Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

H2 Oh! Part 1

"Water delivery boy gets a surprise"

8
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Karen just finished her shower and spent a few minutes getting herself ready. It doesn't take much. She is a natural beauty, looks much younger than her 34 years.

She puts some gel in her curly blond hair, finishes her make-up and pulled her robe closed. She walks into the bedroom expecting to see the laundry basket that she asked her husband to bring up and silently curses him when she sees he forgot.

Karen walks downstairs into the living room, sorts through the laundry basket and pulls on a black thong. She removes her robe and was searching for a matching bra when she hears a noise on the front porch. Looking out the window and she sees the water delivery guy looking at her nearly naked.

Karen hurries to cover yourself, with her robe. Embarrassed, but also kind of excited by the little show she just gave him.

She cautiously opens the door and sees him walking towards the truck to get more water bottles. Recalling the empty water bottles that were left in the dining room. "Hi Mike", she says as he gets to the porch with two bottles one on his shoulder and the other in his hand.

"Hi." He says sheepishly somewhat flustered by getting caught seeing her half naked.

"Come inside, we have some more empties that need to be picked up." He comes in and she brings him to the dining room where there are 5 bottles along the wall. He picks up four and says he'll be right back for the fifth.

Now is her moment, she has thought about it and never has had the courage to act on it. "Why not?" Karen says to herself. Hasn't her husband been whispering in her ear during lovemaking for the past year that he wants to fuck her with another guy, to treat her like a slut, to cum inside her after another man has fucked her good and filled her with cum.

Mike taps on the glass on the front door and she waves him in. She offers him a drink and he says thanks. She gives him a glass of cold water from the water cooler.

What the hell, Karen says to herself- why not go for it?

She walks into the dining room turn around and opens her robe, "Mike, have you ever seen anyone do this?" Karen pulls her black thong to the side and slowly lowers herself over the 5-gallon bottle water's spout. She pulls her lips apart and lowers her pussy down slowly over the top. She moves up and down a few times and moans a little, it hurts but feels good at the same time. When she looks up she see Mike's eyes wide open and his face is in shock.

Self-conscious, she eases herself off the bottle and it makes a clunk sound against her leg as she lifts it up. "I guess you don't want it now" she says.

Mike says, "Let me have that." He puts the opening in his mouth-"MMM you taste good – really good." He puts the bottle down, pulls her to him and begins to kiss Karen, closed mouth at first but then lets his tongue explore her mouth. She is caught up in the moment and kisses him back passionately. She feels his hands, rougher than her husbands, grab her ass cheeks and pulls her tight.

Karen feels his bulge through his work pants and knows she has him turned on, and also that there is no turning back. Karen and Mike make out for a few minutes and when they come up for air Karen brings him into the kitchen. She sits on a chair and pulls him towards her by his belt. She unfastens it and pull out his dick.

Karen puts her mouth on the head and kisses it, teasing the tip with her tongue. Mike runs his hand through her hair and pulls her face forward. In no time Karen is taking his whole cock in her mouth.

Sucking him in and pulling out. She notices the front door is open and that anyone can see what they are doing- but she doesn't care, she is caught up in the moment. Mike starts pumping her face harder and faster. She grabs his ass with one hand and works his dick in and out of her mouth with the other. It is slightly thicker than her husbands and about the same length, but it points straight up instead of straight out like her husband's dick. In minutes Mike is saying "Ooo,, yes, that's it.... I am going to come." Karen continues faster and with more suction and he pulls her head forward and yells "Yes, yes, yes," as he comes in her mouth.

The warm liquid hits the back of Karen's throat and tongue and she pulls his dick out and swallows. She catches her breath and kisses his dick a few times. She ties her robe and smiles.

"That was great he says"- he looks like he is holding himself up at the kitchen table with both hands. Mike shakes his head and fixes himself. "Hang on a second"

He goes to the front porch and brings in a few 10 oz. water bottles. "Come here, now it's your turn." They start kissing again and he lifts Karen up- she wraps her legs around him and he carries her upstairs and into the bedroom. He places her gently on her back on the bed and opens the water bottle- he pours some into her mouth. Drops spill out and he licks them off her face and neck.

He unties her robe and looks at her body "My God, you have an incredible body. I always knew you were cute, but you are in great shape too."

"For someone who has three kids, I guess..." she says.

"Believe me you look young and your body is hot. I want to taste you." He starts kissing her neck and her ears. He moves down to her breasts and spends a lot of time there. Her husband usually neglects them- but Mike takes his time kissing and sucking and pinching her nipples. They get hard and stand out.

"You have great titties," he says. And she laughs at the word titties. He kisses his way down to her stomach and waist while still massaging her breasts.

Karen places her hand over her stomach, she doesn't like the way it looks after having 3 kids. He lifts her hand and kisses it and continues down towards her pussy. He places a finger in her pussy and pulls it out, he spreads her lips with his hands and starts tonguing her pussy.

He does it different than she is used to, spending more time fucking her pussy with his tongue, but it feels good. While he is tonguing her pussy, she takes his hand that is on her breast and pulls it to her mouth. She licks, and sucks two fingers coating them with her spit.

"Put your finger in my butt" Karen says. He quickly moves his hand and inserts a finger and removes it. She is surprised at how quick. "Slow down," she says, "Do it more gently and don't pull it out all the way. Just fuck me with it nice and slow."

He continues to eat her pussy and the juices are dripping onto his hand as he moves his finger in and out of her ass. Karen guides his head to her clit and he does circles around her clit.

Within a few minutes she is really hot and close to coming. Then he changes positions and licks lower again.

"Go back to where you were" Karen says. Mike does but not like before. He takes the smaller water bottle and rolls it on her stomach and on her thighs. He has a sip, closes it and pushes a portion of it into her pussy. It is kind of uncomfortable, and a weird shape so she uses her pussy muscles to squeeze it. It makes that cracking sound that plastic makes when it bends and they both laugh.

"If you can do that to a bottle what can you do to my dick??" He says with amazement.

"Put it inside me and find out" Karen says. He moves up and starts kissing her again, and she reaches to feel his dick, not quite fully hard, but close after the blowjob downstairs.

He pulls her to the side of the bed and flips her over onto her stomach, with her legs hanging off the bed he enters her pussy and it feels good. His dick is harder now and he starts fucking her from behind.

She is about to say "Fuck me like you don't know me" like she says to her husband when she is horny- but then she realizes he doesn't know her and is fucking her like she wants. It is rougher than the sex she normally has, and it feels good to have his rough hands pulling at her breasts, pinching her nipples and running up and down her back.

Karen's pussy is on the edge of the bed and her clit is rubbing against the comforter with each thrust. She reaches under and start to massage her clit through the fabric.

"Are you playing with yourself?" He asks

"MMM hmmm" she says nodding her head.

"You are such a slut- you know how to fuck, your pussy is so wet", he says as he starts pounding her harder.

"Oh fuck" he says. His dick is inside her hitting at a different angle and it feels good.

Karen is getting hotter and are close to coming. "Oh yes- put your finger in my butt again," she says.

Karen feels his hands spread her ass cheeks apart and toy with her butt- before she knows it a thick finger is inside her pumping in opposite rhythm with his dick in her pussy.

"Oh fuck me, yes" she moans into the bed as she push her pussy back into his dick with each stroke.

She is on the edge of coming. Her ass muscles clamp around the finger that he is pumping her asshole with, their grip tightening on the fat finger while it fucks her.

His dick is hitting her just right and her fingers are working their magic on her clit. "Oh yes, come with me," she says as she is about to let go and come and to her surprise he does as asked and starts to shoot his come in her wet pussy, she feels the first spurt and starts to climax her body shaking and her breath in short gasps.

"Oh my god," she says as her legs shake and she tries to catch her breath.

"Yes, yes" he yells and Karen is startled by the volume as her lovemaking is usually quiet so as not to wake the kids.

Karen curls up on the bed and pull up the covers.

Mike says "That was fantastic, your husband is quite a lucky guy. Do you give it to him like that often?"

"Not as often as he would like," she replies.

"I think my truck is still running" Mike says as he looks out the bedroom window, pulling up his pants "I guess I'll see you next month" he says and kisses her on the forehead.

"Oh, you think so??" Karen says with a smile.

After he leaves she pulls on her thong and robe and has a smoke lying in bed. She puts out the cigarette, spent, thinking about what she just did. She pulls up the covers and dozes off to sleep.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

Published 
Written by hornyscot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments