Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Genie In The Muscle Car

"I am summoned back in time to satisfy an old coworker who makes a wish"

17
17 Comments 17
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

I had just finished lunch and headed outside to get the mail. I walked out to the sidewalk, opened the mailbox, and grabbed the contents. As I shut the door, I noticed an old Chevelle coming down the street. It was in great shape and I thought to myself: Wow, I haven’t seen one of those in a long time! I followed it with my eyes as it came down my street and, surprisingly, it pulled over in front of my driveway.

The driver spoke from the window, “Hi John, how are you?” I had never seen this man before. I gave him a funny look and noticed my neighbor coming out to get his mail. I shot my neighbor a look, but the driver interrupted, “Don’t worry about him, he can’t see us.” If my first look was funny, this one was incredulous. “Come here John, I have something to ask you.” I moved closer to the car, but not close enough for him to touch me. After the weird statements he was making, I couldn’t be sure what kind of person I was dealing with.

He continued, “I am aware that you don’t know who I am, that doesn’t matter. What matters is what I am. You see, I am a… well… I guess the word you would understand best, would be a genie, and I have a specialized purpose.”

“And you’re going to grant me three wishes, right?” In my smart-ass tone with a smirk to accompany it.

“Not quite, unless your wish is exactly the same as my current patron. YOU are the subject of someone else’s wish. I should clarify, when I said I have a specialized purpose, I grant requests of a sexual nature.”

“What? Does someone want me? Who on Earth would…”?

“Tara Dussell.” To myself: Oh… my… God… “She has met the conditions to receive my services, which by the way, is a twenty-four-hour fulfillment of whatever her longing may be. Tara has chosen you. If, by chance, you want to participate in her request, I will grant it for you. If you refuse, I will plant the memory in her head, and she will be none the wiser. The choice is yours.”

As crazy as this conversation was, somehow, I knew every word was true. “I worked with her back in Ohio. But I was already dating my wife. If things had been different, well, things may have been different. Anyway, I’m married now…and twenty-four hours of sexual adventure? What is she going to be doing for the remaining twenty three hours and forty five minutes?”

“I have the ability to make this happen in the past before you ever met your wife. And you will not have to worry about being ‘too spent’ to perform. You will re-tool rapidly, you will not get sore and your drive will be strong.”

“So, I would be younger in this… fantasy?” I was thinking: That may be worth the price of admission itself!

“Yes, but it’s not a fantasy. This will really happen, and it will be an actual part of your past. Although you, and Tara, will also remember my intervention. So, you will recall this moment we are in right now. I will provide an unencumbered twenty-four-hour period for the two of you. For example, I will not zap you back to Christmas Day or your mother’s birthday or anything like that. And, as I said before, this will not emotionally harm your wife or children. This will simply be a part of your past before you were with your wife—no matter what age you choose to return as.”

“You mean I could return as my twenty-five-year-old self?” He nodded from the window of the muscle car. “Ok, I’m in.”

The next instant I found myself in my old Beretta, idling in Tara’s driveway. How I knew it was her driveway, I could not explain, but I knew it was. Just then Tara came out the side door with an overnight bag and hopped in the passenger seat next to me. She gave me a huge smile and said, “You’re right on time!” and gave me a giant hug and a kiss. She was exactly as I remembered her. Her dark hair, eyes that seemed to peer through my outward shell, and a smile that suggested she may be planning something... secret. She had on a denim mini skirt, which was correct for the current year… 1994? How did I know that? Regardless, I could not take my eyes off her smooth legs. I thought about her impressive figure as it emerged from her door and scampered to my car a second ago. I studied her. She seemed to be about the same age as me, which was not exactly in proportion, as I was a bit older than her in real life (was this real life?), but I could not disagree with her choice to come back to this particular body. Her skin was young and supple, her pert, full breasts that I had always considered off-limits, were straining against her shirt.

She spoke again “Do you…uh…know why you’re here? I mean, how you got here?”

“Yes.” I wasn’t sure if she, or me for that matter, would be aware of the genie’s involvement while it was actually happening. “He came to me and gave me the chance to be here. It’s funny, I remember that, but I also remember all the prior events leading up to this. I remember asking you to come on this trip. I know that it’s 1994—It’s very weird!”

“Yes, it is. But I’m so glad you agreed to be here! Where are we going to breakfast?”

I realized this was my only chance to learn certain things about her. “Is anyone else home?”

“No...” I could see the knowing look on her face. Smirking and thinking, You can’t wait, can you?

“Oh, I don’t ask for any… ulterior motives. It’s just that… I’ve never seen your house. Would you mind showing me around?”

She showed me all around the house, her room, her pets, it was nice to see how she lived since I only knew her from work. We were standing in the living room, and I was just about to suggest that we head out when she said “Listen, I know we’re probably going to fuck like bunnies later, but I’ve wanted to suck your cock for so long I can’t wait anymore. Could I?” As she said this, she ran her palm over the front of my acid-washed jeans (1994 remember?) I answered her by touching her chin and tilting it up to my face for a deep, wet kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, she pulled my zipper down and reached her hand inside my fly. By the time she touched my twenty-five-year-old dick, it was hard as a rock. We made out for a few seconds while she fondled my rod and I moved my hands up to her breasts. I said, “You know, I can’t in good conscience, let you do this with your shirt on. What if something were to… stain it?” She laughed and thanked me for my concern as I pulled her shirt over her head. “Black bra, your dress code is spot on!” I stared down into her cleavage with desire as she pulled her hand out of my pants and moved around behind me.

I felt her firm tits push against my back as she unbuckled my belt. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised and elated that there was no beer belly for her to work around! She pulled my jeans and my underwear down to my ankles and I pulled one foot out. She stood up and embraced me with one arm from behind as she wrapped her other hand around my protruding phallus. Stroking up and down slowly she said, “I always wondered what it looked like when a guy strokes his cock. Now I know!”

With that, she maneuvered around and knelt in front of me. Her mouth engulfed me as she cupped my testicles with a free hand. She bobbed her head up and down sensuously while simultaneously grabbing my ass with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. She looked stunning as I watched her perform her oral expertise. She came up for air and gave me a puppy dog look. While stroking me with her hand, she said “I want you to fuck my face.” I could not believe my ears. The innocent young Tara saying something as dirty as this just turned me on beyond belief!

I widened my stance and slowly rolled my hips into her. She made little cooing sounds as I pushed my shaft past her lips and her eyes never left mine. This was too much to take, and I felt myself reaching the point of no return. I started groaning and bucking harder. She came off one more time to speak “Oh yes, cum for me! Let me have it!” Then she went back to work… just in time to catch a blast into her mouth. “Mm mm…“I felt horrible for not warning her, but she didn’t seem to mind. She brought her hand up and jerked my shaft while keeping her mouth over the head as I gushed spurt after spurt down her throat. It was just barely too much. After my last spray, a white stream of fluid escaped from her lips and drooled down onto her chest. I pulled out as she gulped down what she could. She was picture perfect kneeling there in her black bra with a splash of cum slowly dripping into her cleavage. She smiled up at me “I guess I owe you a thank you for confiscating my shirt!”

We cleaned up and went out to breakfast. We talked about both our alternate reality that we were currently in and the real world in which we were cheating at the moment. We were the only two people in the world that knew what was to come in the next few years and it was surreal. Looking at her across the table, I found myself ogling her young body. Despite just having mind-blowing oral sex, I found myself getting aroused again. I interrupted her mid-sentence as she was speaking. “Take off your panties.”

KAIRASUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAIRASUN

She looked at me and smiled “Right now?” I nodded in the affirmative, and she started to get up.

“No, take them off right here, at the table.” She gave me a devilish look that told me she liked this game and proceeded to wiggle out of her underwear. She showed me that she did indeed remove them and opened her purse to put them away and I stopped her. “Put them on the table.” She looked at me in disbelief. I simply said, “Do it.”

Tara complied just before the waitress came to take our orders. The panties on the table were not lost on her. She shot me a look when she noticed them and when she took Tara’s order, she said, “I assume you’ll be having sausage?”

We smiled, knowing that our little game had not gone unnoticed. Tara answered, “Yes, I will definitely be having sausage today!” Our server smiled and gave us a visual once-over before collecting our menus and retreating to the kitchen. No doubt, she knew what we would be up to after breakfast, and she was probably imagining what the scene would look like. After watching her leave, Tara turned back to me and announced, “Boy that was hot! I’m getting wet all over again!”

“Prove it.” I said smiling at the thought of her creaming in her seat. She looked at me quizzically. “Put a finger in your pussy.” I commanded. She looked back at me with innocent eyes and I thought I had gone too far.

She leaned into the table never breaking her wholesome gaze and inquired “How’s this?”

“Is it moving?” I asked.

“Should it be?” a grin crossing her face.

“Of course, in and out… I’ll tell you when to stop.” I noted her adjustment and then immediately her breathing became deeper. She studied my face, waiting for the order to stop as wet noises came from below the table and whimpers came from her mouth. “Ok, now let me see your finger.” She closed her eyes as if she had just averted an accident and brought her hand up. She raised her glistening finger for me to see, pointing it up at the ceiling. I took her hand and sucked the sweet syrup off of her finger, plunging it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it to clean it entirely. She sighed quietly and shuddered a bit in her seat before I returned her hand. I looked away briefly and noticed our hostess staring at us before she darted off to the kitchen. She had probably seen the whole thing.

The rest of breakfast went without incident. We got on the road and headed south toward the campground where we had booked a site. There was touching, petting, and teasing along the way, but nothing that got out of hand. Just enough to keep us both constantly aroused for the entire drive. When we finally arrived, we got our site and I quickly put up the tent while Tara got the food, cookware, and bedding together and sorted it out on the picnic table. I inflated the air mattress and situated it in the tent, and made ‘the bed’ with the sheets and blankets I packed. “Hey Tara, come on in and check it out!”

She came through the zippered door and admired the setup “Hey that’s gonna work out nice. Still lots of room too! Woahhh!” I pushed her down onto the mattress. She landed on her back and her legs spread out as she landed, flashing me the perfect upskirt view. I had almost forgotten she removed her panties a couple of hours ago. I dove between her legs and assaulted her pussy with my tongue. At first, she was laughing, but that soon gave way to quiet, heavy breaths, and then moaning. I slathered her lips with my saliva, then moved up to moisten her clit and suck on it, teasing it with my lips. She unzipped her skirt and made it clear she wanted to slip it off. I, however, was not going to stop what I was doing, so she opted instead to get her shirt and brassiere off.

Just then, my work started to pay off. She was moaning louder and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling my face into her hot box. I licked and sucked and at apparently the right moment, put two fingers inside her. “Oh, God! Oh, yes! Huuugh… yes right there! Oh, don’t stop… haaaaah!” She held my head until her spasms stopped, then I got up and finally removed her skirt.

I had my clothes off in two seconds flat and mounted her. I held my cock at her opening, rubbing it up and down, coating it with her juices. When it was sufficiently lubricated I paused and looked at her. This would be the first time and I wanted to make sure it was alright if I….“Fuck me! Put it in! C’mon, I want that hard cock… it’s about time you gave it to me!” I needed no other coaxing. I slipped it in and laid down on top of her to kiss her deeply. I gave her slow thrusts as she quivered under me. I massaged her breasts for the first time and could not help but suck her nipples to erect little buds.

I picked up my pace, getting a rhythm going with my hips and enjoying the sensation thoroughly. I put my face close to hers and whispered to her, “So is this living up to your expectation? Is it as good as you imagined it?”

“Oh my God, it feels so good to finally have you inside me. You’re fucking my little cunt so good. Please don’t let up, I’m going to cum again!” The dirty talk coming from my virtuous Tara turned me on so much that I started bucking wildly into her. My own climax was approaching, and I hoped I could hold out for her. “Fuck… fuck… yes! Oh, God, yes! Pound me! Pound my pussy!” That’s all it took. Thankfully, I could tell she was cumming too. I hammered her with everything I had and felt my moment approach. I pulled out and aimed my cum gun at her. I stroked and shot jet after jet of thick ropes of semen onto her body. My orgasm was so strong I got dizzy and almost fell over while I hosed down her stomach, tits, thighs, and of course, her clit and labia.

The poor girl was a mess, so I put my shorts back on to go outside a grab her a towel. When I got outside, I noticed that a couple was staring at our tent. I guess we were a bit loud. They started walking away when they noticed me. I grabbed the towel and didn’t say anything to Tara.

After we cleaned up, we went on a long hike, then came back for dinner. The campground had a pool, hot tub, and sauna, so we decided to go check out the sauna. It was adjacent to a locker room where we got undressed and wrapped up in towels. We sat on the tiered benches and talked for a while. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly. She responded by climbing onto my lap, facing me and kissing back. We were immediately in a full make-out session. She reached down, untied my towel and opened it. I untied hers as well, but left it draped across her back in case of unwanted visitors. The genie did an excellent job on my libido because I was as hard as I could get for the third time today as Tara moved her vaginal lips up and down my shaft. Finally, she impaled herself on me. I let out a deep moan and wrapped my arms around her under her towel.

Suddenly, I was blinded by sunlight beaming through the open door as a red-haired lady in a robe entered. She was older than us (in 1994). She said “Hi” as she closed the door, then turned to face us. She took in an audible breath, “Are you… fucking? Didn’t you know you could lock the door?” She flipped a previously invisible switch to dead-bolt the door. “Don’t mind me, I’m not going anywhere.” We both looked at her, then Tara slowly resumed her pace up & down.

“Hun, are you in there?” came a voice from outside.

“Yes, dear” she quickly retorted.

“My back hurts, I’m going in the Jacuzzi first.”

“OK, no problem, see you in a few.” A dirty grin on her face.

She turned her wide-eyed attention to us. We were oblivious though and continues our activities as if she didn’t exist. Our hips were swiveling against each other in a salacious display of copulation. She spoke again “You are a hot couple, aren’t you?” She grabbed the towel off Tara’s back and tossed it on the bench, then sat in the corner and opened her robe. She fingered herself as we writhed and devoured each other, narrating and commenting on everything she liked about our coupling.

Tara and I were lost in our own world. We kissed and stared into each other’s eyes while bringing about our mutual pleasure. It occurred to me that we were openly screwing, and this stranger was spying on us from just a yard away. I decided to give her a show. I started bucking into Tara and groping her tits while grunting and kissing her deeply. This sent her into a frenzy, and she threw her arms around me, stopping my thrusts. I felt her spasm around my cock, which gave me the permission to do the same. I thrust my hips up into her and unloaded. I could feel each and every eruption shooting into her as the voice from the corner whispered out her approval. We sat motionless for a few seconds until our contractions subsided. After regaining our strength, we turned to leave silently. The woman in the corner stopped us, grabbed our hands and put them on her breasts, and brought herself to a shuddering orgasm while we pinched and flicked her nipples. Afterward, we left, went back to our tent, and fell asleep.

I woke up first. I got up, exited the tent, and…found myself standing in my driveway staring at two bills and a Kohl’s flyer. I looked down the street to see the Chevelle driving away and a hand waving at me out the window. Did that really happen?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnnyRotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments