Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking on the Corvette

7
5 Comments 5
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Chanel knocked on the screen door as she had a week ago and hoped that Jack was alone this time. No one answered and she stuck her head inside and called out. The hum of the air conditioner was the only sound filing the dark interior. She looked over her shoulder at Hugo’s Mustang and noticed that a light from inside the garage was on. As quiet as possible, she opened the door and slipped inside and moved inside towards the door of the garage, gently opening it and closing it behind her as she walked through. She moved between a gutted Corvette an a shiny red and white land yacht that seemed to stretch out forever. The four taillights of the classic car stuck out like silver tubes and red lipstick.

She looked up at the doorway to the office and stopped in her tracks beside the rear end of the red and white car. Hugo stood with his arms folded across his toned and muscular chest, one shoulder shoved into the door jamb, watching her.

‘Surprise’ she said, her voice a little shaky as he’d just about given her heart failure. Fluorescent lighting shone from the room behind him and made his t0shirt appear incredibly white. A scowl turned the corners of his mouth downward and a lock of dark hair fell across his forehead. ‘Not really’. Those shoes you’re wearing make a lot of noise’. ‘I was just admiring what you’ve done with the garage.... things sure do look a lot different these days’ she said as she quickly looked around the garage and back at him. ‘You didn’t come here to tell me that Chanel’ he scowled taking a step towards her. ‘Well no, but I – ‘- And I told you what would happen if you came over here today’ he said. She didn’t have to as what he was talking about She knew, and her failing heart was pounding in her throat. ‘I came here to talk to Hugo.’ ‘Then you shouldn’t have worn that outfit’ She looked down at her mother’s dress, a dress that she had purposely worn so as to not tempt him. ‘This??’ She laughed despite the clog in her throat. Hugo its hideous’ ‘Exactly. It needs to be taken off.... or perhaps ripped off and burnt. At this point, he stood so close to her, with all his slow steps he’d been taking that she had lost all concentration and was trying to wake her brain up to send signals to her legs to at least take a few steps back. Didn’t work. ‘Hugo. We need to talk right now. This isn’t about you and me, because you and me have not co-existed in 15 years and i’ve been just fine. I came here to tell you that –‘ Hugo’s fingertips touched her chin and she stopped talking. He brought her gaze back to his. ‘Not now’. His thumb swept her jaw, and he lowered his face until his nose touched hers. ‘Even in that stupid dress you turn me on’. Her stomach clinched and she could hardly breathe. ‘You’re even more beautiful than you were growing up. And you were so beautiful back then that you made me ache’. His lips brushed hers, and he kissed the corner of her mouth. ‘All morning, i’ve been half hoping, half dreading seeing you walk through that door’. His lips touched her cheek. ‘You shouldn’t have come back Chanel. You should of stayed gone,   but you didn’t. You’re here and I cant think of anything but getting inside you. Deep inside where you’re hot and wet and want me too’. The tip of his tongue touched her earlobe and her purse fell to the floor. The warmth of his breath swept the side of her neck and across her flesh. Desire tightened her nipples and pooled between her legs, and she had to stop him now or she was goner. ‘Hugo listen – ‘This was inevitable the second you stepped foot in here. And i’m tired of fighting it’ he interrupted, as his hand moved to the side of her head, his thumb stroking her temple as if he were trying to soothe her. She placed her palm on the front of his t-shirt. His muscles turned hard and everything in him seemed to still, except for his heart, which beat as fast as hers. She tried and she tried again to resist but she knew that moment as soon as she stepped into the house that it would happen. She moved into his chest and almost instantly she could hear his breath getting heavier and heavier as his hands grabbed the front of her dress. He yanked the dress over her head and tossed it on the Corvette. She didn’t even try to stop him and his t-shirt joined the dress in one swift movement. She stood in front of him in her black lacy bra and matching panties and he didn’t give her time to think before he pulled her onto her toes in his embrace. Chanel wrapped her arms around his neck, smashing her breasts into his chest as his mouth swooped down and covered hers in a rough kiss, his erection pulsating against her inner thigh.   Unable to stop herself, she fell headfirst into a haze of lust and longing. And it felt good. The carnal thrust of his tongue elicited an equally carnal response in her. The feel of his bare chest against her skin sent a shiver down her spine as she ran her fingers through his hair as he fed her kisses from his hot, wet mouth. She moved against him, trying to get closer, trying to feel more of him. Wanting it so much. Wanting it all. A frustrated moan came from her throat and she dropped to her heels. She felt his long hard erection against her belly as her open mouth tasted the side of his neck. ‘Hugo’ she said between kisses to his throat. ‘You taste good. But i want to taste more’. ‘Jesus’ he groaned as his hands roamed around her back. He grabbed the elastic holding her hair up and pulled it out, her hair coming free and brushing her shoulders. He grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and brought her mouth back to his. She kissed him as one of his hands slid down her spine and unhooked her bra. He pulled if off and tossed it on the trunk of the Corvette and his mouth found its way to her erect nipples as he slowly yet passionately began to suck the left nipple, cupping her right one in his hands, her loud moans and fingers digging into his back making his erection more and more powerful.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

He then moved both his hands to her tight ass and grabbed her thighs. He lifted her onto the trunk of the Corvette and her bare feet rested on the wide chrome bumper. He pushed her knees apart and stepped between her thighs and she leaned forward and placed her open mouth on his bare shoulder. She kissed the hollow of his throat and he took her hands from her breasts and placed them on the waistband of his jeans. ‘Unzip me’ he said, his voice all smoky and rough. Chanel pulled the metal top button until it came free, not losing eye contact once. He wasn’t wearing underwear and she slid the metal tab downward, exposing the line of hair that grew from his navel to his groin. He was tucked to the left and she looked up into his eyes as she shoved her hand into his pants and pressed her palm against the hard length of his penis, and he gazed at her tilting his head back with a rough gasp. ‘Take it out’ he ordered as she pushed at the waistband of the jeans and shoved them down his thighs. His erection jutted toward her, huge and smooth like hot marble, and she took him in her hand. His hard flesh burned her palm and she stroked his long shaft. She scooted down to sit on the car’s bumper and pressed a small kiss on the voluptuous head, looking up into Hugo’s glazed-over eyes as she gave him tiny licks, holding him in her left hand, and in her right, slowly reaching down to her panties, moving them to one side and fingering herself slowly, her soft moans sending Hugo into ecstasy. ‘I’m so wet Hugo’ Hugo was losing all grips on reality and could barely remain standing. He groaned his pleasure deep, deep within his chest and pushed the hair out of her face. She seductively looked up at him and watched his eyes as she slowly turned her licks into deep kisses and finally placed a kiss on his head, opened her mouth and took him in her mouth. She rotated her tongue around his thick penis, moving her mouth slowly up and down his shaft, placing her hands on his ass and pushing him further and further inside of her. Hugo grabbed her hair and started pushing her harder and harder until it became a fast and hard rhythm as she sucked him senseless. ‘I’m going to cum Chanel’ he said after what felt like an entire lifetime. ‘Let me come in your mouth’ Chanel kept sucking him, her tongue rotating in a fast tempo, one hand remaining on his ass and one hand masturbating him as she pushed him down and hard to the back of her throat. Hugo let out a deep moan as hot liquid erupted from his penis, Chanel keeping her rhythm taking in his cum, swallowing every last drop. She slowly rose, licking her lips as Hugo grabbed her and picked her placing her onto the trunk of the Corvette once more onto her back and he ripped off her panties.   ‘Chanel that was amazing’ his hungry voice said as he stepped between her thighs. ‘But this is what i’ve been looking forward to.’ His gaze travelled from her face, down to her throat to her breasts. He leaned over her and grabbed the back of her thighs tilting them forward, and spreading them. Chanel arched her back and moaned tilting her head right back as one of his hands touched her wet pussy. ‘Chanel i want you to look at me. I want you to look at me whilst i fuck you.’ She did. He gazed down at her, his own eyes intense and feverish. ‘I want to see your face when i’m inside of you’ He then moved his hands beneath her bare bottom, her legs remaining exactly where they were. He brought his hard cock to her entrance of her wet pussy and lingered a few moments brushing his penis up and down her pussy. ‘Fuck me Hugo FUCK ME!’ she half screamed not being able to control herself anymore. He plunged inside of her in one smooth stroke that buried him deep inside of her. His grasp tightened on her thighs and he back arched. She cried out in pain and in pleasure. ‘D-A-M-N’ he said between clenched teeth as placed rough kisses over her breasts and neck, withdrawing his penis and thrusting himself inside her with more care. Soon he gave her incredible pleasure with smooth soft strokes as he moved her legs over her head and fucked her tight pussy, pumping her endlessly on the trunk of his Corvette. God the both looked good. ‘How does that feel baby?’ Chanel moaned with pleasure clenching her pussy, all the more pleasurable for Hugo’ ‘Don’t fucking stop’ she breathed as he pushed her legs further back over her head and pumped her, his eyes not leaving hers for one moment. He withdrew and picked her up turning her over so she was on all fours and grabbed her hips and entered her once again her loud cries echoing throughout the garage. As he thrust in and out of her, he could tell she was near her climax as her moans got louder and louder, her tight ass right in his face, spread out on the trunk of his Corvette. He knew he would come soon and he started pumping her even faster and faster. He spanked her tight little ass, a small cry coming out of her mouth when he did. ‘You like that baby’ ‘mmm’ was all she managed to say to preoccupied in her own ecstasy. He spanked her again and again, her cries becoming cries of yearning and wanting. ‘Hugo i’m going to cum’ ‘Me too baby... wait for me.... just wait for me... together baby we’ll cum together’ Their moans filled the garage and possibly the entire house as he rocked his penis inside of her over and over until he began to climax and when her moans got louder and louder to the point of a scream he blew his big load inside of her, grinding his hips against her ass as her breaths were heavier and heavier. He pulled out and jumped on the trunk and lay next to her as she lay down, her heaving breasts moving up and down. They looked at each other with an intense gaze, speechless.
Published 
Written by MissScarlet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments