Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forest Swallows Us III

"Aroused By a River"

26
14 Comments 14
1.2k Views 1.2k
809 words 809 words

Sprawled on a towel near the muddy shallows of the passing river, I'm feeling the sun's rays slowly seeping through my skin, gently releasing tension from my back, neck, and ass. 

Like a lazy cat, I turn around to expose the rest of my skin to the sun and crickets' rhythmical noise. My pussy starts pulsating with pleasure.

You are naked too, the specks of sand caged between the curls on the horizon of your chest. I can see your nostrils reacting to the raw smell of mud. It excites me, and I stroke your chest lightly to see where you're at. Your eyebrows twitch, your nipples respond, and, without you even opening your eyes, I know you see me.

I look down at you and smile: we're on the same page, and nowhere near being in a hurry. You are waiting for me to surprise you.

I'm leaning on my elbow with the fingernails of my hand tracing your shoulder, the side of your chest and hip. On your side, goosebumps. Your cock seems to be stretching from napping in the sun, still sleepy but happy to see me, as always. 

The crickets are getting louder, reflecting our waking libidos. Or is it the heat that spreads from my sun-soaked thighs to my stomach, tits, and face? You know where everything is with eyes closed, and the hand nearer to me is stroking my cheek, then neck, then shoulder. I take it, close my eyes, lead your fingers to my mouth, and slowly start sucking on each, making sure they get properly wet.

My lover does not need instructions; the dripping fingers soon go down on my breast, and soon I feel your breath on the other one. You know this is going to make my already pulsating pussy salivate; I feel as if the sun is eating me out while your hot tongue and fingers are working their magic.

Hmmm, how should I surprise you...was there a wrapping of melted mint chip chocolate just a stretch away...could I...?

Your fingers, still wet, are expertly spreading my pussy lips. The familiarity with all the folds and buttons pushes me to soon start fucking your face, moaning. I feel the breeze on my clit, or it's you blowing lightly on it? When two of your fingers enter me, I've already started coming. But you want more of my moans and gasps, so your fingers and tongue attack in all directions until I run out of screams. 

LarisaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LarisaSweet

As I kiss your lips that left the trace of my cum all the way up to my lips, I push you down and start licking back.

Cheek, ear, neck, then shoulders. Belly button, hips... I skip the chest, because who needs sand crackling between their teeth... anyway, I have a better idea for my mouth.

I kiss my way to your already hard cock, the chocolate already all over my hands. Soon I'm applying my favorite chocolate on you. I'm turned on by my idea; I can hardly wait to savor the choc and your skin combined. 

You twitch, then gasp in surprise; the mint gives a refreshing sensation to your sensitive head. Your getting harder is getting my pussy wet again. 

I smile and start licking the last of our dessert. Your moans give me the response I want. I finally put the whole head in my mouth, and don't stop until I've licked it almost clean. I expect to get a regular supply of this chocolate in the future!

I can feel you are almost ready, and I want my share. How is it going to be, sitting on your cock? It's my turn to gasp, it's like fucking a breeze! The freshness inspires me to speed up. You catch the rhythm, which seems to be the rhythm of the crickets, too, and are using my hips as handles to help you enter me deeper, just the way you know I love.

The smell of the river, chocolate, and our common sweat combined is overwhelming. As I start cumming I look at the sky. I feel like a river goddess. 

I hear you gasping and look at you looking up, smiling at me. You get it. As the crickets are cooling off faster, chirping furiously, you flip me around and pick up the pace, placing my feet on your shoulders. I love this feeling of opening my body even wider for you. 

I start pulsating around your cock, enjoying your coming face, that final grunt, and your cum on my stomach and breasts. 

I pull you down to me, and for a while, we are glued by our bodily fluids.

Soon the river flows them all away and my swamp king wraps us both in a towel.

Published 
Written by Davia76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments