Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck you ex boyfriend.

"Ever wanted revenge on your ex boyfriend?"

12
4 Comments 4
16.3k Views 16.3k
825 words 825 words
As a teenager I was never the 'good looking' type. I was overweight, too tall, never had many friends and only had one boyfriend. However, now I'm 21 and fitter than ever. My height is now an advantage as I'm 5ft 11 and many guys lust after my gorgeous long legs, my curvy round ass and my 34DD tits. My ex cheated on me several times, maybe because I was too ugly for him. I hated him for it, I wanted to take revenge, so one day I heard he was attending a party which my friend was having. I thought it was the perfect way to show him what he's been missing out on.

I arrived at the party wearing a very short red dress, it was skin tight and just about covering my ass. It also made my tits look even more voluptuous. Guys fell at my feet, asked to dance with me and told me I was sexy and beautiful. There he was, my ex. He stood next to an unbelievably gorgeous man, tall, tanned, muscular. I walked over and said hello to my ex, it took him a while to recognize who I was, but when he did his mouth dropped open. Before he had the chance to reply, I had already grabbed his friend's hand, smirked at my ex, and led him into my friend's guestroom.

I pushed him onto the bed, ripped his clothes off to reveal his breathtaking body, I sat on top of him, I softly kissed down his neck, gently biting it at the same time as I stroked my fingers up and down his chest and stomach. He unzipped my dress and slipped it off. I felt his dick growing against my leg. I kissed all the way down to his stomach, pulled his trousers and boxers down, and kissed further down to his inner leg. I rubbed his big dick up and down, and I licked the head, I curled my lips and began to suck the head, rubbing his dick faster and faster now.

He turned me round, took off my black lace thongs and bra and we were in a 69 position. He entered a finger into my wet pussy, it was hard to get two fingers in because I was so tight so instead he licked and sucked my clit and pussy. I began to moan louder, it felt so good. I sucked his dick faster and deeper, getting it all the way down my throat, and as I moaned he could feel the vibrations run through his dick.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

He also softly moaned and slapped my ass. I got his dick out of my mouth and told him I wanted to fuck him hard, so he turned me round again, I opened my legs and struggled to slide onto his dick, but he helped pushed me down and once his dick went in we both let out a loud groan. I held onto the headboard and grinded my pussy on his dick fast, his dick felt so good inside my wet pussy. I leaned back and started to bounce faster, he grabbed my big tits and squeezed my nipples, sucking them and gently biting them, it turned me on very badly. I was screaming how good he was, how much he was turning him on, this turned him on even more.

He pulled me off him and told me to bend over, I loved being told what to do so I bent over and felt his dick quickly slide into me. He grabbed onto my hips and fucked me fast, I had to catch my breath often and I gripped on to the sheets in ultimate ecstasy. His balls slapped against my big round ass and he also slapped it, telling me I had been a naughty girl, I loved it.
I felt myself orgasm on his dick, he said he was going to cum soon too. I turned around, rubbed my wet pussy and licked off my cum, keeping it in my mouth and I kissed him so he could taste it too.

I put his dick in my mouth and sucked it faster and faster, he let out moans and pushed my head down, pulling on my hair. His dick was now at the back of my throat, I slowly moved my head back and forth, allowing his dick to stay there. He let out a loud moan, and I felt his cum dripping down my throat, I moved his dick out of my mouth, and slowly sucked his dick clean, making sure I had all the cum in my mouth, and I swallowed it all. At that very moment my ex walked in, saw me and his friend naked and out of breathe. He stared at my tits, my beautiful toned body, he was speechless. I got dressed, walked out of the door and had the biggest smile on my face.
Published 
Written by KinkyLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments