Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't You Dare Come

8
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.2k words 6.2k words

“Doctor Jacobson. Doctor Jacobson. Charlotte!”

The voice cut through the haze in Charlotte’s mind. Though she snapped back into reality, it didn’t prevent the reflexive and quite embarrassing, “Huh, what?” from slipping past her lips. She clutched the clipboard tighter to her chest as she managed to tear her gaze away from the patient lying on the hospital bed.

The attending look annoyed, “Please provide a summary of the patient’s symptoms and what you believe should be our prescribed course of treatment.”

Clearing her throat a nervously couple of times, Charlotte Jacobson glanced down at the clipboard she held in her hands, “Um… Lucas Smith, male, twenty-eight years of age. Suffering from appendicitis, not responsive to antibiotics.” At least the answer was simple enough, “Seeing as patient’s appendix has not burst yet, I’d recommend a laparoscopic appendectomy. Minimally invasive with a faster recovery time.” Whew. Thank God that’s over.

With the attending moving on to terrorize the next resident in the room, she allowed herself to drift off again to her fantasies. Fantasies fueled by the patient lying on the bed. Lucas Smith. Perfect black hair, green eyes that reflected the color of leaves at dusk, and a smile that made her swoon. The attending’s voice cut into her daydreaming once more, “Finnigan, prepare the patient, bring him up to OR three, then scrub in. You’ll be assisting.”

Finally done with the round, Charlotte prepared to leave the room with the other doctors, when she heard the voice call out, “You’ll be here to check up on me after my surgery, won’t you Doctor Jacobson?”

She turned around, staring dumbly at Lucas for a few seconds, then stammered out, “If that’s what you want.” She was probably just imagining the wink and grin he gave her as she hurried out the door after her attending. He couldn’t possibly be interested in her. He was well… him. And she was Charlotte Jacobson. Smart, sure. After all, she was a resident at one of the most prestigious teaching hospitals in the United States, learning every day from some of the most talented surgeons in the country.

But appearance wise, she was average, nondescript, forgettable. Hazel eyes, slightly wavy blonde hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. She wore the light blue scrubs and white doctor’s coat all residents wore while working in the hospital. Her shoes were ratty sneakers that were a bit worn out, but extremely comfortable. No makeup, no jewelry. Both would just get in the way, so they weren’t allowed. So really, Lucas Smith probably didn’t see anything in her. That wink and smile was just her imagination.

Before she could head down to the emergency room to see if anyone needed help, her attending stopped her, “Remember Doctor Jacobson, relationships with patients are strictly forbidden.”
———————

Five hours later, Charlotte frowned as she completed the stack of charts one of the other attendings had handed to her. She hated doing charts, but she knew they were important too. Charts allowed any doctor to know what symptoms the patient presented with, what sorts of medications they were already receiving, and most importantly, if they wanted extreme measures done to keep them alive. Some patient charts had three letter, “DNR- do not resuscitate,” these were the ones they had to let go. It just so happened she was working at the counter across from the room Lucas Smith was recovering in. Movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she looked up briefly to see Lucas waving. Was he waving at her? Frowning slightly, she made her way over to the room and walked inside, “Is everything okay?”

“Thought you said you’d be here to check up on me.”

Charlotte peered at the monitors reading his vital signs, responding softly, “I didn’t think you were serious.” Everything looked fine. The patient would probably be out of here in two or three days. Still, just to be safe, she pulled off the stethoscope hanging around her neck and pressed it to his chest, listening to his heart.

“You think I say that to every female doctor, Doctor Jacobson?” His eyes glimmered playfully, “Do you think I’m some sort of player?” He snapped his fingers, “Perhaps a sex fiend who just wants to get into every woman’s pants?”

Charlotte felt heat rushing to her face, “No no, I just thought that you were joking. I mean I’m really not…” she trailed off, “... that interesting.”

He chuckled, “You are plenty interesting Doctor Jacobson. But I’ll let you in on a little secret.” He lowered his voice, beckoning her closer with a finger. Of course, she listened, bending down so he could whisper playfully into her ear, “I am actually quite the sex fiend.”

If it was possible to blush when she was already blushing, Charlotte did. What was she supposed to say to that? Lucas’ voice had taken on a soft purr, “And I would love to demonstrate just how much of a sex fiend I can be to you once I’m discharged.” He bit down on her earlobe, drawing a squeak of surprise from Charlotte, and an amused chuckle from him.

Her face tomato red, she drew away, and said in an attempt for some professionalism, “As one of your doctors, I’d really advise against any… strenuous activities for a couple of weeks after your surgery.”

He replied nonchalantly, “I thought you said the procedure was minimally invasive. Besides doctor, you’ll be playing a much more strenuous role in our activities.” He winked again at her, exaggerated this time, so there was no possible way she could think she was imagining it. With as much dignity as she could muster, she walked out of the room. Holy shit, did that really just happen?

Praying with every step that she took that her beeper wouldn’t go off, Charlotte found herself inside an empty on-call room. Turning the lock with shaky hands, she settled down on a bed and stripped down to her undergarments. She was only mildly surprised to find her panties soaked through. Easing them off carefully and wadding them into a ball, she dropped them on the floor. Placing two pillows behind her back, she spread her legs and brought her right hand down to gently rub at her slit. Mere seconds later, her fingers were slick with her juices.

She brought her fingers to her lips, sucking them clean, loving the taste of herself. Then she reached down again, this time slipping first one, then two, then a third finger into her dripping pussy. Slowly at first, she began to move her fingers in and out, her thumb brushing occasionally over her clit to help her along. Before long, she was pumping her fingers desperately, a wet squishing sound filling the room as she brought her other hand into play. Pinching and rolling her hard clit between her forefinger and thumb, she muffled her moans into a pillow next to her as she came, her wetness dripping between her ass cheeks and onto the sheets below.

As the last tremors left her body, she cleaned her fingers off in her mouth and quickly got dressed. Adjusting the blanket so it covered the wet spot on the bed, she peeked outside to check that the coast was clear, then hurried down the hallway. God, she couldn’t remember the last time she had come so hard. Actually, she couldn’t remember the last time she had come. Twenty-four hour shifts made it impossible for her to ever feel horny. Who had the time and energy to masturbate when they were physically and emotionally exhausted?

But Lucas Smith managed to do it. He instilled in her such a desperate need to come that she hadn’t felt in such a long time. And he barely touched her. So with that in mind, she scribbled her number on the notepad she brought with her everywhere and returned to his room. Her face was probably still a little flushed, and it was clear by his smirk he knew exactly the reason why. Charlotte handed him the paper, “Here. We’re not supposed to have relationships with patients, but let me know once you’re discharged.” She took a deep breath and headed to the door, turning back around to give him a small smile, “I am very interested in participating in some of those strenuous activities you had in mind.”
———————-

Three days later, she finally got the much anticipated text from an unknown number.

Unknown: It’s Lucas. What are you doing right now?

Taking the time to first save his number in her contacts, Charlotte typed back a reply.

Charlotte: Relaxing at home. It’s my day off.

Lucas: Where’s home?

She told him her address. Holding her breath until another message followed.

Lucas: I’ll be there in one hour. I want every single part of your body so clean I can eat a six course meal off of you. Maybe I will. And I don’t want any hair on your pussy, shave it all off. Make it smooth as silk for my tongue.

Fuck. Charlotte crossed her legs in an attempt to relieve some of the ache between her legs. His next text didn’t help either.

Lucas: Touch yourself whenever you can until I get there, but don’t you dare come. I want your cunt soaking wet for me. I want to see your juices running down your thighs. Unlock your front door once you’re done and wait for me naked on your bed.

She couldn’t remember the last time any man bossed her around like this, but god it was so, so, so arousing. Touch herself whenever she can. With that in mind, she stripped naked and rubbed herself carefully, her legs shaking as she stumbled to the bathroom. Turning the handle so the water would be on the hotter side, she stepped into the shower and under the spray. It was habit, showering with scalding water ensured that she killed all the germs she came in contact with at the hospital.

She washed her hair first, then carefully shaved off every bit of hair on her pussy. Once she had checked and double checked that she was completely smooth, she took every opportunity she could as she lathered soap onto her body to brush her fingers over her clit and squeeze her breasts. Each light touch pushed her a little closer, and it almost slipped her mind that she wasn’t supposed to come. She remembered in the nick of time, snapping her hand away and breathing heavily as the water washed over her.

When she finally felt it safe to move, she turned off the water and stepped outside. She dried off with her towel, taking great care to avoid her cunt. She wouldn’t be putting her clothes back on, it would air dry on its own. Once she had completely blown dry her hair and applied her makeup, she headed to the front door and unlocked it, then returned to her bedroom. Tossing aside the extra pillows, she lay down carefully on the bed. Every inch of her was squeaky clean, she was sure of it. She was also sure that the one hour was almost up.

Sure enough, five minutes later she heard the front door open. Was it really him? What if it was some creepy stalker who just happened to try his luck with the doorknob? She almost reached for the silk robe hanging from the headboard before remembering his instructions to be completely naked. So forcing her hands to stay resting on the bed, she waited nervously as the footsteps drew closer and closer…

“Well, this is certainly a lovely sight.”

Charlotte sighed in relief when she heard the familiar voice and saw Lucas standing in the door frame. After tugging his shirt off over his head, he prowled towards the bed with a predatory look that caused everything in her midsection to tighten. He crawled onto the bed, the mattress shifting under his weight. Without any warning, he drew one of her tits into his mouth, sucking hard on it, nibbling occasionally on her nipple. The other one was being squeezed by one of his hands. And his other hand, had slipped between her legs and was drawing teasing circles on her thighs, “Mmm, you’re so fucking wet. You seemed so sweet and innocent as you suggested my treatment, your voice so soft. But that’s all an act isn’t it? You’re really just a dirty little slut.”

Charlotte moaned, part of her feeling offended that she was being called a slut. Please, she hadn’t had sex with anyone in months. Again, too busy to feel horny. But most of her just felt painfully turned on. A dirty little slut. That wasn’t who she was, but it was who she wanted to be. His mouth and tongue hot against her skin, he suddenly bit down hard on the breast he was sucking. She arched up, pressing harder against his mouth with another moan, “Oh fuck!”

She could feel him smiling, before he released her to bring his lips to her neck. As he trailed open mouthed kisses down towards her collarbone, he murmured, his hands still palming one of her tits and toying with her heat. Lucas continued nibbling at her skin, easing two fingers into her. He hardly moved them at all, just barely tickling her walls. The teasing continued until she was squirming in anticipation, then he suddenly twisted his fingers around. He kept moving them until he hit a spot inside her that made her cry out. With a wicked grin, he focused his attentions on that one spot, stroking and pressing it hard until the first of her climaxes washed over her.

She had barely come down when he pressed kisses down her stomach, drawing closer and closer to where she desperately wanted- no, needed him. For a couple of seconds, he just peered at the sight of her, dripping wet, the skin tinged red from her last orgasm. He hummed in approval, “You really did make yourself smooth as silk. Good girl.” The only warning she got was that exhale of breath, then she felt him licking a long stripe along her entire slit, “You taste fucking delicious.” Another lick, more teasing this time, “Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

“I… I want you to lick me.”

“Lick you where? Here?” She felt his tongue dancing along her thigh. “Be specific.”

“My… my pussy.”

“Your pussy huh? Just once? Twice? How long should I lick you for?” He sounded amused.

This was definitely not amusing. Charlotte stayed stubbornly silent, though her resolve quickly shattered when he teasingly brushed his fingers over her clit. “Until I come. Lick me and fuck me with your tongue until I come.”

“That wasn’t so hard was it?” Then he brought his lips back to her core, nibbling and sucking on her clit, drawing whimpering gasps of pleasure from her. After awhile, he suddenly shoved his tongue into her, forming into a small, hard, and wet ‘cock’ that plunged into her repeatedly. His fingers, which had been resting, suddenly came back into the mix. They tugged viciously on her clit as he ate her like she was the first meal he had in months.

Too far gone now, Charlotte moaned loudly, thrashing on the bed, hands clenched tightly around the sheets, “Oh god, oh fuck. Please, please don’t stop. Oh god, lick me hard! Tongue fuck my slutty little cunt!” Her voice rose in pitch and volume as she neared her peak, “Make me come, make me come, make me come!” Her hips suddenly bucked up as she screamed, her juices gushing into Lucas’ mouth. He seemed unperturbed, just drank her up and continued licking at her as he held her hips tightly, keeping her from escaping. Each stroke of his tongue only served to prolong her orgasm, until he finally seemed to take mercy on her and released her.

As Charlotte returned to Earth, she saw Lucas hovering over her, a smug ass grin on his face, his mouth and chin covered in her cum. While she lay gasping for air on the bed, he kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She responded eagerly, she fucking loved being able to taste herself on his lips. When he pulled away, her eyes flickered down to the evident bulge in his jeans, licking her lips when he hooked his fingers into his waistband and pulled down. His cock stayed trapped, being pressed down. Then all of the sudden, it sprang free, bouncing up and jutting out proudly.

Rolling over, Charlotte crawled over to him and lowered her head towards the juicy piece of man meat in front of her. Gripping the base of his cock, she licked at the tip a few times, then ran her tongue along the entire length of him. Mmm. It had been so long before she had a thick, hot cock in her mouth. Shifting so she could draw his cum-heavy balls into her mouth, she sucked lightly on them. His fingers gripped her hair when she started taking his shaft into her wet and welcoming mouth, descending lower and lower as she managed to get more of him into her mouth.

Lucas groaned as he felt the head of his cock starting to slip down her throat. Still, he wasn’t completely in yet, and though he had planned to be gentler with Charlotte, he couldn’t help himself. Clenching his fingers in her blonde locks, he pushed her further down, managing to ram the last two inches down her throat.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

He held her there for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation of her throat muscles contracting around his throbbing prick. He let go just long enough for her to draw a breath, then pushed her down again. This time he rocked his hips, fucking her throat as it made the sexiest gluk gluk gluk sound.

So fucking close… just a little bit more… When the sneaky little minx suddenly gave both of his balls a squeeze and sucked as hard as she could on his cock, he exploded with the force of a fire hydrant. Blast after blast of cum shot down her throat, and though she managed to swallow the first two spurts, she choked on the third and pulled back. No matter. He unleashed the rest of his load, coating her face and tits with his thick, white cream.

Only giving himself two minutes to collect himself, he got dressed quickly. He smiled to himself when Charlotte asked, “Wait, aren’t you going to fuck me?”

“I think not my little slut, if I give you everything now then you might lose interest in me.” Once he was fully clothed once more, he gave her a goofy salute, “Don’t you dare come until you see me again. If you do I won’t fuck you.” With that, he pulled the door to her bedroom close, almost laughing at her indignant expression. Before he left the house though, he left her a little present on her kitchen table.
——————-
Stupid, smug, idiotic bastard! Complete asshole! Prick! That pathetic son of a bitch! Charlotte lay seething on the bed, having wiped his cum off her face as best as she could. Who did he think he was? Bossing her around like she was his little slave. If she wanted to come, she was going to fucking come. Who was he to stop her? He didn’t even fuck her before leaving.

To be fair, he did make her come twice. Still, she had wanted to feel his cock deep inside her cunt. After making a stop in the bathroom to quickly wash herself clean, she slipped on her bathrobe and stomped down into the kitchen. “What the-“ She went over to the kitchen table, opening the box sitting on top of it. She read the note first.

Put this in your pussy the next time you go to work.

The other item in the box was a small egg vibrator. She stared at it in disbelief for a couple of minutes, before the text alert on her phone startled her.

Lucas: And remember, don’t you dare come.
——————-

Charlotte was dressed at 5:30 the next morning. She was ready to go… except, that pesky little egg vibrator that was sitting on her nightstand. Fuck was she actually considering this? Before she could change her mind, she stuck it into her mouth and sucked it until it was completely wet, then eased it into her cunt. Then she sent Lucas a quick text.

Charlotte: Headed to work.

Lucas: If you take it out, I won’t be fucking you. Remember not to come.

As she walked out to her car, she could feel the vibrator shifting around inside her. Still, it wasn’t too bad. It was evident that there was something there, but it wasn’t anything that was too distracting. As always, the drive to the hospital took twenty minutes. It took her ten minutes to make it to the locker room and change into her scrubs. At 6:00 AM sharp, she was ready for rounds with the attending she was working with for the day. Doctor Oshman. Cardiovascular.

Hearts. She never really liked working with hearts. But they were supposed to receive a well rounded education, so they switched between different specialties until they were ready to settle on a single one. She followed Doctor Oshman to one of the patient rooms, waiting patiently until he asked, “Doctor Jacobson, please go over the patient’s symptoms and what you would recommend as the best course of treatment.”

She had been about to answer when the egg in her pussy suddenly sprang to life, the vibrations an electric shock that caused Charlotte to gasp out loud and grab desperately onto the edge of the hospital bed. Doctor Oshman frowned at her, “Doctor Jacobson, are you all right?”

She had no fucking clue how she managed to keep her voice even, but she replied steadily, “Yes… I just… I just have some ‘lady problems,’ do you think I could run to the bathroom really quickly and check. Don’t want to soil my scrubs.”

“Yes yes, go on. I’ll explain the procedure to Mrs. Pryce here. Don’t take too long, I want you to finish checking in on the rest of the patients with me, then scrub in for Mrs. Pryce’s surgery. You’ll be assisting me.”

Giving a brief nod, she hurried off, doing everything she could to walk normally when she was on the edge of an explosive orgasm. Barely holding herself together, she made it into the restroom and an empty stall, reaching between her legs to pull out the offending piece of plastic. Then she remembered. She wasn’t allowed to take it out… but if she didn’t take it out, she was going to come. And she wasn’t allowed to do that either.

She stumbled out of the bathroom, sweat beading on her forehead as she staggered through the halls. She could hear concerned whispers from other people, but she didn’t care. She had to find him. He had the fucking remote, but there was a range to these things. He had to be inside the hospital. She needed to find Lucas and beg with him to stop, otherwise everyone on the floor was going to have front row seats to her coming in the middle of the hospital.

Reciting surgical procedures in her head now to keep her mind off of the agonized pleasure growing in her body, she caught a glimpse of black hair sitting in one of the chairs at the waiting area. Making her way over, she gripped his arm, her voice shaking, “Lucas…”

He looked up from where he was surfing the internet on his phone, “Yes?”

She bent down so she could croak in his ear, “I’m going to come. Turn it off, please.” He reached into his pocket, and with a soft click, the egg vibrator stilled. She herself was still hovering dangerously on the edge, so she didn’t dare to move until she was sure she could walk without the risk of coming.

“Good girl. Now back to work, and remember not to come.”

Fuck.

He toyed with her the entire day. During rounds, while she was stitching wounds in the ER, when she did charts. But the vibrations were always at a more mellow level. Stimulating her, but never strong enough to bring her close to the brink.

That didn’t happen until she was scrubbing in preparation for the surgery six hours later. Of course she reached out to grab the edge of the sink and had to scrub again. That was probably a good thing though. It gave her an excuse to stand alone while she tried to gather her mental resources. She didn’t think she’d be allowed to leave, no matter what excuse she provided. Not when there was a sedated patient waiting on the operating table. Fortunately, this time the vibrations stopped on their own. Was he following her? Did he know where she was right this instance?

What if he decided to turn it on when she was in the middle of surgery. Heart surgery was extremely delicate. One slip could prove fatal. And she was sure she would slip if a vibrator in her pussy suddenly sprang to life. Maybe she shouldn’t operate today. She had never done this surgery before and it would certainly be a missed opportunity, but in this state, she was a danger to the patient. She had to put the patient’s well-being first. Making up her mind, she went into OR, “Doctor Oshman, I can’t assist you with this procedure. I’m not physically capable of doing so at the moment.” Providing no further explanations, she hurried away.
——————-

She was going to find Lucas, and tell him where exactly he could shove that egg vibrator. Up his ass. She probably looked a bit ridiculous stomping through the hospital, but he was so infuriating. Like she didn’t already deal with enough on a daily basis, add this asshole to the mix, it was enough to drive anyone crazy. She couldn’t find him after searching for ten minutes. Well, since she had nothing else to do at the moment, she went to the locker room and took out her cellphone. She was about to send him an angry text demanding to know where he was, but there was already one from him blinking on the lockscreen.

Lucas: Meet me in room 315.

What the hell was in room 315? Well, that was where he was, so she was going to go find him. Angrily punching the ‘up’ button at the elevator, she waited with folded arms and a scowl. The scowl didn’t disappear as the elevator reached the third floor, and she stormed down the hall, glancing briefly at each room number. 312, 313, 314, 315. There it was. Without thinking twice, she pushed open the door, kicking it shut behind her, “You have a lot of nerve! Who do you think you ar- Lucas?” The room appeared to be empty.

Then a hand clamped over her mouth, a firm body pinning her against the door. Charlotte was about to slam her elbow into her attacker’s gut, when she heard Lucas purr, “Good girl, you didn’t come.” He let go of her mouth to caress her breast through her scrubs, but kept his torso pressed against her back, keeping her from moving. His other hand slipped into her pants, brushing over her damp panties. He laughed, “You’re dripping.” Using a finger to nudge aside the skimpy fabric covering her, he plunged his fingers into her and slowly teased out the vibrator. Pulling his hand clear of the waistband of her scrub pants, he brought the glistening device to her lips, “Clean.” Without hesitation, she took it in her mouth, sucking on it until it was spotless.

Her reward was a nip on her earlobe, followed by a “Good girl.” He brushed her hair over the front of her shoulder,  “Are you on the pill?” At her nod, he whispered, “Want to play a little game?”

No. “Okay.” Damn it. Why can’t you just say the right answer Charlotte?

His hand slipped under her shirt, tracing patterns on her stomach, “If you can keep yourself from coming for five minutes, I’ll fuck you good and hard on every surface of this room. Against the door, on the examination table, on top of the counter. Whatever you want. I can’t use the vibrator, but I can use my fingers and my tongue.” He drew a finger against her heat, “But if you come before five minutes are up, then you leave with the egg vibrator tucked back into your juicy little cunt. And I’ll continue teasing you for a few more days, maybe two, or five, or ten. Whatever I’m in the mood for. Of course, you won’t be allowed to come until you see me again. What do you say, slut?” He held up his phone, five minutes already set on the timer app.

“Or we could just end this now and you can find some other poor woman to torment.”

“Is that really what you want Doctor Jacobson?” He started rubbing her gently, “I think you want to feel my hard cock deep inside you. I think you want me to pound you until you scream, to feel me hitting your g-spot with every thrust. I think you want to come around my cock. I think you want me to pull orgasm after orgasm out of you, making you come until you simply can’t come anymore.”

This was so fucking unfair. Determined to prove him wrong, she spat, “You can’t make me come in five minutes. Do you worst.” He hit start.

The dark chuckle really wasn’t a good sign, then he yanked her scrubs off of her, her undergarments quickly followed, leaving her completely naked before him. Gripping her hips and keeping her pinned against the wall, he knelt down, watching her cunt glimmering with wetness. First one finger, then two, then three. After a pause, he worked a fourth into her, lapping at her simultaneously as he slowly started moving his fingers in and out of her. His tongue flicked repeatedly at her clit, then swirled around it. After awhile, he sucked hard on the little nub, smirking as her legs buckled and she almost collapsed on the ground.

Charlotte let her head thunk back against the door, using one hand to stifle her moans. She was not going to give Lucas the satisfaction. Also she wasn’t sure how much the people in the rooms next door could hear. It was getting increasingly difficult to stay silent as he finger fucked her sopping wet cunt, his lips and tongue continuing their relentless assault on her clit. Fuck, how many minutes left? She didn’t know how much longer she could hold on. She was not going to come before the five minutes were up. Not because she wanted to fuck him, but because she wanted to prove him wrong… okay maybe a little itty bitty part of her wanted to fuck him, but mostly it was to show him he wasn’t as great as he thought he was.

Who was she shitting? Fuck, he was amazing. It had been months since she had another partner, but none of the ones she remembered from the past even came close. His fingers and mouth worked perfectly in sync to push her closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. And it certainly didn’t help that she had been edged since the morning. Then he shoved two fingers into her asshole, and she cried out. No no, she was not going to come. Conjuring up the image of a patient who suffered from projectile vomiting and severe diarrhea, she managed to disgust herself enough to keep herself from falling over the edge.

Then she imagined the smell of that particular patient’s room invading her nostrils. Even now, she still gagged at the memory of it. She had never been so grateful to recall that nightmare, because though he pumped his fingers in her cunt and ass and he licked hard at her clit, the timer went off just before she exploded. Of course, she probably would’ve come in the next flick of his tongue.

She sagged, only kept up by Lucas’ grip on her arms, “I won. Now fuck me like you said you would.” He smiled as he loosened his trousers just enough to free himself, stroking his length a couple of times. Then he slammed home, kissing her hard to muffle the loud moan they shared. Charlotte’s nails dug into his back. Oh god, it had been so long since she had a cock inside her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up and pushed her against the door, locking her legs around his waist as he continued slamming into her. A few strokes later, she bit down hard on his shoulder to keep from crying out. She came hard, almost blacking out from the pleasure, her juices running down his length and coating his balls.

While Charlotte was still shaking, he dropped his trousers away completely, leaving them on the floor. Then he carried her over to the examination bed and set her down on top of it. It was just the right height for him to continue fucking her without any problem. Continuing to kiss her, their tongues clashing for dominance, he reached a hand between them to rub at her clit again. Before long Charlotte was whimpering against his mouth, occasionally nipping at his lips as she fought to keep quiet. Wanting to make her come again, he pinched her nub as hard as he could, fucking her as savagely until he could feel his cock twitching inside her.

Her walls were rippling around him, and with one last final thrust, he let go of her clit. Blood rushed back into it all at once. There was a pause, then Charlotte clapped a hand over her mouth and screamed. She twisted so violently on the examination bed, Lucas almost felt his cock slip out of her. Nails digging into her hips, he continued to fuck her long and hard, hitting her g-spot each time and causing more muffled shrieks to escape the slut lying beneath him. Finally, Lucas reached his peak too and bellowed, pumping her full of his cum, pressing as deep inside her as possible as his hips jerked. He fell forward on top of her, his gasps for air mingling with hers. They both returned to reality, though Charlotte still seemed a bit dazed by what had transpired. He brushed his fingers over her cheek, “Fucking a hot doctor on an examination bed has always been on my sex bucket list.”

Charlotte found her voice and rolled her eyes, “You have a sex bucket list. Why am I not surprised?” Shaking her head, she stood up on shaky legs and started to get dressed.

Bra first, then her shirt. When she went to put on her panties though, he held out the egg vibrator to her. Looking at it for a few seconds, she took it and slipped it into her still sensitive pussy, biting on her lip and muttering, “Fuck.” Putting on her panties and her scrub pants, she glared at him, “No more for today. Okay?”

He nodded, “Okay, no more. I promise. But I won’t be so merciful tomorrow, and perhaps the day after that… and maybe even the day after that.” He went over to put on his own jeans, “It’s completely waterproof, so I don’t want you taking it out. Not when you shower, not when you use the toilet, not when you sleep. You are permitted to take it out once a day, to clean it completely with your tongue. Otherwise the egg vibrator will be inside you every hour of every day until you see me again.”

Charlotte nodded, reaching for the doorknob when he spoke again, “Oh, and remember… don’t you dare come.”

She shook her head with a small smile, “I won’t.”

 

Okay, this was my first ever attempt at writing erotica, so constructive criticism is always welcome! I'll welcome any advice. At the moment I'm debating continuing the story, or just ending it here. Let me know if you would like to read more.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments