Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He always gets what he wants...

"All names have been changed to protect the....innocent??"

38
24 Comments 24
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was a Wednesday night. I got home from Uni and I had been super horny all day! My bf, let’s call him…Nick.....so Nick came home and I could tell he was horny as well by the way he looked at me. I had to finish some of my work from that day, so we couldn’t do anything about it immediately. He came over to me and kissed me on the forehead. He asked if I could take a break.

“No. I really can’t yet.”

“I will make it worth your while.”

I looked at my work and how much I had to do. I guess a quick break couldn’t hurt. I closed my laptop and we made our way to my bedroom. Once inside, Nick closed the door and pushed me against it.

“I always get what I want Emma.”

“Oh? Do you really? Let’s just see about that.”

I wiggled my way out of his grasp and jumped across my bed. He looked at me with a devilish grin.

“So, you’re going to play that game are you?”

“Yes.”

He leapt up onto the bed and tried to block me as I made a run for it. I ducked under his arm and made it to the other side of the room. He turned and looked at me. He smiled and jumped down off the bed. He came towards me and I giggled. He thought he had me cornered. As he got closer to me, I again ducked under his arm and giggled. This time I had two options, I could either go over my bed again and get stuck in the corner or wait until he came towards me again and pray I could duck under his reach once more. Nick moves towards me and I try to duck. He grabs me in his arms and pulls me down to the floor. Hugging me from behind.

“I told you, Emma, I always get what I want.”

He kissed my neck and along the back of my shoulders and a noise erupted from deep in his chest. He lifted up my top and I was sitting in his lap wearing my bra and a skirt. He ran his hands down the sides of my body and I took my opportunity. I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room.

“You didn’t think I was going to make it that easy, did you Nick?”

He looked at me and shook his head.

“I should have known better. I give you an inch, you take a mile.”

I giggled and took off my skirt. I was standing in front of him wearing a pink spotted g-string and a matching pink spotted bra. He sighed and stood up. He moved towards me again and I jumped up onto my bed and crawled backwards away from him as he crawled towards me. I reached the edge of the bed and was stuck. The was a gap between my bed and the wall, on my left was the other wall and he would be able to catch me if I went to the right. I gave up and let him reach me.

He got to me and kissed up my right leg. He kissed up to my knee and then stopped. He put his legs under mine so they were over the edge of the bed. I leaned back and put my head and a bit of my shoulders on the wall and he kissed down my body as far as he could reach while holding my waist. He slipped aside my g-string and started rubbing my clit. I leant my head back against the wall and moaned. I love the feeling of his touch. He rubbed my clit while kissing my neck for a while and I relaxed and enjoyed myself.

He stopped when I was almost ready to cum and told me to stand at the end of the bed. I did as asked and waited. He moved behind me took down my g-string. He un-hooked my bra and let it drop to the ground. He stood back and admired my body before pushing me forward and grabbing onto my hair as he rubbed his cock up and down my pussy.

“Please give me your cock! I have been so horny all day!”

“In a minute. I am enjoying seeing you moan and want it.”

I was getting to the point of breaking when he pushed his cock into my pussy and I moaned out. He pushed into me a few times before he really started pulling me back by the hair and holding onto my hip. It wouldn’t take very long for me to cum.

As he pushed into me over and over again I felt my pussy clench on his cock as I was getting closer. Right before I came he told me that he wanted me to make him cum twice.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

I was more than happy to try and do that for him!

I was so horny that I wanted to cum more than once too! As I came and my pussy tightened on his cock, he started moaning and it wasn’t long before he was cumming also.

I turned around, knelt in front of him and cleaned his cock. This kept him hard as well as making me really horny again. I sucked and licked his cock until he told me to lay on the bed and close my eyes. I moved as asked and waited. I felt him kiss his way up my left leg and run his hands all over my calf muscle gently as he worked his way up. He reached the top of my leg, about 4cm from my pussy and moved back down to the bottom of my right leg. I groaned when he moved and he chuckled.

“Patience, Emma.”

“But I have been thinking about you all day, Nick! I want you.”

I moved to sit and look at him, but I felt his hand on my chest, pushing me back down.

“I told you to lay still and close your eyes. Please, Emma, don’t make this difficult.”

I sighed and laid still. He went back to working his way up my right leg, massaging and kissing along the way. I relaxed and enjoyed what he was giving me. He reached the top of my right leg, and again, about 4cm from my pussy, he moved to my stomach. I groaned and he laughed. He kissed his way up my stomach and to my chest. He moved across and licked my left nipple as he grabbed onto my waist with both hands and pulled my body against his. I love how strong he is. He moved across to my right nipple and then up my neck until he was level with my mouth.

I had kept my eyes closed this whole time, enjoying my senses being heightened by the lack of vision. He brushed his lips along mine very softly before kissing me. I kissed back and he gently bit my lower lip. I giggled a little after this and he kissed the corner of my mouth and down to my neck again. He grinded into me with his hips. I ran my hands thru his hair and softly pulled at it. He moaned and pushed up from me. He guided his cock towards my pussy and when I felt his head touch, I arched up slightly.

He pushed his cock all the way into my pussy and let my body adjust. After a little while spent kissing my neck and chest, he slowly started to move in and out. I moaned and he increased the pace. He put one hand on my chest on the upper right side near my neck and pushed down slightly as he lifted up my left leg and put it over his shoulder. Once my leg was up, he leaned forward and put pressure down on my shoulder as well as pushing my leg up (I am quite flexible). As I said, I love how strong he is and I love when he uses it!

I reached up and grabbed onto his shoulder with my left hand. I dug my nails in gently as he continued to increase the pace slowly. I could feel myself getting closer as he changed from fast to slower, but increased how hard he pushed into me. That was enough to push me over the edge again. As my pussy tightened on his cock he leaned on me harder and continued to push my leg up further above my head while pushing into me deep and hard. I knew he was close, so I used it.

I clenched my pussy muscles on his cock over and over again as he got closer and closer. I watched as his abs clenched on each thrust, how his hips pushed up and into my body, how his eyes started to close and roll slightly as he pushed into my pussy. Just before he came, he increased the pace and strength which he was using. His body tensed up and I felt his cock push deep into me again. As he came, he looked down at me and watched my face as I enjoyed watching his body as he came.

He let me put my leg down and he laid on top of me, still holding himself up on his elbows. He looked into my eyes and smiled. As I looked up at him I reached up and ran my hand through his hair again. I smiled back. At this he laughed. I was worried I had done something embarrassing.

“What’s funny?”

“Well….I was right.”

I was confused!

“About what?”

“Well…I always get what I want, Emma.”

Published 
Written by EroticBarbie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments