Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina and Rick Part 1

4
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Gina woke as the sun shone through the crack in her drapes. As she lay there her thoughts drifted back to last night and her date with Rick. They had had a lovely evening where they had talked and laughed after which he had dropped her at her front door, kissed her gently on the lips and watched as she walked in and closed it behind her. The thought gave her butterflies in her stomach and she smiled to herself. She hadn’t felt like this for a long time and she was glad that Rick was taking it slow. She wanted this to be special and she had the feeling that it could be.

Gina stepped from the shower and wiped the mirror with a towel. Her blonde hair was wet and fell around her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran her hand over her flat stomach before reaching for a towel and starting to dry her hair. She bent forward and flicked her hair back, looking in the mirror just in time to see her firm breasts bounce, it started to turn her on but she tried to ignore the feeling.

After drying herself, Gina walked into her the kitchen to turn on the coffee maker. She enjoyed walking around naked and the sun shining through her kitchen door from her secluded roof garden made her feel warm. She walked back into her bedroom and over to her dresser. She was torn as to what to wear. Rick was coming round for lunch. She reached into her top drawer and took out a white lacy thong and matching bra. She slipped into her underwear and went to her closet. After standing there for a few seconds she settled on a pair of jeans her friends had told her made her ass look good and a casual t-shirt.

Gina sat at her kitchen table enjoying the warm sun that was coming in through the open door when her cell phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Rick. How are you?”

Gina smiled and the butterflies returned to her stomach.

“I’m good. How are you?”

“I’m good. So, are we still on for lunch?” Rick asked.

Gina smiled again. “Of course,” she replied.

“Cool. I’ll see you in an hour.”

Gina was still smiling when she ended the call.

The buzzer rang, making Gina jump a little. She walked to the intercom.

“Hello?” she said, pressing the talk button.

“Hey, it’s me,” Rick’s voice called through the tiny speaker.

Gina hit the door release and walked to open the inside door to her apartment. She was starting to feel nervous excitement at the thought of seeing Rick again.

Rick walked through the door, tapping on it gently as he did so. Gina smiled when she saw him. He walked toward her and kissed gently on the lips. The kiss was short but the look she saw in his eyes made Gina think it might lead to more later. The thought made her nervous but excited. She wanted to go slow but she was also very attracted to Rick.

Gina and Rick sat at her patio table in her secluded roof garden. To her surprise and delight Rick had brought lunch with him but the best thing he’d brought was a plastic container of strawberries. Gina loved strawberries.

They been sitting and eating for around half an hour. The conversation was easy and they were making each other laugh. Gina was finding her mind wandering as she watched Rick talk. She loved the way his eyes sparkled as he told her stories about work and his life. She loved the way he watched her face as she answered his questions. Gina looked at Rick’s glass.

“Would you like some more iced tea?” She asked.

“That would be great, thanks,” he replied.

Gina took both glasses and walked into the kitchen, the air feeling cool after the warm sun on her face.

She returned with two full glasses. As she put them down on the table Rick half stood and leaned forward, gently kissing her mouth. The kiss lingered longer than the one they’d had at her door and she felt her stomach do a little somersault but she stayed there, kissing him back, even leaning forward slightly. As their kiss continued she felt Rick put his hand gently on the back of her neck. As their lips moved apart Rick took her hand and guided her around the table. He sat back into his chair and Gina moved to sit sideways in his lap. Their lips touched again and Gina felt Rick’s tongue gently touch her lips. The sensation made her stomach flip again and she felt her nipples stiffen, pressing against the lace of her bra. Rick’s hands were on her sides, holding her. Their kiss became harder, their tongues touching and moving into each other’s mouth. Gina’s nipples were hard now and she could feel the heat between her legs. She wanted Rick but she was still nervous, not knowing what to do next. What Rick did next made the decision for her. He leaned forward to stand up. Gina slide off his lap and stood as Rick took her small hand in his, leading her through the kitchen door. She followed him, deciding to stop worrying about what she should or shouldn’t do.

Rick lead Gina into her bedroom and turned to look at her. He smiled and she smiled back. He leaned down to kiss her again and she kissed him back. Again their tongues explored each other’s mouths, their bodies pressing closer together. Gina’s nipples were hard and she knew they were poking through her t-shirt, her pussy was hot and she could feel her panties starting to get damp with excitement. Rick’s hands began moving down her back, gently tracing the outline of her spine through her t-shirt. She felt them reach the waist band of her jeans. They stopped for a moment but then she felt them start to lift her t-shirt. For a second she froze, this was actually happening, she’d wanted it since she realized she was falling for Rick but now that it was happening she was nervous. She felt Rick pause, sensing her inner turmoil but she didn’t want this to stop so she kissed him harder, letting him know she wanted him to continue. She felt his hands begin to lift her shirt, exposing the pale skin of her flat stomach. As the bottom of the t-shirt reached her breasts Rick had to pull in order for it to slip over her D-cup bra. Gina giggled and Rick smiled as he gently pulled the t-shirt over her head, ruffling her hair. Rick dropped the t-shirt on the floor, taking the forced break in their kiss as a chance to look at her body. Their waists were still pressed together and Gina could feel the hardness through his jeans

Not wanting to be the only one getting naked Gina quickly removed Rick’s t-shirt. She sighed softly at the sight of his chest and stomach. She’d noticed that he was a pretty big guy the first time they’d met and now that she saw his firm chest and flat stomach she was happy. She’d never been into the really buff, oiled up guys she saw at the gym, she wanted a strong guy who could wrap her in his arms and make her feel safe.

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

Rick fit the description.

Gina kissed Rick’s chest and shuddered a little as she felt his fingers glide over the bare skin of her sides, feeling goosebumps appear. Suddenly she realized that his hands were moving towards the waist of her jeans again, slowly reaching for the button. Again, she froze inside but this time she gently ran her finger nails down Rick’s back, making him sigh as he popped the button on her jeans.

Rick began to slide her jeans down over her firm butt, exposing the soft material of her panties. She felt his fingers gently brush the cheeks of her ass and she knew he was checking to see if she was wearing a thong. She felt his cock move again through his jeans before she stepped back, wiggling her hips to let her jeans slide down her slim legs and pool on the floor at her ankles. She stepped out of them, giving Rick a clear view of her half naked body. She, in turn, took the chance to look at him, liking what she saw, including the smile on his face and the bulge in his jeans. She stepped forward and this time their kiss was hard from the start, their breathing deeper. Gina felt Rick’s hands move to the clasp on her bra so she grabbed the button on his jeans. Both fasteners released at the same time and she reached for his zipper as she felt her bra become loose around her body. The thought of being topless in front of Rick made her nervous and excited all at once and she knew her panties were becoming wetter by the second.

Rick slid her bra down Gina’s arms, revealing her firm breasts and small, hard nipples. His head leaned forward as he kissed the tops and sides of her breasts but not her nipples, leaving her wanting. Gina pulled at his jeans, maneuvering them past his hard on which was pressing against his crisp, plain boxers. The jeans slide to the floor and Rick stepped out of them as he continued to kiss her neck and breasts, still teasing her by refusing to touch her hard, aching nipples.

Suddenly Rick stopped and taking her hand, lead Gina to the bed, laying her down on the clean sheets. He climbed on next to her and kissed her mouth, his stiff cock brushing gently against her thigh. She sighed, pulling him closer, his hand moving towards her panties, slowly pulling them down, freeing the material from between her butt cheeks. Gina lifted her hips, allowing Rick to slide her thong down her legs before dropping it onto the floor. Gina reached for his boxers, pulling them out over his hard cock. As Rick’s boxers slid down over his ass she looked down at his hard cock only an inch away from the silky skin of her thigh. She noticed it was large, the tip shiny with pre-cum, his hair trimmed.

She continued to watch it as Rick kicked his underwear onto the floor. He looked back at her and she closed her eyes ready for him to kiss her, ready for him to do whatever he was going to do next. But instead of the feel of his firm lips against hers she felt him move away slightly. Gina opened her eyes to see Rick leaning off the side of the bed, balancing on one strong arm. It was only then that she realized that he had brought the container of strawberries with him. Gina watched as he took one out and offered it to her silently. She watched his smile and she took the firm, juicy fruit in her mouth, biting it delicately in half. Rick leaned in and kissed her lips, tasting the juice on them. Suddenly Gina felt the cool wetness of the strawberry against her neck as Rick slid it lower towards her breasts. Gina caught her breath as she felt the juice run across her skin and the fruit move down over her breasts. Her nipples were hard, almost painfully sensitive in anticipation of finally being touched. And suddenly they were being touched. Gina moaned as she felt the cool fruit slide over her hard nipples. Her hips moved and her legs moved slightly wider, an involuntary move she did nothing to fight.

Rick moved the strawberry from one nipple to the over, then bowed his head to kiss and suck them gently, his warm breath a contrast to the coolness of the fleshy fruit. Suddenly Gina realized that Rick’s hand and the strawberry were moving down over her stomach, toward the damp heat between her legs. Her hands gripped the bed sheets in anticipation of what might happen.

Gina felt the wetness of the fruit reach the top of her smooth, waxed mound . Her pussy was so wet now, she could feel her juices start to run down between her ass cheeks, mixed, no doubt with the juice from the strawberry which was now being drawn up and down either side of her lips. She moaned again, wanting to feel the exquisite pleasure of that first gentle touch on her clit. She opened her legs wider, exposing her clit, silently inviting Rick to touch it. She felt the smooth strawberry slide slowly back up as Rick’s lips closed around her nipple, sucking it gently into his mouth before running his tongue over it. Her mind was a blur, the sensation she was experiencing on her breasts in conflict with the sensation she ached for between her legs. Suddenly it was there, she felt the soft flesh of the strawberry glide over onto her clit. Gina’s hips bucked as the first sensation shot through her. One hand gripped the sheets, the other held the back of Rick’s head as he sucked and flicked her nipple.

Slowly Rick began to make small circular movements with the strawberry on her clit. The sensation was amazing and she moaned, gripping him harder. Her stomach convulsed as her breathing became more intense with the overload of sensation she was experiencing. Suddenly she felt the start of the orgasm she was longing for. It began in her clit as the strawberry continued it’s slow, circular movements and started to spread up into her stomach, through her pelvis and down her thighs.

“Kiss me,” she whispered.

Rick must have know what she was thinking because he moved to kiss her immediately but his free hand also moved to her breasts, stroking her nipples in turn. Suddenly the sensation around Gina’s clit exploded as her orgasm ripped through her, wave after wave of pleasure caused her body to convulse and shake. Her hips lifted and pushed her clit against Rick’s hand as she came, her cries muffled by his mouth.

The orgasm was so powerful, each wave as intense as the last, so intense that Gina had to pull away from their kiss to be able to breathe. She knew Rick was watching her but all thoughts off insecurity were lost as her body was overcome with pleasure.

Slowly her climax started to subside and Rick moved the strawberry from her clit, dropping it quickly back into the container before wrapping his arms around her. Gina’s body was beginning to relax but every few breaths would be accompanied by a small convulsion around her hips and thighs and through it all Rick gave her soft kisses on her open mouth….

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments