Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy New Year, Kinky Friend

"In all the years of their friendship, they'd never done that."

33
22 Comments 22
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading and please kindly rate and comment on the stories you read!"

She was so excited to meet him in person after all of these years. She couldn't believe it when the company announced they were going to host the annual New Year Celebration Bash at the company's headquarters in the heart of Atlanta this year. Living in North Carolina and having such a hectic work schedule had kept her from ever even attempting a visit to meet up with him. Not to mention her long-term now ex-boyfriend who she thought was making plans to propose on Thanksgiving, but instead had ended things. That was a low blow. She'll admit that she'd gone a little wild since then in her...escapades. However, now she was granted the opportunity to travel and visit on the company's dime and there was no way she was going to pass this up.

As soon as Kaela got the confirmation email solidifying her event attendance, she texted Steven to let him know the amazing news.

Kaela: okay, soooo you're gonna FREAK

Steven: Oh, am I? About what?

Kaela: I just got the info for our annual end of the year party; you know, the one I've complained about every year for the last 5 years we've known each other?

Steven: Yeah...?

Kaela: Well, this year, I'm actually excited because they decided to host it at company HQ... which is in Atlanta...:D

Steven: Wait, what??? You get to come here!?

Kaela: YES!!!

Steven: No freaking way! When is it!? More importantly, when would you be getting here?

Kaela: I'll get there Thursday, the 30th and leave the following Sunday, the 2nd!

Steven: Holy shit. I'm off that whole week. I do have plans with the fam Friday night though

Kaela: Awesome! Fun! I have the party Friday night, so that's actually perfect! Soooo uh...wanna pick me up from the airport? ;) Haha

Steven: Haha sure! What time?

She was not expecting that answer.

Kaela: Arrival time is 11:15 AM!

Steven: Great, send me over the flight details and I'll save it so I can be ready

Kaela: Okay! I'll send it over right now. Ahhhhh, I'm so excited!!!

Steven: Can't wait :)

Kaela practically skipped from point a to point b for the rest of the week and all the way onto the plane. As she settled in after they stabilized in the air, her mind drifted to when she first met Steven on a social fetish site. He had commented on one of her photos and subsequently messaged her. They started out talking about fetishes, but over the next five years, cultivated a strong friendship, all without ever meeting in person.

Their friendship definitely had many sexual perks as well, like sharing graphic details of adult performers they'd love to fuck or her showing off her body via photos and sending videos of her fucking herself and, more recently, other people. They regularly shared links to porn videos, pics and social media accounts. The only "boundary" they'd never quite crossed was talking about having sex with each other. Sure, they'd discussed threesomes and orgies they'd like to be a part of together, but it was never discussed what would happen between the two of them, only how they would pleasure the third partner and help the other do the same. She broke from her reverie when it was announced the plane was preparing to land. She didn't realize she'd been daydreaming for over an hour.

Kaela texted Steven once the plane landed and they agreed to meet at baggage claim. Her heart was beating wildly as she made her way there. She only had one luggage item to retrieve and, once she did, stood out of the way as she went for her phone. Before she could unlock it, her heart nearly stopped when she heard from behind her:

"Hey, Kaela."

She turned around slowly, a smile already painted on her face as she looked up into a very handsome smiling face; a set of hazel eyes gazing down into her chocolate ones.

"Hi, Steven."

Kaela practically jumped into his open arms, wrapping her own around his neck, his finding their way around her waist. They stayed that way for a moment before he lifted her off of her feet for a second and set her back down. She pretended not to notice how he'd slightly humped her thigh just as he pretended not to notice that she made it more available for him to do so.

They made their way out to his truck and he asked her if she'd like to get something to eat to which she answered, "Oh, yes, please! I'm famished!" They went back and forth a bit deciding where to go and settled on a cute sushi restaurant and bar not far from her hotel. As they sat and talked about everything and nothing, their conversation laced with flirting, innuendo and laughter, each would catch the other staring as they ate.

It was Steven who finally asked, "What are you thinking over there?"

"If I say what I'm thinking, we'll both be in trouble," Kaela answered, smirking. To a raised eyebrow, she picked up another crab roll with her chopsticks and put it into her mouth seductively, savoring it dramatically. Licking some soy sauce from a finger long and slow, she raised her own eyebrow, challenging him as he was paused mid-bite, watching. Wiping her hands on a napkin, she giggled, returning his question to him.

"If I say what I'm thinking, we'd both be in trouble...and we'd have an audience," he replied.

Kaela felt her cheeks warming and glanced away, taking a sip of her water. They finished up the meal and he drove her to the hotel without incident. Promising to text up until they could see each other again on Saturday, she hopped out of the truck and went inside.

~

Later that evening, Kaela sat down to eat dinner in her room, replaying the day's events, when she got a text from Steven.

Steven: So, as it turns out, my plans for tomorrow night got canceled.

Kaela: Oh, noo! That super sucks, I'm sorry :( Are you gonna do something on Saturday instead?

Steven: We're all gonna get together earlier in the day tomorrow, but of course, it's not the same.

Kaela: Aw, I'm sorry, hun. I know you were looking forward to everyone getting together for the evening festivities. I know it's not the same and that big crowds aren't your cup of hot cocoa, but would you wanna come with me to the party tomorrow?

The response took a bit and she started to send another text along the lines of "I totally get it if you don't want to," when he answered back.

Steven: Thanks. Actually, I would if you don't mind? Just let me know the dress code and I can pick you up.

Kaela: Oh, yay! I'd be happy to have you there with me! Attire is business to business-casual...

~

Around 6 pm on Friday, Kaela was just putting the finishing touches on her ensemble. Her long dark wavy hair was captured in a purple clip and draped over one shoulder. She chose a long-sleeved white wraparound blouse that complemented her skin and accentuated her large tits. The black pencil skirt she chose had a split in the back which showed off her runner's calves and round ass. Four-inch, deep purple heels with ribbon that wrapped up into a bow just below her calves and the small earrings she was placing in her ear when there was a knock at the door completed her look.

SeductiveAngel69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveAngel69TS

Since they'd agreed on meeting at this time, she had unlocked the door and left it slightly ajar before starting to put in her earrings. With her back facing the door, she said, "Come in!"

He was already in, admiring her curves and trying to adjust his cock in his pants once he laid eyes on her heels. He had just got himself situated when she turned around, taking in his broad shoulders and chest in his gray suit, the shirt underneath unbuttoned by a few. Her eyes didn't make it below his crotch to take notice of his shoes. She did notice how his face flushed a bit under her gaze before she spoke.

"You look... fantastic. Very dapper."

Steven walked up closer to her and said, "You look... fucking sexy as hell." Her eyes fluttered, fighting to stay open as she drew in a deep, steadying breath. She knew if she closed them, she'd allow herself to visualize what she wanted to happen next.

"W-we should get going. Don't wanna hit too much traffic."

He leaned forward until their bodies were almost pressed against each other...and grabbed her clutch off of the bed, handing it to her. "Don't forget this."

"...thank you..."

~

The drive to the event was uneventful. It felt like old friends just catching up a bit more on life. Once at the party, they each got a drink to steady their nerves. After a couple hours of meeting, greeting and company announcements, they opened up the dance floor and people started migrating towards it.

Kaela and Steven had talked many times about how much they loved being out on a dance floor building sexual tension with someone. They knew how much it turned the other on to be in that situation. Glancing at each other briefly, they walked over to the dance floor and joined the others. Within a few upbeat songs, the floor had become packed and they were sweating as they writhed along with the music. The lack of space on the dance floor had them pushed against each other and neither of them were complaining. When Kaela turned around and rubbed her ass playfully against his erection, she was surprised to feel his hands on her hips, causing her to grind more, harder. He turned her around by her hips and she looked up at him, biting her lip.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"If I tell you what I'm thinking, we'll both be in trouble," she answered, breathlessly.

"I like trouble," he said, a slow smirk spreading across his face.

She returned his smirk and they slipped away from the party to the offices down the hall, her leading him by the hand. Once inside, Kaela closed the door behind them. When she turned around, her eyes were met with Steven's chest as he pulled her arms overhead, pinning his body against hers. She gasped, her eyes trailing up to meet his just before his lips descended to meet hers. Their kiss was urgent, raw and unyielding and it took both of their breath away. He released her arms to tangle his hands in her hair, hers moving to feel the muscles rippling across his back. He started walking them backwards, their lips still connected, before turning to sit her on the desk. He moved his hands from her hair to her skirt, pushing it up her thighs. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arm hooked behind his neck as he bent to kiss her cleavage. He ran a hand up her thigh under her skirt and broke into a smile.

"I should've known you weren't wearing any panties," he said.

"Do I ever?" she said, quirking a playful brow.

Maintaining eye contact, he moved his hand to her pussy, feeling the heat and wetness there. Her body shivered at his touch. He pushed one, then another finger into her pussy and she nearly came from it. He removed his fingers and put them into his mouth, the fire igniting in his eyes and mirrored in hers. Their lips connected once again as he pulled her top loose and she worked his blazer from his shoulders before unbuttoning his shirt. She heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper and they broke the kiss, their eyes locking once again, ensuring the other wanted to take this next step. Their eyes followed each other's as Steven leaned her back onto the desk and reached for his fully erect cock.

Her legs tightened around his waist, encouraging him towards her pussy. She felt the head sliding up and down her wetness just before he entered her, driving his cock to the hilt in one stroke. They both moaned, "Holy fuck," when he reached bottom. He stayed there for a moment before slowly withdrawing and plunging back in.

"Ohh, that feels so good, your thick cock filling me up like that!" she said, writhing on the desk.

"Oh, just wait, baby, you're gonna love what happens next," he said, withdrawing again. "I know you like it hard and fast; I've seen how you fuck your toys...and other guys." His pace and the force behind each stroke increased.

"Fuuuck, yes, please!" she said.

He obliged, fucking her with a steady hard-and-fast rhythm, pushing her legs up and back towards her face. His hips started to jerk more wildly after the next dozen or so strokes while they'd allowed themselves to be lost in the sensations. Kaela loved the way he stretched her out. She tried not to yell when she proped herself up onto her elbows and said,

"You're gonna make me cum like that, please don't stop! Please come over the edge with me, Steven, please, I need to feel you explode inside of me. I want to walk back into the party with you dripping down my legs, cum inside me, please."

"Fuck, I love how you feel on me, gripping my cock with your slutty pussy; I can feel your juices running down my cock and balls with each stroke..."

He trailed off hearing chanting from the event hall and looked towards the door: "Ten...nine...eight..."

Looking back at her, they smiled lustfully as he punctuated each number in the countdown with another hard stroke. When the group reached, "...three...two...one... Happy New Year!" Kaela and Steven were seeing their own fireworks as they came together. Her pussy milked his cock with her spasms as he flooded her. They put their foreheads together, spent and sated. When he lifted his head, she started giggling at the makeup that transferred onto his face. She wiped it away as he chuckled.

"Happy New Year, kinky friend," he said, smirking.

"Happy New Year, pervy friend," she giggled back.

Published 
Written by TheRaven18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments