Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Escape From The Club

"Two friends leave their friends at the club to enjoy some time alone"

12
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Jake and I went out with friends. I was tired of feeling lonely, and it was his idea to get people to go out and celebrate the new year.

At the club, all our friends were dancing and having a good time. I was coming out of the bathroom after fixing my bra and hair when I saw him.

***

“Where’re our friends?” I ask.

He points in the distance. “I think they’re over there.”

We walk back to our friends and start dancing. A Latin song plays. He holds his hand out to twirl me, and I followed. We join hands and dance to the rhythm. At the end of the song, we realize how close our bodies are.

“I could use a breath of fresh air. Want to join me?” I ask. He follows as I walk to the rooftop patio.

“You’re a pretty good dancer,” he says.

“You are too. That was fun,” I reply. It is silent for a moment. “Do you know any other dance moves?”

“I might know a few.” He looks away shyly.

I look around. “No one we know is here.”

He double-checks then inches closer to my body. I press my lips against his and pull his shoulder closer to me. My lower lip slips between his lips. He gently sucks and pulls. I tug for him to release me so I can return the favor. My breaths get deeper as my body fills with excitement, and my chest begins to ache for attention, pushing against his to remind him what’s in front.

He moves back a little and looks down my shirt. I dressed up in something revealing for clubbing, but I did not expect to have fun with him.

“We’ll have to take this somewhere else if you want to see more,” I offer. He steals another kiss and runs a hand up my shirt for a quick grab before agreeing to move elsewhere.

“Let’s go to my car.” His roomy SUV has more than enough room for what we’re about to do.

We hop in his back seat. As soon as he lowers the back seat, I straddle his lap and press my tits to his neck.

“Do you still want these?” I shake a little to tease.

He squeezes them in his hands and licks between them. “Are you still offering?”

I let one sleeve slide off my shoulder and pull down the bra cup. “What will you give in return?”

He caresses my exposed breast in one hand then nibbles my areola. I gasp with pleasure, letting my inner sex goddess take over. My voice raises to a higher, breathier pitch. “Oh baby, it feels so good.”

He stops for a minute. “You know, I haven’t gone past this before.”

“You’re doing so good,” I reassure him. “Do you want more?”

“I’m just afraid I’ll disappoint you.”

“Just listen to my moans and you’ll know what to do.” I kiss him on the lips and trail down his neck. He looks me in the eyes as I go down on him, sliding off his jeans and boxers. His dick bounces out, ready to be stroked. I wrap my lips around his head, rubbing under my tongue with the sensitive part of him. I draw a line down the underside of his cock. I look up to find him laying back, eyes closed with pleasure. I take it as my cue to take in more of his length. I go as far as the back of my tongue before I stop for my reflex. I grab the rest of his shaft. I slowly begin to blow him, building my pace as he prepares himself. But he’s unsure, so he stops me.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

“I need to cool down. This is so much.” He sees the look on my face, half disappointed but half understanding. “Let me try it on you.”

I lay back and watch him hover over me. He watches my face change with excitement as he unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. With my panties still on, he moves the fabric aside and slips the tips of his two fingers ins-

“Oh!” I moan. He’s shocked with how much so little can do and how wet I feel on his fingers.

He wiggles the tips a little, drawing a small ring around the outside of my hole.

“Go deeper,” I tell him, somewhat impatient.

He takes his fingers out and licks them. I think he’s done, so I complain. “Is that it? It was getting so good, baby.

"Maybe I’ll continue. Maybe you’ll have to wait.”

In protest, I close my eyes and refuse to move. “Fine, then I guess I’ll nap here until you get back in the m- OH FUCK.” I feel him in front of me, his dick slowly filling all of my pussy, going deeper and deeper. The pain and pleasure are so much, I lean back, my eyes still closed. He pulls back his dick just enough to shove it in full force. I hold his chest closer to mine as he slides in over and over, enjoying the feel of his first fuck. He squeezes my tit with his hand. I feel his grip tighten as he gets closer and closer to the edge of cumming.

“Keep going, baby. I fucking love this,” I say out of breath.

“I fucking love this too.” He thrusts harder and harder. My legs curl behind him, bringing his body close and me even closer.

He lays his tongue along my neck, tracing circles as I squirm and gasp.

“Hold still, baby,” he warns. His face pulls back and his thrusts get slower as he lets out a sexy, deep moan.

He pulls out, a trail of white following him.

“I still haven’t gotten mine…” I playfully remind him.

“How do you do it?” He asks.

“Lay down with me and I’ll show you.” He lays on his side, looking over my pantyless, half-clothed body in the moonlight.

I reach two fingers on my clit and he rests his on top. “First, you need to get them wet.” I finger myself and he follows suit, digging deeper than I did. I moan in response.

Our fingers, smooth and wet from my pussy, move back to my clit. I make small movements over it.

“You feel this?” My higher-pitched voice continues. “Keep going, slow at first, but gradually build.”

He makes slight movements on my nub, reading my face and listening to my sounds. He keeps going, faster as he watches my legs shake uncontrollably- a sign that I’m getting close.

“Ah-ahhh! Oh God- unh!” I scream and let out a huge breath as I cum. My hips raise and my body turns toward his.

He rubs me slowly until I tell him to stop.

“The best part? Finger me again.” He slides one finger this time. He immediately removes his finger and lifts my leg over his body. This time, his dick is right in front of my pussy.

He holds my waist tight and teases, “Are you ready for round two?”

 

Published 
Written by mayura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments