Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night; Dinner and a Shower

"A fun friday night between a loving couple."

1
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
You are just getting home. We have a small two bedroom apartment; it’s a good temporary home while we save up for a place of our own. As you open the front door, the smell of food gently breezes past you. Steak, mashed potatoes, and nice thick gravy are just being plated.

You set your things down by the door, and walk over to the kitchen/dining room. You then wrap your arms around my waist and lay your head against my shoulder. “Long day at work,” I softly ask as I finish topping the mashed potatoes with some gravy.

You kiss me on the neck and smile. “At least it’s over and I’m here with you,” you reply as you quickly sit down, before I have a chance to pull your chair out.

I set the pots back on the stove and join you. “So how did it go?” We start to eat in between replies.

“Fairly well, just long, and busy.”

“Get much done?”

“Yes, though there is a lot more to do.”

“At least you have the next two days to relax here with me.”

“True but who says we are going to relax.” As you finish your sentence you suck on your fork teasing me, and slide your food up my leg, and down my other leg. “What about you?”

I lightly bite my lip. “M-my day went well,” I manage to reply. “Work was the same as always, I got off a few minutes early and decided to start on dinner and clean up a little.”

“Oh, what did you clean?”

“Swept the laundry room, and cleaned up a little in the bedroom.”

“Bedroom wasn’t dirty though.”

I smirk and continue eating. After a short moment of silence and you teasing me more, we finish eating and as you put the plates in the sink I grab your free wrist, and turn you around. I kiss you deeply, playing with your tongue as my hands hold your wrist tightly, yet playfully. I break off the kiss start to pull you, motioning for you to fallow.

I lead you across the apartment and into our bedroom. It’s faintly light by a few candles, but before you look around too much you’re back in my arms and I’m kissing you again. Softly I kiss down your neck and bite your shoulder, as my hands drift down your sides and squeeze your ass a little. You moan softly and as I let go and stop biting you.

I quickly spank you, enough that you feel it. I grab the bottom of your shirt and start to pull it up and off. You lift your arms allowing me to and then quickly work on getting my shirt off. I kiss you as you finish unbuttoning my shirt, and sliding it back and off of me. I softly kiss down your chest, and undo your pants. As I slide them to your ankles, I softly kiss down one leg, and up the other, sending a mild sensation coursing through your body.

You slowly unbutton my pants. As you slide them down, you grind your body against mine, pressing your chest against my boxers on your way back up. I lift your chin up and kiss you one more time as my free hand grabs your left breast and squeezes. You bite down hard on my shoulder and I scratch down your back. Once you break off your bite I playfully push you down onto the bed and pin you down. I kiss you and slide your hands above your head. You feel an all too familiar fuzziness wrap around your wrists as I close your handcuffs around them, the chain going around one of the metal bars holding you in place.

I kiss down your body, and tie your feet to the bed posts, spread eagle style. I kiss up one leg, and then slowly up your cute smooth belly, all the way up to your right breast. As I bite down hard, you let out a gasp of both pleasure and pain. I kiss across your chest, and then bite down on your left one as well. You wiggle around and struggle only moving a little, mostly because you don't want to escape from your bondage. I smile and kiss you softly on the lips as I push my hips against yours, letting you feel how hard I am through my boxers. You close your eyes and bite your lips as I slide one hand in between your legs and softly rub your cute pink spot. You're wet, just as expected, and wanted. I roughly rub you just a few times, and then slide my hand away. As I slowly rub up your body to your breasts, you give me a look that begs for more attention.

I start to slowly massage and caress your breasts, playing extra attention to your nipples. As you start to moan more from the pleasure I slowly come to a stop. “David, please,” you manage to whimper out as you try to grind against me.

“Please what?”

“Please don’t stop.”

“I’m in control tonight, and trust me you'll cum. That is when I want you to cum. Till then I’m going to tease you, bring you to the edge, and let you rest. If you cum early, you’ll miss out on a surprise here in…” There is a pause as I let a little suspense build. “Oh well around an hour, or so.” The smirk returns to my face as look down upon your sexy body. Thinking of everything I have planned for this weekend.

As I started to rub harder, rougher, you manage to get the words "Not… Fair…” out of your mouth.

“It’ll be worth every moment of torment.” My hands slide down your body and start to rub your pussy through your panties, you struggle against it, wanting it, wanting release. I lean down, and bite just the tip of each nipple, just hard enough that you make a soft little whimper. I pull my hands away, and sit down over your stomach, you decide to grind against me trying to tease me, to make me take you. I bite my lip. “Better play fair.”

“Never said I can’t tease back,” you cutely say.

“True and it is more fun with you teasing also.” You smile, and blush lightly, as I lean in and kiss you deeply, my hands slide back in between your legs teasing you lightly. After I break off the kiss, I softly kiss your neck. Then I release one of your hands and then handcuff the other one to the bar again. “Rub me, please me, and you’ll receive your surprise faster.” I softly blush, still not quite use to being so dominate.

You smile and blush also slowly running your hand down my body, softly stroking me. Teasing at first but slowly getting faster, holding me a little tighter. I start to breathe a little heavier. You slow down, playing with me just as I have been to you. A cute little grin crosses your face, and I bite down hard right where your neck starts. You tighten your grip and moan into my ear.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

I hold down tight on your neck as you start to rub faster. “David.” I let go slowly and lick the mark, already turning red.

“I still didn’t break skin,” I manage to say still breathing heavy. I slowly start to rub you through your panties, teasing you while you continue to rub me. There is a deep blush going across my face as I see just how hard I did bite you, and feel just how wet it managed to make you. “Slow down I’m getting close.”

You don’t listen and continue rubbing me, as you lick your lips. “Would you rather have me cum now, or have me fill you up, now that you are back on the pill.” You slow down a little.

“If those are my options, take me now!”

“You have to wait.”

“You know I don’t like waiting.”

I kiss you softly. “Yes, I know.” I move away and undo the handcuffs, and untie your feet. “Fallow me.” As I leave the room I strip down naked. “You should do the same.” I walk off into the bathroom. Within moments you enter also and I’m standing in the shower. “Care to join me; you haven’t had a shower since you got off work.” A small little smirk crosses my face, as I reach down and turn on the water.

Almost giddy you jump into the shower, and start to kiss me deeply, your arms wrapped around me, as one of my hands softly caresses your side, the other turns the shower on as we are splashed with a little cold water fallowed by a steady flow of hot water. I continue kissing you, my hands squeezing your ass tightly as the water trickles down our bodies. You wrap your arms around my neck, and jump up, wrapping your legs around me. My hands slide down to your waist as I hold you close to me, and off the ground. My cock now hard, wet and touching your soaking wet pussy. You grind against me, and continue to kiss me, as you start to moan into my mouth as we continue our kiss. I break off the kiss as I turn us around pressing your back against the wall.

“Take me David,” your voice almost demanding, yet still sexy.

I start to grind against you, almost entering a few times. Each time your eyes close and you let out a soft moan. I push just the tip into you and you let out a louder moan, and then bite down on my neck. As you bite down I lighten my hold on your waist. You slowly side down pushing my cock deeper inside of you, causing you to bite harder. Slowly I start to pump my hips. As your voice raises from a moan to almost a scream, I start to pound your tight, dripping wet pussy harder, and faster. You break off your bite to moan loudly in my ear, I take this moment to kiss you deeply, and passionately. Both of us unable to continue this kiss for long though our heavy breathing.

You start to grind your hips against me as I continue to pump in and out of you. Both of us bite down hard on each others shoulders. You moan into my shoulder as you start to bite down harder, our hips still moving in rhythm, my cock plunging deep inside of you with each thrust. I slowly release my bite, as you do the same. “David!”

“Yes?” I stop you with a kiss before you are able to reply.

You manage to break the kiss and say. "You're driving me crazy, and I don't think I can take much more.”

I kiss your neck as I slowly start to stop, you look at me questioningly, and I smirk. “Put your legs down.” I say in an almost demanding voice. You do as told but are still a little confused. I turn you towards the shower head, so the water is splashing against your chest, and then I wrap my arms around your wait, slowly sliding one in between your legs. As I slowly start to rub and tease your pussy, you feel the hot water running down your body and across your already dripping pussy. You close your eyes as I rub and play with your clit.

"Please I need to feel him inside me again," you manage to say while lightly moaning. The hand that was softly rubbing your clit slides away, and behind you. You feel pressure on your upper back as I push, bending you over. The water is now splashing against your lower back, and ass, then running down our bodies. I slowly push my cock against your pussy, teasing you. Slowly I push in, and start to pound you harder, and faster then before. Both of us start to moan getting louder the harder I pound. You start to rub your breasts as you rest your head against the wall of the shower. I scratch down your back, leaving a few red marks, and causing you to arch your back.

You brace yourself against the wall with your arms. Using them, and your hips, you start to push back against me as I thrust deeper inside of you. Screams of pure pleasure now leave your mouth, as I start to moan along with you. You turn up the water a little, and it jumps in temp, but just enough for it to feel good and not enough to scold us. I call out in between moans, “I’m-I’m getting close.”

“So, am I David!” You reply as you feel your strength give out, and your knees weaken. We slide down to our knees, the water now splashing on my chest, and a little against your ass. You start to grind against me as I pound your tight drenched pussy. The feeling of being so close to you in this position pushes me over my limit just before it does the same to you. You start to climax with me, your body shaking in pleasure. The feeling of me filling up your pussy with my hot seed sends you instantly into a second climax.

We call out each others name as we collapse in the bottom of the tub. My arms now wrapped around your waist, holding my cock deep inside of you. I feel you tightening up, and you feel me the warmth of my cum, and cock. I softly kiss the back of your neck, as with one hand rub your clit as I push deeper inside. You tighten up and cum again, then I slowly slide out. We lay there together letting the water splash against our legs, both too worn out to get up, and move. After a few minutes of just cuddling, I slowly get up, and pull you up to me. We gaze into each others eyes lost in this moment. I lean in and passionately kiss you.

After we break the kiss, I reach back and grab a bottle of body wash. “Time for a shower” I say softly, cute like. You smile and kiss me softly again; a soft rosy pink blush crosses both our faces. "There is plenty more planned out for the weekend, so lets get clean."

"Just so we can get dirty again?" You ask as you start to clean up.

"No, so we can get even more dirty later."

You blush and look down at my white cream that is slowly oozing out and dripping down your legs. Your mind goes wild with thoughts of what I have planned next.

Published 
Written by Taiyouai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors