Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going With the Unexpected

"After a travel day from hell, she needs to except the help from a stranger."

54
25 Comments 25
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Musical Inspiration: Breakdown by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers This is my first time writing a story like this. I am absolutely blown away by the amazing people I have met so far on this platform and am very grateful for all the help and feedback I have received. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please let me know what you think."

"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled under my breath. My brain was no longer able to process bad news. My new assistant had started a month before and came with rave reviews. This was the first business trip she had scheduled for me and if the resulting experience was an indicator of her abilities, I would need to start the hiring process again. The thought of it made me cringe.

That morning, the car service she scheduled was thirty minutes late, the seat she booked on the plane was a middle seat making it impossible to work on the proposal that I was supposed to give the next day, the flight also had a four-and-a-half-hour layover, even when I expressly instructed her that I would only take direct flights. Then to finish off the day consistently, when I finally made it to the hotel, they were unable to find my reservation and were completely booked. I knew I should call her and have her work it out but I wasn’t sure if I could control the language that would have come out of my mouth if I did.

Standing in that lobby, faced with the kid at the front desk I tried to reason with him. I said “It is late in the day, is there a chance that you have a cancellation? I will take any room, even one that costs more. Please say you can help me. I am desperate." The last bit of pleading may have been too much. At least it seemed like it by the way the guy leered at me. I had to school my expression so I wouldn’t show how disgusted his attention made me. I knew that it was his help I needed. 

He looked back down to his computer and told me, “There are three rooms that are reserved but we haven't heard from the customers yet. In an hour I could call them to confirm they are coming and offer turndown service. If any of them cancel, that room can be yours,” he paused a beat then added “I can do your turndown service." with that, he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I pasted a smile on and tried not to gag at the image that assaulted me of this scrawny, pimple-faced, weasel writhing on top of me. I shook the thought from my mind and let him know that I would be at the bar on the other side of the lobby and would come back in an hour.

I found a seat at the bar top that faced the lobby desk so I could monitor people checking in. The bartender offered a nice view of his own. He was tall with sandy brown hair and looked like he spent a lot of time outside. His skin… I first thought sun-kissed was a good description but the more my eyes followed him I started to think it was like the sun slowly licked every inch of him. He approached me placing a cocktail napkin in front of me. "What can I get you?" he asked in a slight southern drawl.

"Old fashioned please." I watched as he reached overhead to get a glass, his shirt lifted just enough to show the delicate patch of hair that ran down until it disappeared beneath the waistband of his well-fitting jeans. I let out a long breath. My mind was mush from the day, my body, equally tired, began to throb in an unwelcome way. The bartender leaned toward me and placed my drink on the napkin. With a wink, he turned and walked to the few guests at the other end of the bar.

As my eyes tracked his progress I noticed the young couple at the front desk. My heart dropped as I watched them check in. Knowing that I should be looking for alternate lodging, I motioned to the bartender and he made his way back to me.

"Excuse me, are there any other hotels near here?" I asked him.

"Is the drink that bad?" he chuckled.

"No, not at all. There was a problem with my reservation. I need to find somewhere with an open room." 

"The rodeo is in town this week. Every hotel, motel, and brothel have been booked solid for months now," he said with an apologetic smile.

My stomach dropped and I could feel tears building in the corner of my eyes. To keep my composure I took a slow and controlled breath. "The guy at the front desk said a couple of people haven't arrived yet and he would call to see if they are going to cancel in…" I looked down at my watch, "in forty-eight minutes." As soon as I said that, we both looked to the door and watched as a man dressed as a rodeo clown walked in. I held my breath and only released it when he walked directly past the desk and to the bank of elevators across from it.  I picked up my drink, touched the cold glass to my lips, and let the strong bourbon pour down my throat. I closed my eyes wishing that I could find a bed and end this awful day.

Of course, when I opened my eyes a moment later there were three girls at the front desk checking in. That left one room left. I wondered if the kid at the front desk knew what a long shot his plan was. It made me wonder if he was trying to set me up somehow. Feeling helpless I looked around, the kid wasn’t the only local in the room. I found the bartender. He was mixing a drink. His eyes drifted to mine and I wondered where he lived or if he had a spare room or couch. I could pay him for the space. Right then he then leaned over the bar to hear the customer in front of him better. In doing so I saw the muscles in his back ripple, thoughts of what we could do if I went home with him flashed through my mind. Once my mind went there, I could not stop. My eyes kept following his every move, I knew that I wasn’t being discrete but it didn’t seem to bother him.

I became lost in images of wrapping my legs around the bartender’s head, unintentionally my thighs pressed together and I shifted on the barstool searching for relief. My body was a ball of tension and unfocused electricity. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't see the large man slide into the seat next to me. I only realized he was there when he quietly spoke in my ear. He had a deep, gruff voice that instantly made my nipples tighten 

"See something you want?" he asked with humor on his face.

Coming back to reality, I looked at the stranger next to me. He was a big guy, well over six feet with thick dark hair, and a matching beard. He wasn’t perfectly fit but he looked strong. A vivid vision assaulted me. In it, he picked me up, pressed me against a wall, and without an ounce of hesitation he took what he wanted from me. 

"Are you alright?" he asked now sounding concerned. I had spaced out again. I really needed this day to be over. I took a deep gulp of my drink.

"This has been the day from hell. I have one last hope and I am drinking until it materializes." I responded somewhat cryptically. 

He looked at me and smiled then waved down the bartender signaling to get me a refill and a beer for himself. He then turned back to me and asked me to tell him everything. So I did, from the miserable travel, the lack of reservation, a few choice words about my new assistant and finally why I was waiting.

"You said there were three rooms left, the first was taken by a couple, the second by three girls leaving one room left, right?" His face morphed into something that almost seemed like guilt. His eyes darted to the suitcase that was wedged between his leg and the stool on his other side. "I just checked in, I was headed to the elevators when I saw you. You were so focused, breathing so deeply, I just had to come and see what was making you react so beautifully."

All hope slammed out of my body like a tidal wave. I closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands. The day from hell.

"I have a crazy idea, the only room they had left had two queen beds in it. Obviously, there is just one of me, come take the other bed. I promise I will be an absolute gentleman." 

I just stared at him, I didn’t know what to say or do. I had met this guy five minutes before, of course, there was a huge chance that he could hurt me, I wasn’t naive. The truth was I was contemplating going home with the bartender, was there a difference? The thought of being in a hotel seemed a tad bit safer than going to some unknown location with a stranger. If the hotel was sold out, I reasoned I could always scream if I needed to. I knew it was a stupid decision but the thought of having a bed to sleep in won. I took the fresh drink and stood. "Please don't make me regret this."  

He pulled out his wallet, left a crisp bill on the bar top, and motioned for me to go first. I downed the drink and then wheeled my suitcase toward the elevators. Passing the kid at the front desk, he gave me a pervy smile that made me make a soft gagging noise at the back of my throat. My new roommate, observant as ever, chuckled behind me. When the car arrived he let me enter first then followed pushing the button to the 3rd floor. When the ding rang indicating we had reached our destination he stepped out first and led the way to room 319. He used the key card to open the door for me, and I stepped into the dark room past him. Flipping the first switch I could find, light flooded the small room. I maneuvered into the middle of the room and he walked up next to me, both looking at the two beds in front of us.

"Do you have a preference?" I asked him quietly.

"My only preference is getting the shower first. Help yourself to whichever bed." At that, he wheeled his suitcase into the bathroom and I heard the door lock behind him. I put my suitcase on the small desk next to the bed furthest to the bathroom. I pulled out my toiletry bag and pajamas. I had packed thinking I would be in a room by myself. I had a thin, black, lace nightgown and nothing to cover it with. 

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

I heard the water turn off and I pulled down the bed and turned off the light on my side. When he came out of the bathroom I kept my eyes down. He chuckled, the sound becoming very familiar to me. We made eye contact and he gave me a warm smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweat pants. The thin material on both items left little to the imagination. His baritone voice made me snap to attention. "See something you want?" the words an echo of what he first said to me at the bar.

My cheeks blazed red and without a word, I rushed into the bathroom locking the door behind me. The small room was still steamy from his shower before me.  I wiped some of the condensation from the mirror and looked at myself. Shaking my head I turned on the water, undressed, and stepped in letting the hot water slam into my shoulders, and enjoyed the feeling of it running down my back, over my rounded ass, tickling the backs of my legs covering my body in goosebumps.

Closing my eyes I pictured that strong, hairy, beast of a man standing in front of me. I imagined him rubbing soap across his chest, down his stomach, gripping his hard cock, massaging soap from the tip to the base. My pussy throbbed desperately. I pushed my fingers across my clit until they slid into my soaked opening. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, imagining it was his massive rod doing it for me. Slipping across my clit and just barely entering me before doing it again and again. My greedy cunt wanted more of him but my clit was demanding that I keep doing the same thing. My breasts grew heavier, my nipples tighter, a bright tingling started in my lower abdomen, and raced down until I was trying to control my loud breaths and collapsed against the wall.

---

With the feel of the lace covering my breast and thighs, I wasn’t sure how I would make it to the bed without showing too much. When I opened the door the room was all dark except for the little light that flowed in through a crack in the curtains. He was laying on top of the covers of his bed facing the ceiling. I quickly crossed the room and slid between the sheets. Finally, my head was on a soft pillow. He made no sound and I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to find me.

I turned to one side, then back to the other. I finally landed comfortably facing his resting form. I had expected the orgasm that I just had to be enough to help me fall asleep but knowing this bed, so close to this man, this stranger, my body continued to throb wantonly. Hearing his deep breathing made me think about his rumbling voice. I imagined his words tickling my bare skin. My breathing got heavier. I needed to go to sleep. It had been such a long day and the next day was going to be important. I watched him, his chest rising up and down, his eyes were closed and still directed to the ceiling, his arms were bent behind his head, and I could see a tattoo peeking out beneath his sleeve. 

His voice startled me. His eyes were still closed but he smirked as he said “See something you want?" again this same question brought me back to reality. The truth is I did see something I wanted. Something my body was screaming that I needed. It's not like I would ever see him again, hell, I didn’t even know his name. Realizing that made up my mind.

His eyes were still closed when I quietly got up and walked to the side of his bed. "Yes,” I answered in a breathy tone. His eyes snapped open. He seemed to try to keep his gaze on my face but failed miserably when he noticed what I was wearing. 

"Today was horrible and I am laying in that bed unable to stop my mind from racing. You have already done so much for me but, if you don’t mind, if you are interested, I mean we don't have to…" I trailed off, my ramblings starting to feel stupid. 

He slowly sat up, placing his feet on the floor in front of him. He raised his hand, put it on the swell of my hip, and pulled me gently toward him. Without a word, he kissed my stomach through my nightgown then ran his teeth over the same spot. Shockwaves raced throughout my body. He slid his hands around my ass slighting parting my cheeks, then slowly journeyed down my legs until he got to the hem of my nightgown. He slid his hands back up under the tight material. I could feel the callouses of his strong hands lightly scratching me and my heart was beating everywhere. 

He found the top of my panties and easily shimmied them down my hips until they fell to the carpet. With me still standing, he positioned my legs so that his thighs were between mine, I could feel the cool air on my wet core and without realizing what he was doing, he swiftly stood picking me up. He pressed his mouth to mine and walked to the wall a few steps away. Instinctively my legs wrapped around him securing his hot fat cock at my entrance. He stopped the assault on my mouth and leaned back making eye contact. Without saying a word I saw the question in his eyes. I just nodded in return. That was all he needed, he quickly impaled me and we groaned in unison.

After a moment of adjusting to each other, he proceeded to slowly move in and out of me. My legs were suspended in the air, their only support was his strong hands and arms bracing me. I could do nothing but take each thrust, each nip of his teeth on my mouth. This is exactly what I had pictured when I first saw him and now I felt the cold wall pounding into my back. I tried to move my hips to meet his thrusts, my body needed to get every inch of him deep inside me. In response, he nipped my neck and rubbed his face on my chest inhaling my scent deeply.

The motions I was making triggered him to growl, it was a deep rumbling noise that radiated to my clit. With his cock still deep inside me, he turned around and stepped to his bed. He kissed me deeply,  pulled out, and tossed me on the mattress. He looked at me and started rubbing his length slowly, his eyes taking in all of me. I got up to my knees and removed my nightgown. I lowered myself until my face was aligned with his thick, rigid member.

He stepped closer and I wrapped my lips around him. I explored the feel of his heavy balls and took him as deep as I could. His breathing shifted. He made a ponytail with my hair and started moving my face back and forth on his length. The repeating motion made my center flood. I had to brace myself by putting one hand on his ass and the other on the bed. He pushed further and further until thick saliva coated my lips and started to drip down my chin. 

Without warning, he pulled my hair firmly and stepped out of reach. He took a couple of deep breaths and I rose up on my knees again. When he regained his composure he gave me a delicious smile and moved toward me. He grabbed my thighs pulling my pussy to the end of the bed, my head landing softly on the blanket under me, and got down on his knees and pushed his head between my thighs. He inhaled deeply and peppered kisses on the sensitive skin where my legs merged. He ran his nose down my seam and then lightly started to lick and suck. It felt good but was not nearly enough.

I wiggled to get closer to him and he surprised me with a slap to the ass. The sting shocked me and I froze. He soothingly rubbed where he just struck then leaned in and started pulsating his tongue on my most responsive spot, the pressure was firm and my breathing faltered. I started to feel the build-up, my tits tightening, I was getting closer, I could feel it coming, just a little more, if he would keep doing that… I groaned in frustration as he stopped to look up at me, moved my legs so they were on his shoulders, and he lifted up and plunged into me once more. 

He thrust deep and hard, using his thick meat as a battering ram. He was unrelenting. My pussy was still on the verge of combusting but it was just out of reach. He pounded into me until the momentum moved us up the bed and had my head was hitting the headboard. His hands gripped my hips, I could feel his urgency mounting, when it felt like he was going to split me into two he placed his thumb on my clit and rubbed as he emptied into me. I exploded around him, milking every drop out of him while gushing in my own release. 

He stayed in me and flipped us so we were entangled on our sides facing each other. Aftershocks caused me to clench on his softening shaft. He kissed my forehead and in that position, we both fell asleep.

---

I woke in the morning to the smell of coffee. I was cocooned in his blankets and he sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm not sure how you take your coffee, I brought cream and sugar." He gestured to the desk where his own coffee was sitting.

"Black is fine." I sat up and the blanket fell exposing my naked breast. He handed me the cup, leaned down and ran his teeth over my nipple, kissed it, and stood up looking like stopping was the last thing he wanted to do. 

"I have a full day today but you’re welcome to stay again tonight," he said hopefully.

"I have a meeting in a couple of hours then fly out." I put the coffee on the bedside table and crawled over to him. I kissed him deeply then said "Thank you for everything. You saved me in more ways than one."

"I don't even know your name," he responded as he squeezed my butt cheeks.

"It's better that way," I stated. He swatted my ass making me jump. Kissed me one more time. Got his briefcase and walked out the door. 

 

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments