Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawk - Chapter 9

"While having dinner, Tommy and Elizabeth finally take the time to learn each other’s backgrounds."

19
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 9 of a nineteen part series. In the last chapter, Tommy learned about Elizabeth's business and got some sense of the work she does and the company she runs."

Arriving at Tommy’s apartment in record time, Elizabeth found that indeed, he had left the door unlocked. She stepped inside, locking the door behind her. She saw Tommy in his kitchen, opening a bottle of wine.

“You going to try to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?” she asked.

He turned to look at her and immediately saw her nipples were hard and pressing against her blouse.

Betts slowly walked to him and put her fingers under his nose. “Can you guess what I’ve been doing as I drove here?”

Tommy could easily smell the sweet nectar of her sex coming from the finger under his nose. “I’ve got a pretty good idea,” he said before he took her finger into his mouth. “Did you make yourself cum?”

“No,” she whispered. “That’s your job. I just got the motor started.”

“Can you wait until we get to the bedroom, or do you want it here?”

Dropping down to her knees, Betts pulled down his zipper. “You go ahead and open that bottle. I just need to check out the equipment.” She pulled his cock out and was thrilled to see that it was already hard. Opening her mouth, Betts immediately swallowed the head and groaned as she tasted it. She kissed the tip of his cock and spoke to it. “I’ve missed you. You’ve been away from me too long.”

“I hope you don’t expect him to talk back to you,” Tommy laughed.

“Oh, he’s talking to me,” Betts said as she looked up at Tommy. “He’s said he’s anxious to get inside my hot pussy and fuck me like the slut I am.”

Elizabeth stood and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She dropped the shirt on the floor. Standing in front of Tommy wearing nothing but her high heeled shoes, Betts leaned over the kitchen counter, spreading her legs. “Fuck me now, Tommy. I can’t wait another second.”

He put down the bottle and corkscrew, dropped his pants, and moved in behind her.

 

Elizabeth and Tommy stayed in a tangled mess for several hours, not coming up for air until after 6:30.

“This uncontrollable desire and need is going to wear off soon, don’t you think?” Tommy asked.

“It is uncontrollable,” she said with a faint smile, “But I don’t see it wearing off any time soon. My girlie parts are begging for more, but my brain is telling them to rest a bit.”

Looking at the bedside clock, Tommy suggested, “Maybe we should get something to eat and then move over to your house.”

“You looking for dry sheets?” Betts laughed.

“I don’t need dry sheets,” he said as he pulled her to him, rolling on top. “As long as I keep you under me, I don’t care about how wet the sheets are.”

“You are a great lover, Tommy Hawk,” she said softly, touching her hands to his face. “I know that we need to spend more time talking and getting to know each other better, but when I see you, I just can’t wait to have sex. Any kind of sex. Any position. I just want it so badly. I can’t help but take my clothes off.”

“When we get to your place, we’ll take your clothes off and just leave you naked. Then you don’t have to worry about taking them off.”

She laughed. “That‘s not a bad solution.” Elizabeth studied his face quietly. “When we get to my home, are you going to stay there?”

Tommy knew her question was going to come up soon. “I’ve been thinking about it,” he told her. “I’m a little uncertain, but I want to give it a try. Don’t misunderstand. The idea of being with you every day is exhilarating, but I’m not certain I would be good for you on a daily basis.”

“But you’re willing to try it for a while,” she replied with a confident smile.

“To be honest, Betts, I’m overjoyed at the prospect, but there’s a little voice in the back of my head telling me that I’m going to feel like a kept man, and after a while, I’ll resent it.”

Elizabeth slapped the back of Tommy’s head.

“What was that for?” he demanded.

“I’m just knocking the shit out of that damned little voice in the back of your head and letting him know to mind his own business!”

Tommy laughed. “I guess I had that one coming.”

“You will never feel like a kept man, my love. You are going to be my partner, equal to me in every way, except that you will always be in charge of our sex, and I will be submissive to you.”

“My lease on this apartment expires in a little over two months. Let’s try living together that long and see how it goes.”

“You’ll never be sorry,” she assured him.

“I’m going to be sorry if I don’t get something to eat soon,” he told her with a broad smile.

“Couldn’t you do me once more before we go?” she said with a grin.

“Do you?”

“Yes. Do me,” Betts grinned. “I’m a lady and not supposed to use the word fuck.”

Laughing, Tommy said, “Then I’ll DO you when we get home. I’m starving.”

Elizabeth kissed him. “I like to hear you say the word home,” she said with a look of love and adoration in her eyes. “I also like the word fuck, and I’m glad to know we’ll be doing that when we get home.”

Tommy rolled her over and gave her a hard swat on her bottom.

Rolling away from him, she rubbed her butt. “I might need a spanking too.”

“Get dressed,” he said over his shoulder as he walked into his bathroom. “I think you’ll find your clothes on the kitchen floor.”

Standing in the bathroom doorway so that he could see her marvelous naked body, Betts said, “I’m going to get dressed, but not for long. Be sure to pack some clothes. I don’t want you to have to come back here for anything for a while.”

 

When they were ready to leave, Elizabeth suggested they eat at Dominic’s restaurant. “I enjoyed that place the last time we were there, and after being mauled by you all afternoon, I could eat a steak.”

“Mauled?” Tommy laughed. “This from the woman that wanted me to DO her one more time?”

“I’m not wearing any lingerie,” she said, running her hand down his shirt to his belt buckle. “You might want to do naughty things to me in one of his private booths.”

“I see,” he said with a grin. “You have ulterior motives. Dom’s place would be great. After you’ve had two of his martinis, you’ll probably want me to Do you right there.”

“I just might,” Betts said with a grin.

After they had arrived and been seated, two martinis appeared on the table. “Here’s to living in the same house,” Elizabeth said as she touched her glass to his.

“Here’s to it. Others do it. Why shouldn’t we?” Tommy answered her toast.

After they had sipped their drinks, Tommy put his glass down and turned to Betts. “I’ve been thinking about something that I need to discuss with you.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” she replied.

“There’s something that’s been floating around in my mind since I was in your office. You own that business, right?”

“I do,” she answered as she took another sip of her drink. “I love Dom’s olives. They’re so big, it’s almost a meal.”

“Don’t change the subject,” Tommy insisted. “When Bill passed away, did he leave you as the sole owner of Bonner, Towney Inc.?”

“He did,” she replied. “Bill had it all set up so that I wouldn’t have to pay onerous taxes. It was all extremely legal, but it is all mine now. I am the president of the company and chairman of the Board. We don’t really have a Board since the company is privately owned, but Bill used to say he was the Board Chairman.”

“Then let me ask you this. What is your income?”

“After my yearend bonus last year, I earned a little over six million dollars.”

Tommy almost choked. “Six mil? Are you serious?”

“The company has been wildly successful. Most of my key employees are making over a million a year. I could have probably taken more than I did, but I prefer to leave it in the company when you consider the taxes I pay.” She thought Tommy’s eyes were the size of saucers.

“Betts, what is your net worth?”

“I don’t know exactly, but somewhere between fifty and sixty million dollars,” she said calmly. “I expect that figure to double in the next five to seven years. The new administration has opened up markets for us, and our prospects are quite bright.”

Tommy seemed unable to form words to speak. When he finally found his voice, he said, “For a man not yet thirty, I make good money. I make more than I can spend. But it isn’t millions.”

“Then we won’t have any financial problems,” she said with a grin. “We can just fuck like rabbits and be ridiculously happy.”

“Are you telling me that Bryce made a million last year?”

“Actually, I think he netted over two million. I have five guys making over a million a year. Why?”

“I just had no idea that kind of money existed,” he said in a gasp.

“It’s a very lucrative business if you are successful,” she said thoughtfully. “And we’ve been exceptionally successful.”

Tommy took a big swallow of his martini. “So, how is it I’m not going to feel like I’m being kept?”

“Because you are successful in your own right, Mr. Hawk. Before Bryce would agree to let me pursue you, he insisted that I have you checked out. I didn’t actually see the report, but he assured me that you were an exceptional man who had been extremely successful in your own line of work. Bryce found that you had never been married and had a clean record. He even suggested that you might be a candidate for public office. To say the least, he was very impressed with you.”

“You hired someone to check me out?”

“I didn’t. Bryce did. The company paid for the research. He insisted he was doing it to protect the company and me.”

“I don’t know if I should be angry or pleased.”

“All you need to know is that I planned to seduce you. I’ve known since I was sixteen that I wanted you. Bryce was simply cautious. As I’ve said, Bryce is a great ally and a good friend. I was thinking with my heart. He was using his head.”

“What did you learn about me?”

“Not a lot, really. Bryce had the report and offered to let me read it. I didn’t want to read it, so he just gave me the high points. Bryce told me that you had never been married but had been engaged once. He had your record from college and knew why you didn’t play professional baseball. He told me that you had gone to work for the airport authority right out of school and had been there since. According to the report, you had been promoted regularly and had achieved success at a level of much older men. Bryce even suggested that we might want to hire you.”

“I could have told you most of that,” Tommy said, seeming to pout.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

“Of course you could have and would have if I’d asked. But Bryce insisted on knowing something of your background. He didn’t want me falling in love with a scoundrel or a murderer. He insisted that he was just protecting the company, but I know better. He was trying to protect me.”

Tommy reached over, placing his hand on her exposed thigh. “Bryce told me you were as much of a genius as Bill. I’ve read overly bright people are often vulnerable to things that lesser people know to avoid. I’m certain Bryce was right to have me checked out.”

Elizabeth smiled as she pulled his hand higher up her leg. “I know that you and Bryce will be friends.”

“What else have you not told me about?” Tommy asked. “Now that I know you are rich and own your own company, are there other things I need to know about you?”

“Nothing overly important, I guess,” Elizabeth as she pulled his hand higher. “I suppose that in all the time we’ve been together, we haven’t spent a lot of time talking.”

Looking around to make certain no one was close enough to hear, Tommy spoke softly. “I know your naked body like the back of my hand, but that’s about it.”

“What could be more important than that?” she asked with a grin.

Rolling his eyes, Tommy asked, “Where are your parents now?”

“They moved to San Antonio,” Betts reported. “My Dad works in civil service at Randolph Air Force Base. They have a nice home about halfway between San Antonio and New Braunfels. My mother has retired from teaching school. I have a younger sister who is working on a Master’s degree at Texas Tech. Did you need more?”

“Keep going.”

“Let’s see,” Betts said as she finished her drink. “I own a cabin at Lake Whitney. Bill and I bought it about four years ago. It’s on a cove near the main lake with a four slip marina. We had two boats and a jet ski, but I sold one of the boats after Bill died.”

“When you say, ‘cabin,’ are you talking about an eight hundred square foot building, or something more impressive?”

“We always called it the cabin, but in truth, it’s a little more substantial. It’s about three thousand square feet and has three bedrooms. It’s located on the Hillsboro side of the lake, so it’s less than two hours to get there. Bill liked to fish from the marina. He would occasionally get in one of the boats, but not often.”

“I suppose he got it so you’d have someplace to sunbathe in the nude.”

“I’ve been known to do that. It is quite private,” Betts said as she pulled his hand against her naughty bits.

“I have trouble thinking when you do that,” he admitted.

“Good,” she said with a smile. “I’m not interested in you thinking when you’re between my legs.”

Tommy wanted to change the subject. “Has your father stopped meddling in your life?”

“I think I told you once that he was horrified when I announced my marriage to Bill. He threw a fit and threatened to have it annulled. He stopped shouting when I showed him proof of my first million dollars. He and I don’t talk much, but I talk with my Mom and sister quite often.”

“My parents still live where they did when we were in high school,” Tommy told Betts. “I go over about once a month for Sunday dinner. I have a younger brother that teaches at our old high school.”

“Have I told you how much I love to have your cock in my mouth?” Betts whispered.

“Stop it!” he told her. “We are having a conversation that we should have had after the reunion. I need to know all about you, and you need to know about me.”

“I know that you are the world’s best lover,” she said as she spread her legs apart. “I’ll bet if you sat a little closer, you could get me off before my steak arrives.”

“Tell me what you do when you aren’t working,” he insisted.

“Well, when Bill was alive, I spent my free time taking care of him. We had a special SUV built that he could move his wheelchair into and sit beside me in front. We spent many weekends at the lake. He enjoyed traveling. We took trips in just about every direction, but never more than about 250 miles. About five years ago, he refused to fly anymore, so I took the responsibility of taking the trips to work with our clients. As it turned out, he stopped flying so that I would take more control of the company. In the beginning, he liked me to show a little cleavage to the clients. But as I grew into being his partner, he stopped that.”

“Did you love him?” Tommy asked.

“I had great respect and admiration for Bill,” she said softly. “I would have done anything for him. I tried to make his last days as comfortable as possible. But did I love him? I don’t really know, Tommy. Bill was a one of a kind person. He lived life to its fullest as long as he could. I enjoyed every minute we spent together. He was a great teacher and an outstanding role model.”

Just then, their meals arrived. Once Elizabeth had put a bite of the steak in her mouth and said how wonderful it was, she turned to Tommy. “Now, I have a question for you. What did you think of Helen?”

“You told the truth,” he said with a grin. “Helen is a beautiful woman. I’m guessing she’s in her mid-40s.”

“She’s forty-seven,” Betts reported. “She’s old enough to be my mother.”

“She’s a big girl,” Tommy said.

“Yes, she is,” Elizabeth agreed. “I came into the office one day from a trip about four hours ahead of schedule. When I opened my door, she was on my couch having sex with her boyfriend, Chad. Helen was completely naked and going after him like she’d never have sex again. I quickly closed the door behind me and said, ‘Don’t let me bother you. Just pretend like I’m not here.’ And she didn’t stop. She told me later she was too close to an orgasm, and she wanted it.”

“It appears to me that there’s a fair amount of sex going on in your office.”

“It happens,” Elizabeth admitted. “As long as there are no clients in the building and there’s no thrashing around and screaming, I don’t mind. I’m certain that Bryce told you that we attempt to keep the stress levels low.”

“What did you do in the two years between Bill and me to keep your stress under control?”

“It was really more like three years. Bill’s last year wasn’t easy. But to answer your question, you only need to look in my nightstand drawers. You can see that I had plenty of things to keep me busy. I watched a lot of porn and used my toys. I also spent a lot of time thinking about you.”

“Even though you hadn’t seen me in many years?”

“Yep,” she replied. “I thought about what I would say when we met. I wondered how long it would take me to get you in bed.”

“Was I as easy as you thought I’d be?”

“It wasn’t at all like I imagined,” Betts confessed. “I dreamed that I would undress in front of you before I undressed you. I thought our first time would have me riding you while you sat on a couch.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t do it the way you dreamed it.”

“Don’t be,” she grinned. “What you did was more than perfect. I imagined us going at it like wild beasts. We did, but not at first. You made me feel like Cinderella in a castle. You gave me an orgasm before you ever put that beautiful cock inside me. I could write a book about it.”

“We’ve somehow managed to get the talking points back to sex,” Tommy chuckled.

“What a delightful topic,” she said softly. “Maybe we should go home and sit in the hot tub.”

“Are you certain you don’t want dessert?” he asked.

“I know exactly what I want for dessert, but I’ll have it at home.”

Tommy signaled the waiter for their check.

 

By 8:30, they had reached Elizabeth’s home. She sat in her car and watched as Tommy used the remote control to open the garage door. Something was satisfying, watching him drive inside the multi-car garage. Watching the door close when he was inside made her smile. Now the only thing she had to do was make him feel comfortable in this house. She had to make him feel like it was his home. “I can do that,” she said softly. “I know I can.”

When Tommy began removing his clothes from his car, Elizabeth went to help him. They entered the house through the garage and headed for the elevator. Once inside, Tommy leaned over and kissed Betts.

“I had Maria clean out your closet this morning. I didn’t want you to have to deal with Bill’s things still being in there. I want you to make it yours.”

“To make it mine, I’ll have to go out and buy a lot more clothes than I currently own.”

“Do you mind if I get some things for you?”

“Like what?” he asked as the elevator doors opened.

“I want to get you some silk boxers,” she laughed as they walked into the bedroom.

“Silk boxers?” he laughed. “I guess you can’t just throw them into the wash with your cotton skivvies. Would I have to send them to the cleaners?”

Elizabeth was laughing as they began to hang things in the closet. She reached over, putting her hand against his crotch. “I want to keep your beautiful cock bathed in luxury and for you to know how much I love it.”

Leaning over, Tommy put his hand under her skirt and moved it up to hold her sex. “The only luxury my cock needs is right here,” he said as he squeezed. “Or maybe between your perfect breasts.”

“Or maybe in my mouth,” she added as she wrapped her arms around him in a flame producing kiss.

As they kissed, Tommy managed to pull off her clothes. When she was wearing only her red high heels, he turned her around, telling her, “Hold onto the hanger rod,” he growled. “Spread your feet apart and push your ass out at me.”

Betts immediately did precisely as he said and looked back over her shoulder. She heard his trousers hit the floor and saw him kick off his shoes.

Tommy moved up behind her, pushing his stiff cock between her legs, rocking back and forth, letting her wetness cover his shaft with her fluids.

“I’ve never thought of having sex in a closet,” she said.

“I think I’m going to have to fuck you in every room in this big house,” he grunted as he pressed the head of his cock against her opening.

Elizabeth groaned as he slid his stiffness into her wet pussy. “A wonderful idea,” she said as she pushed back against him. “Then, you’ll have to do me in all the rooms at the cabin.”

“What about in the boat?” he asked in a gasp, and he hammered her with his cock.

“I’d never thought of that,” she answered with a groan. “What a great idea. I can’t wait,” Betts said with a gasp. “Don’t stop, baby. I’m gonna cum!”

When her body began to shake, Tommy grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples as he reached his own climax. “Fuck,” he growled as he filled her with his semen.

After a minute, he slowly pulled out, saying, “Don’t move.”

Betts heard a clicking noise and turned her head. “What are you doing?”

“I’m taking pictures with my phone. You have the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen, and the cum running down your leg is damned erotic.”

Letting go of the rod, Elizabeth turned around, flicking her finger through the stream of white fluid running down her leg. She put the finger in her mouth and smiled. “You forgot my dessert.”

As Elizabeth walked out of the closet, she knew that Tommy was watching her. “Maybe just wearing heels is a good idea,” she thought. “Having sex in the closet was a super idea. He’ll never go in that space again and not think of me hanging on the rod with cum running down my leg.” She smiled as she kicked off her shoes in her closet and whispered, “Welcome home, Mr. Hawk.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments