neatly shaven cock as I sucked it into my throat, causing me to gag and cough. My eyes filled with tears. But I loved it.

As the tempo increased, I felt myself approaching my orgasm. My thumb strummed my clit mercilessly, as I felt it approach. My fingering increased in speed, as did the movements of my mouth on his cock. Overcome by excitement, he quickly began to lose control. He started to fuck my face faster, each thrust hitting the back of my throat. This continued for a minute; until I felt a tremor begin through the fingers of my left hand, as it gripped his right bum cheek. 

His impending orgasm signaled itself clearly to me, as I felt his glutes start to clench tightly. Then, as if in confirmation. I felt a flood of his cum hit the back of my throat. This was accompanied by a grunt of pleasure from my lover. I swirled my tongue around his cock head and withdrew it slightly from the depths of my throat. I allowed squirt after squirt of his cum to fill my mouth. I gagged slightly, as I savoured the sweet and slightly salty taste. This sensation precipitated my own orgasm; my right hand with two fingers deep inside me in the shape of a clutching claw, as I stimulated my G spot. I rubbed the rubbery pad hard with my fingertips. I reached deeper inside myself with my two fingers with my thumb pressed hard against my clit. The sensory overload was incredible. My own orgasm crashed through me shortly after his. I flopped back in the chair and felt my ejaculate splash wetly down my thighs. 

He immediately dropped to his knees and caught the second of my little squirts across his chin. He pushed his stubbly face against my gaping cunt and his tongue dived deep inside me, seeking to suck me dry of my cum. As I felt the last trickle run down the crack of my arse, I pulled his face up to mine and we swapped each other's fluids. We both swirled them around our mouths and allowed the tastes to mingle in an orgy of cum. He collapsed onto the floor, his eyes riveted on the sight between my open thighs.

“So I take it, this isn't the first time for you then?" He asked, half in jest.

I giggled like a schoolgirl, "Not quite the first, but I've never done anything like that before, I loved it, can we do it again? Pleeease,” I begged.

"Well gee, Jay. Give a guy a minute to recuperate," he replied.

“Okay, I'm just going to the loo, and then I expect a repeat performance or something like it. I need to make the most of you while you’re here."

 

As I sat on the loo, I could feel more of my juices dribble out of me. Then I felt the hot stream of my pee as I began to empty my full bladder. I clutched my cunt hard and let my pee splash between my fingers. I could feel my clit throbbing and couldn’t help myself. I rubbed myself like a sex-crazed teenager. Once more, I orgasmed hard.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I found him laid naked on the bed. He was leaning against the richly upholstered headboard, idly stroking his half-hard cock as he looked at me. I stood there for a few moments; naked before him, enjoying his eyes feasting on my naked body.

“You took a long time, Jay. If I didn’t know you better, I could have thought you were diddling yourself in there.”

I blushed at the accuracy of his comment. If he only knew how fired up I was by what we’d done before my loo-break.

“Maybe I was, Chris. I see you’re doing something similar,” I replied, artfully avoiding his insinuation.

“Give me a twirl, honey. I want to see all of you," he asked, his voice husky with lust.

I put my hands on the under slope of my breasts and lifted them up, straining to take a nipple in my mouth. I barely managed a brief lick. I felt another charge rush through me, at the touch of my tongue on my erect nipple. Then I did as he requested, slowly turning until I was facing away from him.

“What a fantastic ass, Jay. I could see you looked fabulous in your dress, but I have to say your body is fabulous. Please don’t take this wrong, but your body is just made for fucking."

“You don't look so bad yourself, Chris,” I replied. “Your cock is just lush, I can't wait till you have it inside me. I just hope you’re not too big for me," I giggled.

I bent at the waist and leant forward and turned my head until I could look back at him. His cock was thankfully now fully erect, it was magnificent. He was stroking it slowly, his foreskin sliding backwards and forwards over his big purple glans. He looked at me intently, staring at the view of my arse cheeks that perfectly framed my dark rosette. Below it, the cleft of my still wet and engorged pussy split my swollen labia. I was so pleased that my mum had done such a good job this afternoon, waxing me completely bare. She had no idea why I was so keen to have it done. This felt so sexy, exposing my entire sex for him to see. My exhibitionist streak served only to excite me more, as I felt his gaze fixed intently upon me.

“Mmmm, not a hair in sight, just how I like it," he observed with a broad grin on his face.

“I had it done earlier, just for you, Chris. I didn't want to disappoint."

“How could a guy ever be disappointed at a sight like that?" he asked.

He swung his legs off the bed and walked around to stand behind me. He reached between my legs and felt my wetness with his fingers and insinuated his fingertips between my lips.

“That feels lovely and so welcoming," he said. 

I felt him spread my lips apart. Then felt them being spread further. I could feel the insistent pressure as he positioned the head of his hard cock between my engorged lips. A second later I felt them gape wide, as the head of his cock penetrated me with the first inch of his hard manhood. I grunted in such an un-ladylike way as he pushed another inch into me. I just loved the feeling, as his cock glided into my liquid depths. I opened my legs a little wider for both stability and to allow him better access to my gooey cunt.

Feeling me open up; he increased the depth of his strokes, pushing more of his lovely big cock into me. At last, he was fully home and I felt his heavy balls hit my clit, as the head of his cock slammed into my cervix. The mixed pleasure and pain were indescribably good and I knew my next orgasm wouldn't be long in coming. I leant forward a little more and braced myself against his thrusts with my left hand against the bathroom door jamb. 

My right hand was fully occupied, in both cupping his balls and mashing them against my clit. He buried himself balls-deep inside me. His hands moved from their grip on either side of my hips and I felt a new sensation. His fingers lingered either side of my sacral dimples, his thumbs making small circles in them.

“I just love your cute dimples, Jay. So sexy,” he said breathlessly.

I felt his hands move; then jolted, as I felt a probing digit. I was unsure if it was his finger or his thumb. Whichever it was; I jerked again, as I felt him press firmly against my rosebud. I had an uncontrollable urge to push back, as his digit eased its way gently into my tiny unspoiled arsehole. The feeling was incredible as he insinuated it into my virgin hole. I could feel him screwing it into me, twisting it deliciously on each in-stroke.  My orgasm approached quickly, as he reached around my bum with his other hand. I felt his hand brush across my hip and around past my waist and then he grabbed my madly swinging left tit. He kneaded it and tweaked and twisted my erect and crinkly nipple. The pain was intense. This added sensation tipped me over the edge and I orgasmed noisily and violently. I screeched yet again, with my usual obscenities.

Whether it was my squeals of pleasure or the iron grip of my inner cunt muscles squeezing his cock. I have no idea, but I felt him unload yet another heavy load of his cum. This time he flooded my insides with his hot spunk. Utterly spent, I couldn't help it. I fell forward onto my knees as I felt his final deep thrust slam inside me. With a masterly contortion; he followed me down, his cock still buried deep inside me and we both knelt there for what seemed like minutes, both trying to regain our breath and composure.

“Oh my God, that was so good. Fuck me again," I uttered breathlessly.

“What, again?" he asked incredulously. I'm not sure I can manage another one quite so soon. I'm not as young as I used to be. But I'm sure if you give me a few minutes, I'll be rarin’ to go,” he laughed.

“You’d better be, it’s only eleven o’clock and I never go to sleep until gone midnight.”

Published 
Written by oldenuff2knobetter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments