Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driver's Seat

7
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Plump-iful puffy and moist-iful meaty, she couldn’t help but let her fingers do some of her talking as they massaged the lips that only made sexual slurping sounds as they slid into her hot wet pink crevice. Brittany laid there, her legs spread as wide as she could get them, letting her long fingers massage her engorged flaps, inserting a couple into her hot canal. Moaning oh so sensually as the one hand lingered between her legs and now the other ran over her breasts, rubbing circles around the pink protrusions that now stood erect, Brittany buried her body a little deeper into the bed she was laying on to reel in the feeling she was giving herself. She felt her tanned body fill up with heat as her fingers massaged--caressed--tweaked the small knob that finally poked out of its hiding spot, erecting itself against her wet fingertip, yearning to be kneaded--molded by the stickiness of herself that was there. Touching her clit, sensitive as the folds that surrounded it, Brittany almost jumped up off the bed and hit the ceiling the feeling was so intense. “Oh shit!” was the only thing she could exclaim from the feeling she gave herself. Rubbing in circles over it, manipulating her pussy into a frenzy until it began to pulsate like it was going to turn inside out, she stopped forming circles on her clit just short of spurting her orgasm all over the sheets. She didn’t have a towel under her and the juices that flowed out were already making a small puddle there and she didn’t need a river to clean up, so she stopped. 

Brittany slid herself to the side of the bed, slung her long slender legs over the side, and stood. Weak in the knees, she had to stand still a few seconds. Her legs spread slightly, she stood there, gaining her balance, and as she did, she dripped a few drops of leftover sexual desire onto the floor. A little of it also flowed down her right leg. Brittany smiled and finally was able to move after gaining composure. She didn’t want to get ready for work; she just wanted to feel her boyfriend where her hand was, but she had too. Brittany didn’t even take a shower. She walked over to her panty drawer, pulled out a pair of bikini style cotton panties, and slid them over her long legs and let the panty liner rest against her puffy wet pussy lips. She felt it hit the folds of her sexual place of entry and knew if she could feel the liner now, she would be able to still feel it when she was at work. She didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. 

Brittany put the rest of her clothes on and stumbled out the door. As she walked, she still, indeed, felt the liner of her panties rub her still somewhat engorged labia. She was sure by the time she got there, the panties would be off or she would take them off when she got to work. Working panty-less was nothing new to her. She did it more times than ought, and actually, though she would never admit it to anyone else but her boyfriend, she loved it. Especially when she wore miniskirts because of the freeness and better yet, when she did and she moved, she could feel the slight breeze when she walked go up and under it and cool the moist spot there between her legs. It was a feeling that gave her instant satisfaction. 

Brittany sat in the driver’s seat and drove down the road to her work, but she could still feel her still slightly swollen lips rub against her panties. She knew what she was going to do when she stopped at the first red light. It was a given. So, while driving, Brittany began to undo the belt, the button, and zip down the zipper on her shorts so she would be ready when she got to the first stoplight. Changing clothes was nothing new to her while driving. She had done it many times. A truck driver even caught Brittany one time, but she didn’t care. He was high in the seat of his truck and she was low down in her Honda, so if she gave him a cheap thrill, so be it! 

The first stoplight was now visible and before she reached it, she had her shorts down to her knees. When she got to the light, sure enough it was red, so she slammed her car in park, pulled the shorts down her legs and pulled them off of her. Next, in the blink of an eye, she had her panties off, but before she could put her shorts back on, the light turned green and she had to go. Now, driving bottomless, she wasn’t sure when she would be able to pull her shorts back on and the cruise control didn’t work in her car so that was not an option. She had to keep driving bottomless until she got to work, parked and hoped that nobody was around when she got there. 

She hoped wrong though. When she pulled into the parking lot where she worked, there were two guys that worked in her department standing outside of their cars. She tried to find a spot away from them. Brittany turned the corner and when she did, she saw Beau, her boyfriend getting out of his car. Not only was he her boyfriend, but he was also her boss. She zipped her car in the spot beside him and he had to step close to his car so she didn’t hit him in the process. 

Downing her passenger side window, Brittany exclaimed, “I need you!” 

“Now, can’t it wait until we get into my office? The couch would be so much more comfortable,” Beau answered with a smile and then looked in her window and how she was dressed. “Hmm, I guess you really can’t wait huh?” 

“Very funny. Now come around her and help me so I can get out,” Brittany said. 

Beau walked around to her driver’s door, opened and stood in the way so she could stand up and put her shorts on. With Beau being over six feet and Brittany being skinnier and slightly shorter than him, it made it easy for her to slip out and put her shorts on without anyone seeing what she was doing.

After Brittany was through, Beau stood there, laughing.

“Okay, I know this was funny, but it wasn’t that funny,” Brittany said and sneered at him a little. 

“That’s not what I am laughing at sweetie. Look!” Beau exclaimed, still laughing and pointed to her driver’s seat.

There, right in the middle of the faux leather seat, was a wet spot. A wet spot formed from energy earlier and still seeping out of her. It didn’t help either that she was driving bottomless for about twenty minutes. 

“Well, look at that. It’s a good thing it’s leather or that would leave a stain!” Brittany said with a laugh. 

“Well, we could go into my office and leave a stain on the couch where the others are if you want?” Beau said, smiling sexually. 

“Is that a proposition, Mr. Boss?” Brittany asked as she ran a hand in between his legs where the bulge had formed. 

“If you want it to be Miss Secretary!” Beau moaned as Brittany followed the contour of his hardness through his pants.

Brittany took Beau by the hand and pulled him towards the office building. Together, they entered and headed straight for his office. Everybody there looked at them as they went. It was no secret that their co-workers knew they were an item. What was a secret, or so Brittany and Beau believe to be one anyway, was what went on behind his closed office doors at times. As long as they believed that, they were good to go. 

Brittany tossed Beau’s briefcase on his desk and then pushed him down on the leather couch against the wall. Kneeling in front of him, his legs apart, she reached up and unbuckled his belt, then the button of his pants, and pulled the zipper down. Smiling sexually, she pulled his trousers off of him and tossed them away to the floor. When she looked back to Beau, he was so hard, his cock poked through the open flap of his boxers and it was pulsing with each beat of his heart. 

“Hmm, someone is ready!” Brittany said as she kneeled back down, took her hand and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing hard staff. Gripping him firmly, she began to stroke up and down. Beau closed his eyes and moaned. 

Brittany stroked a few times then wrapped her lips over the tip of his erection and began twirling her tongue around the head of it, over and over, then finally stopping to flick the tip of her tongue on the underside of the glans where it drives most men crazy. As she did, he stiffened more in her mouth and he let out a moan so softly that told her she was doing something right. She was taking the time to make sure he was good and hard for when she sat upon him. 

Before she decided to stand up, she removed her lips from the tip of his cock, and while she massaged his balls with her hand, she licked up and down the underside of his shaft. Brittany knew his rod was hot and was more than ready so she stood up and backed away from him a minute. 

She smiled at him, reached down to under her shorts and said, “I should have just left these off and walked in! That way, I wouldn’t have to remove them now!” 

“Ah, but Britt, if you had done that, I wouldn’t have gotten the enjoyment of watching you come out of them and seeing what was underneath!” 

“In that case then, enjoy!” Brittany answered and slipped out of her shorts.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

Once again, her pussy was free. Soft, smooth, and glistening from dampness, she moved over to Beau, straddled his waist as she kneeled on the couch, and lowered herself just enough for the tip of his hardness to touch her pliable labial lips. 

Beau felt how warm, supple, and moist they were as the tip of his hard cock rested there, just waiting to be enveloped by her meaty plump lips. Still, Brittany didn’t lower herself down on him. Instead, she took her finger, started rubbing circles around her clit, groaned from the feel of it, and felt the tip of his erection rub slightly on her now engorging lips of desire. The more she rubbed in circles, the more lube she felt let go. She looked down and smirked as she saw some of her sexual juice drip onto his hard organ and trickle down his hardness until it pooled at the base of it at his abdomen. She knew it was time to let him inside the depths of her hot boiling pink pudding. 

So, Brittany lowered herself down on top of him, taking him inside all the way until she felt his sack bump against the bottom edge of her slit. “Oh God,” Brittany cried out as she sat on him, feeling the hardness of him swell within her as she wrapped her inner muscle around his. She sat there, feeling him, reeling in the satisfaction she was getting from him, acclimating herself to his hardness like it was her first time. Finally, she began to bounce, slowly, so she could feel the hard ridges of his sexual organ rub the inside of her pink supple walls. 

Almost immediately, Brittany felt the rush go through her body and before she could stop it, it culminated in her sexual place of entry just after four pumps on him and she had no way of stopping it. Brittany lowered herself down on Beau, sighed, “uuuunnnnnnhhhhhh,” and let her first orgasm go. Brittany grabbed Beau in a bear hug as she climaxed, fell sort of limp on his body, and she felt the warm fluid escape her and flow out from the sides that weren’t consumed by his manhood. 

Beau looked into her face and with a smile, said, “Feel better?” 

“A little, but I want more. I want to feel what only you can give me. Take me there. Take me over the edge. Let me know that you love me that much.” Brittany answered, smiling into his eyes the only way she could while she still felt his throbbing cock inside her. 

Beau wanted to take her shirt off, but that seemed too risky, so he just massaged her breasts through it, long soft massaging so she could feel the intensity of it. He wanted to get her more excited than she already was. It was working. Brittany closed her eyes, tilted her head back and groaned in ecstasy. As she groaned, she gripped even tighter around his love pole and that’s when Beau began moving his hips, making himself pull out a little, then thrusting back upward inside her. Both he and Brittany moaned hard at the same time as he entered her again. 
He felt Brittany’s pink insides surround him all around as he pounded in and out of her with ease due to her being well into it and lubricating herself so that he just glided in and out with little or no effort. The effect he felt from that was wondrous and he knew he would last longer than if she wasn’t really into it. Every so often as he shoved deep into her canal, she squeezed him gently, her soft elastic pink partition enveloping him as if to force his cum inside her if he was to that point. 

“Oh Brittany, you feel so good inside. I never want to come out of you.” Beau said, as he slowed his movements down a little bit. 

“I’d rather you cum inside me instead of outside of me. I want to feel your explosion inside me. I want to feel it trickle within the depths of my warm channel!” Brittany said with a smile as she looked into his face and could tell, just by her saying that, he almost wanted to go over the edge. 

“Your wish is my command!” Beau answered and started thrusting hard into Brittany and that made her almost collapse on top of him because as he did, she felt the spasm deeper throughout her whole body and this time when she let it go, it was going to be even more intense and Beau could feel it. 

“Oh Beau, oh Beau, oh God Beau! I—I---I----I’m almost there!” Brittany yelled out, louder than she should have. 

Beau felt Brittany’s body become rigid and her pussy clamped down on his throbbing hard cock inside her like it was going to make it explode like a missile. 

“Uh, uhh, uhhh,” Beau said as he shoved inside her slower, to make the feeling great for both of them, “Squeeze me Britt, squeeze me like you never have before!” He continued because he felt the spasm of her cause her pink parapet pulse and pull on him. He knew that she was almost there. And so was he actually. 

Beau stiffened even more, felt his balls constrict, and move up as the oncoming spasm filled his hard cock stuffed deep inside Brittany. He knew it was not going to be long, but he was going to try and hold out as long as possible.

“Oh Beau, I can feel you filling up. You are harder inside me. Slower, don’t stop, I am about to cum!” Brittany sighed heavily. 

“That makes two of us!” 

“Oh Beau, oh God Beau, I’m gonna cum, I-I—I---I’m gonna fucking cum!” Brittany exclaimed as she tightened her pink pudding around his more than ever hard cock. She then sighed, and the spasm hit her like a ton of bricks and as she let it go, Brittany whimpered, “Here it comes, oh God, here it comes!” 

Beau shoved deep inside her one last time as Brittany whimpered that and then he felt the warm wet flow all around him and it was more than he could take. As Brittany’s orgasm flowed all over him, her genital muscles pulsed, gripped, tightened, and pulled, causing her to milk him for all he was worth. 

He felt the first spasm travel from the deep depths of his sack as Brittany pulsed on him and he felt the trickle of his love juice surge out in a dribble. Then Brittany’s grip tightened down on him even more and the pull of her pink pliable orgasmic pussy milked him into an explosion. Brittany let out a small yell as she felt the first blast of his warm fluid hit her deep inside and as Beau subsequently spurted the rest, she sighed at the feeling of his hot cum coat the crimson depths of her orgasmic filled pussy. 

Brittany, sexually exhausted, could do no other thing than just collapse onto Beau. She still felt him inside her, and she smiled at him as she felt his cock subside in size and eventually fall out of her from becoming limp. As he came out of her, she felt the ooze of her leftover orgasmic juice dribble out, mixed with a little of his white gooey load and stood up.

Brittany looked at Beau, now limp, but his cock was shining with the juice of her pussy all over it and she looked down and saw that her clit was still poking out from behind its hood. She ran a finger down between her legs, touched her clit, then ran her finger along the contours of her so plump-iful puffy labial lips. Hot to the touch and engorged with climax-al exhaustion, she massaged just ever so slightly, getting all the leftover nectar on her finger. 

Beau sat and watched her and he could feel deep inside him that he wanted to rise again, but it was too soon after exploding, so he just watched Brittany. He watched how the curves of her body filled every being of her. He watched as her tan glowed after their lovemaking. Then he watched her bring her finger, the finger that just massaged the lips he had parted with his hardness, the same finger that was now moist and coated with both their bodily fluids, up to her mouth and gently suck on it, taking in the taste of both of them. 

Beau stood up, took Brittany in his arms and as she removed her finger from her lips, he kissed her, tasting the bittersweet nectar they both made on her hot lips. A slight moan escaped Brittany’s lips as he kissed deep, running his tongue all around inside her moist mouth. 

When the kiss was over, Brittany smiled at him, held his face in her hands and said, “Well, that was better than leaving the small puddle on my driver’s seat!” 

“Yeah, and just think, instead of driving the car, you can always let me drive you instead!” Beau said and they both laughed in leftover sexual energy.


Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments