Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gym Buddy

"As her confidence grew her daring grew..."

9
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Mark had been a personal trainer for ten years. He wasn’t in it to show off or to pull women; he genuinely enjoyed helping people understand their body and how to take proper care of it. Known for his patience and professionalism, he came highly recommended, but work had slowed lately as it was nearing the end of the year. So, he was surprised when a new client booked him a few weeks ago.

Her name was Mandy. Mark’s first impression was that she looked in decent shape. Her enhanced breasts balanced out her natural pear shape, creating the perfect hourglass figure. It was apparent though that her confidence was low. Mandy was quick to explain that she’d always felt clueless at the gym but was too shy to ask for help. Mark wondered what had prompted her to do so now, but she was very vague with her answers and he didn’t like to pry.

Over the weeks the two became close, she booked his last slot every Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening. It took a while for Mandy to come out of her shell but they now chatted easily during workouts and Mark was proud that she now felt confident enough to wear tight Lycra leggings and a crop top rather than the baggy sweat pants and t-shirts she’d turned up in initially.

As her confidence grew, her daring grew, and she began to flirt with him so subtly that at first that he didn’t even notice. And, humble guy that he was, Mark would never expect it, but he found himself flirting back and becoming increasingly attracted to her.

One Monday evening after an extremely quiet day Mandy turned up, keen as ever, in a new aqua crop top and grey cotton leggings. She looked gorgeous but Mark’s professionalism prevented him from telling her so. During the session, she was quieter than usual but made more eye contact. Anticipation and attraction sparked between them stronger than it ever had.

Towards the end of the session, they moved to the mats under the mirrored wall where he assisted her stretches as usual. She was on her back, him applying pressure to stretch out her hamstring when he noticed a dark patch of moisture between her legs, right above her sweet little cunt. She caught him looking but didn’t seem embarrassed. He couldn’t resist sweeping his hand over her, so lightly it could have been interpreted as an accident. She didn’t move, just held his gaze. He swept his hand over her sweet spot once more. This time she raised her hips slightly to make real contact. She then summoned him closer so that he was leaning right above her as she whispered seductively, “I’m wet for you.”

Well, that was it. Mark’s erection was standing to attention, straining against his shorts. He was grateful to be wearing his tighter cycling style ones as a bulge was preferable to a tent pole situation. He glanced around the gym. Only an old regular, Bernard, remained. He was on the far side, cycling with headphones in.

Mandy was still gazing up at him adoringly, as if waiting for him to make a move. He leant down and kissed her. Softly at first, but as she kissed him back his arousal grew and he leaned on one arm, lying beside her as their kisses became passionate and their desire insatiable. His hand remained between her legs, fingers stroking the outline of her wet swollen pussy.

Eventually, they broke off for air. He noticed her nipples were hard, straining against her crop top and became aware of a mild pain as his cock strained against his shorts, desperate to be free. Unsure whether she wanted to take it further or if he’d crossed a line, he excused himself to clear his head and to will his erection away.

On his return, Mandy was sitting by the mirrors perched on a Pilates ball. She’d taken off her leggings; they lay discarded by the mats. Her underwear matched the aqua crop top perfectly, but they were Brazilian style lace, clearly not fit to be worn as gym shorts.

He stood before her grinning, no longer confused. Finally, he was taking the hint. She was glad the kissing hadn’t caused Mark to freak out and abandon their session, or that he didn’t seem put off by her bold move of removing her leggings. It was now or never, time to make the bold move she’d been plotting. Slowing opening her legs, she declared, “I’m still wet for you.”

His bulge was back, more impatient than ever. She drank in the sight, as he did of her. Bernard hadn’t moved. He was still on the bike in his own little world, pounding the pedals. Mark held out his hand and Mandy placed hers in his as he gently pulled her to her feet. Then they were kissing again, his arms around her waist, her fingers clutching his hair. He took a step forward, backing her against the mirrors and took her place, perching on the Pilates ball. His face was close to her pussy now, so close he could smell her sweet scent. With one hand he pulled her now drenched panties aside and plunged two fingers deep inside her. The sudden shock of pleasure forced her to gasp ad throw her head back.

MissNona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissNona

Keeping one eye on Bernard in the mirror, Mark repeated the motion. He felt the internal walls of her slick hot pussy tighten in response, hungry for more. And more he gave her... again and again, his fingers dove deep inside, then parted slightly, stretching her as she gasped for air. Her palms were pressed flat against the mirrors in an attempt to steady her trembling legs, but she couldn’t move and didn’t want to. Mark had her pinned as he pleasured her, and it was better than she’d ever imagined.

Her heart rate quickened, and her temperature rose, as she neared climax. Her eyes closed, head back and back arched, the sweeping of Mark's fingers over her super-sensitive nerves was all that existed in her world right now. She was so close... any moment now… And there it was. Mandy’s hips bucked as she rode the wave of orgasm. Heat rushed from her core through every inch of her, right to the tips of her fingers and toes. Her pussy clenched tight around Mark's fingers, again and again, uncontrollable spasms rocked her.

Mark kept his fingers inside her until Mandy’s breathing slowed, not wanting to cut short the immense pleasure she so deserved. However, he was aware Bernard had removed his headphones and was making a move to dismount the bike. Once she’d opened her eyes and looked down at him, smiling, he withdrew his hand, stood and pulled her down to sit on the ball again. He stood in front of her as Bernard made his way across the gym to the changing rooms, waving a farewell at Mark as he passed. Mark was grateful it had been an elderly client in the gym, rather than someone more attuned to what was going on around them.

He exhaled with relief as the changing room door closed behind Bernard, leaving them alone at last. Mandy giggled and bounced on the ball. She was deliriously happy and wouldn’t have cared at all if Bernard had caught them in action. She found Mark’s relief amusing. Not wanting their fun to end, she reached for his shorts, tugging at them impatiently. Mark helped her remove them.

Finally, his cock was free. He’d never been so hard and ready as he was right now. Big juicy drops of precum were already gathering. Mandy couldn’t take her eyes off him. Pleasantly surprised was an understatement. Ferociously horny was more like it. She couldn’t wait to see what he would do with this magnificent erection he had for her.

Once more Mark offered his hand, Mandy took it and was pulled to her feet. This time though Mark spun her around so she was facing the mirrors. She looked flushed and wild-eyed. She watched Mark intently as he positioned the ball behind her and took a seat. She placed her palms against the mirror for support as he gently pulled her hips down. His cock aligned with her pussy perfectly as she slid onto him slowly. Every inch was exquisite. She wanted his cock inside her forever.

Mark couldn’t believe this was happening. Mandy felt so warm, so smooth, her muscles tightening around his cock just as they had his fingers. Once he’d filled her completely, she paused for only the briefest of seconds before lifting and sliding back onto him, faster this time. It was enough to almost make him come. His cock was throbbing now, desperate for more. And more she gave him… again and again, she rode him, steadied by her hands on the mirror and his hands on her hips.

Mandy watched Mark's expression in the mirror as they fucked, her pussy methodically massaging his shaft, the tip of which rubbed over her sweet spot each time, coaxing another climax. He didn’t close his eyes; they were glued to hers in the mirror, his lips parted, his breathing heavy. It felt to both like this was where they had always been heading, and it was new and exciting yet comforting and familiar all at once. They moved together like this for a few minutes more before Mark could hold out no longer.

Mandy sensed he was close and let her eyes close and her head roll back as she focused solely on the touch of him on her G-spot. One more time and it would tip her over the edge... and there it was. She lost all control, her hips bucking wildly as the pulsations took over. Mark’s cock twitched and then began pumping thick hot cum into her. He sighed with sweet release, savouring the moment. He didn’t want the bliss to end; he loved it. He loved her.

It was without a doubt the best training session ever.

 

Published 
Written by fox57
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments