Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fireworks

"4th of July BBQ ignites a fire"

77
14 Comments 14
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Last Minute BBQ and 4th of July fireworks at my house. Thirty people. Burgers and hot dogs are provided. Bring a side. BYOB,” read Jeff’s text on July 3rd at 9:30 pm.

Jeff and I have been friends for over forty years dating back to high school. His house is across the street from Oak Valley Lake and Park, the site of the annual fireworks show. Sitting on his front lawn we have perfect seats to view the pyrotechnics. Back when he was married, he and his wife would have an annual BBQ in the backyard for close to fifty family and friends. That ended when he divorced. This would be the first BBQ in about twelve years.

**

I rolled up to Jeff’s house on my beach cruiser at 6:15 pm. I had my beer and side dish in my backpack for the short one-mile trek. As I entered the backyard, I saw the usual cast of characters: Jeff’s siblings, cousins, neighbors, co-workers, and friends. After putting my beers in the ice chest, I went to the buffet table and set down my dish of hot and spicy chicken wings. Everyone loves my wings.

As I sipped my first beer, I mingled through the group catching up with those whom I do not see on a regular basis. I had been there about forty minutes when I heard someone call out, “Hi Sheryl!”

My head snapped to the right to see my ex-wife Sheryl walking in. Thinking to myself, “What the fuck is she doing here?”

Our eyes met and we both smiled. Sheryl and I have been divorced for three years and get along well, much to the surprise of a lot of our family and friends. I walked toward her and opened up my arms for a hug.

“What are you doing here?” I whispered in her ear as we embraced.

Laughing, “Right?” she said. “I saw the gate was open and the cocktail flag was flying, so I figured I’d come in and say hello to everyone.” She went on to tell me that she was with a group of women from her service club walking to the lake for the fireworks.

Jeff came walking up and said, “Hi Sheryl, how are you, sweetheart? Let’s get you a margarita.” Jeff pulled her away and headed toward the bar. As she mingled, I noticed she kept looking in my direction and smiling.

After thirty minutes I asked her quietly, “How long are you planning on staying?”

“Jeff said I could stay for dinner and the fireworks. I already texted my girls and told them I’d be staying here,” she told me. “Is that OK?”

“Yeah, it’s fine with me,” I said.  I paused a few seconds, “By the way, I wanted to say you look great. Cute new haircut and highlights, and it looks like you’ve lost a little weight.”

Sheryl was one of the prettiest girls when we were in high school, but we didn’t date back then. Like many women, she didn’t lose some of the weight after having kids, putting her on more of the curvy side, or a small BBW. She stood five-seven tall and was probably a size ten or twelve now, and thankfully she did not lose any weight up top from her 36D boobs. She had light brown hair with golden highlights and dark brown bedroom eyes. Sheryl was dressed for the occasion in an above-the-knee navy golf skirt and a red and white striped sleeveless polo shirt. For fifty-five she looked far better than ninety percent of women her age.

During the next hour plus everyone ate dinner, mingled, talked, and had more cocktails. Sheryl seemed to be at the bar often, but that’s not my business anymore. I suspected that Pauly, Jeff’s cousin, was pouring double shots of tequila into all of the margaritas.

It was just getting dark, and Jeff announced that we should grab our chairs and move out to the front lawn as the fireworks should be starting soon. I carried out several chairs and returned to the backyard on my way to the mudroom bathroom. When I arrived, the door was closed, and I could hear the fan so I guessed it was occupied.

Lisi_blue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisi_blue

A minute later the door opened and out walked Sheryl. “Oh. Hi,” she said.

I said “Hey,” figuring she’d walk past me, but she had stopped.

“This is really nice tonight seeing everyone. This was always a great party. I miss stuff like this that we used to do together,” Sheryl said.

“Yeah, me too,” I said softly.

She looked past me down the hallway, “You know what else I miss? I miss the way you used to manhandle me and fuck my brains out.”

Thinking back to the great sex we used to have I smiled and told her, “Yeah, we could really get into it.”

“C’mon, fuck me right now. In the bathroom,” she whispered.

Without saying a word, I pushed her back into the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. As our tongues danced, I remembered what a great kisser she was.

I spun her around and moved her toward the double sink counter, telling her, “Bend over!”

She instinctively put her hands on the granite counter and spread her legs. I reached up her skirt and pulled down her navy-colored thong to her knees. My hand returned to her pussy and started fingering her slit. She was already wet, and she was heating up.

I untied my board shorts letting them fall to my feet. My cock was hard as a rock, so I ground my manhood into her ass letting her feel how big I was at seven inches.

“Stick that dick in me,” Sheryl growled.

I rubbed my mushroom head in her slit and slowly pushed in. Her kitty was just as I remembered, tight, warm, and wet. As I withdrew, I could see her juices on my shaft.

Chuckling, I told her, “I’m going to fuck you hard and fast. You’re going to be so sore tomorrow that you won’t be able to sit down at work.”

I slapped her ass and proceeded to plunge my cock deep into her love canyon once before jackhammering her. Sheryl was letting out a gasp of air every time I buried my dick.

“God, I’ve missed your cock,” she panted between breaths.

“That’s right baby. I’m the best cock you’ve ever had. Cum for me. Let it go, bitch,” I said with emphasis.

“Yes! Fuck me,” Sheryl muttered.

As I was banging my balls against her ass she bent over even more, with her tits on the counter, her sign that her orgasm was about to explode.

“Cum for me baby!” I told her.

“Ah, ah, ah…. I’m cumming!” she yelled.

Her vajayjay spasmed and tightened around my pogo stick as I made a couple more thrusts. In the blink of an eye, my orgasm hit me.

“Fuck yes! I’m cumming!” I said.

As she was riding her orgasmic pleasure wave, my cock started shooting jets of cum deep in her cavern. With each twitch of my penis, I blasted more jizz into my ex-wife. I stopped my hip movements and relished the glory of my climax. “Damn, that felt good,” I thought.

Neither one of us moved or said a word for over ten seconds, although we were looking eye to eye in the reflection of the mirror. At the same time, we both grinned.

I warned her, “You’re full of jizz. That was a big load.” Before I could say another word, my Magic Johnson slid out as he shrunk.

I backed up, wanting to watch my cum drip out of her swollen pussy, but Sheryl quickly sat down on the toilet. She grabbed toilet paper and began cleaning herself.

Moving toward the toilet, I grabbed her on each side of her head and told her, “Clean me up, bitch,” as I put my dick up to her mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked me clean, then licked my shaft and balls.

We both cleaned up a bit and double-checked our clothes before I opened the door to go outside. I looked at Sheryl, not saying a word.

“That was fun, thanks,” she said.

We rejoined the group in the front yard. As I stood next to Jeff, he looked at me and shook his head.

“What were you two doing?” he asked.

“We made our own fireworks in the bathroom,” I said under my breath.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments