Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fighting Dirty

"What happens on the mat stays on my mind"

6
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Zyra walked into the gym in her usual attire, a cute blue sports bra and short spandex shorts. Looking around at all her fellow martial artists working hard in various stations, she remembered fondly the days of group workouts before she started her amateur career and got her trainer. 

Cid, standing in the corner, as usual, would be hard to miss if he didn’t stand above everyone by a foot at least. He had been a part of the gym since the beginning and had a budding career as a professional mixed martial artist. He also felt like he owed the gym for what he was so he worked as a trainer for a couple of people and lead the group exercises. To Zyra’s delight, Cid had his shirt off which was a rare treat for her eyes. The fighters’ life left no room for anything but body perfection and Cid’s abs lead to a ‘V’ that lead to places Zyra had been spending far too much time thinking about. Cid had a girlfriend who seemed to make him happy and Zyra respected that. She would do nothing to harm Cid, except for kicking his ass on occasion, though mostly he just let her. 

“Z what the hell are you doing just standing in the doorway?” Cid had a voice that demanded attention. Everyone looked over at Zyra standing in lalaland like some newbie.

“What? Can’t a girl enjoy the sun for a bit ya big jerk?” she blushed and rushed to the side while everyone continued their exercises.

She ran over to Doc who was the owner and resident medical personnel for the gym. He would come and go as he pleased and you would never tape your own hands if Doc was around. He always loved Mixed Martial Arts so after retiring from being a corner man, he decided to open his gym and help the next generation of fighters.

Doc smiled at her as he taped up her wrists. He was the only one who knew how she felt about Cid after an unfortunate incident when he caught her smelling one of Cid’s shirts. He never told but every time he smiled she knew he was laughing at how much she was crushing on the resident trainer. She swatted his hands playfully and strapped her gloves on. Tucking her mouthpiece behind an ear, she walked over to Cid as he was shouting at two rookies in the octagon. 

“Jesus Joe, stop trying to kick Rick in the head, he’s five inches taller than you, and you will get punched in the face!” He shook his head and looked to his side where Zyra stood.

“Hey Z, get loose. Just gotta give these two some time, and then we can... fuck Joe I told you!” he hopped into the ring as Joe had just taken a vicious hook after attempting another head kick.

“Swear!!” the whole class intoned. Anytime someone in the gym cursed, the first offense was a dollar in the jar. The price went up every time a person swore. Cid brushed them all off and threw a dollar in one of the jars. 

As Zyra began her stretches, she couldn’t help but laugh at the hiccup in Cid’s words, though she knew it was unintended. She watched his muscular form in the octagon while he was demonstrating other kicks Joe could use. She felt herself getting warm as she watched the muscles in his legs and core contract. She tried to blame the lack of AC but she knew better.

“Alright go practice or you can stay and watch a real fighter… Sparky get up here!” He knew she hated that name and she could tell he did it on purpose by the crooked smile on his face. She had said her father’s pet name for her as a joke, but Cid had turned that into a challenge and now she was known as Zyra “Sparky” Rasham. It drove her nuts that she liked it when he called her that. 

She got into the ring and punched him playfully “You’ll pay for that, Wrecker.”

She bounced around and loosened up as he got the pads. They ran through the combinations over and over as more and more folks started to leave. Their practice usually outlasted most people’s gym routines and tonight was proving to be no different. Now they had gotten to submissions. Her favorite was the armbar. Not much people can do when their arms are hyperextended to the point near breaking. She swept his legs and locked into his arm and found herself grinding against it. She shook her head and hyperextended his arm.

“Tap damn it!” she shouted and put a little more torque on his arm. 

He smiled through his grimace “It won’t always be that easy.” Smiling as he shifted his body, she couldn’t believe it when he lifted her in the air. She had seen people do this on TV, but she never thought it would happen. She closed her eyes and prepared for that pain, but nothing happened. All she heard was a low grumbling laugh. 

“Oh you dick!” she said as she opened her eyes to him holding her in the air on his arm. His other hand was on her ass, and if it were anyone else, she would’ve gone nuts.

“What you’d rather I’d bounce you off the mat?” he chuckled again, but his face was flush “You can let go now Sparky I think I’m starting to lose circulation.” 

She put her feet down and let go of his arm.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

As Zyra was going back to her corner, she noticed him adjusting his spandex shorts and what she saw was there shocked her. Sometime during their roll around he had gotten so hard his cock was threatening to come out of the leg of his shorts. He turned his body and tried to adjust more but the outline was still there. 

“Don’t you have to pick up Laura from work?” she said trying to look everywhere but where she wanted to, settling for the clock which read 10 p.m. 

Cid’s face darkened instantly “Nah that bitch can find her own way to whatever bridge she lives under.” He said punching the pads in the corner. 

Zyra’s heart skipped a beat as she heard the news she longed for but tried to keep the excitement from her voice “What did she do…?” she asked stepping closer. 

He snapped his head around “She cheated on me, in my apartment... can you believe it?” he chuckled, but Zyra could see how deeply it hurt him. “She acted like it was my fault, said I had to be fucking you with how late we stay here training. Stupid stupid!” he began hitting his head. 

Zyra rushed him and grabbed his hand, “You’re not stupid she’s just a bitch.” She was confused when he looked up smiling 

“Nah I’m stupid for not doing this a long time ago.” He picked her up, swung her around, pinned her up against the cage and kissed her forcefully. 

Zyra was shocked at the sudden turn but her body was doing its own thing. Her hips were grinding into him as she ran her fingers through his hair. She drove herself into a frenzy as she licked his neck and bit his earlobe. 

She felt a growl run through his chest and throat as he reached over her back. She had a moment to put her arms up before he tore her top off and dropped her to the mat. He pinned her arms above her head and started kissing her neck and down to her breasts, teasing her nipples between his tongue and teeth. She was getting wetter as he ground his bare leg against her mound. She turned her head and pushed her face into her arm in an attempt to muffle the noises she was making. 

He grabbed her chin and turned her face back “Don’t look away; you’ve nothing to be embarrassed about. I want to make love to you… and it seems you want me,” he dragged his hand up her thigh and across her shorts feeling how wet they’d become “quite a bit I might add.”

She looked him dead in his eyes with a smile of her own “Shut the hell up and show me what you got!”

She slid her shorts down and it was Cid’s turn to stand there in shock. 

She decided he was taking too long and got on her knees, yanking down his shorts. Taking his cock in her hand, she teased the tip with her tongue and all Cid could do was stare at the ceiling and grip his own hair. She slid her finger into her already wet pussy as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. They made eye contact as she took it all in and he ran his fingers through the back of her hair, not forcing his way in just pulling gently, needing to know it was real. She went faster and faster bouncing her head up and down on his cock gagging and spitting as she fingered herself harder and harder bringing herself and Cid closer and closer. Cid pulled away and an eruption of cum hit Zyra in the face just as her pussy clamped onto her own fingers and she rode a wave of orgasm moaning loudly.

“Oh shit sorry Sparky it just came out I didn’t mea…” he stopped because she had taken a finger, wiped some of the cum off her face and licked it off her finger smiling up at him.

“Next time try to get it in the hole.” She sat back and beckoned him with a finger. 

He almost tripped over his shorts as he pushed her to the mat and kissed her again, this time guiding his cock into her going slow and gentle, letting her get used to the size. Zyra had never been so filled, but she wanted more. She grabbed his face and said two simple words. 

“Fuck me…” 

Cid smiled and scooped her up, leaning her against the fence as he drove into her harder and faster. Zyra’s nails dug into his back as she dragged a trail from his shoulders to his ass where she clamped on. The harder he drove into her, the louder and louder she became. He tried to silence her with his tongue, but she moaned as they kissed making more and more noise. 

Cid tripped and landed on his back, but this didn’t stop Zyra she placed both hands on his chest and started bouncing up and down on his cock. Cid was in awe as the silhouette of this gorgeous girl moaned and whispered his name. He grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples as she rode his cock, bouncing harder and harder. They both came as she dug her nails into his chest and gripped the mat. Zyra collapsed into his arms and Cid wrapped her up still kissing anywhere he could.

“Damn…” he sighed between kisses. 

“Fuck…” she breathed’, winded. 

“Swear!” laughed a voice from the door.

*******************

Welp that’s my first story feel free to rate it as you see fit lol. Lemme know what you think and chat me up if you see me around. Have a Lush filled day!

Published 
Written by bigfella4492
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments