Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily - Part One

"Getting it backwards, but getting it."

24
19 Comments 19
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I work for a large, multi-national financial products company that is a very strong advocate of what is known as “Employee Wellness.” As an incentive for employees to get them active in the program, they offer substantial reductions in the employee cost of healthcare benefits, in exchange for meeting certain “health initiative” benchmarks. One such benchmark is the required accumulation of a certain number of points that can only be earned by attending various health-topic mini-seminars. It was at one of these seminars that things between a co-worker and I started up.

I was shy of my annual target by fifty points, with the deadline looming just a week away. I was relieved when I got the E-vite to a one-hour talk on “Guided Relaxation Stress-Reduction Therapy”, worth seventy-five points, until I saw the time; it started fifteen minutes before the end of a previously scheduled, mandatory meeting of all senior consultants. I called our unit’s HR rep and asked if it would be okay if I got there a little late, and she told me that as long as I got there before she took role, I’d be golden.

The meeting that I was in actually ended early for a change, and I sprinted to the presentation room intent on making it before the cut-off. As I slowly opened the door, I could hear the speaker, and it sounded like she had just started the presentation. As the lights dimmed and the first power-point slide came on the screen, I spied the HR rep and gave her the thumbs-up sign, which she returned, so I was good. Then I noticed that there weren’t any seats. Apparently I wasn’t the only person who needed these points before the deadline.

As I scanned the dimly lit room looking for an empty spot, the HR rep saw my dilemma and motioned to me. She was pointing at the last empty seat, all the way in the corner in the back row. But, that meant that I’d have to climb over fourteen people to get to the last seat, up against the wall. I started across, making apologies, when I noticed the last person in the row, next to the empty seat, get up and move over to the empty seat. As I got to the seat and sat, I turned to my right to whisper thanks, I saw that it was Emily.

Emily had always been an enigma to me. She was VP of marketing for our division, and younger than most of us by at least fifteen years. Yet, for someone that young and in that role, her hairstyle and wardrobe looked like they were from the “Hilary Clinton-The Dour Years” collection. It was almost impossible to tell what kind of figure she had, if any. And yet she had this engaging personality that overcame her dowdy looks.

More interestingly was that, from the day I started, she seemed to always have a smile for me. At first I thought that it was my imagination. But over the two years since I started, I caught her on numerous occasions studying me when she thought that I wasn’t noticing; and whenever our eyes did meet, I got a smile back from her that would light up a room. And whenever we would end up working on any type of project together, she would always find ways to sit or stand next to me. Several of the office wags even commented on it when they thought that I was out of earshot. Anyway, I offered my thanks and got that smile in return. “I’m glad you’re sitting next to me,” she said. “It felt weird having that empty seat there.”

After the opening remarks, the lecturer told us that she was now going to take us through a guided relaxation exercise to demonstrate how it worked and show us how effective it could be. Dimming the lights further, she had us close our eyes, and then she began talking us through a series of relaxation steps that sounded much like hypnosis. I have to admit that I started feeling drowsy, and probably would have nodded off about five minutes in if I had not suddenly felt pressure on my right shoulder. I looked over, and Emily had apparently fallen asleep, and was resting her head on my shoulder.

I shifted and she stirred a bit; then settled back. Her breathing told me that she was likely out for the count, and I wasn’t sure what to do next. So, I did nothing, at least not intentionally. But as I started drifting off again, lulled into a state of relaxation by the speaker, I leaned right so that my cheek rested lightly on Emily’s head. If we had been anywhere else, people would have easily mistaken us for a couple.

I heard stirring noises and noticed the lights coming up. I flexed my shoulder a bit and Emily, startled, quickly sat up. “Oh gosh, I’m so sorry,” she whispered. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep on you.” I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded and said nothing.

The seminar let out right at lunch, so there was a mad rush to the elevators. While everyone else was going down to the food court level in the building, I waited for the “Up” elevator as I needed to go by my office first. I entered the elevator alone, but just as the doors began to close, Emily slipped in. As the doors shut and we were suddenly alone, she turned to me with a worried look and said, “You’re mad at me, aren’t you? I really am so sorry and so embarrassed that I fell asleep on your shoulder like that.”

“It’s okay, really, “I replied, chuckling. The worried look turned to a beaming smile. “Although, I must admit that I am a little confused,” I continued. ”In all of my other relationships, I always waited until after the first date with a girl before I slept with her. Aren’t we doing this a little backwards?” I said with a laugh.

She laughed back. “I’m sorry that I’ve upset your usual ‘routine’. Since it appears that I have taken advantage of you before you were able to take advantage of me, how about I take you to dinner, instead? Or, better yet, come to my place Friday night, say seven, and I’ll make you dinner.” The look on her face told me she’d be crushed if I said no, so I agreed. The door opened, and she jumped out. “See you then,” she said, that big smile coming on again as she practically skipped away.

Friday rolled around without me running into Emily again, as she was busy in off-site meetings. I did get a voice-mail from her, initially in a low, sultry, sexy voice that broke into a giggle half-way through, confirming that she would be waiting for me at her house as planned, that I was to dress casual, and providing her address. I left a little early, went home to shower and change into some khakis and a golf shirt, and then went to the local liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine. I was at her doorstep at precisely seven. I knocked.

The door opened to a rather frazzled looking Emily, hair all whizzy, dressed in the baggiest pair of gray sweats I’d ever seen. “I am so sorry!” she exclaimed. “I am running so late. But, dinner is in the oven, I promise. Please, come in and sit down while I make myself fabulous. Unless, of course, you like this look,” she giggled, twirling and then dancing down the hall towards her bedroom.

I walked to the kitchen, found a corkscrew, opened the bottle I had brought and had just poured a glass when I heard a door open. “No peeking!” she hollered, followed by a few footsteps and then another door close. The sound of a running shower followed shortly. After about ten minutes, there was another door opening, another admonishment, and another door closing.

I was on my second glass of wine on an empty stomach, which probably wasn’t a good idea, when I heard, “Tah Dah!” behind me. I stood and turned at the same time, both a little too fast, and started falling forward. The next thing I knew, a pair of strong arms had caught me and propped me back up straight. “Again with the backwards,” she laughed. “You’re not supposed to fall for me until after I’ve dazzled you with my culinary skills and brilliant dinner conversation.”

I took a step back, and wasn’t sure for a second that the wine had not had more of an affect than I realized. Standing before me was not the matronly dressed executive that I worked beside, nor the couch potato that had greeted me at the door just a little while ago. Instead, standing before me was a vision of “Jennifer Lawrence as the tomboy next-door”, wearing white cotton hiking shorts, a short-sleeve denim blouse, and a pair of white Converse; her hair pulled back in a pony-tail and no make-up beyond some bubble-gum gloss on her lips and a little eye shadow accentuating blue eyes that sparkled.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

Her shirt was loose enough for comfort, but tight enough to show me that she had a respectable set of 34B breasts that were clearly bra-free tonight, and her shorts showed off a very fit looking pair of tanned legs. “Look at you,” I said, as I spun her around, catching a glimpse of her nicely shaped ass.

I pulled her in closer and gave her a chaste peck on the cheek. “Well, if I had to fall for anyone tonight, I’m glad it was you.” Corny, I know. I blame it on the wine. But instead of pulling away, she moved in closer, putting her arms around my neck. I looked into her eyes, and knew right away that I needed to kiss her; long and hard. Wrapping one arm around her upper back and the other around her lower, I proceeded to do just that. And, boy, did she kiss back.

After about a minute or so, we came up for air. She moved her arms down so that they were now around my waist, and I did the same. For whatever reason, we both leaned back at the same time, and our waist hugging became the fulcrum that put our “erogenous zones” in pretty tight contact. This meant that she became immediately aware of the tumescent condition her kiss had created in my manhood. As we kissed again, she ground her pelvis into mine. I cupped her ass with my right hand, pulling her in even closer and harder; if that was even possible.

When we finally broke that second kiss, I had one thing on my mind. Fortunately, so did Emily. I pulled my shirt off over my head as she unbuttoned her blouse and kicked off her sneakers. She was out of her shirt and shorts while I was still hopping on one foot, trying to get my other sock off. “Too slow!” she laughed, as she unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants, and then pulled both the pants and my boxers down in one fell swoop.

I stepped out of the pile of clothes pooled at my feet, my eight and a half-inch hard-on swaying provocatively from the effort. “I may be slow,” I retorted, “but you’re the one that still has her panties on.” So saying, I knelt in front of her, slipped my thumbs into the waistband, and hauled them down. I was now face-to-face with her nicely furred mound. Putting a hand around to each butt-cheek, I pulled her in and nuzzled her soft patch of pubic hair, inhaling the aroma of her arousal before snaking my tongue out for its first taste of her nectar.

Emily groaned, and pulled my head closer as she spread her legs. Still, all I could get was limited access, and we both wanted more. Moving my hands so that my arms now wrapped around her upper thighs, I lifted her up, my face still in contact with her front, and made the few steps to the couch where I set her down.

As she settled back into the cushions, her legs opened naturally and fully, and I was gazing upon one of the most beautiful pussies I’d ever seen. She was clearly aroused; her outer labia fully engorged, her inner lips peaking out between as a small rivulet of her juices flowed out her slit. Normally I like to start slow, but this was like offering up a rare rib-eye to a hungry cowboy. I dove in, lips and tongue attacking everything they touched in a feeding frenzy of lust while Emily held my head tight, directing me to the various courses of the feast before me. When she finally coaxed my attention to her clit, I knew exactly what to do. Catching the sensitive pea between my teeth, I flicked my tongue across the exposed tip in a series of staccato bursts. The ensuing orgasm was phenomenal; the viscous proof of her climax coating my face as it became one with her pelvis.

She lay back panting, her legs still draped over my shoulders. I rose up off my haunches until the head of my circumcised love sword was close to the sheath it needed. Emily managed to reach forward with her hand and guide me until I was just at the entrance to her opening. Holding me in position, she smiled up at me and said, “Please go slow, okay. It’s been a long time since I’ve done this, and I’ve never had anyone quite this big.”

“Slow and easy; you got it,” I said, smiling back, as I began to deliberately inch my way in. It was like pulling on a fine, calf-skin glove; tight and warm, but firmly yielding. I watched as my shaft sank slowly between her widely stretched folds; my pubic bone finally coming into contact with her clit as I gently bumped up against her limit. Emily let out a low, moaning gasp.

“God, you fill me up. It feels like you barely fit.”

“I can take it out if you want,” I jokingly offered as I leaned in and kissed her

“Don’t you dare!” she said, hugging me close. “Just take it easy.”

Still leaning over her, I slowly backed out about halfway; then slowly went back in. I did this for a while, until it occurred to me that I had completely forgotten about her tits. I straightened back up and reached out for those glorious globes, taking a handful of each, tweaking the mauve colored nipples between my thumb and forefinger as Emily moaned; undulating her hips to keep my member moving around in her pussy.

At some point, and I don’t remember why, I came almost all the way out. I stopped to keep from losing my place at the exact instant that Emily moved her hips straight down. Because of the angle my prick was at, the head pushed against the “roof” of her vagina; apparently right where her G-spot was. “Oh yeah!” she screamed. “Right there! Do that again!”

Holding her hips, I pulled her back down to the angle she had stopped at, and then thrust upward at the corresponding angle of penetration that my dick had been at. “Like that?” I asked.

“Yeah! Just like that!”

I bumped up against her sensitive spot, over and over as she went through a series of small-burst orgasms, her juices now flowing copiously out of her hole and onto the couch cushion until it was soaked. She finally got to the point where she couldn’t take it any more, reached up, and pulled me in for another hard, passionate kiss. Finally releasing me so that we could both catch our breath, she asked me if I was ready to cum yet.

“Oh yeah, whenever you’re ready.”

“Good, but on one condition; I want to feel it when you do.”

“Okay, I know just the thing.” With that, I pulled out so that just the head and maybe two inches were inside her, then started making hard, fast jabs; pistoning in and out. I knew I wouldn’t last long, and I didn’t. Just as I was about to cum, I shoved all the way in; the very tip of my dick hitting her cervix as my hot, white sperm erupted out. I held myself against the sensitive entrance to her womb and had what must have been at least fifteen ball-emptying contractions. Finally spent, I lay my head on her chest. “Is that what you wanted?” I finally whispered.

“Oh my god,” she moaned, “I could feel your shaft throbbing. And your sperm felt like hot lava gushing into every part of me. You must have come a bucket full! It was perfect! Where did you learn to do that?”

I slowly pulled my now semi-rigid member out of her; then watched as a stream of cum and pussy juice came oozing out of her well-fucked cunt. Which made me think of creampies. Which reminded me that, “I’m hungry, babe. What’s for dinner?”

“Jeez! Dinner! Oh shit!” Emily jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen; I followed close behind but only because I wanted to watch her naked butt. I stood behind her as she bent over, opened the oven door, looked in for a second as smoke rolled out, and then quickly shut it. “Well, so much for dinner.”

“That’s okay,” I told her, “Why don’t we skip the dinner and just have desert?”

“Well,” she said, “remember how we’ve been doing things out of order?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, we just got done with desert.”

“No problem,” I laughed, as I pushed my re-emerging penis up against her bare bottom. She stood up and leaned back into me. I reached around and gently stroked her bush with one hand while I picked up her cell phone with the other. “We can just order a delivery pizza.”

“Sounds good to me1”

“Great!” I said as I spun her around, displaying my now fully-erect manhood. “In the meantime, can I interest you in an appetizer?”

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments