Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friendly Fuckery

"Mind bowingly orgasmic fucking"

8
10 Comments 10
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As a woman it's assumed that our needs are met. They say when men stray it's purely sexual but when women stray its emotional... Well I can tell you first hand, sometimes for women it's all about sex. A woman can be completely fullfilled emotionally at home but still have an deep desire to fuck. Not to make love or to have simple sex, but to fuck. I'm talking raw, hot, sweaty, kinky, naughty, mind blowingly orgasmic fucking.

I have a nice life, beautiful child, adoring husband, cute little dog and fuzzy cat. On the outside we seem like the perfect little unit. But on the inside... I was bored. Don't get me wrong I love my husband, he's wonderful and not at all sexual. I have tried to entice him but his sex drive is no where near mine and I ended up pleasing myself more than I'd like to admit.

I talked with a few of my friends and to my suprise this is not at all uncommon. At first I thought it was me or maybe he was having an affiar. Of course it wasn't me and he wasn't having an affair, he was just not interested in sex like I was and I'd have to find a way to be okay with that. So I decided to let myself have a friend, with benefits. I looked for someone that I knew I wouldn't bump into around town, someone not too far but not too close to home.

After several weeks I stumbled upon a dating website. I had heard of it before but never used anything like it and wasn't really sure what to expect. I posted a profile and to my surprise I got several responses the very same day. Of course I had to weed through the bad to get to the decent in hopes for a few good ones. No one peeked my interest though, just a bunch of lonely guys looking for a quick lay. Most of them only interested in blow jobs and satisfying themselves. I needed a guy who would satisfy me.

After a few weeks of average contenders I had decided to give up my search for sexual satisfaction. I was getting ready to delete my profile when I got a message from a blue eyed country boy.

BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I bet your clit taste good.
ME: I'm sorry?
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I bet I could make you cum so many times you'd forget how to walk.
ME: You think so? And how would you do that?
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I would lick and suck and fuck that pussy as much as you'd let me. You are one sexy woman.
ME: I'm interested lol
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I bet you know how to handle a dick too
ME: I've never had a complaint
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I'd love to feel how tight and wet your pussy is
ME: And I'm supposed to bend over and let you have it? Just like that?
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: Hell no sexy, let me work for that sweet pussy. I bet you taste good
ME: Maybe we should find out.
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: When and where baby?
ME: How about tonight? You're place?
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: Well come on then
ME: Ok... text me (454) 555-6554 Crystal
BLUEYEDCUNTRYBOY: I'm Rick

I know it wasn't the smartest thing in the world and I know it was impulsive. But his opening pick up line about tasting my clit was exactly what I wanted to hear. I signed off the dating website and anxiously awaited his text. I should have been nervous but after that conversation I was just horny and ready for some kind of real action. Suddenly my phone went off and it was him.

RICK: Hi
ME: Hi
RICK: So you serious?
ME: Are you?
RICK: Hell yeah! I'd love to get my hands on that sweet pussy of yours.
ME: Really? How do you know my pussy is sweet?
RICK: Baby cause as girl as sexy as you gotta taste like pure sugar and I love me some sugar. I could spend hours licking your pussy and sucking on that sweet little clit of yours. I bet you got some pretty titties too don't ya? I promise I won't forget to play with them too.
ME: I love having my nipples sucked and played with. I really need this.
RICK: Well them come and get it baby
ME: Ok, what's the address?

He texted me the address and I jumped in the shower. I told my husband I had been called into work at the last minute and I would be back in a few hours. I hated lying to him but the desire for hot kinky sex was just too strong and I needed some satisfaction right then! I kissed my husband goodbye and headed out the door to my naughty adventure. The texts Rick had sent me were swimming around in my head and my pussy was getting so wet as I got closer to my destination. I was about 10 minutes away when he text me again.

RICK: You almost here sexy?
ME: Yeah about 10 minutes away
RICK: You ready?
ME: Wet and ready
RICK: I'll take care of that baby
ME: I can't wait

As I drove into his driveway I could feel the desire deep within my stomach.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I turned off the car and headed to the door. Rick met me at the door wearing nothing but a smile. He was tall and well built. He had dark brown hair and a slight beard and mustache just tracing the lining of his lips and law. His cock was a decent size, not large but definantly above average. He opened the glass storm door and allowed me to step inside. He closed the door and turned to face me. I didn't know what to say or how to react. My mind wasn't mentally prepared for this moment.

Rick reached for my hand and guided me to the bedroom. He kept his eyes fixed on mine as he slid my shirt up over my head. As my shirt hit the floor he brought his hands up to my waist and gently turned me around so that my back was to him. He reached around and cupped my breast with both hands, gently massaging my breast and teasing my nipples. I let out a soft moan and his lips met my neck. He slipped his hands under the rim of my bra exposing my breast. He continued to tease my nipples as he licked the nape of my neck. He guided my bra above my head and it landed on the floor beside my shirt.

He slid his lands down my stomach and into my pants. I could feel his cock hard pressed up against my ass. He eased my pants off and let them fall to the floor and then he took a step back and gazed over my naked body. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was pure sex, pure hot passion and I wanted to drink in every once of him. He turned me back to him and gently pushed me onto the bed. His lips moving down my neck to my breast and gently sucking my waiting nipples. I moan loudly as he slides his hand up my thigh and grazes my pussy.

His lips explore my breast with such gentle urgency as his fingers slide across my clit. He brings his lips up to meet mine as his slides one finger inside me, then two. His thumb gently circles my clit and I can feel my climax building. His breath is hot on my cheek as he feels my climax rise. I put my hand on his cock and began stroking it as my body erupted with pleasure.

He stood up infront of me and guided my hand to his cock. I slid his cock gently between my lips sucking on the head as I tasted his precum. He moaned as I allowed his cock to invadet my mouth further. He pushed his cock in and out of my mouth with such gentle force. This man needed me as much as I needed him. My desire was building again as he filled my mouth with his seed.

Once again he gently pushed me back onto the bed kneeled down between my legs. He lifted my legs over his sholders and gently kissed his way to the entrance of my pussy. He parted my lips with his hand and began circling my pussy with his tongue. I tossed my head back and let the sensation of his mouth take over my body. As my back arched I could feel him press deeper against my pussy. He eagerly began making out with my pussy, using his tongue in ways I had never imagined. He sucked and licked, making sure to devour every drop of wet juicy goodness I had to offer. With a deep satisfying moan I climaxed, his face buried deep in my pussy as my body trembled in delight.

He then climbed on top of me, his cock hard and pushing against my entrace. He kissed me hard, letting me taste my juices as his tongue searched my mouth. I raised my hips allowing him to enter me. I could feel his cock fill my pussy, my body came alive again as he pushed himself deeper inside me. The smell of my sex on his breath and his cock plunging against the walls of my pussy was exactly what I needed. My body pressed up against his as he rammed his hard cock deeper inside of me. I wanted him, all of him and I never wanted him to stop.

He rose up and grabbed my leg tossing me like a rag doll onto my stomach. He positioned himself between my legs grabbing my waist and raising my ass to meet him. He slid his cock inside me, gently at first. Allowing the head of his cock to rock back and forth in and out of the entrace to my pussy. Then he reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my body into him. My ass bouncing off his pelvis, his cock buried deeper that before, he thrust his manhood inside of me with such abandon. I let out a loud moan and he smacked my ass hard, never letting go of my hair. He pounded my pussy until I screamed and even then he drove his cock deep and released his seed. My body climaxed once more and then melted under him.

We laid next to each other, naked, sweaty, satisfied.

(To be continued)
Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments