Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends

9
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"We need to talk. Like, right now.” 

I sweep into the room before you have time to respond. You have no idea what I am talking about. 

Well, maybe you do. 

Last week after the bar… When we’d both gotten considerably too drunk for our own good. The rest of that night is a blur of ripping clothes off and dirty talk and Lord only knows what other sinful activities. 

But that was two weeks ago, and since then I have refused to even make eye contact with you. 

In an attempt to rid our friendship of the awkward cloud that had grown around it since that night, you had invited me over for a movie night. Wine, Netflix, and maybe a face mask or two - the usual. A casual night of hanging out the way we always have. 

But with my entrance, you get the feeling it might derail into a rather awkward conversation you were hoping to avoid. 

You're standing in the kitchen entryway, holding a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other. Dressed in only a loose tank top and a pair of sleep shorts, suddenly you feel vulnerable. Ironic, seeing as I've already seen you naked. 

The distance separating us feels like miles. You decide to deliberately avoid the obvious and pretend to clarify the source of his frustration.

“Is this about—”

“Of course that’s what this is about.” 

I groan, running my rough hands through long brown hair. My face is bright red and I still refuse to look you in the eyes. Embarrassment, probably. 

Am I embarrassed? Do I regret what happened? 

Finally, after a brief and awkward silence, I meet your gaze. You cock an eyebrow at me, still a little confused.

“So what’s the problem?” you ask, swallowing nervously. “You kinda thought that we could just go back to the way things were before, continue being friends like we’ve been for the past three years?”

My facial expression mimics that of a deer in the headlights. Another pause lingers before you speak up again, setting the wine down on the table.

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“Well, I mean yeah,” I say, “that’s what I—what I thought I wanted, but—”

I sigh, sitting down on the couch and putting my face in my hands. My shoulders move as I take a deep breath, and then I look up at you, determination in my eyes. 

“I thought I wanted that, but then we actually did what we did and now it’s been fourteen days and all I can ever think about is your mouth on me, and the noises you made, and it’s driving me insane. I can barely focus on anything else, and I can’t imagine myself wanting anyone else this much, and I’m not saying I can’t be friends with you again but I am saying that I want you.” 

You feel your face heat up. If the room were any more silent we would be able to hear our racing hearts echo through your apartment. My eyes follow your tongue as it darts out to wet your lips, like I'm trying to remember what else it might do. 

“You admit, you've been thinking a lot about that night too,” you say, now nervously chewing on your bottom lip. My eyes are still glued to your mouth, not moving even as I respond.

“Really?” I ask.

You nod, and step closer to me. You open your mouth to say something again, but the way I drag my eyes up and down your body quickly derails your train of thought. You can feel yourself getting wetter by the second, and you move towards me and sit next to me on the couch. As much as you're enjoying the build-up, you decide you'd like to do something about it. Slowly, you take the strap of your tank top and slide it down your shoulder. 

“Tell me what else you remember,” you whisper. “About that night.” 

My mouth falls slightly open, and the flush on my cheeks has spread down my neck at this point. Not waiting for my response, you take your time letting the other strap fall down your shoulders. The tank top drops softly down your body. You move your hand up to start working on your bra strap when I respond.

“Besides how hot and wet your mouth felt on my cock?”

Honestly, you didn’t expect something so bluntly dirty, but you find yourself liking it. You nod for me to continue while you move closer. 

“I remember how you looked up at me with the dirtiest look I’d ever seen, the soft noises you made when I kissed your neck.” my face moves inch by inch even closer to yours, our lips nearly touching. I go on, my voice husky as I describe everything in detail. “I remember the feeling of you squirming underneath me as I held your hips down and teased you, I remember how needy you sounded when you came, how you tasted, but I can't quite remember—”

Before I can finish my sentence, you close your eyes and lean forward so our lips meet. The kiss starts out soft but soon matches the tempo of my words - urgent and hot and desperate as your tongue slides over my bottom lip. My hands find their way to the clasp of your bra. Breaking the kiss briefly, you move to whisper something into my ear.

“Keep going,” you purr. 

Grabbing your hips, I guide you into my lap with your legs on either side of me. I let my hands fall to your ass and grab hard, rocking you forward. The feeling of my erection underneath you sends you reeling and I drag my mouth down to your neck. The last time we did this, we were both too drunk to think about what our hands or mouths were doing, but this time is different. You can feel everything, you can savor the way my hands slip underneath your skirt and the way I suck and nibble on your collarbone, and it’s dizzying. 

You rock back and forth in my lap, feeling my cock grow harder with each movement. We’re both breathing hard, giddy with arousal and excitement at the release of so much sexual frustration and any fear of losing our friendship. Deciding you should probably relieve some of the pressure, you start to undo the buckle on my pants. I lift my hips from under you so I can help remove them, letting me kick them off, and just as you're about to make your way towards my beautiful erection, I stop you.

“Want to go to the bedroom?” 

Nidia_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nidia_Lopez

You nod. It takes all your self-control not to sprint to the bed, eager to pick up where we left off, but I take you by the hand and lead you there at a more reasonable pace. Gently closing the door behind us, I turn around and take one large step toward you, closing the gap between us for another kiss. This one is softer, more gentle, and intimate than before, and you smile into it. Moving together, I lay you on your back on top of the bed. 

Admittedly, you were really excited to blow me, but I have different plans. Tugging your shorts down to your knees, I drag your hips to the edge of the bed and get on my knees. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, I let my lips drag kisses along your inner thighs. I take my sweet time with it, kissing down into the divots of your hips and getting closer and closer to your clit before starting over again. 

Eventually, losing your patience, you run your fist through my hair and gently drag my head down where you need it. You feel me smile, laughing softly under my breath at your insistence, and I gently slide your underwear aside. 

The second my tongue grazes over your clit, you feel yourself melt into the mattress. My pace doesn’t pick up as I let my tongue draw circles over it, applying the perfect amount of pressure. A low and quiet moan escapes your throat as I continue, planting wet kisses on your labia as his tongue does its work. My whole body is buzzing with a feeling of intense pleasure, so much so that I don’t even know how loud my moans might be. 

Lowering your eyes to watch me, the sight of me between your thighs is almost too much for you. My eyes are closed to focus and my expression says I am loving every minute of this, relishing the way you taste and the way you move underneath me. At that moment, I look up at you again, this time putting a finger in his mouth and sliding into you. 

“You taste so fucking good,” I mutter before returning my attention to your clit, and hearing those words sends another shock of arousal through your body. I let another finger slip into you, and the feeling of being stretched out by me like this is addicting. You feel like you could stay here forever, watching me between your legs with your hands tangled in my hair. You drag your nails across my scalp, and in response feel me groan. The more your nails run through my hair, the more intense I get. With my fingers, I spread your labia and close my lips around your clit, sucking and massaging with my tongue. 

Your legs start shaking, and you can feel yourself getting closer and closer, so close to finishing that you can’t avoid it, and just as you're about to lose your mind an orgasm rips through you. You can't control the noises you're making as you buck your hips, and I hold you down with my forearms around your waist as I push you to the end of it. Crying out as I continue, you get more and more sensitive until it’s too much to bear. Finally, you let your legs fall limp onto the mattress and your orgasm subsides. 

I glance up at you as you attempt to catch your breath, your chest heaving. 

“How was it?” I ask. Your mind is in too much of a haze to answer with words, so you grab my shirt collar and pull me up on top of you. I laugh at your completely exhausted state, planting sweet kisses across your neck as you lay there and gather the rest of your brain cells. It doesn’t take long before you sit up, push me onto my back, and straddle me again. 

“I’m not done with you yet,” you whisper with a smile, tugging the collar of my shirt over my head. I sit up to remove my underwear while you do away with the shirt, and before you know it I'm gloriously naked underneath you. You give yourself a moment to stop and stare, soaking in the incredible view. My cock is fully hard now, standing against my toned stomach, and my biceps are accentuated by the way I propped myself up on my elbows. 

It’s finally your turn to take your time with me. You raise yourself above my throbbing erection and drag the head up and down along your pussy, moving your hand up and down the shaft. My eyes fall shut, mouth dropping open as I groan with each stroke.

You lean forward, letting your clit rub against me while I stroke the head of my cock softly with your thumb. My head falls back against the pillow, and you hear me whimper at the sensation. My moans grow in volume, fists tightly gripping the sheets, before you finally lower yourself onto me. 

The burning sensation of being stretched and filled echoes through every limb of your body. You still can’t recall the last time very well, but you know it wasn't this intense. Right now all you can feel is me throbbing inside of you, your nerves all lit up with desire. I shift forward to bury my face in the crook of your neck, and that simple movement makes your heart jump into your throat. Your eyes fall shut as your body rides out the waves of pleasure crashing through it, taking everything in.

After letting yourself adjust for a minute, I start thrusting up into you at an easy pace. Every stroke is a new sensation, and it takes you a while to realize I've been muttering words in your ear the whole time. 

“Love how hot and tight you feel,” he whispers, “it’s so goddamn good, fuck I love how wet you are for me, yeah, just like that, so fucking good.”

Your heart feels like it’s going to beat right out of your chest as my pace picks up. Your head falls back as you ride me, feeling me fill you in the most deliciously satisfying way, the words tumbling out of my mouth driving you insane with every thrust. 

It’s hot and filthy and intimate and perfect, perfect in every sense of the word. I stumble over my words as I get closer to finishing, and eventually, it’s just a collection of gasps and whimpers before I'm cumming, filling you with cum as I shudder and tighten my grip on you. You rock your hips gently as I come down from it, needy groans falling from my lips as I do. 

“Holy fucking shit,” you say as you crawl off of me and collapse onto the bed. You still can’t think straight, but you manage to stumble into the bathroom to clean yourself up while I recover from my orgasm. A smile is spread on your face as you climb in next to me again, putting your head on my chest. I glance down at you and match your grin. 

“That was fucking awesome,” I say through heaving breaths. 

Published 
Written by Bidan555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments